RP Zone

Heroes wanted
penciel at 5:48PM, April 2, 2024
(offline)
*a few hours later Pico woke up and stretched as he scratched the tiny Eevee's head with a finger *
Eevee:Eva~*yawns*

Pico:thanks tiny.*as he got up he sweatdroped*Renamon you don't need to watch me i'm fine now.

Renamon:*stops hiding from the shadows*i'm sorry Master but you were exhausted so i was worried about you.

Rose:so many unique creatures live here.

Android 21:you don't know the half of it.*giggles*

Pico:It's ok i understand.*a few hours later he got ready for “work” as he changed form and clothes.he put his hands in his pockets as Pico entered Chimera INC*

Rebecca:Sam! over here~*he walked up to HIS work station*

Pico:Becca what are you doing?

Rebecca:hanging out with my new bestie

*Pico sighed as he shrug this off both unaware of Dr Vira watching*

Dr Vira:(he seems to have not even touched the project and is making friends with co workers.)

Rebecca:oh! i got you something.a little welcome gift~*she gave him a security teddy bear*

Pico:oh! thanks i guess.

Sakura:just a little.not everyone here is used to seeing a Pokémon being “close”with their trainer.that being said he did get an Abra recently.

Gardivor:…excuse me?*her aura grew dark as her eyes glowed red*

Brenton:*Brenton gulped*h-he was a gift from a Gym Leader i swear!

Gardivor:*she suddenly smiled*ok~ *she then pecked him on the cheek as Brenton sighed with relief*
You will face many defeats in life,but never let yourself be defeated.
last edited on April 2, 2024 5:51PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:25PM, April 2, 2024
(online)
Rebecca:thank you, for keeping us secure here.

BP:I've only been here for one day though.

Rebecca:and hopefully more to come!

Dr Vira:(he's making friends with the other employees. Its good to have a social guard, I suppose. Community is important)

Rebecca:so your guarding the machine again?

DP:
I am. Its what I was hired for. Unless you want to hire me on the side to fix your computer.

Rebecca:
hey, that only happened once! Oh, we have a new logo and name for our next product! again, not final, but we're closer! *holds up a piece of paper* Call of The Wild:Extreme Treats! One bite will make you howlin' for more. What do you think? I think its still missing something, that says it can be a bit more…“naughty” for marketing purposes.

Gardivor:
so, where is the little darling? Im sure I can train it to be good at its job.

Sakura:Gardivor, I don't think its ready yet. It only knows how to teleport and maybe one other move.

Gardivor:oh very well. So, aside from this psychic, and that bunny who else do we have to train?

Shallot:
this fella right here*presents slowpoke*

Slowpoke:…sloooow…

Gardivor:oh. Well, this is going to be an interesting training session.

Shallot:
be careful, he may look cute, but he's deadly.

Gardivor:
*sweatdrop*(tell that to the shelter that eat its tail.)

Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
penciel at 7:16PM, April 2, 2024
(offline)
Pico:why not add in something more eye catching?*Pico took the paper and doodled a wolf Mobian wearing a maid outfit chewing a treat*

Rebecca:*gasps!*Sam you're amazing!*she hugged him surprising Pico*

Pica:(why did you help her??)

Pico:(i hate the company not the innocent people in it.)

Dr Vira:ahem!*adjusts glasses as she startled Rebecca*

Rebecca:eep!

Pico:Doctor Vira?

Dr Vira:good work on last nights shift Mr Miller.did you by chance get any sleep? did your cheque get transferred?

Pico:yes ma'am.

Dr Vira:*genuinely smiles*good.keep up the good work you 2.and Sam? feel free to explore the next floor.i am granting you level 1 access.

*she gave him a key card*

*Scorbunny happily waved at Slowpoke as the group walked inside a cave that had a familiar reddish fog*

Alex:creepy.it looks like Dynamax energy…

Shallot:*puts Slowpoke down*let's do some mental training.see those big rocks? lift them up for Mommy ok?

Slowpoke:………………..Slo.*his eyes flashed blue as he lifted several rocks*

Shallot:eeeeeeee!~ he did it!

Brenton:Scorbunny use agility! *Scorbunny hopped around the cave*now electro ball!*kicking the ball of electricity it sparkled the cave as the crystals shined in pretty colors*
last edited on April 2, 2024 7:19PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:46PM, April 2, 2024
(online)
BP:thank you doctor. Um, what's all behind level 1 access?

Dr. Vira:oh basic rooms. Lounge, emergency equipment for things bigger than a fire, some safe spots to relax at in the event of an angry mob, and some shortcuts to work. Oh, and would allow you to look at some things on our computers.

DP:(It also would give us a good idea of how big their reach is. Clubs, museums, I want to know how many facilities they have set up right now.)

Pica:
(perhaps we could have jasmine, modify this card to do more when we get back home?)

BP:(A good idea for later, for now we play it safe.)

Dr Vira:everything alright?

DP:
yes, just bracing myself for responsibility.

Dr Vira:a good idea. Anyway, same as last night. Keep the place safe and make sure there are no breaches.

Gardivor:(I may have underestimated this slowpoke)Well done! Now I think we should try a more mental exercise.

Shallot:
great! Mind, matter, it does not! Slowpoke will beat it all!

Slowpoke:…poke.

Chronoa:ooh, look at the way they glisten.

Rin:yes…this cave looks…wonderful.

Chronoa:are you alright?

Rin:*shakes her head* sorry, my inner dragon was coming out for a moment. Everything just looked so shiny from what Scorbunny did.
penciel at 8:21PM, April 2, 2024
(offline)
Pico:*nods and salutes*Roger!

Dr Vira:good that's the type of energy i like to see.*she then fixed up Picos tie and looked at her clipboard as she cleared her throat*since you seem to have free time Rebecca? feel free to give Mr Miller a tour of the lounge and what not.have a good evening Mr Miller~*she then used the elevator*

Rebecca/Pica:(what was that?)

Pico:(well if our plans backfire i can always put on the old “Stone Charm” as a distraction.)

Pica:(…can that be plan Z or something?)*sweatdrops*

Rebecca:Sam?*bends over and looks at his eyes* are you ready for this “supersecret tour?”

Pico:sure Becca give me the VIP experience.*she then grabbed his hand and walked to the lounge after scanning a door opened*

Brenton:it has to be here somewhere.if this mist is still active that means we're near a hotspot!

Alex:are…you trying to find some sort of Dynamax crystal?

Brenton:….maybe? i mean it has to be here somewhere right? if a crystal pulsed with the same energy as Dynamax then we found our prize.

Sakura:hon?…..what does it look like?

Brenton:um a little red crystal…maybe flashing pink or emitting smoke? that Galar textbook i read was rather vague.
shadowbladeXIII at 4:22AM, April 3, 2024
(online)
Rebecca:alright, first. The lounge!*shows off a pretty decent size room to relax in and socialize* Here's where most of the staff gathers, gets food, chills out after crunching numbers for various reasons.

BP:looks really nice.*nods*

Rebecca:
Oh yeah some days you really need a break. Ooh We also have a gym here too!

DP:a gym? what for?

Rebecca:
Well not everyone has the luxury of paying for a place to work out or owns equipment. we have to be at our best in the event of an emergency.

Rin:…there! *points to a certain row of gems*

Sakura:are you sure?

Rin: a dragon knows special treasure when she sees it.
penciel at 5:07AM, April 3, 2024
(offline)
Pico:i suppose that makes sense.*suddenly Rebeccas mouth drooled as she unlocks another door*

Rebecca:we also have…a gaming room!

Pico:eh?*as she ran in? Pico looked dumbfounded as Rebecca hugged a Arcade Machine*

Rebecca:hello baby~ Mama missed you so much.*she put quarters into it as she began to play*

Pico:you are very passionate about this kind of stuff huh?*sweatdrops*

Rebecca:videogames are my life~*she hugged the machine*

Pico:(she is such a wreck…in an amusing way.)*he couldn't help but smile at her*Rebecca? the tour?

Rebecca:10 more minutes!*Pico began to pull her away*noooo….don't worry baby i'll come back for you!!*as she was dragged out Pico chuckled*

Pico:come on i'll make it up to you later.

*Rebecca sighed before composing herself*

Rebecca:i'm starting to think you were hired to keep me in check.

Pico:nope.*he casually was about to grab a soda but then stopped himself*(oh shit i almost forgot! better stick with coffee.)

Brenton:hmm…*Brenton channeled his aura into the crystal making it glow in a rainbow flame*

Rin:ooh….*eyes sparkle about the energy*

Daisey:*now all outside*so what now?

Brenton:Scorbuuny you ready?*he nodded*time for test 1! here we go!!! BURST DYNAMAX!!! "*Brenton swiped his hand on the crystal as a beam fired at Scorbunny enlarging him as Brenton flew to and landed on Scorbunny*ok now no attacks alright? let's focus on your movement.you must feel pretty heavy right now huh Bud?

shadowbladeXIII at 2:26PM, April 3, 2024
(online)
Rebecca:what, your not a big soda guy?

BP:more of a coffee guy actually.

Rebecca:…you think they tainted the soda, didn't you?

DP:uh…

Rebecca:relax. A lot of employees have been avoiding them too. Even after we brought in a shipment of Chaos Cola, some employees fear we paid the company to make experiments out of them and taint a batch.

BP:
…did they?

Rebecca:
no soda wants to do business with us, plus if we did, there would be lawsuits and money would be put towards legal defense, and not your pocket.

DP:
that's true.*gets poured a cup of coffee*

Rebecca:
how do you like your coffee?

Scorbunny:Scor…*a bit tired and sits down*

Rin:I think that's a yes.
penciel at 4:50PM, April 3, 2024
(offline)
DP:(depends on which Pico you're asking.)

Pico:um just black would be fine.

Rebecca:ooh edgy~*as Pico drank his coffee he relaxed his shoulders*

Pico:(at least they can treat their employees fairly.but those higher ups are monsters! i can't let my guard down anymore than i had to.)

Rebecca:are you alright Sam? you look like you have a lot on your mind.

Pico:i'm fine.

*an hour later Pico was at his post leaning by a wall as he happily whistled*

Dr Vira:Mr Miller? can you please lend me a hand for a moment?*Pico ran to her office *

Pico:what's up?*suddenly she gave him a box*

Dr Vira:my delivery came in and i need your help putting it away.you seem built for it.

Pico:er yeah no problem.*she then guided him to a locked room as she swiped with a keycard*what's in here anyway?

Dr Vira:*blushes*my hobby…

Brenton:don't worry about it.at least we know we-CAN DO IT!!!!???*Scorbunny reverted back to normal making Brenton fall as the bunny landed on top of him*…i'm ok!

Bryn:hahaha! silly Dad.*Brenton smirked as he raised an eyebrow*

Brenton:careful little lady those are fighting words.*he scooped her up and nuzzled her cheek*
shadowbladeXIII at 5:25PM, April 3, 2024
(online)
BP:you have a hobby?

Dr Vira:We all have hobbies Mr Miller.

DP:color me curious, what is yours?

Dr Vira:
its…a little embarrassing.

BP:it can't be any wilder than what I've seen.

Dr Vira:it might be.*sighs*

DP:(seems even the good doctor has a soft spot.)

Bryn:eee!*giggles*

Rin:*smiles at the interaction*

Elric:*runs in with gokun*so are there any dragons in these cave?

Rin:just me, dear.

Elric:well, that kind of counts. Oh, by the way! Gardivor looks shocked.

Rin:what do you mean by that?

Gokun:
Aunt Shallot's slowpoke is scaring her a little. Its doing better than she expected it to.
penciel at 6:09PM, April 3, 2024
(offline)
Pico:well then! i'll just have to get that nugget of information out of you!

Dr Vira:Mr Miller! are you trying to get possible blackmail from me?~

Pico:can't i get to know my boss?

Dr Vira:legally? no.do you want to get something to eat?

Pico:sure.*she lead him to a nearby mall as they ate burger/salad separately*(she looks like a lot is on her mind.)you alright boss?

Brenton:seriously?*he ran up to Gardivor as Scorbunny and Sakura tried to consult her*um Gar?…*waves hand in her face*

Gardivor:i-it just doesn't make any sense! how is a Slowpoke so high leveled and that responsive??

Brenton:there there…*pats shoulder as he sweatdrops.when suddenly? Shallot pulled Brenton in for a hug*

Shallot:being here was the best idea ever!

*unknown to them a wild Shelder approached Slowpokes tail*
shadowbladeXIII at 7:23PM, April 3, 2024
(online)
Dr Vira:truthfully? I want this project to go well. Its a scientific achievement, though I do feel some regret.

BP:how do you mean?

Dr Vira:well, turning all of humanity into mobians will definitely bring some new opportunities, but at the same time it feels odd. I guess its sympathy for those who have almost been hurt?

DP:then why not stop it?

Dr Vira:
stop my work? Stop my boss's work? Its a breakthrough in science! One that no one else has ever done! That and…*mumbles something under her breath*

BP:(Her boss? who is that? wait, did I hear that right?)what was that?

Dr Vira:
I said im curious*mumbles a bit louder*

DP:one more time?

Dr Vira:
Im curious to know what I'll turn into, alright?!

BP:(snickers)is that all?

Dr Vira:
isn't that a big deal? I mean, I could end up a rabbit, a hedgehog, a cat, or even some sort of canine like a wolf, or dog. Haven't you ever looked at a mobian and wondered what you would be?

Shallot:*looks over in the corner of her eye*slowpoke look out for that clam!

Slowpoke:…*slowly turns around only to have its head bit*…

Everyone:…*sweatdrops*

Shelder:shelder!

Slowpoke:
*takes a moment to realize what happened*sloooooooow!*starts to run around faster than anticipated*

Sakura:oh dear…

Rin:
h-hang on slowpoke!

Alex:
I'll get it off!*head over to try and catch them*how is something so slow, so suddenly fast?!

Daisy:I believe that's what's known as last minute panic.

last edited on April 3, 2024 7:42PM
penciel at 8:06PM, April 3, 2024
(offline)
Pico:and what's wrong with who you are right now?

Dr Vira:i-that is…i just want to know.aren't you curious about who you might be under all that muscle and kindness?

Pico:Doctor you don't have to change anything to understand who you really are.you just got to search what's inside.for example i see a young beautiful woman trying to figure out her place inside herself and willing to change to do so.

Dr Vira:Mr Miller i-*she started to blush*(oh my…)i don't know what to say.

Pico:*winks*maybe it's time to search for a new dream.one that really fuels that sweet passion.eh ma'am?

Dr Vira:i'll certainly think about you.

*Brenton sweatdropped as he simply pulled Slowpoke up by the tail*

Brenton:adrenaline rush is a hell of a thing huh Slowpoke?*Shallot tried ripping off Shelder but the clamp was stuck on tight*

Shallot:what is this freak made out of?? let go of my Slowpoke or i'm eating your tongue for dinner!!!

Brenton:wait! i got an idea.*Brenton began to poke Shelder until it started to twitch and giggle as it freed itself leaving a bite mark on Slowpokes head*

Shallot:*cuddles Slowpoke*aww i'm sorry you went through all that baby~

Slowpoke:…………Slow.

Shallot:what was that shells deal?!

Brenton:it's a animal instinct thing….here!*he gave Shallot his Pokédex with Shelders entry on it*
shadowbladeXIII at 8:47PM, April 3, 2024
(online)
BP:what?

Dr Vira:I said I'll certainly think about it.*gets up and walks away*(who does he think he is? I know who and what I am…that's why I want to change…right? …right.*thinks about it* Hm. Maybe I can get him to change with me. Hopefully the virus would deem him strong enough as a suitable male. If not, well I've always wanted to experiment with another female at least once. *thinks for a moment*…He better not have a bigger bust though.)*shakes her head*(get a grip Vira. this is no time for a hypothetical. Its time to move forward.)

BP:
*sighs*(even the stoic Dr Vira, who seems determined to go through with this, seems to have her doubts.)

DP:(makes you wonder, how many people were promised change for the better, if they become fluffy.)

BP:(makes you also wonder how many mobians agree with the population increase using a drastic method work here.)

Pica:(are you saying Prof. Sky might?)

BP:
(she hired us to stop them, yet she's stayed on for who knows for how long. She had to have had a reason to join up in the first place.)

Shallot:
*read over it*wha- this thing evolves by eating my poor slowpoke's tail?!

Daisy:it also gets stronger too.

Shallot:*looks at slowpoke*but at what cost?*holds him close*he's perfect the way he is.*pets him and holds him close*

Slowpoke:…poke.

Alex:
I dunno, maybe we should let nature take its course. someone to guard the baby would be nice.

Shallot:
that's what Charmeleon and Sir fetch are for! Slowpoke is soft and patient, plus will be nice to nap with.

Sakura:sis, your over thinking it, I think.

Shallot:
I am not!
last edited on April 3, 2024 8:54PM
penciel at 9:50PM, April 3, 2024
(offline)
Pico:(clearly Professor Sky once believed in their cause.perhaps something family related changed that.)*later at night Pico sweatdropped as he guarded the building*you can't be serious…(why is she still in the building?? sigh evil or not i guess i should apologize…no no….for all i know she could be scheming something.)

*as he walked a door opened*

DP:working late Dr Vira.

Dr Vira:yes on a…side project if you will.

BP:(Red Flag!)

Pico:*sweatdrops*good to know…*he walked backwards as he whistled innocently*

Dr Vira:no need to be shy Mr Miller~ i simply want to test something.

Brenton:to be fair the evolution would have been temporary.Shelder can only stay attached until the tail breaks off.then “Slowbro” becomes Slowpoke again.

Shallot:*frantically waves her arms*i'm not letting that thing bite my baby!!

Alex:m-maybe we should find a hotel before it gets dark.

Brenton:*picks up Scorbunny*Alex has the right idea you need to rest little buddy.
shadowbladeXIII at 12:13AM, April 4, 2024
(online)
BP:*slightly nervous*what uh, did you have in mind?

Dr Vira:
tell, me do you know how the conversion to a mobian to human is done?

DP:(yes.)No…

Dr Vira:
well, simply put, the body is exposed to the element and once taken in starts to transform. It then starts changing the body physically and mentally all while giving the subject a maximum amount of pleasure. The human identity burns away as the mobian they become struts forth as they shed the need for clothing and any shame that goes with it. If the body of the infected is mature enough, it will cause them to go into a mobian heat. from there a decision is made.

BP:
(Red Flag, Red Flag!!)…and what decision is that?

Dr Vira:
if the Male is strong enough, daring enough, and has a good set of genes it stays male Helping grow the species. If not, the gender is flipped to female helping grow a male's harem and increase birth rates. Supposedly, its more intense and more pleasurable too. So, mister Miller. I want to know, what kind of animal do you see yourself as in the future to come?

Pica:(get out of there!!!)

BP:uh…fox? he he eh…hypothetically speaking of course.

Dr Vira:funny…I thought you'd say Wolf or Lion.

DP:(buy some time)how about you doctor? What do you see yourself as?

Scorbunny:Scor…*nods*

Gardivor:I second that. Today has been rough on my mind.

Gokun:don't worry mom.*gives her a hug*Dad and I will cheer you up.
last edited on April 4, 2024 12:17AM
penciel at 1:21AM, April 4, 2024
(offline)
Dr Vira:oh i dunno.*she smiled while hiding something behind her back*i suppose bunny Mobians do have more fun in the chest region.*she took a step closer*but i suppose i can see myself as a speedy.*closer*cunning.*AND CLOSER*Hedgehog.*she took a sample of a drug and kissed Pico until the two were on to ground*does that answer your question “Zot spy.”

Pico:(shit we've been compromised!)

Pica::(we still got plan B while the drug is in effect!)

Dr Vira:who are you really spy?~feeling hot from the drug she slowly began to take on Mobian features such as pink quills*

Pico:a-as if you'll make me talk.

Dr Vira:then i'll just have to get persuasive~*Pico was growing red hair as he feels his tail growing albite very tiny right now as the scientist unzipped the pants and began sucking away*

Pica:(w-while she's d-dis-stracted! Activate the nanobots in the machine.)

BP:(oh Zot~ it'll take awhile while this distracted~)

Dr Vira:mmm~ it seems my criminal was right about being fox like~*as she continued? Pico grunted while grabbing Viras head*

*as the group walked to the hotel Brenton ordered separate rooms for everyone*

Sakura:since Brenton is sharing a room with Gardivor and Gokun do you ladies want to share a room?

Rin/Daisy:sure~

Gardivor:*Brenton sweatdropped as he heard this*come on Master~

Brenton:ok ok take it easy Gar.we all had an exciting day.*as they walked inside Gardivor kissed her Master*

Gardivor:but…we missed you~*happily blushes*

Gokun:yeah Dad! can i play wihh Scorbunny?

Brenton:just for a little while then straight to bed.

Gokun:alright!*both child and Pokemon ran around as Gardivor hugged him*

Gardivor:*smirks*(i want you Master~)

Brenton:gu!*flinches from the brain probe*(you mean when they get to bed?)

Gardivor:(uh huh~)*she gave him “the look”*

Brenton:(y-yeah ok…)
shadowbladeXIII at 4:32AM, April 4, 2024
(online)
BP:(she's really good)*starts to pant as he gets warmer his hair becoming quill like and his body reducing in size*

DP:(we have to resist…right?)*let's out a large yell as he fills the good doctor's mouth, some of it making it onto her clothing*

Dr Vira:*panting hot and bothered now*Oops, im a little dirty,so far it seems you have good genes, and you haven't even changed all the way.*takes off the rest of her clothing revealing pink fur almost taking her over* I wonder if it will hold true all the way?*she starts to stimulate him once again*

BP:(this is torture)

DP:
this is heaven…

*at that point he feels something go into his neck and hers and starts to doze off*

Pica:crap…*thud*

*what feels like hours pass before Pico wakes back up in a room hung to a wall*

BP:this feels famillar.

DP:
wonder if harpy inspired this?

Pica:she did kind of with them at one point so its possible.*watches as a screen lowers and turns on, an old lion mobian is standing there on it*

???:
alright, its on…*looks to where Pico is* Hello Mister miller…or was it Zot Spy? Don't be surprised. I knew you would come some day.

BP:
what do you want? Who are you?

???:
ah yes, introductions are in order. My name is Leon, and im the head of Chi-Mera Inc. Im trying to make sure our population that you are now apart of doesn't go extinct in the distant future. Why does this happen? Well I could explain to you now, but I feel you'll want to meet in person. I ask you hear my plight before you make your call? Could you do that for me?

DP:

Leon:great! oh and don't worry about Dr Vira, she's recovering right now. Oh, and don't think about using your powers. Yes I know you have powers. We collected some data, and any attempt will be bad for you. Alright, so your escorts to me will be down shortly to let you off the wall. Be nice to them, after all “We're all we have”*smiles as the broadcast goes off*

Gardivor:great.*gives him a kiss*(You'll love what I have planed.)*holds him close*
penciel at 5:41AM, April 4, 2024
(offline)
Pico:hmph! bastard!!*Pico was feeling enraged as he tried to move his limbs to no avail*

Pica:Pico n-

Pico:HAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!!!*powering up his ki to his max was a terrible idea as electricity shocked his entire body as smoke escaped his quill head* *PANT! PANT! PANT!*

*the escorts ran down frightened for the prisoner and his power.there were three of them a brown fox a gray bat and a snow pelt lioness as the Lioness walked up to him*

???:this is the Zot agent we heard so much about?…his kinda cute don't you think so Gale?

Gale:please focus Kitty.he is clearly injured.

Pico:leave.i'd rather break out then listen to what that bastard has to say!! urk!*still in pain he slumped to the ground as Kitty pulled him up*

Kitty:it's alright he won't harm yo-

Pico:that's bullshit! *they pulled him off the wall and carried Pico to Leons office-*

Leon:ah Mr Miller? or was that just an alias?*puts a glass of wine in front of him*wine?

*suddenly Pico spun kicked the glass shattering it as he glared with malice*

Pico:NO…

leon:fair enough.*cleans it up*please sit.*as Pico did so his eyes never stopped glaring*i understand why you must be angry but-

Pico:do you…. DO YOU?!!!
*his body glowed as his quills was turning black*YOUR people have caused chaos and disorder all over Earth!! the mutants you abducted and experimented on! the civilians injured by collateral damage.the cloning facility that made a unstable copy of my bestfriend! were all those mistakes too?!! TELL ME!!!!

*his angry voice caused a shockwave destroying nearby glass as he panted from anger*

Brenton:i never doubt that Gar.*she giggled before floating to the bedroom.an hour later he entered.heh the kids are finally…asleep?*he gulped as the psychic/fairy types dress hit the floor*

Gardivor:come here my Master~*he then laid down on the bed*
last edited on April 4, 2024 5:55AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:59PM, April 4, 2024
(online)
Leon:*looks to his guest now with a somber face*yes. they were. We tried to fix the mutants that were afflicted after the war. I knew what we had was a slim chance, but we tried anyway with what there was now. The cloning was to be an alternitive method to improve mobian resilience, but it turned into something else. I tried to do good where Zot was lacking, and failed. I take full responsibility for that. …*looks to each of the females*Kitty, Gale, Connie. You are all dismissed.

Kitty:bu-but Leon he-

Leon:
*smiles* there are two ways this can end. he won't let you down, and nor will I.

Kitty:
I…understand.*nods and leaves the room closing the door behind him*

Leon:isn't she sweet? Some day she'll have kits that ties with-

BP:leaving yourself to me? That's a bit bold isn't it?

Leon:well, now I know who you are for sure. The temper, the attitude, the want for justice…I'm talking with “The” Pico Stone right now.

DP:You know me. Good. So, give me a good reason why I shouldn't send you to kingdom come?

Leon:Well, you still might. Your temper in the logs were-

BP:im in the here and now!*slams his desk damaging the finish and splintering it* Try explaining it to me, now.*looks at him seriously*

Leon:
*still remaining calm*very well. Im doing this, because in two centuries give or take, we cease to be as a race. All species of mobian are gone.

DP:…(oh, another future headache. great.)Were you with Tyme Tec?

Leon:I was with them when they came back. I did not align with their plan. Mine was more sensible, plus…I suffered the most. If you can believe it, im only 17. The curse of going through a prototype time machine, first.*he laughs a little*

BP:
If you really are from the future, then I need you to prove it.

Leon:how much?

DP:110%.

Leon:*looks a little sadder*if I must. I was hoping I could coax you with words alone. Now I don't know how you'll react.*stands up cautiously watching the hedgehog glare at him. He takes a deep breath as he begins to grow, and changes into a humanoid hybrid just for a moment. he then lets out a groan of agony as he nearly falls back into his chair changing back into his lion shape gasping for breath and reaching for a drink that's not there* A-are you S-sated?

Gardivor:
*crawls up to him*I know what your thinking, my dirty husband.*strokes his chest*and I can do that for you.*starts to give him slow kisses and letting his hands wander across her body*
last edited on April 4, 2024 7:27PM
penciel at 7:34PM, April 4, 2024
(offline)
Pico:(his humanoid isn't sustainable??)*he blinked in disbelief*but your products they should-

Leon:merely are a temporary solution.my DNA has been so diluted that i can only sustain it for a few moments.*smiles*but when we're done i won't have to worry about it.

Pico:*Pico sighed as he calmly sat down*the future huh? alright Leon i'll be civil…for now.but i can't let you activate that machine either.we need to discuss a compromise.

Leon:*smiles*i agree.*grabs a new glass and pours a red wine*i'm not joking by the way.your heroics are well known in my time.they were partially why i kept going growing up.seeing that statue everyday gave me hope.

Dr Vira:may i come in sir?

Leon:Dr Vira is my lead researcher in all this.*she sat down next to Pico making the red Hedgehog blush as he skid away from her nervously*

Pico:i-i'm aware of that part….

Leon:*chuckles*oh yes i forgot.*Vira happily blushed*

Dr Vira:(i tried courting the legendary hero~)

Brenton:that's not fair.you read minds that's cheating.*she giggled as she made her chest in view of her Masters eyes*

Gardivor:my bad~ Master can you…transform for me?~

Brenton:hmm? of course.*he instantly went Rosé as Gardivor kissed him as s she moved lower until her chest touched his rod*“!”nnngh~

Gardivor:so sensitive~
shadowbladeXIII at 8:32PM, April 4, 2024
(online)
BP:so, first, why remove all humans? I have to know the logic in this choice.

Leon:well, the thought process was simple. No humans, meant that a human wouldn't find a blue sentient machine and more of them wouldn't be built with his designs. If that doesn't happen, a war between machines doesn't break out and a space colony doesn't get dropped into earth causing a disruption that kills millions more. With that not happening, there would be no need to make a space elevator to the moon, and leave most of us to die in the wars on earth, fending for ourselves. No following wars, means no energy crisis, which means there's plenty more for all. Plus, with humans becoming mobian more lineages would be created, and bring good fortune.

DP:Well, I see your logic. Its flawed, but for a teenager with ambition, makes sense.(Blue sentient robot. hm. that seems familiar somehow.)

Leon:Im glad you agree.

BP:I don't. Leon, you can't just uproot and take away people's lives they are already living just to live a path you put out for them.

Leon:I know…but what am I to do? My whole world is gone! When I first came back to this time, I didn't go looking for money or research. I cried. I cried at how many there were of us. Compared to the future, its like an ocean that needed to be preserved of its life,and no one was doing anything. Not you, not Zot, no one.I had to take action. I had to keep that life going, by what I felt were any means necessary. Those people, down there…they suffer through so much over time. What would you do, if your family became less and less with each generation?

Dr Vira:you didn't see the trees or the forest which they lie. You saw the whole woodland thicket and wished to preserve it.

Leon:exactly,*sighs*and somewhere along the way…I started to do harm, and not help to achive my goal. Attacks against Chi-mera INC led to me lashing out, and things just started to spiral.

Gardivor:
*starts to rub his rod with her chest and winks at him*just how long have you went without me, master?*kisses it, then gives it a lick*

last edited on April 4, 2024 8:45PM
penciel at 8:59PM, April 4, 2024
(offline)
DP:(this whole thing is like a sadder version of Shallots situation.she repopulated the Saiyans the same way but only 50% were chosen)can we…at least negotiate a lower percentage?

Leon:hmm?

Pico:i'm sorry but i will not let any of you touch that machine.but considering the current population as a whole…how does 40% sound? that alone will up the mobian birth rates by 65% overtime.hell i even have several Kits so…it's not impossible.

Dr Vira:*starts typing away*sir? Mr Stone is correct.in theory we could have a high Mobian rate by the next 50 years.

Leon:i don't know…

Pico:i can't let you go through most of that plan.

Leon:why not?

Pico:that blue robot is my brother.

Pica:(bro-oh! X?)

Brenton:urk~ a-a while~

*many hours later Brenton was weakly walking while Gardivor looked relieved as she happily walked away*
Gokun:what's up with Mom?

Brenton:i'll tell you when you are older son.

Sakura:(so how was it?)

Gardivor:(sigh~ wonderful….how was your time with the girls?)

Sakura:*blushes cherry red as Gardivor smirked at Sakura*(you really shouldn't read peoples minds like that…)

Shallot:*happily hugging her Slowpoke*good morning family~
last edited on April 5, 2024 12:19AM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:26AM, April 5, 2024
(online)
Leon:that blue robot is also, the leader of the world in my time, and is who has us all eliminated.

BP:*shocked*X would never do that.

Leon:and yet he did. He went from fighting for everlasting peace to wiping us out because he needed to conserve energy and defend the human population from anything he deems a threat. even with the 65% increase, all that would do between all the first century crisis's, and the second century elimination is delay the inevitable.

DP:
Leon, look at me. Look into my eyes, I promise you it won't happen. You have my word. X is going to bring change. I know I can't be there and speak for him, but I'll make sure he works toward keeping the population going. Just let him rest and be discovered,please.

Leon:
*thinks about it, and sighs with a heavy heart* If he is truly family, then I will give him a second chance. On your word.*takes a drink*

Alex:*yawns*morning.*starts to make breakfast*

Daisy:so, how did you sleep?

Alex:with a slowpoke between me and my wife and child. he's actually quite comfy despite the amount of space he takes up
penciel at 5:03AM, April 5, 2024
(offline)
Dr Vira:since we're on the same page how about we REALLY get to know each other? hmmm?~ get back to where we left off?~*the scientist happily sat on Picos lap as the red hedgehog scratched his cheek sheepishly*

Pico:i guess that couldn't hurt.*she gave him “the look” while kissing his cheek*

Leon:i do believe you should.*smiles*get to know the people while you're here.i have some work to do while i make sure there's no misunderstanding about your disappearance.*as he leaves? vira kissed Picos neck as Kitty Gale and Connie re-enter*

Gale:*the bat Mobian smirked*until you wish to leave we were all ordered to make you feel at home as best as possible~

Kitty:*happily blushes*would you like a snack?

Pico:*dizzy*s-sure…

Slowpoke:Slow…~*happily nudges Alex*

Alex:love you too bud.

Sakura:*smirks*look at you! happily playing mama~

Shallot:*smiles*yeah and i like it.

Brenton:*applies cold water to arm before walking out*the burns are almost gone.hell yeah!*high fives Scorbunny*

*meanwhile in a bedroom*

Gokun:-so this Misty girl…you been crushing on her?

Elric:shhh you dingus! do you want the adults to hear?? the last thing i want is Aunt Shallot or Miss Daisy teasing me…or worse-

Gokun:Dad trying to be supportive about it.yeah i get it bro.really i do.but you probably should do SOMETHING about it.
shadowbladeXIII at 2:08PM, April 5, 2024
(online)
Dr Vira:so, I have to ask, what kind of man are you?*leans close giving him a good look at her chest*

BP:he he he*blushes* that's a tough question.

Connie:*brings over some food and some sprays*

DP:what are those for?

Gale:to get the burnt quill smell out. We're sorry for shocking you.

Kitty:*pours them both a drink* So, Pico is it true you have a big family?

Sakura:what are you up to now?

Chronoa:I think it'll be training.*feeds sylveon *

Elric:but she's twice my age…or older. I don't know.

Gokun:well, you still got to try. I mean, its not like your going to end up like dad surrounded by women all the time.
penciel at 2:38PM, April 5, 2024
(offline)
Pico:big would definitely be an understatement. sigh i want to return to them right away but…i don't think my kids would even recognize me. and the idea of that…hurts you know?

Kitty:*starts cleaning his quills*i'm sure they will.*they watch him him send a text*messaging your wife?

Pico:i'm letting Sally know the current situation.

Gale:Sally Acorn?? you know THE Princess Sally?

Pico:why is everyone so shocked about that?

Dr Vira:Mmmngh~*she happily kissed him pushing herself on top*(so caring about his friends and family~)

Connie:(that drug must be still in her system.)oh my~

Brenton:hey i heard that!!

Elric/Gokun:eep! s-sorry Dad!

*as the boys walk out? Bryn was teething on her father as he put Dragon scales on his arms*

Brenton:whoa look at you go tiny! your teeth are growing!

Bryn:hehe~ silly Dad.

Rin:so the plan is to train under this Mr Mustard person yes?

Brenton:yep.rumor has it that his Dojo holds the key to mastering Dynamaxing.

Scorbunny:Scor?~*eyes sparkle at the thought*
shadowbladeXIII at 4:58PM, April 5, 2024
(online)
Kitty:Vira, if you could not mount him so fast…we aren't done cleaning him up.

Dr. Vira:oh don't get him too clean*starts to tease him as she feels something start to poke her from behind* We'll just get dirty again. Anyway, not everyone has connections at royalty.*gives him a kiss*

Gale:you know Connie… this is kind of hot.

Connie:ohh no Gale, not right now. We aren't making a mess for Kitty. Not before her big date.

BP:
(big date?)*thinks back to what leon said before screaming at him*(oh! he knows something about her. Right. Future guy…)*feels Vira slip onto him and smiles*(present woman…)*grabs her and starts to move with her*

Sakura:it seems even your pokemon are starting to pick up on your traits, dear.

Scorbunny:Scor!*strikes a pose*
penciel at 5:54PM, April 5, 2024
(offline)
*as they began to mate? the good doctor happily let Pico took the lead as she laid down grabbed his cheek and kissed him*

Dr Vira:mmmngh~ o-oh! Mr Stone~

Pico:heh e-enjoying yourself are we? “!” *as he eventually released inside her? Dr Vira cuddled Pico*

Dr Vira:s-sorry about before.

Pico:trust me you aren't the first crazy lady that tried this with me.

*he then called Mia*

Mia:where are you??! it's been 2 days and Rose is really worried.

Pico:i know i-2 DAYS??!

Brenton:really? well that makes sense with some Pokémon i guess.

Shallot:*hugging Sobble*so where is this Dojo?

Brenton:it's nearby*as they reached the Dojo they see a woman with Ash brown hair wearing a fighting type jersey kicking the air as a old man smiled*that must be Mustard.

Mustard:stay focused Bea.*a light brown bear cub Pokemon was looking at Brenton*(Cubfu?)oh hello there!

Sakura:hi~ we're here to learn about Dynamaxing.

Scorbunny:“!”*seeing Cubfu Scorbunny guarded Brenton by his feet*

Brenton:hmm? what's wrong Scorbunny?
last edited on April 5, 2024 6:10PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:20PM, April 5, 2024
(online)
Mia:yep. 2 whole days. We thought at first that you had extra work to do, but when Ruby felt you get hurt…

Ruby:*in the background*I'll kill them! I won't let them harm my king!

DP:
Ruby! Calm down, im okay.

Ruby:…Pico!*comes over to the phone* Oh my king, I am sorry I am not over there sooner. I was hoping someone would watch the kits before me, Alice, Nene and Merlin come and set the place on fire.

BP:No! No need! I uh…there's a lot to explain. How's Rose?

Ruby:*stops for a moment*…fine.

DP:…is everything alright?

Ruby:Yeah, she's alright…just worried and recently nervous.

BP:(oh shoot. Her condition might have changed her.)Look, just tell her im alright, I'll be home soon. Where's anita?

Mia:on duty on the moon right now. Something about setting up defenses on a new moon base since yesterday.

Mustard:your scorbunny thinks kubfu is a threat.

Daisy:but he looks adorable!
last edited on April 5, 2024 7:42PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon