RP Zone

Heroes wanted
penciel at 6:08AM, March 30, 2024
(offline)
Rose:*happily giggles about the 2 children*don't worry Doc i got you on speed-dial.you'll be the first to know if i have any changes.

Doc:knowing how nosy Pico can be? i doubt it.but yes tell me straight away! even if you think you shrunk a center meter.*as they leave Walter flew around Rose*

Walter:new Ma ok?

Rose:*giggles*yes dear.

Pico:*Put folder on Pico as he puts it away so she sat on his lap*thanks Molly i appreciate it.*he instantly saw her shake her chest as she smiled*

Molly:you don't have to leave right away you know~*BOING!~ her chest bounced again*i barely get alone time with you and i missed you so much~ you are so lucky that i understand how important this mission means to you~

Pico:Molly…

Molly:i know i know i might sound a bit selfish.but i never properly thank you for curing my employees~*she put 1 of his hand on her chest as she slowly kissed him*

Pico:mmmngh~ maybe…five moore minutes?*he began to bounce and squeeze her chest*

Brenton:a side effect from this world no doubt.*they looked at his arm and chest*my body does feel light too.but my healing is way off.

Sakura:*smiles as they sat down together*exactly my point.we don't know the full extent on how this Universe is affecting your body.on the Brightside we're not powerless like in the Digital World~

Brenton:true that's a definite plus.*he kissed Sakura's cheek while squeezing her leg softly*sorry Sakura.i'll behave.i promise.*he then made out with his wife until they stopped*of course that didn't stop you 2 nights ago…

Sakura:oh? well i didn't hear any complaining on your end either Husband~

Brenton:*smiles as he held her hand with his burnt hand making him flinch*(i love her so much.)touché.
You will face many defeats in life,but never let yourself be defeated.
shadowbladeXIII at 5:47PM, March 30, 2024
(online)
Juno:…ok play?

Rose:absolutely.*smiles* Why don't I come to your place and we can all play a game and have fun?

Walter:
yah!

Mia:are you sure?

Rose:
I know children can be stressful, but I think we'll be fine. After all, you all have my back.*smiles*

Molly:ooh!*jumps from his playful touch* Pico~*reaches down and starts to stimulate him, pitching his tent fully*

BP:*lets out a low moan and kisses her as he feels his attire start to hit the floor*

Sakura:
if you want, we can spend some more time together, once your better.*gives him a kiss and leans her head on his shoulder*

Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
penciel at 6:40PM, March 30, 2024
(offline)
*a few hours later Rose happily let the kids fly around her*
Rose:*hugs Pit*oh my you weren't kidding about their energy.and yet i forgot how energetic i used to be~ this is nice.

Ruby:but Doc is working on a cure right?

Rose:don't worry i'll be fine.

Bell:thank goodness.

*at the same time Pico was being cuddled by a happily pleased Molly. as he looked at the file she snatched his phone and texted Mia“Pico will be a little late~ -Molly”*

Molly:*hugs an arm*that file has info on a close college of mine.a secret informant if you will*winks*her name is Dr Sky.a blue Hedgehog that has a unique camouflage ability. she has research. that Chimera INC really takes advantage of.*she kissed him on the cheek as she laid back on top*

Pico:*smiles*thanks Molly.

Brenton:*hugs her*i can live with that.

*20 minutes later Brenton was napping on the couch*

Scorbunny:*climbs up Sakura*Scor?

Sakura:he'll be fine sweetie.we heal faster while we're resting anyway.*Scorbunny nodded as Brenton's Abra was blushing nervously towards Alex as it let him hug it as he talked to Brenton's team*

Alex:alright everyone with Brenton exhausted i decided to help you all out with your training ok? think of me as a coach.

*Scorbunny happily ran to Alex looking pumped up *
shadowbladeXIII at 7:46PM, March 30, 2024
(online)
Harpy:let's just keep you relaxed.

Juliana:lax!*lands on roses lap for a hug*

Rose:*smiles and laughs*of course.

Towa:How do we know doc is telling the truth?

Rose:he's been right many times before. Its because of that, we can have this conversation.

Towa:though you can't say you aren't curious to see what would set it off.

Rose:…I am a little curious, but I've already pushed things and stressed doc out. Last thing I want is for Pico to come home and be upset with any of you.

Towa:…good point. So when are you telling him?

Rose:…uh…Im sure I won't have to. the cure should be ready before our wedding.

Molly:thank you for bringing your sweet butt down here.*snuggles up to him*I can't wait for you and the girls to come down here again.

DP:
I'll make a date of it.*gives her a kiss*

Alex:
alright, first thing's first. Warmups! if you want to be at your best you need to stretch! follow me!

Scorbunny:scor!*starts to repeat the motions that Alex is doing*
penciel at 8:55PM, March 30, 2024
(offline)
Ruby:*sighs*that's a relief.

Rose:*hugs Juliana as she looked at the time*i do hope Pico's ok.

Nene:he no doubt would be thinking the same thing about you Mrs Rose.don't worry he'll be fine.*hearing this Rose happily sighs*

Molly:*she smiled sweetly at him as she took out her phone*Sky? yeah it's me.i was wondering if you're free today?…mmmhmm…good because that special man i talked about? he's ready.love you babe~*hangs up*oh boy do i have good news for you~ she is bringing an old friend of yours.

Pico:Molly who are you talking about?*Molly kissed him*

Molly:my contacts leader wanted audience with you for a while now.she wants to speak with Zots knight personally.*the door opens as a female blue hedgehog and a familiar Chipmunk walked in*

???:never thought i see Zots Knight in a place like this.

Pico:Princess Sally…

*a few hours later Brenton yawned as he stretched when suddenly*

Brenton:guh!

Beedrill:BZZ BZZ~*Beedrill worried hugged her trainer's face*

Brenton:*voice muffled*“i'm fine Beedrill really!…but i can't see.”*the insect blushed as she let go and rubbed its head in a Brenton like manner*

Sakura:she was so worried that she stopped training with the others and kept her eyes on you.

Brenton:(training?)*he watched his team happily play*
shadowbladeXIII at 7:19AM, March 31, 2024
(online)
???:To be fair, your highness, I don't think anyone would expect you to come in here either.

BP:
Princess, its good seeing you again!

Sally:do I know you?

DP:Its me, Pico!

Sally:pico…hm. Oh, yes! I remember you. It been some time since we last spoke. You've changed quite a bit.

BP:he he, yeah.*smiles and rubs his head* So your friend here…must be…

Sky:Professor Sky of Chi-mera Inc. A pleasure to meet you.

Alex:
*running with the pokemon*that's it!keep that pace going! Leg strength is a core essential!

Scorebunny:
Scor!*working hard*

penciel at 2:47PM, March 31, 2024
(offline)
*Pico shook Sky's hand as he smiled*

Pico:same.now what's the plan?

Sally:we're taking them down from the inside.*she took out blueprints of Chimera INC*as of right now you've only dented their inhumane experiments but they're starting up again.

Sky:*gives Pico a application form*which is why they're hiring security right now.we want you to ace there interview and work closely.

Pico:“!” me work for them??! That's insane.

Sally:indeed.but i heard Zots Knight is the master of infiltration and disguise.

Pico:well yeah…fine i'm in.*Sky smiled as she put down a box.it had Chimera INCs security uniform.*

Scorbunny:hap hap hap!!*as he ran fast the Scorbunny was using flame charge*

Alex:careful you don't want to trip now.*Brenton's Ditto happily sat on Brenton's lap*

Brenton:still tired eh? that's alright you deserve a break after my fumble.*he chuckled as the slime hugged him*
shadowbladeXIII at 3:40PM, March 31, 2024
(online)
Sky:so, any questions?

BP:yes, actually. What are you the professor of Sky?

Sky:oh, im glad you asked. I am the professor that is trying to understand the link between man and mobian.

DP:huh?

Sky:well, believe it or not, humans and mobians share a near identical pattern of genes. I was tasked to look into that. Its actually a fascinating subject on how much we share with mankind. The only thing we aren't compatable for is to have offspring with them.

DP:(Tell that to my parents)*sweatdrops* Anyway, is it because of you that those people in the park changed?

Sky:no. My job was to study the similarity in the two. It was another branches to transmute my data into a formula that makes man into mobian.

Pica:what happens if I get caught?

Sky:*slightly puzzled*(did a woman's voice just-) Well worst case, you die. Best case, you might be used to help increase the population.

BP:(we better not get caught then. I don't want to leave Mia and the others widowed…or be a father to more than the 13 kids we're going to have.)

Pica:
(or a mother! We're too young for that, and I don't want to feel what Harpy is going through!)

DP:
(settle. your making us paranoid.)*shakes his head*

Sally:
*looks to Pico slightly concerned*are you alright?

Molly:
oh he's fine. Just talking with himself. Ooh! which reminds me, Pico you should let the family know your going to be pulling in extra income.

Ditto:dit!

Sakura:*brings out snacks and hands brenton something sweet* Time for a break everyone.
penciel at 4:27PM, March 31, 2024
(offline)
Sally:and i'll forge you a fake ID.*she starts typing on a wrist device as Pico took out his phone*

Pico:(no going back.looks like we're doing the same thing as Vigil.)Mia? put me on loud speaker.*he then explained the situation*

Rose:are you going to be fine dear?

DP:this has to be done Rose.on the bright side they seem to pay their employers a hefty sum…but boy do i have butterflies in my stomach.

Mia:WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH PRINCESS SALLY??!

*Pico flinched*

Pico:i wasn't exactly a freedom fighter at the time.i was still a stubborn kid that wanted to help my friends.don't worry babe this doesn't mean i won't come back or anything.but…if i do visit i would need to cover a lot of my tracks.and Kits? i better hear that you been good.ya hear me?*Sally smiled as she heard children giggle*

Sally:now let me see you in disguise.*Pico turned into a human colored his hair blonde and put on shades and a cap over his white shirt and tie*

Sky:h-he's a shapeshifter!

Sally:no just a half human.

Brenton:*being new to his team Brenton would gently feed his Beedrill some of his own snacks to build a bond*see? Sakura is a fantastic cook.*Beedrill happily nods*

Sakura:oh you~

Chronoa:since we're not leaving the city until Brenton heals? relaxing is the ideal thing to do you know?*giggles as Brenton's Abra sat on her lap so she hugs Abra.*i do wonder what Towa is up to and how my Tyme is doing with…ugh Aeos.
shadowbladeXIII at 5:16PM, March 31, 2024
(online)
Sky:but…but…that breaks every rule I know! That is insane! How?!

BP:Well, my parents were kind of in a place beyond rules and one point, and some of that stuck to them. the rest…is history.

Sky:huh?! you mean one of your parents are human and…?!*thinks about this* This is amazing! The possibilites now are endless. ooh!*stops to contemplate*…its also really dangerous if they know this now.

Molly:how so?

Sky:well, if Pico can change between forms without any effort, he could be the key to increasing mobian numbers, a lot sooner. Pico!*grabs him* do. not. get. caught!

DP:don't worry. they haven't seen my human half. I should have no issue.

Sally:
alright, your fake ID is complete.

Rose:*sitting down and exhales*

Mia:are you alright?

Rose:my fiance, is going out on a mission and I may not see him again.*gulps* I think we're going to get that stress test after all.

Nene:don't worry. Worst case, we'll help you pull him out of the fire. Ruby might not be a goddess in this world, but she's still super tough.

Rose:*smiles still somewhat concerned*(if im old enough to pull him out)thank you. That's reassuring.

Daisy:
Aeos?

Chronoa:
my former boss. she's training our daughter.

Daisy:Jeez, how many families does he have?

Shallot:
*thinks and takes a bite* at least 5 that I know of.*takes another bite* 4 of which he's married to.

last edited on March 31, 2024 5:39PM
penciel at 5:56PM, March 31, 2024
(offline)
*Sally clipped it to Picos jacket*

Sally:as far as they know? your name is Sam Miller.understand?

Pico:yes Ma'am.

Sally:i'll keep in contact with you through this ear piece.*she puts it in his left ear*

Molly:(like a secret agent~)*an hour later Pico glared at Chimera INC before walking up to a gate as a guard in a booth checked the badge*

Guard:“Sam Miller…”you're the new guard we hired to protect the new project?

Pico:yes sir!*salutes*

Guard:well Dr Vira needs to see you at sector J-3.once you are inside you'll be issued a navigation system. but i'd recommend using the elevator.

Pico:right.*as he entered the building Pico looked serious.*

DP:(Mission Start.)

*Brenton fell over backwards as he heard this.*

Brenton:i guess i'm a lover? hahahaha…*Sakura giggled as she pulled her husband up*

Daisy:oh my~ *happily blushes*that explains a few things.

Brenton:*glares at a smirking Shallot*

Shallot:oh don't give me that look.*smiles* i didn't mean anything bad by it.i just thought your blonde girlfriend should know.

Brenton:*sighs in defeat*whatever…

Daisy:(g-girlfriend?)*she happily blushed*
shadowbladeXIII at 6:12PM, March 31, 2024
(online)
BP:(alright, J-3…)*starts to walk down the halls. As he does, he can see various normal looking folk, with badges. Some human, some mobian discussing some things about the day.*(they seem so, normal.)

DP:
(they always do.)

Sally:
Pico, do you come in?

BP:
we hear you. we just entered.

Rin:in which ever case, Im just glad he's chosen us.*gives him a hug*

Bryn:
da!*hugs him too*

Daisy:
aww…
penciel at 6:45PM, March 31, 2024
(offline)
Sally:good.now just follow their orders until we have the right opening to shut their project down.we can't allow them to have access to a device that'll work on a global scale.*Pico flinched as he angrily wgispered*

Pico:“global??” you got to be flippen kidding me! altering a park is one thing but this is nuts.

Sally:exactly.*as Pico entered the elevator he awkwardly tapped on his foot until the door opened as he walked out and saw a scientist holding a clipboard*

Dr Vira:Mr Miller i presume? follow me.

Pico:right away ma'am!*he walked along side her as they reached a big glowing machine connected to a monitor*

Sally:don't do anything straight away.i want to make sure you keep your cover.

Dr Vira:magnificent isn't she?

Pico:yes ma'am.

Brenton:*he head pat Bryn with his good hand*i love you too Scales.

Bryn:hehe!~

Brenton:that being said i AM feeling a little antsy to be completely honest.being “house arrested” doesn't suit well with me.

Shallot:well if you tried going out i'll drag you back in myself.

Brenton:but i'm bored…

Sakura:*giggles as she hugs a free spot of her husband*come on you big baby~

last edited on April 8, 2024 2:53PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:45PM, March 31, 2024
(online)
Dr Vira:and you are going to be guarding her on tonight's shift.

BP:(perfect.) Doctor, if I may inquire, what does this do, exactly?

Dr Vira:simple answer, it makes humans into mobians over time.

DP:but, why do such a thing?

Dr Vira:the “why” can not be answered on the first day. Just know we have a vision, and its all being taken care of. Phase one has already been put into action

BP:
you mean the soda?

Dr Vira:
The Soda was an accident. Someone tampered with the formula and caused a panic amongst our clients, and turned mobians into feral animals.*looks disgusted* It was a disaster and a cost us a lot of good press, time and money. *smiles* Thankfully, we bounced back with phase one already pulling in success. With the places for new mobians to learn about themselves once their former identity is erased at the museums and other public places, housing to live without restrictions comfortable to their needs, and even clubs to meet and mate at.

DP:why go though all this trouble?

Dr Vira:*smirks*I think I told you enough for one day. Anyway, take good care of this. Its important. By the way, can I get you a soda?

BP:(careful it could be one of those horny exotic ones.)Im good with the water cooler, thanks.

Dr Vira:suit yourself*shrugs* Now then, I need to check over a few things. I suggest you man your post till closing, then get in here to guard it, am I clear?

Sakura:tell you what, if you aren't too messed up, we can go exploring some.

Shallot:
your going to risk him like this?

Sakura:says the pregnant pokemon trainer.

Shallot:
…alright, fine, but he better not come back in a full body cast. Otherwise he won't even be able to issue orders to his pokemon properly.
penciel at 9:50PM, March 31, 2024
(offline)
Pico:uh “crystal” ma'am.

Dr Vira:good. good…*smiles as she adjusts her glasses*everything will be revealed in time Mr Miller.we'll take good care of you.and please if you have ANY questions feel free to ask-er but before your shift of course.*she then walked away as Pico walked to his post*

Sally:great job Pico.tonight i want you to take photos of the machine when you're alone and then upload it to my software.

Pico:“roger.”

DP:(i know being here pisses you off but hold on.this mission might take a week.we have to build a friendship before taking down that machine.)

???:hello newbie!

Pico:guh!*startled Pico fell to the ground as he was now looking at brunette wearing a gray unbuttoned suit*

???:you must be Sam! i'm Rebecca of marketing and resources department! pleasure to meet you.*Pico rubbed his head*

Pico:ugh likewise?

Rebecca:let me ask you something! are you…good with computers by any chance?

Pico:what did you break?

Rebecca:well….*Pico looked dumbfounded as this woman's computer screen was covered in popup ads*it's not my fault i swear!

BP:(un friggen believable.)hold on i see the problem.*he deleted a game destroying the ads*you probably shouldn't play videogames during work hours anyway.

Rebecca:hmph you sound like my supervisor…

Brenton:aww you do care.*flick! Shallot flicked Brenton's nose*ow!

Shallot:alright let's get this over with.
*they all began to walk in a nearby forest*

Brenton:honestly you all worry too much.i love you for it but it's not necessary.

*Sobble was sleeping in Shallots arms as Scorbunny kicked the air and bounced around*

Brenton:now this is what i'm talking about.smell that clean air mmm~

Misty:*giggles*no way!

Elric:yuh huh.look!*Elric floated above the ground*see? flying is awesome.
shadowbladeXIII at 2:43PM, April 1, 2024
(online)
BP:(I wonder why) so, Rebecca you said your from marketing?

Rebecca:correct. Im the one who helped market our exotic soda line…before the batch was tainted.

DP:
a shame. Did they ever find the culprit?

Rebecca:
oh yes. It took some time, but they found him and had him arrested for sabotage.

BP:(something tells me that's just a cover)well, hopefully it can bounce back.

Rebecca:
yeah, in maybe a decade. For now, the drinks are dead. The new food we're marketing though could bring back trust.

DP:(uh-oh.)New food?

Rebecca:
yeah. we call them sweet treats! “One bite will make you go Woof”! at least that's the working slogan and name. The group wants something as exotic as they had with the sodas. This time with a big disclaimer on the box.

BP:what happens if those get tainted?

Rebecca:oh, probably the same thing that happened to the last guy. That and I'll probably be out of a job. Anyway, don't worry about that. Just worry that your first day goes well and that you don't go anywhere you shouldn't. Oh, which reminds me, did they give you a navigation device yet?

Misty:
I can't believe you can fly!

Elric:mhm, my dad taught me!

Sakura:so what are we exploring?

Chronoa:
anything that comes to mind. We haven't been here in some time so something has to have changed since then.
penciel at 3:09PM, April 1, 2024
(offline)
Pico:i kinda just forgot about it to be honest.i was told to get in an elevator so i went in there right away.

Rebecca:*pulls out a high tech PDA*here you can have my spare.i lose mine all the time so i keep spares in hand.

DP:*sweatdrops*th-thank you.(so disorganized.)

Rebecca:*eyes sparkle as she grabs a handheld console*there you are!

Pico:i take it Dr Vira doesn't let you slack off like that?

Rebecca:no…do you wanna get a coffee?

Pico:sure?

*as they walked into a cave the group saw a flying sad pink and white Pokémon*

Chronoa:what is that? it looks like an Eevee.

Brenton:a Sylveon i think.looks recently abandoned.

Chronoa:aww….that's so sad.*she summons and hugs her Nidoran*i want to befriend it.
last edited on April 1, 2024 3:59PM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:27PM, April 1, 2024
(online)
Rebecca:Great! my treat! Come on, Sam!

BP:
*follows down to the cafe*this place has a cafe?

Rebecca:
yeah. you have to have a place to have a break with this many employees.

Chronoa:
come on, Nidoran let's go make a friend.

Sylveon:
*tries to hide*

Chronoa:its okay, we aren't going to hurt you.
penciel at 4:23PM, April 1, 2024
(offline)
Pico:(yeah but it doesn't beat the stuff Zot has.)*as they made a cup of coffee Pico chuckled after seeing Rebecca sniff and sip her coffee*

Rebecca:what?

Pico:it's nothing.you just seem way too laid back for someone who had computer problems.

Rebecca:don't be mean.i'm not the 1 hanging around outside his work hours.

Pico:*sips coffee*touché.so does anything crazy happen around here?

Rebecca:crazy…crazy…well we recently have protestors.*points out a window seeing a group holding signs like “we don't play god neither should you.”*

Pico:must be families of the people that were at the park.*as he sat back down Rebecca looked worried out the window*

Rebecca:they tend to be a little violent and scary.

Pico:*gives Rebecca a worried look*hmm…

Shallot:Chronoa look closely.*Sylveons front left paw was bruised.it seems that this Pokemon was abused*

Chronoa:aww you poor baby! *Brenton quickly bandaged Sylveon up as he sprayed it with Super Potion*

Brenton:that should do it.*as this happened Chronoa hugged the fairy type*we better get out of here.this cave is full of poison types…plus i'm sure Sylveon must be very hungry.*as thanks it licked Chronoas face*
shadowbladeXIII at 5:20PM, April 1, 2024
(online)
Rebecca:I mean, I don't blame them, but they're going to join them in the long run and would be happier if they relax and focus on the good of it.

BP:that's very presumptuous. they all have rights too.

Rebecca:very true, but they wouldn't have to worry about that nor all the stressful things. The bills, the car envy, the one partner in their life they could lose. All that would be wiped away with the human ego and most structured set ups that were created.

DP:and what in its place will fill that?

Rebecca:Well, after the dust settles a new Eden, essentially. A paradise where there's no worry, no pain, just comfort and family with everything taken care of for them.

BP:sounds like a dream come true, but no two creatures experience the same paradise. Some have bigger dreams. Some will want to shape paradise into thier own. Where does that end when one's personal paradise, harms others in it?

Rebecca:
Well, you have me there.*sips up* There will be a solution though. There always is. We have a team for that. Come to think of it we have a team for everything. First aid, hazmat, robotic relations.

DP:
robot relations?

Rebecca:
well, yes. Machines are still important. We aren't trying to send the world back into the stone age, to do that would be a greater hindrance and cause a loss in population all over again.

Pica:
(Well, at least there is some common sense among these people. Even if they are evil.)

Chronoa:
*laughes*your quite welcome you sweet thing. Now, let's get you some food.

Sakura:
I have a few spare left overs from lunch it can have.

Chronoa:
perfect. Sylveon, your going to love this. its a meal in heaven.
penciel at 5:49PM, April 1, 2024
(offline)
Pico:(it's a shame that all this good is being done by a evil company.)

Rebecca:Sam?

Pico:it's nothing.*a few hours later Rebecca was giggling at “Sam”*

Rebecca:you made my job today fun.*winks*same time tomorrow?

Pico:s-sure.*as she leaves Pico locked everything up as he walked up to the device and sneakly took a photo*there you go.

Sally:great job.now just relax until your shift is over.i doubt Chimera INC will face any break-ins anytime soon.

*as the food was prepared Sylveon obviously sniffed it with caution as Chronoa calmly pat it*

Chronoa:it'll be alright.*it then dig in*

Brenton:(poor thing understandably has trust issues.)i'm going out.

Sakura:oh no you don't Mister!*crunch!!! she grabbed and squeezed Brenton by the ear*i don't care if you can track the bastard down that did this! you are still injured!

Brenton:owowowowow!! ok i'll stay put! i promise!

Alex:*sweatdrops as he laughs*
shadowbladeXIII at 6:27PM, April 1, 2024
(online)
BP:copy that.(alright, so far so good. Now we wait and patrol.)

DP:(just wait and patrol?)

BP:(too soon, and they suspect something. Last we need is to make it harder to stop them.)

DP:(very well, patience it is.)*walks around a bit patrolling the grounds*(what do you think will happen if we do have a break in?)

Pica:(hopefully, nothing. last thing we want is to have to do our job and turn some dumb activists in.)

Sylveon:…*eats it all with tears in its eyes*

Chronoa:poor thing. if you want, you can come with us. I promise you'll have a home and will be well taken care of.

Sylveon:ve! ve!

Sakura:I think that's a yes.
penciel at 7:06PM, April 1, 2024
(offline)
Pico:*Pico began his patrol through the night with success.by 5:30 A.M he took a taxi home and quietly opened his door as he instantly noticed Rose sleeping on the couch hugging a pillow*(poor thing.i hope Rose wasn't too worried about us.)

BP:(i don't detect any changes…)zzzz*tired he fell asleep next to her*

*2 hours later Rose woke up*

Rose:zz-i do…?*she instantly blushed seeing Pico face to face with her*

Pico:*YAWNS*good morning Rose.mwah~ *as he kissed her forehead Rose blushed*

Rose:how was work?

Pico:boring mostly.now why would you sleep on the couch silly?

Rose:*dream fresh in her mind she smiles as she holds Picos hands*Pico…

Brenton:(yeah with my expenses…)*an hour later they returned to the gym as the shy fairy type met the trainers Pokémon*

Alex:are those ribbons…alive?

Brenton:yep it's part of Sylveon so…

Alex:(so creepy…)

Elric:Dad look!*outside the gym Cynthia was trying to order a Ice cream cone as Brenton ran out*

Brenton:Cynthia??

Cynthia:*smiles*hello.

shadowbladeXIII at 7:50PM, April 1, 2024
(online)
Rose:*hugs him close*I was just so worried.

BP:hey, you have every reason to, but you know I'll come back. Now, why don't I fix us some breakfast?

Rose:understood, my husband to be.*gives him a kiss*

Cynthia:
what brings you here?

Elric:
we're training pokemon! Dad got to fight lance and everything!

Cynthia:
oh goodness, I see.

Daisy:what brings you out here?

Cynthia:Ice cream of course.
penciel at 8:15PM, April 1, 2024
(offline)
*Pico was happily whistling as he starts to make stacks of pancakes both big and small*

Anita/Mia:mmmmngh~*sniff sniff*

Anita:whose making breakf-*excited she ran up to Pico and hugged him*good morning Dad~

Pico:hey Kit.*headpats her*what do you want on your pancakes?

Anita:strawberry ice cream!

Pico:mmm…alright but just a little bit ok?

Anita:ok~
*the harem walked out*

Mia:did everything go well?

DP:so far so good.*he then began to cut up the Kits pancakes for easier consumption*

Brenton:*sweatdrops as he decided to buy her Ice Cream for her and everyone else*she would take all day to pick one cone.

Cynthia:*giggles*oh do i?~

Brenton:where pretty powerful Shal.her Garchomp is a beast!

Shallot:*intrigued*really?

Cynthia:oh i wouldn't say that.how was that battle with Lance?

Brenton:i…held my own.*Brenton's Scorbunny puffed up his chest feeling proud of itself*man if i had my main team right now? i would so challenge you! *chuckles as his Scorbunny lightly kicked him*h-hey now!
last edited on April 1, 2024 8:34PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:18AM, April 2, 2024
(online)
Yuri:dada's home! play after foob?

BP:
heh heh,*yawns* perhaps a little later kids. Im a little tired right now.

Justinian:da old?

DP:*nearly trips*n-no its not cause im old. No need to get your brother to fix me.*smiles*

Justinian:kay!*starts to eat the pancakes*

Cynthia:it looks like your Scorbunny is a little jealous. I think he wants to be your number one pick.

Scorbunny:scor!
penciel at 5:05AM, April 2, 2024
(offline)
Nene:your father is working a extra job for a little while.so he might come off as a grumpy old man.*winks*

Kits:*giggles*

Pico:hey….*sweatdrops as Rose held Picos free hand and squeezed it as she ate her pancakes elegantly as she he then happily cleaned her mouth with a napkin*

Rose:(st-strawberries? he knew my favorite fruit to put on the pancakes.)make sure to get plenty of rest before your next shift ok honey?

DP:yeah of course.i was thinking about napping while watching a movie or something.

Bell:mmmmngh~ so good~*the Saiyan devoured her breakfast while Towa elegantly ate hers*

Towa:i could help you from the shadows Pico-

Pico:no way.i have to do this on my own.besides…i don't want to risk you getting scratchee near them.i've seen Chimera INC create monsters before so using Demon God DNA…i don't want to imagine it.

Towa:*smiles*very well.

Brenton:*smiles as he goes down on one knee and headpats Scorbunny*alright. then! in that case? i vow that you'll be my strongest ace.we'll get stronger together Scorbunny that's a promise!

Scorbunny:bun bun…*his eyes sparkle with admiration*

Cynthia:then i recommend getting a battle item that'll help you sync up with Scorbunny like a Z or Dynamax band.or maybe a Tera Orb.

Brenton:that's not a bad idea actually…

Shallot:i know that look where are we going?

Brenton:*smirks*what better way to train? everyone we're going back to Galar! Scorbunny? you and i are training at the Isle of Armor.*Scorbunny's eyes sparkle*

Alex:the what?

Cynthia:it's an island close to Galar home to the armor Dojo ran by Master Mustard.he was Leons teacher and a previous Galar Champion.
last edited on April 2, 2024 3:45PM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:18PM, April 2, 2024
(online)
Towa:at least let me help with the dishes.

BP:gladly.*stretches as he goes to the couch*

Max:*runs over*woof!

DP:*smiles and pets him*sorry bud, but I don't have the energy right now.

Alice:I got him, dear.*kisses him*

Pica:thank you.

Eevee:
vee!*hops up on his lap*

BP:you come to keep me comfort or play?

Eevee:eeeve!

DP:alright, you can stay just know im not moving from this spot for a good while*pets the tiny eevee*

Alex:
interesting, but how can we get there. We can't really fly without drawing attention.

Cynthia:*laughs*well, in that case, might I recommend a pokemon? It will definitely keep your arms from getting tired.

Sakura:
(she must of thought he was joking.)
penciel at 3:08PM, April 2, 2024
(offline)
Mia:*watches Eevee sleeps on Pico from afar as she happily blushes*d'awww…look at my Eevee being such an adorable friend~ letting Pico pet him before he sleeps.

Anita:*watches Max do the same by sleeping in front of the couch so she grabbed a few blankets and put them on the dog and father*happy nap time Dad.

*as Pico “opened his eyes” he was in his dreamscape.a sunny empty landscape with floating screens in the sky*

DP:it'll get easier the longer we do this.

Pico:true.*Pico sighed*i'm just worried about the probabilities.what if we get caught? more importantly what if we get people like Rebecca out of a job? our goal is to take Chimera down Dark! that's 1000's of employees going to be struggling or worst homeless!

DP:you'll think of something *puts hand on shoulder*you always do.

Pica:we got this Pico!

Brenton:i have an idea.give me 5 minutes.*he ran behind a building as everyone saw a neon green glow*

Chronoa:(the time ring??? who is he bringing-oh!)*suddenly Brenton Gardivor and Gokun walked out of a Pokemon Center*

Elric:Gokun!*runs up to his brother*

Brenton:first we'll teleport to Rose stadium but then we'll take a boat ride to the Isle of Armor! it's that simple! Gu!*Gardivor hugged and nuzzled her Master*

Gardivor:my Master is so smart~

Shallot:alright i'm in.

*20 minutes later the plan worked as they could see pilars of purple light nearby*

Gokun:*holding Bryn*what's that?

Brenton:hotspots.*smirks*and Scorbuuny's training ground.we're going to figure out how to Dynamax outside Galar!
last edited on April 2, 2024 5:07PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:00PM, April 2, 2024
(online)
Pica:thanks guys.*smiles* So, when am I going to have a turn?

BP:uh…we can talk later after everything is done.

Pica:
oh, come on…don't tell me your afraid of liking when I take control.*start to massage each of them*

DP:we can't afford to slip up right now.*coughs* plus, between that and the wedding, I don't want to shock Rose.

Pica:
fair enough. Hey, how do you think Rose's appointment went, anyway?

BP:I think she had a clean bill of health and nothing to worry about. I trust her.

Gokun:
oh, you have a new pokemon…will Lucario and Ruri be jealous that your replacing them with a new fighting model?

Gardivor:he's not replacing them, dear he's making sure all his team is good. I mean, there's no way that Brenton would do that to me, right?*cuddles up next to him with a big hug*

Gokun:
mom, don't freak out his new friends. We only “sort of” know most of them.

Gardivor:
oh. sorry. its just been a long time since I've been near him is all. Does it show?
last edited on April 2, 2024 5:15PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon