Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Contest! Contest! Contest!
JTPokie at 10:11AM, May 4, 2006
(online)
posts: 59
joined: 1-2-2006
I you have heard the last several Gigcasts.. then you have heard the Drunk Duck spot with Billy the Bulldog.

it's a great spot.. very well produced.. but it's getting worn out.. the mp3 can't last much longer.

So….

We need your help! Make a new Drunk Duck Spot!

Keep it about 30 seconds, 128 bit mp3.

e-mail entries to thegigcast@gmail.com

Winner gets a copy of The Nightgig Sampler #1, Night of the Beatnik!

and a plug on The Gigcast!

We'll play the best ones, and then pick a winner!

JT
What's Your Gig? http://www.nightgig.com

The Gigcast
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:11PM
Ozoneocean at 8:53PM, Dec. 15, 2021
(online)
posts: 28,804
joined: 1-2-2004
That sounds cool
Amelius at 8:43AM, Dec. 17, 2021
(offline)
posts: 394
joined: 1-6-2004
Sadly it's from 2006, a spammer brought it back to the surface.

Sigh, so weird to see DD'rs that haven't been around in ages!
hushicho at 3:49PM, Dec. 18, 2021
(offline)
posts: 161
joined: 10-4-2007
Man! I was actually thinking about it, haha. Maybe we could get people to do this and the spots could be played during the cast? It might be fun!
♥*♡∞:。.。 Official Site 。.。:∞♡*♥
bravo1102 at 3:01AM, Dec. 19, 2021
(offline)
posts: 6,099
joined: 1-21-2008
Before my time. But I dimly recall scrolling through and seeing it. Sort of inspired the ads I did for the first Radio Play. Random Australian person recommending Drunk Duck for all your comic hosting needs.
Ozoneocean at 7:31AM, Dec. 19, 2021
(online)
posts: 28,804
joined: 1-2-2004
Amelius wrote:
Sadly it's from 2006, a spammer brought it back to the surface.

Sigh, so weird to see DD'rs that haven't been around in ages!
LOL! I got caught haha!
Yeah, that's JT Shea. He used to by my friend on Facebook. Not anymore for some reason o_O
I just discovered that :(


hushicho wrote:
Man! I was actually thinking about it, haha. Maybe we could get people to do this and the spots could be played during the cast? It might be fun!
Do it.
ANyone can make ads to show on the Quackast XD

bravo1102 wrote:
Before my time. But I dimly recall scrolling through and seeing it. Sort of inspired the ads I did for the first Radio Play. Random Australian person recommending Drunk Duck for all your comic hosting needs.
HAHAHA!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon