Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Drunk Duck People picture thread
spambot at 9:37PM, April 27, 2006
(offline)

Here's Jeremy and me at Emerald City Comicon last year. As you can clearly tell we are brothers. :P

Here's our table this year at ECCC:

Geoffio is the guy at the end of the table

I'm also doing that other comic "Space Waffles".
We now have a podcast called The Random Pirate Comics Show!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:50PM
Amelius at 11:41PM, April 27, 2006
(offline)
*tries best to refrain from insulting self in the following post*
Here are some pictures of me. My eyes are actually blue, not demonic red like the photos would have you believe. It's the contact lenses, they give me cat-eyes. ^_^

My handsome friends hamming it up for the camera, and pale female one of course is me. That's not makeup, I don't wear it… That's 100% from staying indoors all day and drawing. What a life! I met Bruce Campbell the day of this photo. Yay!

Me, with a hat. Meh.

Do I look defeated or what? This was after 13 self-esteem crushing attempts to get a decent picture of my odd hairdo. One side's squished up against the shelf behind me, but at least I didn't look like total blah, like the 12 that came before it. Crappiest digital camera ever, and it hates my face!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:52AM
Frae at 12:56AM, April 28, 2006
(offline)
yeah…it is me.

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:30PM
Blitz at 5:11AM, April 28, 2006
(offline)
Amelius

S'up Witch Hunter Robin.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:25AM
Chelano at 9:56AM, April 28, 2006
(online)
Soooo how old do I look. Guess right and win…umm…a ….cookie?

last edited on July 14, 2011 11:40AM
Ozoneocean at 10:17AM, April 28, 2006
(online)
chelano

It's great to see more DD faces! Ian is our crop-haired rock star,
chelano wants to be in Blink 182…
A welcome to Frae! we need more smiles here ^_^
Amelius is vampiratical.
Spambot is earnest.
Aurora wants to eat you.
And Anystar has a bigger gun than anyone.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:23PM
Chelano at 10:21AM, April 28, 2006
(online)
ozoneocean
chelano

It's great to see more DD faces! Ian is our crop-haired rock star,
chelano wants to be in Blink 182…
A welcome to Frae! we need more smiles here ^_^
Amelius is vampiratical.
Spambot is earnest.
Aurora wants to eat you.
And Anystar has a bigger gun than anyone.

no not 12 ….blah.

Me in blink 182….HOW DID YOU KNOW!!!!

Actually it is a birth effect. You know when your parents tell you not to stick metal in sockets….I never listened….now look what happened…ARGH I AM SO STUPID
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:40AM
kyupol at 12:19PM, April 28, 2006
(online)
—————— Thats me. See my new avatar… :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:24PM
Enef at 12:31PM, April 28, 2006
(offline)

Ninja.

Prom, that girl was awesome.

More prom (my date is the second from the right)

I have a spot on my forehead :'(

:(

Kitty.

Self explanatory.

Dancing in drama class last year.

Pimping sexy bitches. :P
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:22PM
Blitz at 12:31PM, April 28, 2006
(offline)
kYuPoL
—————— Thats me. See my new avatar… :)

So you're a flaming purple boxer?
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:25AM
skoolmunkee at 4:18PM, April 28, 2006
(offline)
So, that's a lot of photos. :)
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:38PM
subcultured at 10:10PM, April 28, 2006
(online)
ozoneocean
Enough of this crude girl-catching banter you jackals!
I get first dibs. Obviously.

…Anyway, to get the pic thing going again… I found some more :roll:
Sexual harasment of my own comic characters:
-they can handle it, they're BIG girls-

Student daze… I'm the hairy, “scruffy” one on the right:

that is a wicked painting, dude
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:00PM
Ozoneocean at 11:53PM, April 28, 2006
(online)
Thanks Sub :-D
It's a drawing actually, here's a description from my site:
“Enlarged HUGELY from a tiny comic panel. You can just see the grid lines in this, each one of them is A3 size and each one was coloured seperatly. Used lots of things here, charcols, oil and chalk pastels, paint, coloured pencil and so on. BIG! Roughly 5 feet X 6”
Ozoneocean at 7:48AM, April 29, 2006
(online)
I honestly can't remember! Yeah, I think it did take a few days… It was fun though. I could do a million of those. You know, before I managed to find a clear space of wall big enough to put it on, I had to move all the chairs and tables out of the middle of the kitchen so I could set it all out on the floor, then I set up a ladder on top of the kitchen table, and climbed to the very top rung each time to take photos of the progress! (the ceilings are very high in my house)
-I coloured each section separately, often with different media…

Then I turned the whole thing into a video animation with Bjork's “Army of Me” as the sound track. It had a nice little rhythm to it… the video that is.
marine at 10:04AM, April 29, 2006
(offline)
Who wants to see what I look like?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:51PM
Ozoneocean at 10:23AM, April 29, 2006
(online)
The entire population of Australia.

Plus most people at Drunk Duck apart from Jesus.
Tribute at 5:55PM, April 29, 2006
(offline)
Damn, this is the only picture i have.

I'm really a very nice rational good looking guy, but i was just having a bad day.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:34PM
PolarMagnet at 7:42PM, April 29, 2006
(offline)
Wooooow, DrunkDuck seems to attract some verrrry good lookin' people!

Now I feel all inadequate…I used to think that the very definition of awesome was MY hair, but I think I may be envious ozoneocean's hair… AND Amelius' hair. It's NOT FAIR I TELL YOU.

My sexy hat…if you couldn't tell =)

Death Glare+Poser Makeup= EEEEK

My natural hair makeup, but bad lighting

More sexy hat =))

I'm such a rebel, check the rose-drawing skillzzzz

Close up of Mr Rose

This isn't me…it's…Drew Barrymore! *cough* Beleive it or not, that isn't a poser picture. I had my camera on a video-taking thing…and someone on MSN made me laugh.

My masquerade mask. It died, this is the death version of the mask. Buuuuut I fixed it! Oh well. Don't ask why it's on my head. Or why the lighting is so bad in EVERY SINGLE PICTURE. The world just hates me. At least, my webcam and the light in my computer room hates me. That's right. Blame them.

This is a lot of pictures for someone who hates cameras and any sort of picture of me. To be taken. Ever.

So, who thinks I look like the drawn version of myself?? :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:47PM
stardusty at 12:26AM, April 30, 2006
(online)
Hello topic. Here's me.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:57PM
Hawk at 1:27AM, April 30, 2006
(online)
YOU have the ULTIMATE hair.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:45PM
blackaby at 6:15AM, April 30, 2006
(offline)
Argh, Enef!

I was reading this picture thread just before I went home. There's a guy staying there for the weekend (friend of a housemate) and he looked insanely familiar. I realise now why this is - he looks JUST LIKE YOU. I've been banging my brain trying to work it out all night.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:23AM
Ian Jay at 11:43AM, April 30, 2006
(offline)
Well, they say there are a finite number of faces in the world… and man, can I vouch for that. I can't tell you how many times I've confused people for someone else simply because they looked and sounded and acted exactly like them. (This also supports the theory that there are only a small group of real people on Earth– ranging from a sitcom-workable five to a more wide-gauge five hundred– and the rest are just extras. Obviously some extras are going to be used again at some point, with some costume changes and minor background rewrites.)

Jesus
We need to make a “Women of DrunkDuck” calendar.

–edit–

SWIMSUIT calendar.

Naaaaw. It would never work.

First off, have you seen most of these girls? They're mostly either the reclusive artist types (lots of dark clothing, bored expressions, a certain “I don't like to be photographed because I seriously believe cameras will steal my soul” sort of attitude) or the whiny goth types (lots of dark clothing, crazy eye makeup a la Neil Gaiman's version of Death from the Sandman series, a bizarre affinity for webcam shots angled downwards onto their foreheads). Can you picture either of these types of girls in swimsuits? No. I can't even picture them coming into contact with water. (Well, artists maybe, but I've always assumed goths lick themselves clean, like cats.)

Besides, swimsuit calendars are creepy. What are you saying right there when you hang one of those up in your cubicle? "Why, yes, I do enjoy staring at women on the beach without telling them! I am a sexual harassment case waiting to happen! Ha ha!"

~IJ
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:56PM
stardusty at 1:09PM, April 30, 2006
(online)
YOU have the ULTIMATE hair.
Well thank you. :o *hands you a cookie he just baked*
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:57PM
Anonymous at 1:30PM, April 30, 2006
(offline)
Jesus
We need to make a “Women of DrunkDuck” calendar.

–edit–

SWIMSUIT calendar.
You have never seen me in a swim suit and you would never want to. Ill just stick to the full length wetsuit with boning and corsetry that will make me look at least 3 sizes smaller
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:53AM
bobo_81 at 1:41PM, April 30, 2006
(online)
blackaby
If only I knew why ozoneocean looked so damn familiar.

I know why Ozone looks familiar! He looks just like Pinky… only a male version of course…and he doesn't have pink hair…and doesn't dress provocatively.
But as far as facial features, he looks like one of his comic characters. (and that's not an insult, because we all know how good his art is)

Anyway, here's a pic of me holding a katana with an intelligent look on my face

last edited on July 14, 2011 11:30AM
ccs1989 at 1:50PM, April 30, 2006
(online)
Ian Jay

First off, have you seen most of these girls? They're mostly either the reclusive artist types (lots of dark clothing, bored expressions, a certain “I don't like to be photographed because I seriously believe cameras will steal my soul” sort of attitude) or the whiny goth types (lots of dark clothing, crazy eye makeup a la Neil Gaiman's version of Death from the Sandman series, a bizarre affinity for webcam shots angled downwards onto their foreheads). Can you picture either of these types of girls in swimsuits? No. I can't even picture them coming into contact with water. (Well, artists maybe, but I've always assumed goths lick themselves clean, like cats.)

~IJ

Personally, I'm a bit of a recluse and spend most of my time at home studying or drawing, but goths still creep me out. It stems from the weird fact that they seem utterly incapable of not being pretentious in some way, shape, or form. What we have are extremely low-self-esteem people who wear cloths which SAY “I don't want to draw attention to myself” but which are made to draw attention to them. (or else there wouldn't be all that fishnet crap all over them).

Anyway, in conclusion no offense to any goths here but if you want not to be noticed I would recommend a white T-Shirt and generic cargo pants/jeans. Nothing with any big logos or anything on them though.

Also you know what creeps me out even more than female goths? Male goths. Or emo kids. Or whatever they're called these days. Frekin…weird man…
http://ccs1989.deviantart.com

“If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
-Henry David Thoreau, Walden
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:37AM
PolarMagnet at 6:31PM, April 30, 2006
(offline)
Ian Jay

First off, have you seen most of these girls? They're mostly either the reclusive artist types (lots of dark clothing, bored expressions, a certain “I don't like to be photographed because I seriously believe cameras will steal my soul” sort of attitude)

Just in case you didn't know, cameras DO in fact steal your soul! Well, only the ones that are angled at you without your knowledge. :shock:

or the whiny goth types (lots of dark clothing, crazy eye makeup a la Neil Gaiman's version of Death from the Sandman series, a bizarre affinity for webcam shots angled downwards onto their foreheads).

This seems to be a jab at me. :( I'll just say that crazy eye makeup is some serious fun. You should really try it some time, I say. And really, a Death Glare as fearsome as mine is just too much to handle full-force. The downward angle was just a precaution :lol:

And that swimsuit calendar thing would never work. Some of us don't even own bathing-suits, because of a rather nasty case of aquaphobia :(
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:47PM
Terminal at 8:30PM, April 30, 2006
(online)
ccs1989
Anyway, in conclusion no offense to any goths here but if you want not to be noticed I would recommend a white T-Shirt and generic cargo pants/jeans. Nothing with any big logos or anything on them though.

Ccs, in Los Angeles, it's the pure opposite. You wear a white T-Shirt and cargo pants here, you either A. attract more attention and get beaten by cops, or b. get shot at. Damn that MTV and it's rapper life style. :D

.: Myxomatosis :.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:09PM
Ozoneocean at 2:06AM, May 1, 2006
(online)
bobo_81
I know why Ozone looks familiar! He looks just like Pinky… only a male version of course)
Really? Naw, I’m way sexier.
But in the interests of narcissistic self indulgence, I’ve prepared the following for review:

…There are indeed some similarities, but I’m still sexier.

Ok, everyone who suggests the female members of DD should do a swimsuit calendar should star in their own Yaoi themed calendar!
Jeez.. I mean, really.
Girls, if you’re above 18 just send your nude pics straight to me. No need for swimsuits at all :lol:

More commenting on pics:
Bobo, you are the male Pinky! Look at your hair! :-D
Enef has a thing for covering his chin.
Tribute is going to rob a bank, take hostages, or both. I haven’t decided yet.
PolarMagnet reminds me of Aurora a bit with that great make-up
Cocoa=great smile
Stardusty=the god of hair
RedSlayer, seriously 70’s moviestar look. Deathrace 2000!
Enef at 3:43AM, May 1, 2006
(offline)
blackaby
Argh, Enef!

I was reading this picture thread just before I went home. There's a guy staying there for the weekend (friend of a housemate) and he looked insanely familiar. I realise now why this is - he looks JUST LIKE YOU. I've been banging my brain trying to work it out all night.

GAH! Doppleganger! Kill him before he kills me! argh

:D
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:22PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon