MAFIA... and other forum games

Dungeons and Ducks: The beginning.
shirkersama at 4:52PM, April 28, 2010
(online)
I blink at Zach. “Hear what?”
The little human opens their mouth but I interupt “Never mind I don't want to know. Now lets go to that motel Rin mentioned. I could use some sleep.”
Meh
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:34PM
Mettaur at 5:18PM, April 28, 2010
(offline)
Okay, I'm getting sleepy anyways. Okay, you want any free food from the vending machine? With me, I always get my snacks free!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
Zeph at 7:52PM, April 28, 2010
(online)
Rin scratched her nose looking at Olivia. “So…”
“What?”
“What about Mr. Z?”
“You mean Zeph?”
“We call him Mr. Z Olivia…” Rin sighed.
“I wonder why he was out running from explosions…” the dragoon muttered.
“He's odd… he does many things…” Rin sighed walking off.
“SO why aren't you going with them?” Olivia called, Rin stopped and turned around.
“I have a duty here.”
“You just say that. What happened to the girl that wanted to strike fear into the enemy's heart? Be an adventurerer and see the lands?”
“Thats all childhood garbage, I've grown out of my dillusions.”
“Have you? The little rogue seems to have seen far more than you.”
“The little rogue has a demented hat.” Rin twitched.
“I thought it was quite charming.”
“It's as Charming as Mr. Z, and they're both weird.”
“Whatever you say Rinny, just remember. It'll suck for you if you die here.”
“OH shut up.” Rin growled.
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:56PM
shirkersama at 9:37PM, April 28, 2010
(online)
I walk in to the hotel lobby and see Fras.
“Great, now I have two of them to deal with again…”
Meh
Mettaur at 2:41AM, April 29, 2010
(offline)
You know, I think Rin is actually going to join us now, at least I hope so. She's a true adventurer at heart…Fras? Knowing him, he probably ate all the pillow mints…wait, we never did give Sloth a funeral, I just found a empty casket at the morgue to put his body in. Shouldn't we, you know, give him his funeral?
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
same at 4:31AM, April 29, 2010
(online)
“I ate him. AND THE PILLOW MINT!”
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:20PM
Mettaur at 8:04PM, April 29, 2010
(offline)
The normally happy, spunky mascot of the team now stands still, his smile gone, an angry glint in his eye. “Fras, your attention grabbing and scare tactics aren't going to stop me this time. I made a promise I would give him a military funeral, and that's what I'm going to do. Either we find a Tech Wizz to get his remains out, or I cut them out of you. I personally prefer the second, but it's up to you to decide.”
same at 12:54AM, April 30, 2010
(online)
To late. Digestion kicking in!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:51AM, April 30, 2010
(online)
Green had gotten lost in all the turns Zach had taken. “Speedy little squirt,” he said. The kid needed to learn not to interfer with other peoples fights. It would get him in trouble. Green had just wanted to tan his hide and give him a long talking to. But that had changed when he realized the damn elf wanted to do worse. Half way through the chase he had decided it would be just best to catch Zach to protect him from the angry elf. “These old bones just arn't what they use to be. I use to be able to catch any trouble maker in my day,” Green complained as he opened the door to the lobby of the motel to find his comrades already there. Zach looked alright. He had a wierd glint in his eyes though. One Green recognized as trouble. “Zach! I'd like to talk to you about proper etiquette in the matters of chivalry and other peoples' fights,” he said trying to side track any trouble before it started.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
same at 2:03AM, April 30, 2010
(online)
As Green entered Fras lit his new pipe “There will be other pillow mints. Just not as delicious as that one. Although I really wish i hadnt eaten all that Sloth before hand.”
Mettaur at 3:31AM, April 30, 2010
(offline)
So I guess you're opting for removal by blade then?
same at 3:42AM, April 30, 2010
(online)
“If you think you can challenge me boy. Though best be careful. Blade vs gun. Which do you think will be more successful?” Fras puffs on his pipe before putting it out and setting it down. “BRING IT!”
shirkersama at 10:01AM, April 30, 2010
(online)
Leting out a growl of annoyance I prepare to jump between Zach and Fras if the need should arise.
Meh
Mettaur at 10:40AM, April 30, 2010
(offline)
“You have dishonored the ways of myself and Sloth, honor among thieves means you don't turn them into feces!” I do a short run then leap at Fras, ready to cut out my friend and give him the funeral he deserves. Yeah…I miiiiight be a little not thinking clearly at the moment, but that is the worst thing you can do to someone, turning them into feces. If he dies whilst I remove Sloth, don't expect me to cry for the loss.
Zeph at 10:52AM, April 30, 2010
(online)
Narration 8

A black flame began to burn between the rouge and the soldier, it began to grow larger, consuming light, before a white clothed leg stepped out of it. Adjusting his fedora, a rather sour looking expression sitting upon his face. Mr. Z shot the two a glare, “Oi…” he muttered, “If it isn't the bombers it's the hired help causing trouble.”
“How did you get here?” Shirk grunted.
“Did you not see how I just entered?”
“Yes, but you were jumping on Shark heads last I saw you.”
“Was not, such silly things really aren't appreciated.”
“But it was clearly you, Olivia said-”
“Olivia can't tell a spell clone from her own backside, the girl needs to really learn how a Tech Whizz works before she goes pointing her fingers left and right.” Mr. Z stopped for a moment.
“And he didn't' eat your lil friend, Rin had left a message to have him buried in the military morgue, unfortunately we can't exactly have a service.” Mr. Z adjusted his fedora, and patted the black soot off his white suit, he let out a small cough as it flew out of the clothing.

“Really… I thought a better team of you guys, all I've seen so far is an overly depressed rogue, a undead with more hip problems than my grandma. A grumpy wolf, and an Elf with a smoking habit.”
“I resent that. I also have a habit to eat random things.” Fras cut in.
“Yes, cause that'll help your ass in the field.” Mr. Z rubbed his temples. “So if you two are done acting like numb nuts, the beds are upstairs, hit the sack when you're ready, I've got some work to do.. Oh, and Shirk.” Mr. Z looks at the massive wolf.
“Hope you can put up with dragoons.” he snapped his fingers, and the door opened, Olivia walked in. “She'll be your partner for a bit. And Green-” Before Mr. Z could finish, Rin walked in.
“I thought you weren't going.” Green scratched his head.
“New orders…” she said miserably.
“It's not that bad working with us!” Fras called as he loaded his gun, suddenly the bullets detonated on him, as Mr. Z snapped his fingers. "Don't try anything stupid now, or these girls' may have to get a bit rough.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
shirkersama at 11:03AM, April 30, 2010
(online)
Grumbling about not being grumpy I head to my room and pass out on the bed that's too soft. As I drift off to sleep I notice that someone has stolen my mint “Stupid elf.”
Meh
Zeph at 11:12AM, April 30, 2010
(online)
(Fear Rin's cutness)

Rin and Olivia look around the hotel, clearly not pleased with their new assignment as Mr. Z dissapears.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Mettaur at 11:14AM, April 30, 2010
(offline)
“Come on, aren't we going to eat for dinner? Hey, Shirk, where yo- He's tired I think, so how about we get dinner? I just earned some silver a bit ago, on me!”

(Thoughts: Hm, Rin is traveling with us, maybe this won't turn out so bad after all! And that Dragoon girl, she seems really nice, I think I'd like to know her. Well, not in the way of Rin, ugh… Hat, what do you think?
Hat: They're nice, but I think Rin is a bit uncomfortable with the group, she may be shy or just taken out of her enviroment.
Thoughts: Okay, I guess it's time to eat now. I haven't spent that silver yet, have I?
Hat: Nope, you still have it in your left coat pocket.
Thoughts: Oh, okay!)

Back at the hot-dog hut, the patrol man realizes his money is missing.
same at 12:12PM, April 30, 2010
(online)
“BUFFET!” Fras screamed as he ran down the corridor knocking over obstacles as he passed.
He speeded to a hault as he saw the restaurant. “No buffet?”
Mettaur at 12:19PM, April 30, 2010
(offline)
I'm spending at a maximum 10 coins for each person. That should be more than enough…then again, being Fras…you can just threaten the server for more, never-mind! So, here we are, at the pub. What does everyone want?
same at 12:39PM, April 30, 2010
(online)
“A BEER AND ANOTHER ONE!” The dark elf says banging the table with his fists.
Zeph at 1:59PM, April 30, 2010
(online)
Rin and Olivia sat on a couch back at the lobby, Rin slowly placing chips in her mouth, completely confused about her own situation. “Why doesn't he just slap a sign on my face that says no opinion?” she muttered. Olivia patted her on the back, adjusting the caliber of her gloves. “I don't know, He's an oddball, but at least ya got me.”
“I suppose.” Rin leaned on her hand, “But we've still got these weird men to deal with. And the kid..” she sighed. “I don't want to play babysitter.”
“Meh.” Olivia let out a small sound, as she scratched her nose. “You just deal with what life throws your way, don't complain, words won't change the world.”

“I suppose.” Rin yawned, “It's getting late, shouldn't we go to bed soon?” Olivia shot her a look, and adjusted her robe, “I'd rather not sleep anywhere near them if I can help it.”
“What happened to dealing with what life throws at you?”
“I claim the room with the werewolf then.”
“WHAT?!” Rin gribbed the bag of chips, crushing several. “You're leaving me with the womanizing dead!? The kid thats still hitting puberty, and don't even get me started on the dark elf.”
“Didn't say you couldn't stay in the same room yeesh.” Olivia rolled her eyes. “The wolf just seems like the only one that wouldn't try to cap a feel at night. Then again if they do try anything, I'll just burn them” the dragoon's eyes lit up as flames flickered from her gauntlet.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Mettaur at 2:06PM, April 30, 2010
(offline)
“I don't think us getting drunk and starting a fire was the best way to make a first impression…I bet she thinks I'm just some stupid kid, damn. Always fucking up everything for yourself, aren't you Zachary? Alright, I'm heading to my bed…”

“Stupid Fras…well, I guess things will be a bit less murderous in the morn-… well, he wasn't lying about eating the pillow mint.” Zachary grumbled around, then plopped down onto the bed.“Hm, this bed is soft, very soft, ahhh…AAHHHH!!!” In fact, the bed was so soft, he started to sink into the mattress. “Lemme go! Eah!” He then pulled himself out of the bed, and sat gasping for air a few minutes.“…is anyone's life as hectic as mine? Well, I guess there are some good things, like Rin is going to join us! Yeah, that'll be fun, and that Dragoon girl, I think she's a nice person. I can just sense it, she seems understanding, I just hope she doesn't find out who and what I really am under this ADD. You know what I mean, Hat?” Then, the hat folded itself, and unfolded back. It’s very hard for a hat to nod, so this was the best it could manage.“I guess she's a nice one then. Ah, tomorrow is a new day, with adventure and friends! Ah, Rin…” And with these thoughts in his head, the Rouge then slept softly on the carpeted floor, which was a bit softer than the average bad.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:32PM, May 1, 2010
(online)
“Stupid hat wearing wierdo. Compairing me to a grandmother,” Green grumbled as he walked past the women and started up the stairs when he realized they had called him a womanizer! He turned back around and marched infront of them. “Who is a womanizer? How is anything I have done infront of either of you calls for labeling me in such a way?” he said in a serious tone.

Mettaur at 3:50PM, May 1, 2010
(offline)
“Gah! Same dreams, over and over, the raiding…meh, I'll go see what's happening in the lobby. Maybe I can find a luggage cart, I always have fun with those…”. The rouge started down the stairs, then seeing Green coming up the stairs, blended into the shadows. Damn, if he saw him sneaking around, he'd probably remember to warn the people working here of his antics, and that wouldn't be fun! But then, he started back down the stairs. Intrigued, Zachary followed. He then heard Green say,“Who is a womanizer? How is anything I have done infront of either of you calls for labeling me in such a way?”. Then Zachary stuck his head into the room and said,“Well, to be fair, you did say how you would spend that money- oh, dang. Listen, before you say anything, I promise not to burn anything this time, so no need to warn the cooks here about anything, right? Hehe, aw great, now It's just going to be boring as ever…”
Zeph at 5:13PM, May 1, 2010
(online)
(Bit out of it, so narration may be late. Had a long day.)

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:51PM, May 1, 2010
(online)
“It was a joke Zach and I've already warned the cooks about your jokes, the staff about invisible trips and room service calls that come form unused rooms. If you can't sleep I'm sure there is something a clever young man like yourself can find to entertain him that won't cause any trouble.” Green said as he crossed his arms and gave Zach a no nonsense look.

((No problem zeph))

Mettaur at 9:13PM, May 1, 2010
(offline)
“Okay, you want to go shopping? I promise not to steal anything, as long as you buy me something!”

(Zeph, no problemo dude, I have that happen all the time!)

“Oh, I could sell some of my art at the marketplace! You always said I was good at drawing, maybe I should auction some of it?” Zachary said, looking up excitedly at Green.
Zeph at 1:01PM, May 2, 2010
(online)
Narration 9

Blades collided against each other, sparks flew in every direction, the blood of soldiers splattered the ground, the black figures moving forward, their speed unparalleled. Slicing and tearing their ways through the ranks. Savagery unmatched by any war before them. “Interesting” one spoke, it's face in a crooked smile, no eyes, nothing, just sharp white teeth in a cruel smile, it glared down upon the soldiers it was murdering. It sliced open another soldier, blood splattered upon it, as it grabbed yet another and tore his head off. The shadow figure laughed, armed in red armor it moved forward. Catching another soldier by the neck and impaling his dagger into him, twisting until he couldn't breathe anymore. With a savage howl, the shadow tore off another soldier's head. The blood shed continued like this, until every bit of he resistance lay dying, or dead.

“What!?” Whitemoon howled, the hologram in front of him informing him of the slaughter. “W-what do you mean we lost the northern outpost?”
“They were too powerful sir!”
“How many were there!?”
“Only five-”
'WHAT?! You fell to five!?“
”They're insane! We-“ the transmission cut off, as the soldier was torn in half by a massive black hand.

Rin swallowed hard looking at the dead. ”Um… it was just a misguided assumption.. um…“ she was at a loss for words. Olivia blinked, poking her, ”Oh come on, you don't have to explain yourself to him.“
”I'd appreciate one. Just because I'm dead doesn't mean I don't have feelings.“ Green grumbled. He turned back to Zach, who was pondering selling art.

Upstairs Shirk laid on the bed, well as much as himself as he could fit on the bed, curled up like a wolf, the massive figure slept rather soundly. However his fur stood on end when he heard it.

”MR. WOLF!“ a shrill voice said, he looked down to see a little girl. ”Hi, my name is Emily, and I was wondering if you knew about the three little pi-“
”…Stereotypes, great…“ The massive wolf growled at her. ”How about I huff and I puff, and I blow your head off?“ his eyes narrowed, the little girl backed away for a second, before smiling wickedly. ”That's not very nice puppy.“ it hissed, it's eyes turned red. Glaring at the wolf, a twisted smile upon it's disturbing little face. Shadowy spires came out of it's back.
”Damn!~“ Shirk growled shooting off the bed, shadowy spikes impaled his bed. ”An infected!"

Surprise Combat

Infected Child.
HP: 130
Attack: 40
Defense:10
Agility: 50
————————————————————–
Surprise Game play:

When the party is separated it's possible for them to fight solo. When this happens, the other party members are not in combat mode, they must use their first attack turn to first get to the combat if they wish to participate. You can't swing your sword from across the city. Same thing applies here.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Mettaur at 2:23PM, May 2, 2010
(offline)
“What's that noise? Okay, um, stay here, I'll yell if something's wrong…”, I say hurridly, I run into the wall, and then melt into the shadows. I then appear in Shirker's room, and see the maniac child.“Aw shit, again with the infected bitches? Green! Help! Shirk made a mess and I need help cleaning it up!” The wolf glares at me, and I just smile. Dear god, just keep wearing the smile I think, just keep wearing that smile.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon