MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XI - They did the Mash
therealtj at 4:17AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
Anthony Mercer
harkovast
Mercer I dont udnerstand your hate campaign against me.
Are you one of my old enemies (humourman, LOS) under a new ID, comming for revenge?
Your behaviour is very suspicious!
YOU ARE A MONSTER! ADMIT IT!

*rolls eyes across room*

Jeeze, man, Hark didn't do it! Give it up already!

It really is getting old.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:27PM
GarBonzo Bean at 4:40AM, July 18, 2009
(offline)
this is completly off topic but…
If TFGM is mayor in the next game does he loose his title as everlasting pardoner?
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
Salsa at 7:02AM, July 18, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer
Heck yeah man, just get a shipment in… brought by and pick them up. Also, I have the special silver, wood and explosive rounds.

Salsa
hey ag, got any railgun amm0?
Great I need three dozen medium Cap killer rounds, 400 200mm rounds, and 30,000 40mm point defense rounds. I would also like some missiles got any?
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
Product Placement at 7:06AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
rokulily
I'm pretty sure the rules state that if two monsters fight with the same defense weapon (the torch) they both die.
Rules
Vampire (with Wolf defense) vs Wolf (with Vampire defense) = both die.

Vampire (with Zombie defense) vs Wolf (with Vampire defense) = Wolf survives, Vampire dies.

Vampire (with Zombie defense) vs Wolf (with Zombie defense) = both survive.
GarBonzo Bean
this is completly off topic but…
If TFGM is mayor in the next game does he loose his title as everlasting pardoner?
No. He earned that title after winning the pardoner role four times in a row.

Pay attention to your fellow players. If they stick out in some remarkable ways, they just might deserve a title.

In other news, the current lynch vote has been tallied up.

Salsa (1)
Renga Studio

Hakoshen (5)
GarBonzo Bean
Salsa
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Exzachly
Anthony Mercer

InuYasha_Rules (1)
ParkerFarker

Nuclear_Hand (1)
Hakoshen
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Salsa at 7:25AM, July 18, 2009
(offline)
I'm not going to be on after five today and it will probably be tomorrow afternoon that I'll be on.
RAGE!
Exzachly at 7:38AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Exzachly
Clue that points at TFGM
I am one of the two SFM roles. Waff is the other. So at this point I'd just watch me incase another clue ends up pointing at me ;D .

Also if you looked at my “The Rejects” comic page 5 you'd know I didn't do it.
I know you didn't do it. I was just posting every connection I found just to be… I dunno… thorough.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
Naughtelos at 8:00AM, July 18, 2009
(offline)
Am…am I dead yet? I think everything is going to be alri- Oh, wait, never say that in a horror movie. Uh, we're completely screwed! If only somebody could save us!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:09PM
Aghammer at 8:02AM, July 18, 2009
(offline)
Dude, I have a whole basement full! On Clearance!
Salsa
Aghammer
Heck yeah man, just get a shipment in… brought by and pick them up. Also, I have the special silver, wood and explosive rounds.

Salsa
Great I need three dozen medium Cap killer rounds, 400 200mm rounds, and 30,000 40mm point defense rounds. I would also like some missiles got any?
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Aghammer at 8:06AM, July 18, 2009
(offline)
Ah, i'll be okay … now, let's split up in the dark woods and head towards the growling noises!!

Naughtelos
Am…am I dead yet? I think everything is going to be alri- Oh, wait, never say that in a horror movie. Uh, we're completely screwed! If only somebody could save us!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Salsa at 8:07AM, July 18, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer
Dude, I have a whole basement full! On Clearance!
Salsa
Aghammer

Salsa
Sweet I need some LASER heads, some old fashioned nukes, and some fusion heads if ya got 'em.
RAGE!
Exzachly at 8:43AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
rokulily
So right now on the street should be only 1 werewolf, 2 vampires, 2 bodyguards, and 1 van helsing. And in office SHOULD be the 2 smf but who knows for sure. And the hunters can overlap the remaining townies, smf, and bodyguards. There are 13 people in town with unknown status and 4 with maybe monsters but NOT leaders status(the innocents and nuc hand)
Actually, right now its probably 1 vampire, 3 wolves.

Night 1: 2 turned, vamps and wolves both turn somebody, zombies are inactive.

Day 2: Oz turns into zombie leader: 2 vamps, 2 wolves, 2 zombies.

Night 2: 3 turned. One of which (Niccea the werewolf) is killed instantly by Oz. Zombies gain none since oz spent his turn killing niccea. Werewolves gain 1 because they turned 2 people, but Niccea was killed instantly. Vamps turn one (ochi) and lose one since Herio is killed targeting Oz. Current total: 2 vamps, 3 werewolves, 2 zombies.

Day 3: Zombies are done for: 2 vamps, 3 werewolves.

Night 3: Werewolf fails to attack a townie. Ochi the vamp targets kitty the wolf and both walk away. Wolf leader kills ochi. Another vamp (has to be the vamp leader!) kills kitty later. And another townie is picked up by the remaining werewolf. Total: 1 vamp, 3 wolves.

I think that's right…. But why didn't PP mention the attacker was the vamp leader?
Product Placement at 8:49AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
Exzachly
I think that's right…. But why didn't PP mention the attacker was the vamp leader?

Good deduction on your behalf. I actually intended to mention that the Vampire leader was involved there but forgot to do so. :(

I really thought that by now, the monsters would vastly outnumber the town. I didn't know that they would all continuously attack each other by accident like a bunch of heat seeking missiles with active flamethrowers attached to them.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 9:07AM, July 18, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Exzachly

Good deduction on your behalf. I actually intended to mention that the Vampire leader was involved there but forgot to do so. :(

I really thought that by now, the monsters would vastly outnumber the town. I didn't know that they would all continuously attack each other by accident like a bunch of heat seeking missiles with active flamethrowers attached to them.

I think it's more like a bunch of subs running loud launching torps at each other.
RAGE!
Exzachly at 9:14AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
No worries, pp. I'm sure there's plenty on your plate right now. I thought the townies were doomed too. Man, was I wrong.

Anyways, if we solve who killed kitty this game could be over by the end of the next round!
GarBonzo Bean at 9:19AM, July 18, 2009
(offline)
I'm wondering why only 8 people have voted so far..the only conclusion that I can come up with is that YOU'RE ALL WEREWOLVES!
Product Placement at 9:27AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
This lynch is so much more calmer then the last. I had to babysit the damn forum constantly, changing the lynch status, every 5 minutes due to the endless stream of new votes and vote changes that I was recieving. It was a nightmare.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Product Placement at 10:50AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
Right. Sleep deprivation has kicked in folks so it took some time to find my muse. I'm working on my narration as we speak and will post in shortly.

Expect stupid grammar errors. I'll fix them when I'm more awake.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
rokulily at 10:59AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
Exzachly
rokulily
So right now on the street should be only 1 werewolf, 2 vampires, 2 bodyguards, and 1 van helsing. And in office SHOULD be the 2 smf but who knows for sure. And the hunters can overlap the remaining townies, smf, and bodyguards. There are 13 people in town with unknown status and 4 with maybe monsters but NOT leaders status(the innocents and nuc hand)
Actually, right now its probably 1 vampire, 3 wolves.

Night 1: 2 turned, vamps and wolves both turn somebody, zombies are inactive.

Day 2: Oz turns into zombie leader: 2 vamps, 2 wolves, 2 zombies.

Night 2: 3 turned. One of which (Niccea the werewolf) is killed instantly by Oz. Zombies gain none since oz spent his turn killing niccea. Werewolves gain 1 because they turned 2 people, but Niccea was killed instantly. Vamps turn one (ochi) and lose one since Herio is killed targeting Oz. Current total: 2 vamps, 3 werewolves, 2 zombies.

Day 3: Zombies are done for: 2 vamps, 3 werewolves.

Night 3: Werewolf fails to attack a townie. Ochi the vamp targets kitty the wolf and both walk away. Wolf leader kills ochi. Another vamp (has to be the vamp leader!) kills kitty later. And another townie is picked up by the remaining werewolf. Total: 1 vamp, 3 wolves.

…no, wait a second. there are 2 werewolfs and 2 vamps- the vamp leader turned someone last turn. The vampire leader wasn't the attacker- he was the attack-ee. The master vamp then went and turned someone. one werewolf failed, one was attacked(ochi attacked) made it through then attacked the vampire leader, and the werewolf leader attacked ochi. so in theory the werewolf knows who the vampire is if his wolf told him who he was attacking. PP didn't need to mention the vamp leader because the vamp didn't attack the wolf and no garlic, torch, sliver came up pointing to a no contest.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Product Placement at 11:32AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
Narration.

Tonight all attention was directed at Hakoshen. His name was repeatedly heard amongst the gossiping townies, all with their own twisted theories about what was going on in the town.

As Hakoshen was closing the door to his store, he couldn't help noticing the mob outside, gathering around him. He knew why they were here and was not in the mood for begging.
“Sorry folks, store's closed. You best return tomorrow.” He said, with his trade mark smirk, reserved for difficult customers.
“We're not interested in your deals. You've been summoned to the town square.” Answers the angry mob.
“Right. I suppose I can tag along for that.” Says Hakoshen and accompanies the town for the lynch.

At the center the mayor has prepared the test. A masked executioner waited with an sharpened axe, in case the test revealed a disturbing result.

Waff made himself firm and spoke up. “Hakoshen! You're accused of being a creature of the dark and responsible for many attacks that the town has had to suffer. Are you ready for the test that will prove your guilt?”
Not saying anything, Hakoshen stood there with a cool look, as if he had nothing to hide.
Once the mayor was sure that his prisoner indented not to talk, he order the executioner to proceed. A piece of garlic was placed in front of Hakoshen. The crowd stood silent with tension. Nothing happened.
The executioner picks up the piece of silver with his thick leather gauntlet and presents it to Hakoshen. “Are you ready?” Asks the executioner.
“Of course I am.” He replies.

The executioner wields the piece of silver in one hand and the axe in the other. The town witnesses as the masked man lifts the silver piece in the air for all to see and chucks it far away. With both hands now firmly on the axe, he cuts the ends of the rope, securing Hakoshen, freeing him from his bonds.
“What's going on!” Yells the mayor.
The executioner throws of his mask, revealing himself to be Harkovast. With their bestial form now revealed, the frightful twosome prepares themselves for a fight.
The guards surrounding the gallows, are quickly disposed of. Heads fly far, spraying blood over the panicking masses.

“God damn it!” Yells one of the panicking townies. “Can't we have a proper lynch nowadays without it turning into a bloomin' bloodbath?”
Apparently not since the leadership of the town was now under a threat.
Demonstrating relentless resolve and ferocity, the two wolfmen plow their way, closer and closer to Waff and his fellow pardoner as more guards meet their untimely end in a most violent fashion.
“Do something VAILA!” Screams the mayor as he looks at his electronic companion with the most miserable puppy eyes.
“Fine, fine.” replies the computer, “But you have to stop relying on me to be your Deus Ex Machina. And I want something done about this crappy form of transportation. I'm tired of being rolled around on these rusty wheelbarrows”.

Noticing that Harkovast had just killed a nearby man by presenting him his Medulla oblongata, the mayor shakes WAILA in a fit of panick. “ Agreed! First thing tomorrow, your new transport shall be jewel encrusted and made from gold. Just do something!”
Hakoshen has just ripped apart the guard separating him from waff and was moving in for the kill.
Extending her top compartment, an industrial sized “Rapped-no-more” stun gun with a built in anti-trucker feature is revealed and WAILA lights up the werewolf with gazillion volts.
The shock launches Hakoshen back, several yards but the Werewolf seems more aggravated rather then hurt by this attack. Roaring with rage, he preps himself to leap back at the computer and smash it into million bits. Unfortunately he should have just jumped immediately because his impressive intimidation gave WIALA enough time to launch her anti-tank missile at him, hitting him right in the roaring snout.
The explosion, levels the center, destroying the gallows. Most of the surrounding buildings will be sending the town a bill for window repairs as well.

Hakoshen the Werewolf Leader is dead.

Stunned by this impressive overkill, Harkovast realizes that he's still standing.
“Hey guys. I think I may pull through this after all.”

Harkovast the Werewolf is dead.

“No wait! I'm not dead!” He replies.

Oh, yes you are.

Harkovast just died.

Day 4 has ended.

Night 4 has begun.

GM: Seeing as the townies are on a brink of victory, I've come to realize that I really must up the difficulty scale of my clues.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Exzachly at 11:38AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
rokulily
…no, wait a second. there are 2 werewolfs and 2 vamps- the vamp leader turned someone last turn. The vampire leader wasn't the attacker- he was the attack-ee.
Oh man, you're right. 2 vamps and 2 wolves then.

EDIT: Booya, just the two vamps now.
Product Placement at 11:46AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
I sure hope you guys are reading my narrations instead of just browsing down till you see the names of the players that died.

If so, you can expect that I'll be crying myself to sleep tonight.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
waff at 11:46AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
*waff* yay.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
GarBonzo Bean at 11:49AM, July 18, 2009
(offline)
If I was a vampire I would watch my back, the townies have the upper hand now!
therealtj at 11:51AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
Time to make this night more interesting…

I'M the Van Helsing! >:D

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
harkovast at 11:52AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
Don't act surprised!
I was obviously a furry all along!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
waff at 11:54AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
*waff* note to self: declare double lynch tomorrow.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
therealtj at 11:55AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
waff
*waff* note to self: declare double lynch tomorrow.

Why? We only have to take out the leader.

harkovast at 11:56AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
Well, now I'm dead, I have a question.
Does anyone here know anything about putting animations on the internet?
I have an animated advert Niccea made for me but the file size is too large. Does anyone know how to go about reducing it?
Its a long shot but I thought I'd ask if anyone here knew.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
rokulily at 12:44PM, July 18, 2009
(online)
we are doing super well in these lynches! first the zombie, now the werewolf, next up vamps.

and PP I read your narritives 'till i see the bold print and it tells me READ ME NOW GRAAHHH!!! and then i go back to the narritives. please do not cry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
kitty17 at 2:01PM, July 18, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Well, now I'm dead, I have a question.
Does anyone here know anything about putting animations on the internet?
I have an animated advert Niccea made for me but the file size is too large. Does anyone know how to go about reducing it?
Its a long shot but I thought I'd ask if anyone here knew.

If you link it…or send it to me, I might be able to do something about the file size.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon