OnlyFoolsAndVikings at 4:17AM, June 20, 2011
(offline)
Ally Haert
OnlyFoolsAndVikings
Ally Haert
I REGRET NOTHING!

SHE REGRETS NOTHING!!

SHE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT I REGRET NOTHING!

I RECOGNISE THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED MY STATEMENT ABOUT YOU REGRETTING NOTHING!

I'll stop now.
of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.
EXCUSE ME WHILE I STROKE MY MOUSTACHE IN A SUGGESTIVE MANNER!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:21PM
Ally Haert at 5:16AM, June 20, 2011
(online)
Warning! Rude and offensive analogous rant!

It's hard for me to take this argument seriously (who am I kidding? It's hard for me to take a most things seriously) due to the fact that it's argument about a game on the internet. Arguing on the internet is like a couple of kids arguing on the short bus. It doesn't really matter who wins because at the end of the day, we're all still retards.

For what it is worth though, I have enjoyed playing this game immensely. Hiccups notwithstanding, it's done an excellent job of breaking me in to the mafia rules. And it's been silly and distracting enough to occupy my time.

Also, it would totally suck if there was a forced break imposed. I was looking forward to the next round of mindless killing and strategy.

(Did I really just say “mindless strategy”? I need some coffee…)
“No one can go back to start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending,” Maria Ross.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:49AM
seventy2 at 5:29AM, June 20, 2011
(online)
same
That was the case with Ally.

that was mostly because i accused her of being evil, before i could even begin to confirm she was evil, then everyone was on a witch hunt. Even if she turned out not to be evil, she still would have been constantly lynched.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:31PM
rokulily at 5:52AM, June 20, 2011
(online)
Ochitsukanai
The one who killed Zeph was certainly Rokulily. The clue is the reiteration of “opaque,” which is a reference to “Opaque Dreams.”

hey hey hey, i most certainly did not. i killed tfgm

i deny nothin'
-sips tea-

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:10PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 6:11AM, June 20, 2011
(offline)
Ally Haert
Warning! Rude and offensive analogous rant!
Pfft. You didn't need spoilers for that.

But it does lead me to quote:

“The retarded cousin rides the short bus you dont let him drive it!”

…see? Out, open, offensive, and very trite.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:55PM
same at 6:20AM, June 20, 2011
(online)
seventy2
same
That was the case with Ally.

that was mostly because i accused her of being evil, before i could even begin to confirm she was evil, then everyone was on a witch hunt. Even if she turned out not to be evil, she still would have been constantly lynched.

Its because she ran against zeph and jay.
Zeph loosing caused the Jninja and Zeph coalition to break up.
Ally being over the top with her campaign caused the two to take a dislike to her.
Jay being a charismatic and liked individual had no problem seeing to her death with the power he now had and friends with roles.
I did what he asked and attacked those who voted for Ally with the exception of pomohu not because I cared about their roles but because its just a game and I play how I want.
Its always been that way.

a few people
Why is everyone arguing?!
Everyone isnt arguing.
Im the one with the problems here. People just want to see the game go on which I dont classify as arguing and since it wasnt my intention to end the game but rather drop out myself its fair of them to request that to show goes on.

As for the way I conducted myself. It could have been a lot worse. Ill apologize for any offence caused but I do not apologize for the words that I have said nor the image macro.
Salsa. Booting me was immature. Nothing can be done about it now so I forgive you even if you dont care. I live about 6 hours ahead of you. Narrations come out at 4am here. I sat up for house waiting to see if the action I submitted went through. Its not my fault you're over sensative about it.

I fucked up and allowed tfgm to get killed before when he had the paranoid role during one of the games I GM'd. I just rewrote the narration with a scene involving time travel. I didnt bother asking if he wanted to live again. I just rewrote it because if he wasnt supposed to die then he shouldnt be dead. I understand now why TFGM should have been brought back to life. I thought that he was killed out of inactivity and that you where going to give him a second chance. This was what I disagreed with. Now that I understand that this was not the case thats fine. You really need permission to bring him back though? He has expressed interest in coming back so why not just resurrect him anyway instead of stalling the game. I wasnt around for your what to do with TFGM conversation because I was out with my girlfriend all day sunday.

Also about using your family as an excuse. Thats understandable. But seriously. About 3 lines per death. Would that have taken so long?

Pokketmonstahhuntah was searching for pokketmonstahs.
A man snook up on him and thrust a dagger through his back.
All that was left where red tinted walls that where once a grey stone from wall to wall and a mangled body with various stab wounds. The man adjusted his hat and left.

This is the bare minimum required of a narration. That took a minute.
All that was needed was a death scene and a few clues.

If you cant afford to make it an epic tale we undersand.

As for the macro. Look at that face. He's failing at anger. Toby Maguire cant pull off anger.

When I write long things noone reads them anyway.

Zeph and Jay disliked her.
Noone's arguing.
I made the same mistake of killing tfgm when he had a protective role.
Just brought him back to life next narration.
A few scentences per death wouldnt take too long to add.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:21PM
BffSatan at 6:28AM, June 20, 2011
(online)
rokulily
Ochitsukanai
The one who killed Zeph was certainly Rokulily. The clue is the reiteration of “opaque,” which is a reference to “Opaque Dreams.”

hey hey hey, i most certainly did not. i killed tfgm

i deny nothin'
-sips tea-

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII KKNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:21AM
Product Placement at 7:12AM, June 20, 2011
(online)
-Just arrived from a short break, expecting to find myself dead already-

…what just happened?

…is monkey still dead?

…did we win?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
BffSatan at 7:16AM, June 20, 2011
(online)
Uhhhh… we'll see tomorrow.
TFGM is back alive, Same got booted, game may/may not end tomorrow depending on how Salsa's feeling.
jninjashadow at 7:16AM, June 20, 2011
(online)
I swear upon my unholy deity, if this game ends and I don't get to choke the life out of more adventurers I am going to slap eight bitches. Eight.

But in all seriousness, to all the butt hurt people, go to a window, look outside and understand THAT is the world you should get mad at and despise. Come the fuck on, this is the bloody internet… in the grand scheme of things, this game is intended to kill otherwise invaluable time.

Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:10PM
same at 7:27AM, June 20, 2011
(online)
jninjashadow
go to a window, look outside and understand THAT is the world you should get mad at and despise. Come the fuck on, this is the bloody internet…

*Looks out window*

DAMN YOU WORLD!!
BffSatan at 7:32AM, June 20, 2011
(online)
jninjashadow
I swear upon my unholy deity, if this game ends and I don't get to choke the life out of more adventurers I am going to slap eight bitches. Eight.

But in all seriousness, to all the butt hurt people, go to a window, look outside and understand THAT is the world you should get mad at and despise. Come the fuck on, this is the bloody internet… in the grand scheme of things, this game is intended to kill otherwise invaluable time.

I don't think anyone's mad anymore. Except maybe Salsa, but he's asleep, I guess you can't really be mad when you're sleeping. He might be mad when he wakes up though, I hope not, maybe we should all give Salsa a big hug.

I think we're all in mutual agreement to keep playing until every last adventurer is dead.

As soon as we reach page 19 of this thread, everyone should just pretend page 18 and 17 didn't happen.
ayesinback at 7:41AM, June 20, 2011
(online)
same
When I write long things noone reads them anyway.
Sure they do. You're interesting :)

a lurker's observation: so far I haven't seen a perfect GM – altho Product comes close, which is probably why he has the title he has.

Last game I told Zeph that I thought I'd try my hand at it some time because I know it's tough but until you try something you probably don't know how tough it is. But just thinking of a new game is challenging me at this point.
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
pokketmonstahhuntah at 7:44AM, June 20, 2011
(online)
BffSatan
I don't think anyone's mad anymore. Except maybe Salsa, but he's asleep, I guess you can't really be mad when you're sleeping. He might be mad when he wakes up though, I hope not, maybe we should all give Salsa a big hug.

I think we're all in mutual agreement to keep playing until every last adventurer is dead.

As soon as we reach page 19 of this thread, everyone should just pretend page 18 and 17 didn't happen.
I agree with everything he said.

I'd like to add that we learned from what happened and it's likely not going to happen any time soon again.

Salsa, please let us run ammock once more!
We've got adventurers to kill!
Man,
I would kill for some Okonomiyaki right now!
Deviant-art
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:47PM
Ally Haert at 7:55AM, June 20, 2011
(online)
Various people
We killed Ally because, initially, we just didn't like her!

“No one can go back to start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending,” Maria Ross.
BffSatan at 7:55AM, June 20, 2011
(online)
pokketmonstahhuntah
BffSatan
we should all give Salsa a big hug.
Even the bit about the hugging?
'Coz I'll fucking do it.
pokketmonstahhuntah at 8:00AM, June 20, 2011
(online)
BffSatan
pokketmonstahhuntah
BffSatan
we should all give Salsa a big hug.
Even the bit about the hugging?
'Coz I'll fucking do it.
Especially the hugging!
Man,
Deviant-art
I Am The 1337 Master at 8:00AM, June 20, 2011
(offline)
BffSatan
This might be a good idea.

As for hugs, sorry but no.

You all have cooties.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:55PM
same at 8:01AM, June 20, 2011
(online)
Ally Haert
Various people
We killed Ally because, initially, we just didn't like her!

Youre still new here. You'll get used it.

BffSatan at 8:01AM, June 20, 2011
(online)
I'll hug him so hard his fucking nose will bleed.

I'll hug him so hard that we'll both just pass out.

I'll hug him so hard his body's going to be permanently disfigured like in amigara fault.

I'll hug him so fucking hard that he'll start crying, and I'll start crying, and now we're both crying and neither of us know why, but it'd good to let it all out.

I'll hug him so god damn hard that we'll both get boners and it'll be weird, and then we'll never speak about it again.
pokketmonstahhuntah at 8:04AM, June 20, 2011
(online)
BffSatan

I'll hug him so hard his body's going to be permanently disfigured like in amigara fault.

I'll hug him so fucking hard that he'll start crying, and I'll start crying, and now we're both crying and neither of us know why, but it'd good to let it all out.

I'll hug him so god damn hard that we'll both get boners and it'll be weird, and then we'll never speak about it again.

You're starting to make me feel like I should retract my previous statement…
Man,
Deviant-art
ayesinback at 8:05AM, June 20, 2011
(online)
Ally Haert
I knew it
nah - you just unknowingly interrupted their plans.

You fresh breeze, you – making their cobwebs shake.
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
Niccea at 8:07AM, June 20, 2011
(offline)
I would like people to forget what happened.

As the official moderator over mafia (only because AQua_ng didn't want to deal with this loony bin), I hate it when tempers rise. This is because there is a chance that I have to get off my lazy butt, stop playing, and start modding.

I started playing the game here because I enjoy the game in real life and I had also tried bringing it to the internet before, but BK beat me to the punch. (And honestly I didn't think about trying here because I didn't know how it would work out.) But, when BK left, even when I wasn't yet a mod skool relied on me along with Product to make sure things run smoothly in here so people can enjoy the game.

And Ayes is right, there has never been a game without mistakes.

1. Black_Kitty never told us of the serial killer role, so when we finally lynched all the mafia, the game still wasn't over. The serial killer was also an inactive. Moral: GM has to be open with all roles that are in the game.
2. Humor man used an entirely different set of paranoid and veteran rules than BK and never informed us of it. Moral: The GM needs to be clear on how rules might change up.
3. I miscounted the number of mafia versus the townies. The mafia had already won by numbers, but I had kept the game running. The game also had a recruitment role, so I had to learn how to incorporated that into calculations.

As we ran more games, it evolved so now standard games can be run reasonably smoothly, but never without a hiccup.

(And for ayes, the problem with Product's games is that Ochi can solve his clues waaaaay too easily. He had to super charge his clues)

So yeah.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
Ally Haert at 8:11AM, June 20, 2011
(online)
BffSatan

…..

Because this thread doesn't have enough images….
Mettaur at 8:18AM, June 20, 2011
(offline)

And so the noobs destroy everything we hold dear.

Creeps Gonna Creep.

Haters gonna 'splode.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
Product Placement at 8:29AM, June 20, 2011
(online)
Niccea
when BK left, even when I wasn't yet a mod skool relied on me along with Product to make sure things run smoothly in here so people can enjoy the game.
I'm pretty certain that's the fundamental reason why we ended up becoming moderators. Hakoshen was also along for the ride.

pokketmonstahhuntah
I'm sitting here in a boring room…
Hey! I was just thinking about that song!

…around the time when you posted that.

…uhm…creepy.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
same at 8:32AM, June 20, 2011
(online)
Mettaur
And so the noobs destroy everything we hold dear.

Creeps Gonna Creep.

Haters gonna 'splode.

Stop the internet. I want off.
gullas at 8:35AM, June 20, 2011
(offline)
so… this game is still going or are we going to end it?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Niccea at 8:39AM, June 20, 2011
(offline)
Waiting for Salsa. Then we are going to hug the goo out of him until he allows us to just finish the game as normally as possible.

or

Until that he realizes we love him.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
Zeph at 11:25AM, June 20, 2011
(online)
I don't dislike Ally Same.

I simply disliked the whole women being eviler than men thing (Since I believe in equality between the sexes.) but I quickly got over it when I realized Ally's antics were just a jest. Humorous mud slinging and the like. I'm just lucky I got away with my face after the flat as a board comment. I hear most women would maul me for such a statement. (Clearly my statement was just a jest as well. About the flat thingy)

So props for sportsmanship.
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:57PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon