MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XVII - The Madness Continues.
Product Placement at 6:06PM, Oct. 15, 2009
(online)
Narration!

TheFlyingGreenMonkey was busy with his own things and didn't notice when he ran right into someone hiding his face from view.
“Could I interest you in my love banana?” Said the Flasher as he opened up his trench coat.
“DO NOT WANT!” Screamed Monkey as he ran away clawing at his eyes.
He rushed home as fast as he could and hit under his bed in shame of what he'd seen.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey has been flashed!

GarBonzo Beans involvement during the election had brought him some attention. It didn't take long for one of the local prostitutes to take him offside, promising him some fun time. Unfortunately for him, some of his attention was also unwanted one. Two sets of eyes had been locked on him ever since the duel ended and plotting was conducted that included descriptions that would not make most people faint from disgust.
As GarBonzo neared his home he heard a rattle on the side street that caught his attention. Cautiously the concerned villager edged himself further down that street to investigate, only to find nothing. With a sigh of relief, GarBonzo turns around only to be startled with an upside down, grinning face.
“Are you gonna be our playmate?” Asked the person, while dangling from a rooftop.
With those words, GarBonzo feels a sharp sting in his back as an arrow penetrates his flesh.
“Brother! Should you not be on the lookout?” Asked the bow wielding assailant.
“Sorry Brother. I wanted to have fun too.” Said the other man as he jumped from the roof.
“You know that paramedic had been watching over him. We managed to put him on a wild goose chase but somebody one of us should be paying attention, in case he returns.” Replied the other one. “You'll get your turn.”
With a disappointed frown, the other assassin walks out of the street to pay attention for incoming traffic. The muffled screams cause him to twitch with anticipation and he rushes back in, once his brother signals the go ahead.

They would continue this game of tag for a better part of the night.

GarBonzo Bean the Vigilante is dead.

Oh no! The Mad scientist managed to steal some left over cakes from Rokulily's gift table. The delicious treats proved to be an excellent bait for his trap. After capturing a clueless villager, the fiend experimented on him all night. The result of the twisted test proved surprisingly beneficial though. The villager can now heal others by mere touch.

This power has been granted to one of the villagers in Townston:
Healing hands:
You can now heal wounds just by touching them. You can now protect people at nights as if you were a paramedic.

I bet Harkovast wouldn't mind getting some healing hand action because his shoulder wound was killing him. He earlier tried to visit the clinic but it was completely empty since all the paramedics were busy elsewhere. Annoyed, the surly man walked home scratching his wound.
“You shouldn't do that or you'll get infected” said the person that Hark just walked by.
“Blah! Unless you know a way to fix me up, I prefer that you mind your own business.” barked Hark at the stranger.
“Oh, I'll fix it for you. I'll fix it the Russian way!” Said the stranger as he clubbed Hark's shoulder with full force!
“YEEEOOOH!!!” Screamed Harkovast while the person continued to bash his wound. “THAT ISN'T HELPFUL AT ALL!”
“I guess this must be the reason why Russian doctors aren't in.” Said the person as he clubbed Hark in the face.

Harkovast the Detective and the Bodyguard is dead!

The morning rays cut into the side streets, revealing the atrocities of the night. Randomdudeperson wakes up when he hears someone scream outside. Still not fully awake, the sleepy lazybutt turns to his other side to snuggle with his bed partner…

… hold on… didn't Random go to bed alone? He opens his eyes, only to realize the giant horse head grinning at his face.

Randomdudeperson has been horseheaded!

Elsewhere a townie got up to do his morning ritual, completely oblivious of the bomb that had been installed somewhere in his house.

Night 1 is over.

Day 2 has begun.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Sea_Cow at 6:10PM, Oct. 15, 2009
(offline)
Seriously Garbonzo bean, could you have been any dumber? Now we've lost the vigilante.
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:27PM
Niccea at 6:10PM, Oct. 15, 2009
(offline)
Garbonzo was obviously killed by the twins.

And Hark's clue was obviously self made.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Sea_Cow at 6:15PM, Oct. 15, 2009
(offline)
We should start off by finding a Russian. That's the only real clue I noticed in Hark's death.
Niccea at 6:24PM, Oct. 15, 2009
(offline)
I already know who are the bad guys are, but I don't know their roles. The only thing I know is that randomdudeperson is not the godfather…unless they are allowed to horsehead themselves.

I also don't see a Russian which would have been too obvious.

And one secret about Hark…the one thing he did as a detective…he checked me out…
Sea_Cow at 6:31PM, Oct. 15, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
I already know who are the bad guys are, but I don't know their roles. The only thing I know is that randomdudeperson is not the godfather…unless they are allowed to horsehead themselves.

And one secret about Hark…the one thing he did as a detective…he checked me out…

Intrigue! Thrills! Mystery!
Niccea at 6:42PM, Oct. 15, 2009
(offline)
And would the healing hands please step forward?
rokulily at 6:48PM, Oct. 15, 2009
(online)
I am glad to know that my baked goods lead to good things and sadden by the lose of hark…

A moment of silence and then go read harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Salsa at 7:21PM, Oct. 15, 2009
(offline)
Well, I guess I'll just sit back and wait for some one to make a convincing argument.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Niccea at 7:23PM, Oct. 15, 2009
(offline)
I"m voting for theflyinggreenmonkey because he told me he was the flasher. But when I told him to flash someone and he dodged.
Product Placement at 7:26PM, Oct. 15, 2009
(online)
Speaking of which. Niccea just sent me her vote.

Current Lynch vote status:

TheFlyingGreenMonkey (8)
Rokulily
*Seal of the mayor*
Niccea
Sea_Cow
Kitty17
Randomdudeperson
Anthony Mercer
Aghammer

Kitty17 (1)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Randomdudeperson at 7:41PM, Oct. 15, 2009
(online)
Product Placement

TheFlyingGreenMonkey (1)
Niccea

Well, since I can't (and refuse!!!) to figure out these clues, and since Niccea is 100% innoccent, I say FOLLOW THE LEADER!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Sea_Cow at 7:57PM, Oct. 15, 2009
(offline)
Randomdudeperson
Product Placement

TheFlyingGreenMonkey (1)
Niccea

Well, since I can't (and refuse!!!) to figure out these clues, and since Niccea is 100% innoccent, I say FOLLOW THE LEADER!

TO THE END
Hakoshen at 8:06PM, Oct. 15, 2009
(offline)
Sorry, would have been here sooner but I had to go “remove” a child who's parents left her in this state and went four or five over. In case anyone cares, I'm 26.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
seventy2 at 8:32PM, Oct. 15, 2009
(online)
why?
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
Randomdudeperson at 9:00PM, Oct. 15, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
Sorry, would have been here sooner but I had to go “remove” a child who's parents left her in this state and went four or five over.

Ummm… What? huh!?

In other news, I was trying to find out who the “Russian clue” might lead to, when I saw the vote count. I then realized that I hadn't voted yet. So, don't think that I was trying to trick you guys by saying, “Vote TFGM!”, and then not voting. I felt that I had to clarify that. Glad we got that taken care of. Moving on.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:44PM, Oct. 15, 2009
(online)
Isn't it obvious? I flashed myself people :D

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
Anthony Mercer at 11:35PM, Oct. 15, 2009
(online)
Ah! We have a suspect already!

In other news, I'm 17 (18 next month).
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
gullas at 2:12AM, Oct. 16, 2009
(offline)
19 here…
so lets look at some clues, ah?

Product Placement
CarBonzo Beans involvement during the election had brought him some attention. It didn't take long for one of the local prostitutes to take him offside, promising him some fun time. Unfortunately for him, some of his attention was also unwanted one. Two sets of eyes had been locked on him ever since the duel ended and plotting was conducted that included descriptions that would not make most people faint from disgust.
As CarBonzo neared his home he heard a rattle on the side street that caught his attention. Cautiously the concerned villager edged himself further down that street to investigate, only to find nothing. With a sigh of relief, CarBonzo turns around only to be startled with an upside down, grinning face.
“Are you gonna be our playmate?” Asked the person, while dangling from a rooftop.
With those words, CarBonzo feels a sharp sting in his back as an arrow penetrates his flesh.
“Brother! Should you not be on the lookout?” Asked the bow wielding assailant.
“Sorry Brother. I wanted to have fun too.” Said the other man as he jumped from the roof.
“You know that paramedic had been watching over him. We managed to put him on a wild goose chase but somebody one of us should be paying attention, in case he returns.” Replied the other one. “You'll get your turn.”
With a disappointed frown, the other assassin walks out of the street to pay attention for incoming traffic. The muffled screams cause him to twitch with anticipation and he rushes back in, once his brother signals the go ahead.

They would continue this game of tag for a better part of the night.

CarBonzo Bean the Vigilante is dead.

Well, dangling from a rooftop seems to be clue. A bow maybe?
Two possible candidates
1. therealtj because of his avatar, squirells can hang from rooftops…
2. this picture by D_Dude -> A bow, more likely imo…

Product Placement
I bet Harkovast wouldn't mind getting some healing hand action because his shoulder wound was killing him. He earlier tried to visit the clinic but it was completely empty since all the paramedics were busy elsewhere. Annoyed, the surly man walked home scratching his wound.
“You shouldn't do that or you'll get infected” said the person that Hark just walked by.
“Blah! Unless you know a way to fix me up, I prefer that you mind your own business.” barked Hark at the stranger.
“Oh, I'll fix it for you. I'll fix it the Russian way!” Said the stranger as he clubbed Hark's shoulder with full force!
“YEEEOOOH!!!” Screamed Harkovast while the person continued to bash his wound. “THAT ISN'T HELPFUL AT ALL!”
“I guess this must be the reason why Russian doctors aren't in.” Said the person as he clubbed Hark in the face.

Harkovast the Detective is dead!

Theory a. Russian -> bears -> our killer ?
Theory b. someone who isn't helpfull? maybe a lurker?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Product Placement at 2:44AM, Oct. 16, 2009
(online)
Attention Villagers!

The duelist has just challenged TheFlyingGreenMonkey for a duel.

Why?

…. He looked at him funny.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey! Will you accept the challenge or are you a coward?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Aghammer at 4:50AM, Oct. 16, 2009
(offline)
Why? I was hoping he would confirm Rok.. you were already confirmed!!

EDIT: TGFM, you might want to be a coward, if there are no consequences…. the duelist still has two lives left and you have ONE.

Niccea

last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Hakoshen at 5:14AM, Oct. 16, 2009
(offline)
Randomdudeperson
Hakoshen
Sorry, would have been here sooner but I had to go “remove” a child who's parents left her in this state and went four or five over.

Ummm… What? huh!?

It's part of my job. I'm a social worker, which is why I hadn't been participating much lately.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Niccea at 6:03AM, Oct. 16, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Isn't it obvious? I flashed myself people :D

The madhatter does not flash people. Yeah I said it. Be careful of prostitutes. I got connections in the red light business.
ParkerFarker at 6:04AM, Oct. 16, 2009
(online)
So… why is Product saying CarBonzo Bean…?

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
Niccea at 6:09AM, Oct. 16, 2009
(offline)
As to the lurker thing…I don't think there are any. Maybe seventy2 but they have posted as well.
Aghammer at 6:10AM, Oct. 16, 2009
(offline)
Some kinda clue or a weird Icelandic dish?? I just call her “Hummus” for short.

Also, looks like TFGM is suspect? I'm in on that!!

ParkerFarker
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Niccea at 6:27AM, Oct. 16, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer
Why? I was hoping he would confirm Rok.. you were already confirmed!!

EDIT: TGFM, you might want to be a coward, if there are no consequences…. the duelist still has two lives left and you have ONE.

I confirmed Roku myself. Do not worry about it.

And the consequence is that TGFM won't be able to use his powers at night.
harkovast at 6:42AM, Oct. 16, 2009
(online)
So I die, at the tender age of 45!
Everyone was out for my blood this game!
I think next game I will have to play the race card.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Product Placement at 7:52AM, Oct. 16, 2009
(online)
ParkerFarker
Eh… I have no idea what you're talking about.

*Hides a correction marker behind back*
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 7:58AM, Oct. 16, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
So I die, at the tender age of 45!
Everyone was out for my blood this game!
I think next game I will have to play the race card.

28 + 17 = 45

See you age a year with each game. You are 45 in mafia years.

I'm 38 in mafia years…

…big stretch.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon