MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXXIV:MARVEL vs DC: Game Thread
Anthony Mercer at 3:13AM, Sept. 23, 2010
(online)
OK. You heard what I said. Someone in office is not Marvel. Since TFGM was good, ninja has to be evil. If anyone has any abilities that can stop him, now is the time to use them!
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:53AM
Peren at 9:50AM, Sept. 23, 2010
(online)
Did Ninja ever use any of the Mayor-bonuses? Double-lynch or anything? You know, to whack them evil ones and such?
If not, then begone with him!
blub
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:42PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 12:30PM, Sept. 23, 2010
(offline)
Why is someone in office definitely not Marvel?

I trust Jninja as mayor here.

Just sayin.

But since you said that Anthony, I bet that the last serial killer will attack Jninja even though he should have another bodyguard out.

So are you the killer Antho?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:53PM
jninjashadow at 1:05PM, Sept. 23, 2010
(online)
Peren
Did Ninja ever use any of the Mayor-bonuses? Double-lynch or anything? You know, to whack them evil ones and such?
If not, then begone with him!
No, because at most we had one suspect at a time. Unless your volunteering to fill a noose spot?
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Kroatz at 2:58PM, Sept. 23, 2010
(online)
KNUCKLE CRACKING DEADLINE
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:23PM
Kroatz at 4:24PM, Sept. 23, 2010
(online)
NIGHT THREE NARR

A long night was just beginning, and most Marvels were drunk again. At the regular bar, Deadpool's favorite hangout, a couple of ‘em were drinking as much as possible, just to get over the loss they had experienced the last couple of days. Deadpools drinking buddy was Nick Fury, after losing his other eye drinking was all Fury did.
“So, blind man, shall I pour another?”
“Why yes, ugly man, pour another.” Was Nick’s witty retort.
“Did you just call me ugly?” Deadpool said, stabbing Nick in the throath, with a sharp object he found in a bucket of ice, multiple times.
“Well, I did, but what do I know?” Nick tried to say, not able to anymore because his vocal cords had been severed.
“Barkeep, another beer, and bring me some chimichanga's!” Deadpool shouted at the fat man behind the bar. Sipping from his beer Deadpool slowly watched Nick die.

Salsa the marvel nick fury died.

Suddenly a bomb went off in Deadpools drink, green light seeped into Deadpools brain, exploding it from the inside out. A demonic, gruesome act.

But then it grew back.

Another bomb went off, also inside Deadpools head.

And it didn't even grow back.

Deadpool the Marvel Dark Avenger Niccea got Ba'bombed.

Not far from the bar, Bizarro was flying again, a blur of purple and malice. He was looking for a big red, yellow, green robot named the vision. And he found him, looking at the television and trying to ‘Dock’ with some of the TV'many holes.

“Oh, poop.” Vision called out as Bizarro beat off his metallic head in no less than thirteen punches… Bizzaro soon bored with the game, flew off into the darkness, ready to lead his troops.
After a few minutes Vision got back up, sighing heavily and quite upset that he got hurt a bit.

Spider-Man was wearing his cool, NOIR, costume again acting all smug and beating up bad guys.

After a long night of skulking in the shadows, he returned home, knowing that there would be a beautiful woman waiting for him. Suddenly his wife turned into a random stranger, a man with a big white smile and a smug look on his face, as if he had been living the good life. The random stranger started stabbing Spider-Shirk seventy two times.

Shirkersama the Marvel Marvel Spider-Man (NOIR) is dead. And Seventy2 did it.

Back at the DC base all the DC's joined together, to celebrate that none of them had died yet. Batman and the Green Lantern where enjoying a glass of chardonay together, when The lantern started boasting about his upcomin movie.

“You know it's fanmade right?” Batman told Hal.
“At least there ain't no Adam West in it.” Hal responded.
“Never mention ADAM GODDAMN WEST!” Batman shouted, throwing his whole arsenal of batarangs at an unsuspecting Hal Jordan.

AlwinBot the Green Lantern Mad Bomber died.

“Oops.” Batman concluded, soon after rejoining the celebrations of only one of them dying.

END OF NIGHT 3
START OF DAY 4
Nothing happened.
START OF NIGHT 4

Last day, every living person can send in as much and as funny an action as he wishes.

- Albert Einstein
Salsa at 4:28PM, Sept. 23, 2010
(offline)
Called it. :/

And it's 22 games, mis-counted.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
alwinbot at 5:07PM, Sept. 23, 2010
(offline)
Gah. NO! Fuck you Batman. And your yellow boomerang banana shit.
Read this comic. It is the greatest journal comic ever written and drawn. Trust me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:49AM
I Am The 1337 Master at 5:11PM, Sept. 23, 2010
(offline)
So one mafia man down and two townies down.

That leaves the list at…

I am the 1337 Master
Seventy2
Jninjashadow
Anthony Mercer
Peren
Byndris

right?

So three of us are traitors.

That means I'm going to randomly lynch someone.

Mercer it is.
I Am The 1337 Master at 5:22PM, Sept. 23, 2010
(offline)
I actually decided to read th end to the narration.

Okay then.
Mettaur at 5:44PM, Sept. 23, 2010
(offline)
This is hilarious! Fantastic! D.C.'s, a big round of applause from me! Go get ‘em, make it as humiliating as you can!

Not that I’m anti-townie, more anti-marvel.

..DISNEY!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:59PM
Mettaur at 5:53PM, Sept. 23, 2010
(offline)
same
In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution you can get yourself to. When you reach the front desk, ask to visit someone who calls himself “The Holder of the End”. Should a look of child-like fear come over the workers face, you will then be taken to a cell in the building. It will be in a deep hidden section of the building. All you will hear is the sound of someone talking to themselves echo the halls. It is in a language that you will not understand, but your very soul will feel unspeakable fear.

Should the talking stop at any time, STOP and QUICKLY say aloud “I'm just passing through, I wish to talk.” If you still hear silence, flee. Leave, do not stop for anything, do not go home, don't stay at an inn, just keep moving, and sleep where your body drops. You will know in the morning if you've escaped.

If the voice in the hall comes back after you utter those words continue on. Upon reaching the cell all you will see is a windowless room with a person in the corner, speaking an unknown language, and cradling something. The person will only respond to one question. “What happens when they all come together?”

The person will then stare into your eyes and answer your question in horrifying detail. Many go mad in that very cell, some disappear soon after the meeting, and a few end their lives. But most do the worst thing, and look upon the object in the person's hands. You will want to as well. Be warned that if you do, your death will be one of cruelty and unrelenting horror.

Your death will be in that room, by that person's hands.

That object is 1 of 538. They must never come together. Never.
And this is epic. My fear is from my state having one of the highest car crash related injuries and accidents, even off the road. Like that time some guy in a white truck, high off his ass, crashed into a small home. It was a bit scary, considering how close the car came.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
same at 6:26PM, Sept. 23, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
This is hilarious! Fantastic! D.C.'s, a big round of applause from me! Go get ‘em, make it as humiliating as you can!

Not that I’m anti-townie, more anti-marvel.

..DISNEY!

Marvel still > DC.

Obviously not game wise. We're loosing quite badly.
When I say we i mean you lot.

Mettaur
Like that time some guy in a white truck, high off his ass, crashed into a small home. It was a bit scary, considering how close the car came.

Whut?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
Mettaur at 6:45PM, Sept. 23, 2010
(offline)
You have a funny hospital, I have funny drivers. At leat your danger has stuff guardin' it, there's accidents all the time where I live at.
I Am The 1337 Master at 3:25AM, Sept. 24, 2010
(offline)
Why are the comics of marvel better than the DC ones, same?

I don't mean that Superman is any good but let's remember that DC has Batman, Watchmen, and plenty other great heroes and characters from graphic novels.

And well…Marvel does have Ghost Rider, …DEADPOOL, Venom, and such…

I still tend to like DC better.

…and that is when I actually do read these comics.
I Am The 1337 Master at 3:26AM, Sept. 24, 2010
(offline)
And twelve hours (well 12.5 ish) till the narration.
jninjashadow at 4:51AM, Sept. 24, 2010
(online)
I like marvel better. But thats just me.
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Anthony Mercer at 5:26AM, Sept. 24, 2010
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master
Why is someone in office definitely not Marvel?

Haven't you been reading what I've been saying? I used my extra ability to find out. Doesn't look like it matters now, though…
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:53AM
Mettaur at 9:37AM, Sept. 24, 2010
(offline)
So, DC beats Marvel, this was totally unpredictable.

Okay, no more laughing at the death of the town, I've had my fill..
alwinbot at 11:10AM, Sept. 24, 2010
(offline)
I prefer Wildstorm actually.

Read this comic. It is the greatest journal comic ever written and drawn. Trust me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:49AM
Kroatz at 12:17PM, Sept. 24, 2010
(online)
alwinbot
I prefer Wildstorm actually.

TOP COW ALL THE WAY!
Moo!

- Albert Einstein
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:31PM, Sept. 24, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
11 people who don't know who to trust. 4 who do know whos on there team. And two who can leave clues pointing to anyone. I saw our deaths early on.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
Kroatz at 2:11PM, Sept. 24, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Mettaur
11 people who don't know who to trust. 4 who do know whos on there team. And two who can leave clues pointing to anyone. I saw our deaths early on.

Well, the odds were still in the favor of the townies, if Harkovast had gotten active one day earlier then you would have won.

And it's really easy to brag after the game is over… :P

- Albert Einstein
Kroatz at 2:25PM, Sept. 24, 2010
(online)
Half an hour till deadline.

- Albert Einstein
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:38PM, Sept. 24, 2010
(online)
Kroatz
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Mettaur

Well, the odds were still in the favor of the townies, if Harkovast had gotten active one day earlier then you would have won.

We have the numbers so the odds are in our favor? That is bad logic that has been proven again and again to be wrong both in real life and tv, manga, comics, books and other such things that arn't real life.

Kroatz at 2:54PM, Sept. 24, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Kroatz
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Mettaur

We have the numbers so the odds are in our favor? That is bad logic that has been proven again and again to be wrong both in real life and tv, manga, comics, books and other such things that arn't real life.

And of course you know better, with all the inside information you have about the powers everyone in the game had. And the actions they were planning to perform, and the tactics they explained to you and not me.

Every clue was easy, you could have singlehandedly won the gameif you had put an hour into it.

- Albert Einstein
Kroatz at 2:58PM, Sept. 24, 2010
(online)
FINAL JAMMING DEADLINE!

- Albert Einstein
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:59PM, Sept. 24, 2010
(online)
Kroatz
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Kroatz
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Mettaur

And of course you know better, with all the inside information you have about the powers everyone in the game had. And the actions they were planning to perform, and the tactics they explained to you and not me.

Every clue was easy, you could have singlehandedly won the gameif you had put an hour into it.

Whoa whoa whoa. I'm not that awesome. It would of taken me two hours ;D

TUNA FISHING DEADLINE!

I Am The 1337 Master at 4:12PM, Sept. 24, 2010
(offline)
Narration?
Kroatz at 4:14PM, Sept. 24, 2010
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master
Narration?

Silence thou foolish Mortal!
It shalt take awhile longer!

- Albert Einstein

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon