MAFIA... and other forum games

The year 2200
Rage Nakasa at 8:01PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(offline)
Trace then jumped up to where Cojo was and grabed Cojo. He stoped him from moving. “what are you doing?” asked Cojo. “You have ruin my life brother. I will take us both out.” Trace said as he ripped off a panal and put his hand over a button. “I can't stop him” Said Bio in a macainal voice. “NOOOOOOO!!!” Yelled Cojo.
I decree Boot to the head to all.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:59PM
BloodTh at 8:05PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(online)
“Stop, Trace! Duck now!” Trace did as I told him. Immediately, I slice Cojo's head off with a single stroke. “HAH! Try regenerating from THAT!”
You call me evil? My son, there is no good or evil! There is only power, and those too weak to see it. I had hoped that you, Blood, would understand that, being the demon of Darkness!
http://www.drunkduck.com/Blood_Random_Life/
http://www.drunkduck.com/Suibom/
http://www.drunkduck.com/Bloods_Trials/
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:27AM
imshard at 8:15PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(offline)
It was dark. Loud noises could be heard but they were muffled and fading.
The were carrying him into the shelter. The place he was born. The place his people lived. The place where they died. Everything was quiet save the rustle of people moving quickly and voices spoken low. Kael gripped his rifle and struggled to rise. Then Pelen was there, her hand gently pressing him back down. “Rest Kael, let your outsiders handle it.”
He feebly lifted his head. “I need to defend….”
“No my friend you cannot.” Gaer told him. When had he come?
“You must pick someone Kael, someone to carry the rifle should you die.”
So that was it they had removed his shirt. Hands probed his body.
From somewhere far away voices spoke ‘his ribs are broken I fear his spine may be fractured, roll him over, dear God! he’s been stabbed!'
So they had found the place where the wooden stake had punctured his back.
“Kael please you must choose! You are dying!”
“I will live”
“Don't be foolish man! You left a mortal found to fester! You must choose someone to carry the Emixeen!”
A eternity passed.
“I shall do as my father did before me. Let my wife carry the burden of my people until my son is old enough to carry it. But I tell you this. I will Live”
Don't be a stick in the mud traditionalist! Support global warming!

Tech Support: The Comic!! Updates Somedays!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:57PM
Rage Nakasa at 8:15PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(offline)
-Cojo's not coming back from this.-

“But I was going to…” Trace said as he let go of Cojo's dead body. “Bio. Give me control!” said Trace. Trace then want quite. In a more grown up voice, Trace asked “how is kael?”

BloodTh at 8:18PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(online)
“I-I think he's dying. I don't know if I was able to save him or not. We have to go see him.”
You call me evil? My son, there is no good or evil! There is only power, and those too weak to see it. I had hoped that you, Blood, would understand that, being the demon of Darkness!
Rage Nakasa at 8:23PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(offline)
“K” said Trace as he stuck his sword in to Cojo's dead body. “Let's Go.”

BloodTh at 8:25PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(online)
“Was that really neccesary?”
Rage Nakasa at 8:28PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(offline)
“Yes. I don't trust Cojo alive or Dead.”

imshard at 8:28PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(offline)
-not sure if I want to kill off Kael yet-

The sun nearly burned his eyes as he opened the blast door.
Kael was flanked and supported by his brothers, uncles, and cousins.
Behind them walked three women. One was quite pale. With a start Trace and Jayce realized they had never seen half of them despite having lived there the better part of a year.
Jayce realized that the Grounders had been hiding away parts of their families from outsiders.

The group took Kael to the Apple orchard and laid him out on the grass.
They had bound his wounds and wrapped him. Then they put up a privacy screen around him.
They stayed there a long time and periodically people would come with food and fresh linnens. Kael's life was in doubt. His family had made a deathwatch for their patriarch

BloodTh at 8:32PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(online)
I walked up to Kael's wife. She looked sad, but I had to do what I was about to do. “Ma'am” I said. “If Kael doesn't survive, will you allow me to do the funerary preparations? It's that best I could do, since or last conversation was a fight.”
Rage Nakasa at 8:33PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(offline)
Trace started to cry. “is he gone?” he asked one of the relatives.

imshard at 8:44PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(offline)
Pelen regarded the two.
“My husband may tolerate you but I will not. Our people will care for him the as we always have. I won't have you sully his body any more then you already have Brigand.”
Turrin quickly interrupted.
“Thats enough Pelen!, Kael saw fit to let these men in and we will not question his actions. Especially while he lay vulnerable.” He turned to Trace “He lives yet though barely, That mutant wounded him worse than we had thought. Fear not. He has vowed to live, I've never known him to go back on his word.”
Peled simply glared.
“Stay away from my family murderer.”

Rage Nakasa at 8:47PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(offline)
Trace just stood there. “Funny. He was the first person I consider family” Trace said.

BloodTh at 8:50PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(online)
“As you wish. I wasn't expecting you to say yes. I'll leave you alone now. I'll even leave this place forever if you want me to. I won't deny I have killed. But I will not stay where I am not wanted. Kael was the only one keeping me here. If he goes, I'll go. I'll search for my own path. One without killing, one with peace and tranquility. But allow me to warn you. This planet is doomed. In five year's time, something the size of the moon will crash into this planet. I have been reading the charts of the before people, ever since I noticed a star that seemed to be growing bigger. All their charts point to only that one thing.”
imshard at 9:04PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(offline)
-Whoa there watch out now.-

Pelen spitted with a confused and disgusted glare.
Turrin spoke “Please come away from here, let us find some food while we wait.”

Rage Nakasa at 9:07PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(offline)
“ma'am. may I please stay? I won't be a bother.” Trace asked.

imshard at 9:09PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(offline)
They regarded Trace for a moment before Pelen's face softened and she nodded.
She took Trace by the arm and guided him into the tent. Inside Kael was laid upon the grass facing towards the open top of the shelter. They could see the night sky through the canopy of fruit trees. Kael was surrounded by a circle of his family members and torches were set in the corners. A few faces turned to regard them as they came in but most continued to watch, tend, eat, and wait.

Kael's weak voice wavered in the air suddenly. “Jayce, bring him here.”

Rage Nakasa at 9:14PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(offline)
-last post here for tonight.-

“Thank you” said Trace as they walked in.

tokyopimp5764 at 6:54AM, Oct. 4, 2007
(online)
-…. ya do relize i was fightig cojo right……-

* notices that keal is dying and pulls out 3 clear lollypop's (<stops time) gives one to xu who put's it in her mouth and stick one in my own mouth *

Dead Carl: *time warp echo* xu we shall see if this man values his life like to live…

Xu: how brother?

* grins *

Dead Carl: we offer him a deal not a bad one but one so we do not have to hide in the shadows i do not want that for you my sister… we shall ask him for a place call our home… and we shall protect the city from not only others but… jayce as well…

* walks to kaels tent and eneters family members and trace is inside kael is lying on ground i walk up and sets a lollypop in his mouth allowing him to be in the same time warp as we are so we may speak alone *

Dead Carl: kael do not panic you are in a time warp at the moment…we have to discuss some things kael…

Xu: it's very important.

Dead Carl: you are temorarily healed for your injuries cannot affect you until time begins again in other words while like this you are invincible… xu tell him…

Xu: you wish to live do you not kael? we offer a deal for you…
ruler of the all rpg's and destroyer of haggar and rusty knight and oh “Remember, kiddies! Cussing makes you cool!” www.freewebs.com/killer5764
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:32PM
imshard at 8:36AM, Oct. 4, 2007
(offline)
Kael looked around suddenly clearheaded. There was a piece of candy in his mouth. It tasted terrible. His injuries no longer hurt. For a moment he thought he was dead until he saw the vampires and heard what they said.

“Why should I trust you mutant? What kind of deal would be worth betraying my values?”

tokyopimp5764 at 10:28AM, Oct. 4, 2007
(online)
* eyes turn red *

Dead Carl: i am no mutant! i am one of few left of my race! we have been around longer than humans if anyone is a mutant it would be human's!…

Xu: brother i am human…

Dead Carl: sry my dear sister

Xu: we have been protecting this town for over a year and the one you call jayce is still filled with hatred for grounder's…. an old man had stolen a single apple from a vendor and was prepared to kill the man. my brother paralyzed him with the kind of lollypop that only a vampire can make we have millions of lollypop's each with it's own power. but my brother here he is how you say gifted… he is only half vampire and he is half human he has psycic powers. but he refuses to use them because of our father…

* looks at dead carl*

Dead Carl: listen the point is beleive it or not we are on your side kael if we wanted we could take this city apart but we have not we have kept it safe. we have been living in this city for a long time we have helped you when you needed it you just don't relize it…

*pause*

Dead Carl: i have somthing that will heal your injoures in a matter of seconds and all we wish from you is a house not a hut a house for i cannot be upside down from
ruler of the all rpg's and destroyer of haggar and rusty knight and oh “Remember, kiddies! Cussing makes you cool!” www.freewebs.com/killer5764
imshard at 11:04AM, Oct. 4, 2007
(offline)
-DM NOTE: Feel free to introduce your own elements guys but don't push it. Vampires are fine, elder gods appearing from the earth and demanding fealty whilst Mr.t Rises from the dead to find hitler's hidden robot army isn't-

“What proof can you give me of your honesty? How do I know that I bring no monster in to destroy my kin?”

tokyopimp5764 at 4:18PM, Oct. 4, 2007
(online)
Dead Carl: after a year of protecting them ya think i would betray em?
imshard at 5:20PM, Oct. 4, 2007
(offline)
-DM NOTE: The houses in KaelTown are huge and subdivided into apartments for each family from the shelters. There are currently three with plans to erect a fourth in the New Settlers area. see map for details-

“Fine we have a deal, you'll have to settle for a cabin until the new house is finished. You can ‘hang’ from the rafters there… Unless you want to share an apartment with someone for a half season that is.”

Kael regarded the pair

“Will you keep your presence a secret? I've no idea how I'd explain you two. It will be bad enough reversing my order to kill you on site.”

with that they sealed their deal and Kael took the candy out of his mouth.

tokyopimp5764 at 7:22AM, Oct. 5, 2007
(online)
* as kael took the candy out of his mouth dead carl pulls out the healing lollypop *

Dead Carl: well xu it's done… we got it

Xu: yea ya think he will keep his word?

Dead Carl: yes he will…

* with this dead carl writes a note and sticks it on lollypop it read *

Kael,

i will continue to protect this town this is a any flavor lollypop and it will heal your injuries as long as you eat one every 6 months but bewarned this does not keep your youth just heals injuries i shall find a way for xu and i to be accepted by your town just give me time… meet me by the main road midnight make sure you are not followed.

Carl Hellinou A.K.A. Dead Carl

* i place it inside of kael shirt and fled the area and removed lollypops*
Rage Nakasa at 9:37AM, Oct. 5, 2007
(offline)
-New character. Name is Wolf, and that date is correct.

A lone person Enters KaelTown. He is wearing a brown Robe that has a hood. Man, I'm hungry… Thought the Hooded man. He then put down his hood. His wolf-like ear showed for a second, but he put them down to match his hair. He then want up to a meat seller and puts a gun on the counter. “I'll trade you this for some meat!” Said the silver haired man. “I'll give you ten pieces of meat for it.” Said the vendor. They traded and the man left with his meat. He found a cabin and sat against it. (It's trace's cabin) He then began eating his meat. He could no longer stop his ears from going back to the way they where. “Wow! I have not had Meat like this scents 1964!” said the man.

imshard at 10:00AM, Oct. 5, 2007
(offline)
-again enough mutants, please keep any new characters as human-

Mutants, vampires, Brigands, cannibals, trade agreements. I should really just kick everybody out and go back to the way things were Kael fumed from as he snaked his way out the main gate. He made his way halfway to the old highway before a snapped branch alerted him to the Vampire's presence.

“I've come what have you to say Carl?”

Rage Nakasa at 10:14AM, Oct. 5, 2007
(offline)
imshard
-again enough mutants, please keep any new characters as human-

-Wolf is not a mutant. He's more of a race of Wolf-humens that was around at the date 500 BC. Cause of radionion, He can't go back to human from or become a wolf. He is the last of his kind cause they where all killed at the year 220. In his time line, he is about 25.-

imshard at 1:01PM, Oct. 5, 2007
(offline)
-DM NOTES: OK I'm drawing the line at were-wolfs, but only because I've allowed vampires.
please PQ me first if you wish to introduce mythical creatures

See first post for updated rules and information.
Now back to the story-

BloodTh at 1:40PM, Oct. 5, 2007
(online)
A man was walking towards Kaeltown. This man had fiery read hair, styled up, that made his head look like it was on fire. His black robe was blowing gently in the wind. With the breeze, his hair looked like it was on fire even more. He was a lone man, but he seemed to be a nomad, as he had no weapons on him. It was a mystery to all how he had no weapons, traveled alone, and yet, had no scratches from the voracious and feral animals that usually attacked lone stragglers for an evening meal. This man's name was Lyle the hunter. Noone knew how he got the name Hunter, or even what he hunted. It was even a mystery to himself. This man never got any sleep, but he never had a memory of anything that happened at night. This time he knew what he was hunting though. A little voice in his head said if he killed Jayce the assassin, he would finally get some much needed sleep. He thought he must be going psycho, to be hearing voices, but he did want to sleep. If it were the only way, then he would kill this “Jayce”.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon