MAFIA... and other forum games

The year 2200
Rage Nakasa at 8:49PM, Oct. 23, 2007
(offline)
“Lord Kael!” Said Trace. He ran up to his friend and said “I glad to see you”. “You are?” said Kael. “Yea. The town wants me to be leader because they don't think your son is ready for it right now. I don't know why they choose me but now that you are back…” Trace then stopped as his wife came out of the town walls. “Kael! This my wife, Ren.”(The Girl who survived Caltowe massacre). “How do you do?” She said. Ren was holding a small Child who looked at Kael with his dark red eyes. “This is her son, Trent. He's really Cojo's son but I treat him as my own.” He said Smiling.
I decree Boot to the head to all.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:59PM
Coveinant at 8:59PM, Oct. 23, 2007
(online)
Crizo: Anyway, we did keep his body but it was mostly because of the will. You and everone here is memtioned in it and we can only read it after he is buryed. He always seemed to know that he would die before you. He is preserved in a crystal, so that he may be buryed and preserved right down to the weapons he carried. Anyway, my father hid many things across the land. Ryu knows of what is to the south, I know what is here in the north. He left a few instructions for what is to be revealed and given, Carl has his.

*Many hours later after an extensive funeral, the group meets with the village reader, a lawyer by today's standerds*

Village Reader: Coveinant had left you each something, and also the whereabouts of each of the item.

(the items are a fang-Wolf, a small chip-Trace, a Sword-Rage, and a series of items for Kael. Carl is not mentioned because he has his item. you guys determine the the how and when of the items, also the specifics of each item)
Enter my contests and be happy about your ideas.

go here, I may have left you something good
CJ
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:46AM
imshard at 10:50PM, Oct. 23, 2007
(offline)
-map updated on first post. I estimate two years have past in the story since the thread began.-

Kael's grand return was only slightly diminished by the funeral.
With a solemn ceremony they entombed the crystal sarcophagus.
Pelen welcomed her husband home and with no shortage of joy returned Emixeen to him.
More than that was entrusted to him. Kaeltown had grown to a fledgling city.

Two great stone watchtowers were nearly done and all the walls and been thickened and ramparts added. They were patrolled regularly by a full-time paid barracks of city guard. Upon returning from the quest Jayce had taken his duty as Sheriff very seriously. He had commissioned guard towers to be added along the outer wall's length and already had fully manned gate houses at all breaks in the walls.
The five original families from the shelters had become a sort of ruling body. They approved petitions and decisions and settled disputes. They answered only to Pelen.
A council of the richest merchants was now overseeing the founding of guilds, and organizing civic growth.
A regular stream of traffic came in overland and up the river as well. Into this Kael plunged and took to his duties with a vigor. The town prospered even more under its namesake.
Don't be a stick in the mud traditionalist! Support global warming!

Tech Support: The Comic!! Updates Somedays!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:57PM
Rage Nakasa at 8:31AM, Oct. 24, 2007
(offline)
“Hey! Kael!” yelled a gruffly voice. Kael looked where it came from as he was doing something. He saw a man at a burger stand. (First one sents the war hehe). “Come here. I give you one for free.” said the man. Kael came up and got one. It tasted good. “You don't mind if I ask, but who are you?” Kael asked. “Heh I guessed you would not recognize me it this form, It's me! Wolf!” Wolf said. He did not have his ears or tail. He looked like a Normal human. “Wow! Is that really you Wolf?” he asked. “Hahaha. Yea, it's me. Well I opened this place cause I love to cook. It's just something I do. You know your banquet you had. I cooked all of it. I got to get back to cooking. The afternoon rush will be here soon.” Wolf said as he headed to the back.

Coveinant at 2:20PM, Oct. 24, 2007
(online)
(anyone seen todyopimp and Blood. It is awkward for us to answer for Jayce and Carl)

Crizo: So Kael what is it like to back home? Ryu and I have made my father's camp into a post, if you need us, you'll find us there. And Wolf, we need some more meat and herbs sent up. Later.

*Many miles away in the temple where Voderof was released, Grim appears*

Grim: My Leige, I know you can appear here, so show yourself.
Fine. *Demon Eye appears, missing his cloak and is transparent* You know this is an inconvenience, beside the occasional brigand, I rarely get to use my powers. Couldn't you have allowed me to physicalize in Kaeltown. By the way I saw my own funeral.
Grim: How was it?
I was surprisingly good. But it is an annoyance being only seen here, it gets boring after a few months.
Grim: That is why I am here. You can physicalize in Kaeltown and where you hid those items, but you will appear as a shadow for a little while for those who know of your death.
Great, I will see you later. And watch Kael's barrier, you forgot to mention it feeds on his aura not just yours.

*Both disappear, Demon Eye appears in seconds next to Kael house*
Great to be back.

(He's back. Back but not alive, which he will be after a while. Also anyone notice that everyone is logged out at 4 and you can't access till 4:15 central time)

CJ
imshard at 9:20PM, Oct. 24, 2007
(offline)
Kael looked critically at the heap of metal. The water Nomad smiled. “And you say it was mined from a grounder settlement further north? you're sure its not that weak stressed out stuff some sneak dug out of a ruin somewhere?” The barge captain puffed his barrel chest out a little further. Somehow he managed to sound insulted and bragging at the same time. “Course not! what do you take me for? aint easy tacking far enough north in the glacier silt but we pulled it off. Strange folk spake Merican just a little, but what a place they got. Nestled tween the great walls of ice. done made themselves a nice hill outa the dirt they dug up. They've got all sorta stuff pulled outa the ground.”
While the tale was impressive, Kael wasn't easily persuaded. “and why hasn't any word of them ever come before captain?” “well the durn ice just melted recently. Fact I traded ‘em one of my boats so they came come ’ere trading! Personally I wanted to corner them as my own little secret. but they refused to take nuthin but a boat.”
“fine I'll buy the lot, but if the metalworks can't use it we won't be trading again”
“ Fine by me, ya won't be disappointed.”

The longshoremen traded the ore to the dock workers in exchange for other goods as Kael walked back up the hill. Another town further north, third one we've heard about in the last few months. I'll have to send Turrin up there to bear tidings and open trade. Kael thought to himself.
The new castle was nearing completion. More trade was starting to move along the river lately. With its docks and tariffs on passing traffic Kaeltown was doing VERY well for itself. More settlers poured in everyday and inside the walls space was starting to come at a premium.

Kael stopped dead. There, what was that in the shadows? Am I being stalked? Something is familiar about that feeling…Cov? Kael blinked and whatever it was disappeared. He wandered the bustling town for a time. He had once wandered over the same ground as a boy when it had been the thick of a forest. The wilderness was receding again and man was reemerging. but to what end?

Coveinant at 5:40PM, Oct. 25, 2007
(online)
*Ryu and Crizo are enjoying a nice quite evening, when a knock is heard. Ryu gets up and answers it. It is our favorite villian-turned-good-to-stay-out-of-hell Cojo, he is accompanied by Wolf and Kael*

Ryu: Come in, come in. So besides our food why are you guys here. Cojo, I am telling you to stay out of the safe house for the last time and stay here, this is an order coming from your Lieutenant. So, what up?

*Kael tells of the strange feeling he had earlier. He is a little worried a mutant has taken on the form of Demon Eye. He also tells them of the village to the north*

Crizo: Interesting, you guys found Glacia. It is in my jurisdiction, so I know of the people up there. They are good people, but you may want to bring that metal here, they normally don't trust outsiders, they barely trust me and only tolerated our father. They mostly resented him because they were brigands trapped in an ice wall, and he saved them on the condition they become grounders.

Ryu: I don't know much about them but they use to only trade with Caltown every two years, even then they never gave away metal.

*Kael sends Wolf to fetch some of the metal and the three discuss. Cojo, now forced to live in the reaper outpost, heads up to find his room*

Crizo: This shadow could be him, tied spirits appear as shadows to those who know of their death. It is true we have felt father's presence, but we don't know if he is a spirit or not. He could be a spirit only able to materialize in certain areas but it is very rarely given. We are only suppose to give it to those who die saving lives. We may only give it to them if they become reapers, but there has been no mention of a person who is already a reaper to become tied to reality.

Ryu: To answer you in simple terms, he could be here but he is not alive just a tied spirit.

CJ
imshard at 7:49PM, Oct. 25, 2007
(offline)
he could be here but he is not alive just a tied spirit. The words tumbled through Kael's mind as he lay in bed trying to rest. He closed his eyes a little tighter and thought of something else. I need to get away for awhile. Maybe I'll go north with a few men to see if we can start talks with Glacia. Biting cold shocked through him and stayed. No matter where he moved in the sheets, even Pelen's skin was chilled. What? Its a summer night… why the cold? he opened his eyes. What he saw made him sit straight up in bed. He, his wife, and the bed were sitting on a glacier. Pelen groaned and drew the thin cotton sheet a little tighter. The woman could sleep through anything. He looked down. Water was flowing around and under them. Then time stopped.

“Well, well, well. What have we here? A mortal who can phase? And look here No name on the rolls anywhere. Oh yes Grim's little pet.”
the voice whispered to him from nowhere.
Then Grim was there, as morbid looking as ever but somehow comforting. kael realized he had felt sheer terror at the mysterious voice.
“leave him be Doom, he is mine. Come Kael let's get you home.”

The universe twisted, and they were back in Kaeltown.
“So you have come into the power a bit more fully. I know it's disconcerting the first time you phase somewhere. Be careful Kael. Lord Coveinant and I won't always be there to fend off Doom for you. Learn to fend for yourself, you can do it.” Grim lectured him for a few more minutes and departed. Time started moving again. “Thank you Grim.” He laid back down and promptly fell asleep.

Rage Nakasa at 10:41AM, Oct. 26, 2007
(offline)
That night Trace was looking out at the water with his wife. She was wearing a long sleeve shirt cause for some reason, the air around Trace was cold. He held the Chip in hand. “Are you going to use it dear?” Ren asked. “yes.” Trace answered. He then opened a slot and put it in. A white light flashes around him, then a Reploid was standing next to Trace, who was on the ground without his armor. His hair was seen for the first time, it's color was as wight as fresh snow. “I-i'm alive?” said the Reploid. Ren ran to Trace. “I'm alright…” Said Trace. “So you are free now. Aren't you Zero.” Said Trace. “How did you…” Zero( or Bio) Said. “Go. You must be needed elsewhere. Become the hero you are. I'm still connected to you. I still see Kaeltown from the satellite…” Trace said. “But..” Zero started to say but Trace interrupted him, saying this. “Go find Ceil”. Zero nodded and dashed off. Ren then helped Trace back to there house.

imshard at 8:25PM, Oct. 26, 2007
(offline)
She lifted the new steel blade out of the bluing solution. Delicately she wiped a fine cloth down its length to dry it. She and her apprentice worked through the night knowing they could not rest till it was finished. The next day she and her apprentice presented it to Kael.

“Well?” he asked her. “was the metal any good?”
She looked up and smiled. “was good fresh iron ore all right.” She told him. “Bring me more and I'll quit putting off finishing the gun molds” With that she nodded to her daughter and the girl pulled back the cloth covering the new sword. It gleamed darkly in the sunlight. With the care of a mother with a newborn babe she lifted it up in her own hands.

Delicately she twirled the blade, and it sang through the air softly. The minuscule engraving and graceful lines of it belied its strength and solid construction. It was a deep cobalt color with a blood red hilt and pommel. The fine filigree about the guard enchanted the eye and denied the need for jewels and gems to decorate it. Fine black leather and gold twine wrapped the hilt. It was a perfectly made weapon deadly and beautiful. She reluctantly handed it over and Kael hefted it. It felt light as a feather and solid as the bones of the earth. Kael grinned and thanked her profusely while praising her craftswomanship. He promptly had a scabbard made to match its exquisite look and rugged utility. Forever more it stayed by his side, much to its creator's honor. And so did Queylin become the first blacksmith of Kaeltown.

Before the day was out Kael had begun organizing an expedition to go north. Their purpose was to secure permanent trade with the mines of Glacia. That night Kael gathered his most trusted companions to ask them if they would go with.

Coveinant at 1:31AM, Oct. 27, 2007
(online)
Ryu: Sorry Kael, I can't go any farther north than Kaeltown. It is part of my reaper duties. Crizo will go to help lessen the gap.

*During the night, Crizo and Ryu talked about the things that were hidden in Glacia with Cojo, who was to follow to protect the group for Crizo was to leave his zampaktos*

Crizo: Father hid three things in the Glacia ice and earth. The first was two viles of dark and light trans crystals. The second was a coveinent compound said to kill even a reaper. The final was even unknown to me.
Ryu: What? Father left something…*Demon Eye appears in full glory*
Something I didn't want you to know of. I am back, but you won't see me till we reach Glacia.
Cojo: Reaper King?! Ryu & Crizo: Father!?
I am a tied spirit as of now and that third thing has part of what can bring me back. But I want you two keep this between us, I will follow close behind you guys.

*In the morning, the small group heads out. Kael feels a chill every time he tries to say something and as they reach the Glacia docks they meet a small band of grounders who seem a little ticked off*

Crizo: Hello *translated from their natural language* I bring some people from Kaeltown here to open trade and to find an item hidden by my father to bring him back.
Glacia leader: *in natural language (english)* Vera cora ter su mi cor sey, ora tey so say Coveinant tenais (We know of the trade talks, but we never heard of Coveinant's death). Kero su kon ara con sor sera incara (This is a good time to tell you) we are willing to talk about anything you wish.
*Appearing out of nowhere* Boo. *everyone but Cojo and Crizo jump three ft in the air* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, what you guys thought that I would be dead and in Hell, HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH (make those laughs those big hardy laughs you see in anime that happens when a person scare the hell out of the main character). Nice to see you again, especially you Monar.
Monar: You know we were sorta wishing that you were really dead. But I see it is not to be.

*later, at a meal*
YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACES. I MEAN IT LOOKED LIKE YOU HAD SEEN A GHOST, oh wait you did see a ghost, still HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

CJ
imshard at 3:05PM, Oct. 27, 2007
(offline)
- wow way to take the beauty and mystery out of a story there Cov-

The feast was sparse, yet wonderfully prepared. Mostly vegetables with some meat. There was nowhere to hunt game, and most of the fish were farther down the river. Still they ate well and enjoyed the Hall of Monar. Like most of Glacia's structures it was dug into the ground with an arched stone ceiling. almost nothing was made of wood. The heating came not from hearths but an ingenious system of pipes fed by a central chemical fire. After the food was cleared down to the last morsel and the laughter of diner conversation died away, the talk shifted to business.

The talks lasted far into the night. During that time it became clear that the Glacians had far more than just iron to offer. They concluded for the night, with initial agreements to provide wood and foodstuffs in exchange for ores and finished goods.

Coveinant at 12:21AM, Oct. 28, 2007
(online)
(sorry shard, just wanted to lessen the tension a bit, it was getting way too climatic or the story may have ended soon, climax of the story)

Sorry for the scare earlier Kael, I just can't appear anywhere, and I wanted to make as big an entrance as possible. Crizo, Cojo and I will have to stay for three more days, if that is okay? The item I seek can help bring me back to life but we have to dig trough about half a mile of ice, it will be awhile. Crizo and Cojo are to help a bit here and will be back after they have the item. Also I child was born in Kaeltown today, it was a nomad's, we still have no idea who the parents were but they seem to know you.

(these are a couple of new characters, they will appear seperately in my next few posts)

CJ
Rage Nakasa at 12:07PM, Oct. 29, 2007
(offline)
-Trent (Cojo's son) may only be about a few months old but because of the bio-engineered mutant DNA, He looks like a seven year old and can talk fluently.

“Look. Crizo… I got some family matters to atend to. Laters.” Cojo said as he walked off. “You can't go!” yelled Crizo. “I'm not going to kill Trace if that's what you are thinking…” Said Cojo. He then Dashed out of sight. Everyone just watched. Meanwhile at Kaeltown, Trace stares at the ceiling. “I better get to work… That castle won't build itself…” Trace said. “Honey. Can you take Trent with you today?” Ren asked Trace. “Ok.” Trace said as he got up. Trace was the director for building Kael Castle. He was the only one who could. (Internet, remember?) He picked up Trent and want out. “Trace, can we go to the riverfront?” Trent asked. “Hehe ok.” Trace said. They headed to the river, Trace had something to get there anyway. Trace and Trent got there and saw Cojo. “What do you want Cojo?” Trace asked. “To see my son.” Cojo said. Cojo walked up to Trent and picked him up. “How you doing?” He asked Trent. “Fine Papa!” said Trent. “You sure you arn't here to kill me?” Trace said. “Nope. Just to see my son. I see you don't have your armor. How you do it?” asked Cojo. “A chip. Zero is on his own now.” Trace said. “Hehehe…” Laughed Cojo. “Trace?! Is that you?” Yelled Wolf. He ran up to Trace, Cojo, and Trent. “Yea it's me.” Trace said. “How…” Wolf started to asked but he stoped to say “You look just like Shadow Nakasa!” “Who?” Asked Cojo and Trace. “Hehe Rage's brother! Trace. You are the spiting-image of Shadow.” Wolf said. Meanwhile A lone brigand came up to Trace and Ren's house and dumped gasoline around the house. (there is a fence so no one see him do it. plus Ren is not looking outside.) The brigand, named kenka, busted into the house and attacks Ren. She is knock out. He then steals stuff and heads out the door, droping a lit match on the gas he pored around the house. The house burst into flames. Trace saw his home burning and ran over there. Cojo followed and so did Wolf.

Coveinant at 1:48PM, Oct. 29, 2007
(online)
Kona and Seria are brigands that poss as nomads to get into grounder cities and destroy the trust of the people. They serve Death, so they have the same powers as Kael but at a higher level. Kona hides in his small tent with his wife and their new-born son. They wish to name him Muerto (death in spanish but no onw knows spanish that well in the area), but something troubles them, their radical brother-in-arms Kenka was in the area against his orders. “Damn him, he was not to attack till night fall.” “I know but he is too free of will to control, he will be punished later.”
*they stay where they are while most of Kaeltown race towards the fire*
_______________________________________________________________________________________

*Demon Eye senses the fire and the threat of an innocent life to be ended*
I must go, a brigand has taken advantage of my absence at Kaeltown and is trying to destroy it. *he fazes to Kaeltown and sees the fire. He rushes in and grabs Ren, sensing some strange relationship to her* What is this feeling I am getting from her, it seems as if she is not true to us in this form. *Demon Eye gets Ren out just as the others get there* She is fine, she has inhaled a little smoke but she will be alright in a little while (just to remind you, Demon Eye is over 2 centuries old so he knows all about the events and everything about the others, and that includes medical healing).

*After a few hours*

Cojo return to Glacia, we need three seperate reapers to get to the item. So how is life treating you now, ever since I left Dr. Cain in charge of your development you don't seem as you were when we started. Cojo, when we return we will find the person who did this, trust me.
Cojo: I know, the tri-reaper blast is too great for you and Crizo's attached souls to preform. Fine, I will be there but you must have Ryu start the search.
Fine, you must return. *Demon Eye fazes to the outpost* Ryu, I need you to start the investigation on who started that fire.
Ryu: Understood. I will work on this till you return with the inhibitor byvalve.

CJ
imshard at 8:59PM, Oct. 29, 2007
(offline)
the barge was heavily laden with pig iron ingots but the swift moving current was with them going down stream. Even the fresh rush of melting glaciers the long down river journey had taken many days. Ever the circumspect planer Kael had been at the bow the whole time making new charts of the river. That was the reason he saw the smoke rising in the distance first. Faintly he heard something, was it a laugh? He closed his eyes. The world twisted, and turned like a Rolodex spinning and spinning faster and faster. He concentrated and something… else slowed time for him. There, like reaching out a finger he stopped it. Slid between the pages and wrote himself onto them. He opened his eyes. He was standing at one of the traveler's clearings in front of a small tent. It was cold, very cold. A reaching unnatural cold that springs from a thrill down your spine rather than the actual temperature. A small cry rose from the tent, an infant. Kael wasn't wearing his jerkin and trousers anymore. He wore the robe. The place looked twilit though it wasn't quite yet noon. The sun was high in the sky and still the place was darkened. Cold. Great scythe firmed in his hands. He felt them, and there they were. Their dark forms seemed to coalesce from the air, as though distilled from the ambient evil of the place.

Kael grinned, he spoke in a voice not quite his own. “Well what is this? Corborosins? here? and they've bred as well… what a mighty being that fellow will grow to be…”

The third tried to attack him from behind as a surprise. If it had been just Kael he would have succeeded. the other two tried to rush in but without warning Doom separated from and wrapped Kenka in his embrace. “Not so fast servants of my brother or he dies again, permanently this time”

Kona and Seria stopped short “Who are you?!” they demanded as Kael began to circle their right. Grim appeared by Doom. Three more half reaper-servants came with him. Time had clearly stopped and the nearby plants withered.

“we are The Reapers. It would seam Old Death didn't tell you how things work He has become greedy here and interfered in my domain.” said Grim.
“That is my game Death show yourself now. I have claim to some in this place but you have none you greedy old haggard” stated Doom

Old Death appeared between his two servants Kona and Seria and carried little Muerto. “This place becomes too prosperous with the work of Giver and Life. I seek to complete what we started.” Death spake unto them
“begone and leave your servants you've overstepped your bounds. It is not for us to decide the end of time. not even the Lord Coveinant may do that.” They responded in unison.
He left and his three servants fainted. Diminished though not powerless, their bolstered power striped of them. Now forced as the other reapers were to draw off their own energy rather than Death's

The Reapers and their human servants all disappeared leaving the three Brigands asleep in the clearing. The baby Muerto giggled at the suddenly shiny and happy day.

Rage Nakasa at 10:20AM, Oct. 31, 2007
(offline)
-Aerobike: This bike was made to go across land faster that any other vehicle. Also known as a Hoverbick. Said to be able to cross the USA in 1.5 Days. only 5 exist now.-

Ren hug her son at the Inn they where staying at. Trace then walked up to the and said “I've paid for a week. I'll be back before then”. “Where are you going?” She asked. “something has been calling me. I need to find out what it is…” Trace said. He then kissed his wife and left the Inn. He exited the town and contacted Zero. “You have anything I can use to get somewhere fast?” he asked Zero via Radio. “Yea. Let me teleport it to you.” He said. An aerobike showed up beside Trace. “Whoa.” Trace said. He then got on and headed down the road.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:00PM
Rage Nakasa at 11:58AM, Oct. 31, 2007
(offline)
_Trace will be ok. Shadow's power is Ice.

The bike showed signs of braking. Zero must have found it somewhere. Where is Zero, Though Trace. He was only armed with a sword. Trace comes up to a mountain about 200 miles away. He rode the bike up the mountain, but as he reached where was headed up there, It snapped in two. “Wha?” Trace said. He jumped off of it as it flew off a cliff and exploded. “Ahhh Damn it!” Trace said. He got up and walked up to what looked like an ice statue. “is this what is calling me?” He asked himself. “Yes, my reincarnation. I'm what called you here.” said a ghostly voice. “Who said that!” yelled Trace as he looked at the statue. “You are looking at who is talking foolish boy. I'm the spirit in the statue.” it said. “Ok… what's your name then…” Trace asked. “My Name is Shadow Nakasa. The last hero of the war.” Shadow said. “Wha? I don't get it. If you are a hero, then why are you here?” Trace asked. “Hehe. Ok. I'll tell you my story. At the wars end, the world was covered in radiation. No one would survive, so I came here and used my power to put the world into an ice age. I also absorbed most of the radiation. Thus my body froze into ice.” Shadow said. “Wha? So that's your body?!” Trace said. “Yes. Now take my sword and my power will be yours.” Shadow said. “But without that body, you will disappear!” said Trace. “No i won't. You will be my body. My soul will become your soul but I will have no control. You will still be you. I will also teach you how to use your power. Now! Take the sword.” Shadow said. Trace pulled the sword from shadow's ice body. Both the sword and the sheath came off as the ice crumbled. Trace then screamed in pain. All of the powers and knowledge pored into him, and then he fell into the snow. He slept soundly.

Coveinant at 7:41PM, Oct. 31, 2007
(online)
*Two days later, Cojo arrives back at Glacia, Crizo and Demon Eye have been breaking at the ice*

Cojo, it is about time. Tri-reaper formation.

*the three get next and touch the tips of their Zampaktos*

Cojo: TRI-
Crizo: REAPER
Blast!!!!
*A large blast of pure energy forms and melts the ice. The vapor clears, the is a small machine part in the hole*

Return to Kaeltown, I will faze with the byvalve. Cojo, I want you to head a little north, I just lost Trace's bio sig.

*they all head to where they need to go. Cojo heads north, Crizo heads to the docks, and Demon Eye grabs the part and fazes with it to Kaeltown. Demon Eye pops up at a town meeting*

*in a trembling, shocked voice* Nice to see you guys again. Sorry about the inconvense *He walks out but is stopped by Carl and Xu* What? You guys can see me?

Carl: Yes we can. And you disserve this for abonding me again. *he swings, there is a tear in his eye. He swings right through*
Xu: Brother! You just swung right through him.
Carl: I know. You truely are dead, I am sorry, I could see you since you first appeared.
I understand, after I left you at your anceistral home for your ceremony, I have know you had the ability to see me at all times. Xu, go home now. You're brother and I have some matters to attend to.

*Carl nods and Xu leaves. They both head to the outpost*

CJ
imshard at 6:54PM, Nov. 1, 2007
(offline)
Kael stood upon the nearly finished parapet next to his architect. Since the removal of the suit Trace had become a new man. No longer slow-witted or sluggish of tongue he was now quite intelligent and knowledgeable. Where once he had been dismissed as a hulking simpleton warrior, people noticed his simple grace and sharp cutting gaze.
The watchtowers were finished now and kept a twin watch over the town and the surrounding countryside. A lesser advance tower downstream kept an eye on the approaching traffic from the river. After returning from his trip to the far north Kael had given Trace the job of managing all the town building projects.

It was why they were talking right now
“of course Trace do as you see fit. It will be difficult but a real sewer system will benefit us all. The new cement from Glacia should serve nicely, yes?”
“Indeed Kael it will. I think it would be best to build to main tunnels under the roads. Since we're already laying down the road foundations we may as well put the sewer in at the same time.”
“How are you going to handle Cojo and your son?”

Rage Nakasa at 7:19PM, Nov. 1, 2007
(offline)
-Thanks Imshard. Iwas going to put how he got off the mountain but this is much simpler.

“Well…” Trace said. “Cojo is still my brother and I'm taking care of his son. I'm not sure at the moment. Cojo did get me off that mountain.” Trace said. “What where you doing there anyway?” Kael asked. “Something called me, Let's just leave it at that. Now where is it going to be let out at?” Trace said. Just then Wolf walked up to them. “Hello Kael, Hello Trace. I swear you look just like Shadow Trace” Wolf said. Wolf saw Shadow's sword ajuren Trace's waist. He wanted to ask where he got the sword but didn't. “So what are you two up to?” Wolf asked.

imshard at 7:35PM, Nov. 1, 2007
(offline)
“Just discussing how we are going to handle the refuse in the city. You know we finally completed designs on a pumping system Wolf. Your kitchens will finally get that running water you asked fo–.”

He was interrupted by a deep rumble from beneath the ground.
Kael's eyes went wide. “No, not now! Gentlemen I must go. An old matter needs tending to.” He phased away. Phasing was something Kael never did unless someones life depended on it. Trace and Wolf looked at each other in alarm. They knew something was terribly wrong, something Kael knew about and hadn't told them. A great crack sounded and a massive circular fault appeared on the castle grounds in the grass briefly, then disappeared.

Rage Nakasa at 7:45PM, Nov. 1, 2007
(offline)
“Whoa. What just happened!” Trace said. “Kael might need our help” He said as he started to go after him. Wolf grabbed his arm and said “I need to ask you something”. Trace looked back and saw wolf had a stern look on his face. “Where did you get that sword Trace?” He asked coldly. “Well.. I.. Kael needs..” Trace stammered. “Don't change the subject! Tell me where you got that Sword!” Wolf said, almost yelling as he did. Then he saw ice forming on his arm. “If you don't let go…” Trace said and Wolf's grip lessened. Wolf then let go and Trace ran after Kael. “Shadow, you sly dog. I can't believe you have been reincarnated. hehe.” Wolf said to himself as he followed Trace.

imshard at 8:49PM, Nov. 1, 2007
(offline)
That was too close. Truly how wise it it to keep that kind of danger caged here anymore with the re-birth of humanity within its reach?

Kael emerged from the old hatch and barred it securely behind him. No outsider had yet to set foot inside the old shelters. Too many old secrets harbored there. Trace was approaching at a run Wolf not far behind.

“It is handled my friends, do not concern yourselves.”
“but Lord Kael what…?”
“A family matter and a thing best left buried Trace. I will ask you only once to forget this happened.” Kael responded
Wolf squinted his eyes and a bit of his were-self could be glimpsed. His words came out as a low growl.
“You don't allow anyone but those of the Five families down there Kael, what are you hiding!”
Kael made a point of taking the holding strap off of his sword and laid his hand on the hilt.
“Nothing that concerns you or any other who did not dwell ‘neath the earth here during the long winter.” Kael intoned and shifted into a ready stance.
Wolf and Trace’s keen ears became aware of many men in the nearby watchtowers cycling the bolts on their rifles and cocking their guns. They didn't have to look to know that every last one of them was aimed at the duo.

Coveinant at 8:51PM, Nov. 4, 2007
(online)
Stand down Kael. *Demon Eye walks up* I see you still hold it here after I told you to kill it. That thing was my last option and I wanted it dead. I will be gone for three days, I just wanted you to know. Upon my arrivial I will have a surprise for you all. I can't say much but Carl and I have to take care of a few things. MEN PUT YOUR GUNS DOWN NOW. *the gaurds do so* I suggest you two head back and get to work. Wolf I will need ten pounds of meat, bone included, when I get back. *he turns away and heads towards a waiting Carl* We can go now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kona: How dare that Grim defy our master!!!
Seria: We don't have much chose, Lord Coveinant rules over our juridictions and He has personally taken care of this area. We best not anger him.
Kenka: I want to kill more.
Kona: Hush you. Because of you that Grim servent found out about us.
*As they talked a calm, queit chill comes over them*

Death: I see you have not done as I have told you to. I want that creature as my new zampakto, ever since Coveinant destroyed my last one I have only been able to collect souls through you. Now hurry.

DEEEAAAATTTHHHH.

Death: Huh. Lord Coveinant?

Leave my area alone or you will lose all your rights as a shicaku (death god in Japanese lore).

Death: Yes my lord. Now get to work you three. *he fazes away*

CJ
Rage Nakasa at 12:13PM, Nov. 5, 2007
(offline)
-Shadow had the power to control souls and form them into new things. He could also understand what animals said. Now Trace has these powers.

“Err ok cov.” Wolf said. He then ran to his shop. Trace stared at Wolf, then turned back to Kael. “I understand. I won't ask anymore about it. Now, Like I asked. Where are we going to put a runoff at? This is an important thing we need to consenter.” Trace said. Trace was not keeping his eyes on Kael; he was looking at all the souls that were around the place. Some would talk to one another, some where watching him like the guards where. Then there was some who wanted to go up to Trace. They all could see his power, and he knew it. Later that day, Trace was on his own when a soul came up to him and said “Hello king of souls. Form me to your will.” Trace looked confused and said “wha?” “You don't know how anymore? Let me teach you Master.” said the soul. The soul then explained to Trace what to do…

imshard at 12:34PM, Nov. 5, 2007
(offline)
No Lord Coveinant, I hold the key to doom not you. Our generational stalemate with you will continue a little longer. Kael resented it when others gave orders to his men. especially when the men were members of his family. If it didn't mean the death and destruction of all I've ever built or cared for I'd let it loose just to see the look on your face Kael sighed and looked around Trace and Wolf had gone about their business and the guards had gone back to their tasks. He took a sapling and set it over the hatch. Then took a few years of its life to accelerate its growth. The tall tree would make an excellent tamper proof seal across the ancient blast door. Nobody would be going down there unless Kael knew about it.

A new day dawned and his senses told him things of import were occurring. He went about his daily tasks of building a city.

Coveinant at 7:26PM, Nov. 5, 2007
(online)
*Three days later Carl walks back next to a man in a white cloak. (yep) The two walk towards Trace's newly rebuilt cabin*

Carl: Are you sure of this? He has become stronger since we left.
I am sure, I only agreed to reincarnate Shadow if he promised not to manipulate souls, that's my job.
Carl: Good luck master.

*the figure steps up to the door and knocks. Trace steps to the door*

Trace, we need to talk. We should go to the outpost. *Trace didn't talk but followed*

Trace or should I say Shadow Nakasa. We had a deal and your breaking your end of it. You also know something about Ren, don't you.

CJ
Rage Nakasa at 8:12PM, Nov. 5, 2007
(offline)
-Imshard, I'm going to start but it won't amount to anything just yet. Anyone who want's to know what I'm talking about, just ask. Just don't get in the way of this.

“heh. Shadow is not here, Cov. I don't know about any deal he made.” Trace said. Trace put his hand on his(Shadow's) sword. “Look. I got stuff to do.” Trace said as he walked away. Dead Carl grabbed Trace's arm and said “You aren't going anywhere”. “Let me go!” Trace said. Trace pulled away from Carl and prepared for battle. “We don't have time for this.” Cov said and Carl and Cov walked back into town.

imshard at 5:30PM, Nov. 6, 2007
(offline)
-I'm putting a stop to any more non-terrestrial forces. Players make do with any supernatural powers, abilities, and devices they already have. This is a post-apocalypse story not dragon ball Z. Free-telling is fine but I gotta steer this back within limits.-

***Intro to new players,
Kaeltown is a boom-town in a world that has just finished recovering from a nuclear winter. Technology is roughly equivalent to early renaissance Europe with a smattering of basic technology left over from the before the cataclysm 200 years previous. Map of Kaeltwon and detailed universe rules available in the first post. Look forward to hearing from you***

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon