Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Wierd Dreams
Verex at 7:50PM, Dec. 11, 2006
(offline)
I had a really wierd dream. After my grandma died, I had a dream about being at her funeral again and they put the funeral on TV called “Funeral TV”…
Odd, I know, I also had a dream about DBZ once but thats another story…
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:40PM
Aurora Moon at 2:19AM, Dec. 12, 2006
(offline)
oh boy, I had one HECK of a WERID dream espeically about DD author's characters…

and harvest moon too.

that's what I get from playing harvest Moon for a looong time and then staying up at like 12 am to read DD comics before going to bed.

Basically, it started off with me as the female character of Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town.
and I was doing everything in the “game” normally… brushing the cow, the sheep, and the foal… and of course, taking care of the chickens. no plants snice it was winter…
But my cow was expecting, so I rushed into the barn to see it get born… But to my surpise, The born calf turns out to not even be an baby cow, but Antimony from Gunnerkrigg Court!
and I was like “Uhhh.. WTF?! Where's the baby cow? I wanted more cows on hand for when I make milk!”
and she was replying in that very usual calm fashion: “don't ask me… I'm confused as you are. Can I use your bath though, I seem to be covered in sticky afterbirth goo.”
So I lead her outside of the barn towards my house, where just outside the house everyone from the DD fourms seems to be partying outside despite the fact that it was snowing.
I was confused as to what was going on but I led Antimony into my farmhouse anyway, where there was even more DD members partying it up.
Thats when Kat, again from Gunnerkring court, appears and takes Antimony off to somewhere….

Ozoneocean comes up to me, accompanied by Pinky and CC in what appears to be horrible-looking prom dresses clinging to his arms. He tells me that he's digging my Farm girl look, and that he also enjoyed the show put on by Camilla (my character from Magical Mania) and Fox (from Culture Shock), who were apperartly in the hot spring nearby wrestling in thier binkis as some sort of bizzare contest going on while males were taking pictures and the females were betting who would win.

I was so lost as to what was going on, that I just went to hide in an closet to figure it out on my own without interruptions, where the Mayor of Mineral Town was strangely enough hiding too. He said that he was here to spy on me. I asked him if he was actually confessing to being an peverted old man. He got uspet by that, inisting that he wasn't one. I then told him that it sure seemed supicous that an mayor of an town would want to spy on a young woman working a farm out in the countryside alone…. it was then the Drunk Duck himself randomly appeared and threw up on the mayor… and the mayor rushed out of there.

I walked out of the closet not even caring what was going on anymore, snice everything was just strange to me.
it was then Won, again from the Haverst Moon game, appeared and propsed to me with an blue feather. (in the game it's actually the girl who has to do the prosping)…. and for some reason I accepted, and the random party turned into an Wedding thing and I was even wearing an wedding dress!
and that was when I woke up.
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:09AM
Ozoneocean at 11:34AM, Dec. 12, 2006
(online)
I dig your farmgirl look ^_^ Denim hotpants FTW!

I dreamt that I was a captain in the British army. Giant fireslugs were invading London from outerspace and my bumbling lieutenant and I were piloting a huge mega-tank with an enormous gun to try and stop them… Only we had no clue how to work it and only hit a slug with about 3 shots, the rest demolished a few buildings. Then a fireslug melted the mega-tank…
So we got out ran back to base. On the way we passed all the normal tanks that were going to try and fight the slugs. When we got back I found that my unit had tried to desert so they were being guarded in a tent under arrest. I was a sort of semi hero; having done better than anyone else so far against the slugs, so I was trying to do what I could for my men… While secretly I just wanted to desert and escape the country!

The other detail I remember was that we were dressed in Khaki colonial type uniforms: Big long shorts, short sleeve shirts, big lace-up brown leather boots, and huge pith helmets!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:25PM
AQua_ng at 12:23PM, Dec. 12, 2006
(offline)
I totally saved my dad from a bengal tiger by throwing a basketball at it. An amazing dream. My watch also had extra buttons in that dream. Pretty snazzy.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:55AM
LIZARD_B1TE at 3:13PM, Dec. 12, 2006
(online)
Once I had a dream about a spider and a scorpion.

They hated eachother, wanted eachother dead.

I made deals with both of them, but I was really helping the spider.

I set up the scorpion to be killed by the spider, but it didn't go as planned.

The scorpion killed the spider then came after me.

I remember spraying bug spray all over my mattress because I was afraid the scorpion was waiting for me under the covers, as bugs have a tendency to do that…

If a dream is a wish your heart makes, my heart wants me dead.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:36PM
Terminal at 10:14PM, Dec. 12, 2006
(online)
I hate it when my dreams make me question if I'm gay or not. >.>
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:10PM
subcultured at 10:33PM, Dec. 12, 2006
(online)
wut?

I like those monster dreams cause it gives me a lot of ideas when i wake up. Sometimes when I'm about to fall asleep I would suddenly get this bursts of ideas for stories, then I'd have to get my notebook and write it down.
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:00PM
skoolmunkee at 1:19AM, Dec. 13, 2006
(offline)
subcultured
i wish more people would draw dreams like lefarce. now that would be cool.

Slow Wave!
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:39PM
LIZARD_B1TE at 4:13AM, Dec. 13, 2006
(online)
subcultured
I like those monster dreams cause it gives me a lot of ideas when i wake up. Sometimes when I'm about to fall asleep I would suddenly get this bursts of ideas for stories, then I'd have to get my notebook and write it down.

The only time that has ever happened to me was a dream involving a giant worm crab thing. I'll post a picture of it, since it's kind of hard to describe.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:36PM
Juliechan at 3:07PM, Dec. 13, 2006
(online)

Hmmm…I've had a lot of weird dreams in my life, but I have to say my mom memorable dream besides the one about pink cows and balloons was one I had right after eating a lot of my dads home cooked chicken.
I had watched this anime the night before (CLAMP Campus Detectives) And I had a dream where two of the characters were trying to teach another one how to swim. So they climbed up on this bridge thing and pushed him in and then dived in themselves.
Then a lot of talking went down about how important is is to swim and all that fun stuff and suddenly the two characters turn around and see the person they were trying to teach to swim on this random jetski that appeared of nowhere. He revs the engine and zooms off, smile plastered across his face yelling behind his shoulders: “SO LONG SUCKERS!” And than drove off into the sunset. ( the weird part about this dream was that it was mid-day until that one part where he rode off into the sunset)
My dreams all seem to have a plot and all seem to be kind of…strange.

Hope you liked it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:11PM
Juliechan at 3:08PM, Dec. 13, 2006
(online)
heh…I said mom instead of MOST. Sorry about that, couldn't let that typo slide. Sorry about that. :P
Katch at 12:01PM, Dec. 14, 2006
(offline)
XD
i had a really scary dream a while back and i actually drew it as an art project…and for some unknown reason…my hair was green O_O
i posted it in the natural media thread in the art/forums/area if anyones REALLY interested. Its not a comic but i won a bunch of awards of it.
Something goes here
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:13PM
tea_green at 5:22PM, Dec. 14, 2006
(online)
I've been dreaming about zombies quite a bit.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:08PM
Aurora Moon at 7:11AM, Dec. 16, 2006
(offline)
I had a really bizarre one this morning. I dreamt that I was an angrodyous male looking for an job, and then I answered this job ad and it turned out that my boss was Shredder, from Mutant Ninja Turtles!
and what's more, all my job was to be naked and be chained up like some kind of pet.. and serve him fruit on an platter. and when asking him why he wanted me to do such an weird thing, He said that he was trying to become more famous in his villainy than Skeletor from the He-man series. and I told him that I still didn't get what that had to do with me being naked and serving him fruit on a platter.
his response was: “Well, Skeletor was totally hard gay… and that's what made him so evil! so I figure if I bring in that Gay element into the workplace here, I'll be more evil than him.”
and that was when I started getting upset, accusing him of being bigoted by saying gays had that evilness to them. and I told him that I quit.

that was when I woke up.
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
Ozoneocean at 12:05PM, Dec. 16, 2006
(online)
Aurora, a lot of your dreams seem to involve you being naked for some reason. I would like to feature in more of them. ^_^

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:25PM
Aurora Moon at 2:45PM, Dec. 16, 2006
(offline)
ozoneocean
Aurora, a lot of your dreams seem to involve you being naked for some reason. I would like to feature in more of them. ^_^

well, nakedness is just the Human's natural self. so when you think of that way, you could say that the nakedness in my dreams is just one way of being my natural self, even if I'm an male in the dreams sometimes for some bizzare reason. maybe my subconcous self is just an nudist.
subcultured at 2:58PM, Dec. 16, 2006
(online)
free yourself!
J
subcultured at 3:54PM, Dec. 16, 2006
(online)
tea_green

haha i love your dream
J
emjee at 4:38PM, Dec. 16, 2006
(online)
A lot of my story lines are from dreams. Not for the comic I have on DD, but for another thing i'm working on. Well, Chapter 3 for my comic here is though.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:21PM
BigFishComic at 7:23PM, Dec. 16, 2006
(offline)
subcultured
tea_green

haha i love your dream

I agree. It's nice you'd actually try to save your sister…and man, those zombies sure are cute.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:22AM
Eunice P at 5:52AM, Dec. 17, 2006
(offline)
I dreamt the old 90's cartoon, “Captain N: The Game Master” as a really well drawn new cartoon featured on TV. I can't recall the new title, I believed the new title was “Absolute N”? But of course, everybody knows Captain N is a really crappy 90's cartoon.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:23PM
BigFishComic at 3:40PM, Dec. 17, 2006
(offline)
I dreamt mcDonald's added the BigMac to their list of mini meal deals and the price of mini meals dropped to a dollar a meal. They re-named this burger the miniMac and it tasted delicious.

pity it was only a dream.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:22AM
tea_green at 6:13PM, Dec. 17, 2006
(online)
I had a dream that I banged Goku from dragonball Z. I also tried to do Akuma's Shun Goku Satsu move and failed. Lame.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:08PM
subcultured at 8:04PM, Dec. 17, 2006
(online)
tea_green
I had a dream that I banged Goku from dragonball Z. I also tried to do Akuma's Shun Goku Satsu move and failed. Lame.

no more hentai for you before bedtime
J
Mark at 10:05PM, Dec. 17, 2006
(offline)
I had a dream that I was getting high on vodka and rasberries. It was wierd.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM
josif at 10:30AM, Dec. 18, 2006
(offline)
I had a dream that a witch was chasing me and my friend Joe down some stairs in a back alley. But because she couldnt catch me she put a curse on the top half of my head that made it go half invisible then when I got back home my mum showed me a mirror and my face looked like a bald back of my head (still half invisible) with scars in the shape of letters on it. I was just about to read it when some builders outside woke me up. :( The writing could of said the elixir to eternal life or the secrets of time travel but now I will never know. :(
Your Reading Skills Have Increased By Two Points.
shaneronzio at 10:06AM, Dec. 19, 2006
(online)
dream
blah blah blah jack Nicholson
lol!
Current Project:CROSS WORLDS NEXUS
Updates Monday, Wenzday & FRIDAY
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:32PM
shaneronzio at 10:08AM, Dec. 19, 2006
(online)
subcultured
tea_green

haha i love your dream

BRAAAAAIIIIINNSSSS!
Current Project:CROSS WORLDS NEXUS
Updates Monday, Wenzday & FRIDAY
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:32PM
Mark at 10:45PM, Dec. 19, 2006
(offline)
I really hate dreams where when something really cool/important is gonna happen and you wake up just before it does. It's annoying
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM
Jquang at 12:22AM, Dec. 20, 2006
(online)
Dreams can have a meaning or a fate(something going to happen).A few months ago ,I dreamt that I was walking down the street and I saw a small house.
Next minute I wanted go to the toilet. So I looked around, if there a toilet room. But there weren't no toilet room. So I decide break in the house.
While I was in the toilet, I heard someone walking to door (the toilet I was in).
I got more frighted , the foot step came louder , until a gun shot throught the nest room.
JQuang

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon