I'm With Zac

Riot's Inferior Team
gradiate at 2:34AM, May 3, 2007
(offline)
Something rotten is in the state of Denmark…

Riot hath out-villiain'd villainy so far that the rarity redeems him. He's a most notable coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of not one good quality.

And who has he brought to the proverbial table to fight with him? He has brought no one of worthy note, or or high brain power. In Rioter's thick breaths, rank of gross diet consisting of no cookies, shall be enclouded, and forced to drink their vapour.

Certainly, there is no truth in them. Rioter's are a disease that must be cut away. They have no place in this gentle world. Riot's beastly mind cannot comprehend the forces at work here. Riot is a fool, an empty purse, there is no money in it. Hercules could not have knocked out his brains, for he has none.

But I digress.

Riot's inferior team has nothing over us Zacites! We shall prevail in this war! Forget not your training–complete the utter domination we have over Rioters!

Let them hate, so long as they fear us. We must observe Riot carefully–watch his movements.

Observe him, if only for the love of mockery.

I'm with ZAC!!
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:29AM
AQua_ng at 10:16AM, May 3, 2007
(offline)
Riot also smells of poo. You heard it here first, people.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
gradiate at 5:01PM, May 3, 2007
(offline)
Zacites stand at this time at the pinnacle of DD domination. It is a solemn moment for Team Zac. For with this primacy in power is also joined an awe-aspiring accountability to the future. As we look around us, we feel not only the sense of duty done, but we feel anxiety lest we fall below the level of achievment. Opportunity is here now, clear and shining, for all of Zac's Team!

To reject or ignore it or fritter it away will bring upon us all the long reproaches of the aftertime.

It is necessary that constancy of mind, persistency of purpose, and the grand simplicity of decision shall rule and guide the conduct of the Zacites in peace as we conduct this war. We must, and I believe we shall, prove ourselves equal to this severe requirement.

However, we do have a admiration for the villian Rioters and for our rival, Riot. It is my duty, though, to place before you certain facts about the present position in Riot land.

From Glarg in the G-spt to Bite Girl in Bitten, an iron curtain has descended across Drunk Duck. Behind that line lie all the capitals of the ancient states of Drunk Duck–the neutral zone.

Ah yes. The Neutrals.

The safety of the Drunk Duck world, ladies and gentlemen, requires a unity from Neutrals. It is from the quarrels of the strong feelings in neutral zones that the world wars we have witnessed, or which occurred in former times, have sprung.

I repulse the idea that a new war is inevitable – still more that it is imminent. It is because I am sure that our fortunes are still in our own hands and that we hold the power to save the future, that I feel the duty to speak out now that I have the occasion and the opportunity to do so.

I do not believe that the Neutrals desire a war. What they desire is the fruits of war and the indefinite expansion of their power and doctrines. What is needed is a settlement, and the longer this is delayed, the more difficult it will be and the greater our dangers will become.

From what I have seen of our neutral friends during this civil war, I am convinced that there is nothing they admire so much as strength, and there is nothing for which they have less respect than for weakness, especially military weakness.

We must convert the Neutrals to lay down their “neutrality” and join a side.

*poetic liscense taken from the Iron Curtain*
I'm with ZAC!!
celrena at 9:28PM, May 3, 2007
(offline)
I think you should so have a political debate face off with Hero

machiavelli33 at 1:41AM, May 5, 2007
(offline)
I'm not going to stand for this.

Which is why I am now sitting down.
Sparkimus Prime….ENTER THE FRAY.

I'M WITH RIOT
AQua_ng at 3:09AM, May 5, 2007
(offline)
machiavelli33
Which is why I am now sitting down.

That's right, chairs are for sitting, not for hitting.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
Hero at 5:58AM, May 5, 2007
(online)
gradiate
*A whole lot of base mudslinging and slander*

Why, my adversary, your first speech is nothing but insults and jabs at our team. It's obvious that you have no intention to meet as equals and engage in an honorable battle with words like that. The second one is a mite better, but the words from before still echo. Oh, and your note about cookies, I sincerely hope your team is getting enough suitable nutrition. There does seem to be a gross overconsumption of dessert and, well cookies are a sometimes food. We wouldn't want a mass attack of “tummy-aches” in mid battle.

celrena
I think you should so have a political debate face off with Hero

My dear neutral friend, I'm afraid I cannot debate with such a hate monger 'till he cleans up his act a bit. One who seeks to motivate by tearing down his opponent rather than building up his allies is not in good practice.
K.A.L.A-Dan: Rival!
gradiate at 3:18AM, May 7, 2007
(offline)
Heroes…we all have them. At least we're SUPPOSED to all have them. So you
can imagine my disappointment when I realized that I didn't have a hero. I had
to find one, but had no luck. What should I look for?

Today, I'll sing the praises of what a hero should be. He's socially responsible, he
embodies the American dream, and he hasn't let success change him. He's still
the same old guy. Just like us.

A hero should be socially responsible. Not just someone who goes after what's
in his or her best interest, but someone who tries to make a difference. Tries
to make the world a better place. A hero is out there every day, trying to
make life a little easier for a group of men who suffer from a tragic illness.
He helps them to overcome their handicap, and to be accepted into society.

Yet, a certain hero that I noticed seems to have certain…issues. He seems to think that a certain team of Zac has no nutrition. Yet, we do. Alas, we do.

We have, in the background, a plethora of brussel sprouts. And carrots. And Iceburge lettuce for those rare salad treats. These so called tummy-attacks? They will never happen.

Notice this hero never mentioned that sad fact that the nuetrals needed to be delt with. Forsooth, I shall not debate with one who agrees with at least one of my points.
I'm with ZAC!!
Hero at 7:27AM, May 7, 2007
(online)
Alas, you are misled by the machinations of your own mind, sir. Though Hero I am, the name in itself is not meant to be an allusion to the concept of a Hero, but rather the man, Hero of Alexandria as I am akin to him as a man of invention.

Likewise, I resent that you suggest we do not attempt to make a difference, to embody America. This country which you so liberally speak the dreams of, this American dream that you throw around was a dream of freedom. A dream to shake off oppresion and be able to truly live. Now, excuse me if I'm wrong, but isn't the forcing of names a breech of such freedom? Isn't fighting it trying to make a difference? As for protecting my own intrest? My name has already been laid on the line, it's on each and every comic I sign, yet I still fight. This isn't about me. This is about every TomDick_Harry who doesn't want to put his real self on the choppingblock. This is about the right to privacy, not my own privacy.

And, the Neutrals. You really seem to be gunning for them. Those that seek peace. Those that do not feel they should engage in what they feel is a petty powerstruggle do not need to be “dealt with” as you put it. I may not agree, but I can respect their desicions. Unlike you Monsieur Zacette, I do not feel the need to pressure them to a side. A wise general does not see all that are not on their side as enemies, a wise general knows the shades of grey that dwell between black and white.

And, ‘lo, I am in debate. Glad you guys are healthy. It’s rather unsporting to kick the butt of the malnourished.
TheTopHat at 11:28AM, May 7, 2007
(offline)
Hero can fight for us on Roits tream. Hes better at this then me any day.

However - Well people seem to be gunning for the Neutrals i have to say that someone who stands in the middle of a battle and dose not hurt or hate is baver then the person who hits out at there foes. Better poeple then me.

Neutrals i stulet you!
gradiate at 3:38PM, May 9, 2007
(offline)
My dear sir…you are modeled after Hero of Alexandria? An amazing man, to be sure. He is also known as Heron. A Greek man.

The forcing of names is not a breech in freedom. Freedom constitutes choice, and all have certainly been given a choice.

Whether you choose to agree with the new law or not is of your own perogative. Indeed, there are certain laws of today that seem freedom-quenching. Truly, though, we shall never be fully free as a people.

DrunkDuck has its own laws. Whether you choose to follow them or not is of your own choice, and that choice has concequences. If you choose to follow the law, your concequence is “freedom” of doing what you want to do without hinderance.

But if you choose to ignore these laws, you risk banishment, even death.

Shall we define neutral? Being neutrally aligned means that one is without prejudice or compulsion. He does whatever seems to be a good idea. A truly neutral person is commited to the avoidance of extremes and is non-judgmental. They follow their whims, avoid authority, resents laws (of any type), and challenges tradition.

How many of the Neutrals are actually thinking for themselves? They are merely soldiers in themselves, following thier leader's orders without question regardless of the result. They are like arms dealers who sell to the highest bidder. They don't care who wins, as long as they aren't affected.

I would very much like to meet you on the battlefield to show you how malnourished Jack is not.
I'm with ZAC!!
celrena at 11:10PM, May 9, 2007
(offline)
Waaah? What are you talking about? The Neutrals have NO leader HAHAHA!!!!
I think pretty much every member of the neutrals is very much different, unique you might say. So it would pretty much be really hard to even have a leader.
NekkoXIII at 6:35AM, May 10, 2007
(online)
Never have i heard such venom spewed against the peaceful middle. Is it so wrong that there are people that wish to be left in peace to decide which side they believe in this whole civil dispute? Is it wrong for them to actually be given the choice of whether they give into the laws or leave of their own accord? You preach that you zacites represent the American way and i suppose in forcing your ideals on the masses. Leave the Neutrals out of this mud slinging for they have not truly stepped in to this argument. Though i personally support Riot in this war i could not sit and listen to such bashing of the neutrals for the neutrals i have witnessed truly do not back EITHER side (violent though they may be) but are merely defending themselves when they become caught up in the cross fire. Judge us Rioters how you please but leave the neutrals out of this unless they decide to involve themselves.
“You'd be surprised how much planning goes into chaos…”
FreakGamer at 8:02AM, May 10, 2007
(online)
Us neutrals have our own reasons for not joining sides. Some can't decide some are forced not to choose sides. Some like to keep the war going and eventually take the duck once the rest of you fall…… I mean what.

Anyway a real hero will help all people no matter what. I may be breaking laws but I stand for anyone weak who need our help. We are the true heroes of this whole thing.

Kadiro_Kapira at 9:23AM, May 10, 2007
(online)
My fellow Zacite, methinks you wish to jump the gun a little too quickly. The Neutrals may pose a threat in the future, but that has yet to be determined. Believing that they should be dealt with now should not be a focus. As they are neutral, they have no desire to battle against us. Therefore, we should focus our energies on the opponents at hand and deal with the Neutrals in the aftermath. For if we fall in this battle, would they become the next group of Zacites? Or if we prevail, will they be the new Rioters?

If we divide our attention and force neutrals to act prematurely, then our actions may lead them to side with the enemy. Plus, we would not be fully concentrated on the major battle in front of us. The balance of power would tip in favor of Rioters, a situation we do not desire at any cost. Let the Neutrals be for now, but keep a keen watch over them. For in the moment they choose one way or the other, then shall be the time to act.
FreakGamer at 11:01AM, May 10, 2007
(online)
Good good all is going according to plan. Soon the rioters and the zacities will not know what hit them…..

Crap I need to get my first person narrative fixed again. Damn.

lol.

gradiate at 2:46PM, May 10, 2007
(offline)
I have been misunderstood, I believe. I do not wish to eliminate the neutrals, and I must say I do respect their opinion. Alas, though, neutrality cannot be held for very long. Fellow Zacite Kadiro_Kapira–your words do have wisdom to them. We must watch the neutrals carefully indeed.

NekkoXIII, you have said about the neutrals “violent though they may be”, but they are merely “defending themselves”. How can one defend themselves AND be violent when they are not choosing a side? All sides must have a leader. Who do the neutrals answer to? No sign-up list for neutrals would exist if they truly did not have a leader. They would merely disperse themselves among the Rioters and Zacites to cause dissention in the ranks.

Neutrals cannot stand for either the weak or the strong if they are truly neutral. I am merely pointing out the discrepancy in their thinking.

All this is meaningless though. I debate only Hero at the moment.

I'm with ZAC!!
Hero at 3:53PM, May 10, 2007
(online)
Bah, such “freedom” you claim is not a true freedom. The risks we take are only to ensure that the unfair legislation you and your team are peddling like dime store candy do not squelsh true freedom. You say that following this law, this jab at the very concept of our community that sprung up overnight, that seemed to have no vote, no consideration for the voting public involved is freedom? How is having your door kicked down by Platinum Patrolers and having a pen and signup sheet forced into your hands freedom? How is being hunted like wild dogs, savagely attacked by dangerous operatives and led into cookie based traps freedom?

How much property damage? How much breaking and entering, assault and battery, prying and peeping will your mindless drones have to commit before you are satisfied? If you truly stood for freedom, for a better tommorow, would your team have to bully, bribe, flirt with and otherwise coerce your teamates into aiding you? Would you need to engage in the nigh-unethical and expirimental act of cloning to meet your ends? No, as much as you try and play off your allegedly noble crusade, there's still great malice in your ways. Your team is the aggresor in this conflict, trying to bring about your radical ideas of change ham-fistedly.
NekkoXIII at 5:16PM, May 10, 2007
(online)
Here here brother Hero! and just to answer your question, RPGcrazed, it is very easy to be violent and neutral. All it takes to be neutral is not to back one side or the other in a conflict however you have mistaken violence with the need to have hate towards a particular side or a liking for a particular side. One CAN be violent for the sake of being violent. Violence does not have to be in the name of one thing or another some are just violent by nature. This does not make them any less neutral in the matter we are fighting. My words may seem strange but think about this how many of us have tortured or killed an insect just for the sake of doing it. you bare no ill will for the bug it just happens to be there. just think about that.
gradiate at 5:21PM, May 10, 2007
(offline)
Have you been forced to sign your name? Have you been tied up and restrained? I see you are with Riot–you have made your choice–poor though it be–and this, my dear Hero, is the simplicity of freedom.

We are in a new century, a new millennium. What will the legacy of these new laws be? How will it be remembered in the years to come? Shall we be tortured by hidden faces behind faked names? Shouldn't good ideas be voted upon? Shouldn't we protect our children from evil predators that may hide behind the friendly name of “Sam” or “Sammy” or “I'mYourFriend” (apologies if someone's name out there are these)?

Zac's Team invisions a creative program that goes as far as our courage and our capacities can take us, both at home and abroad. Our goal is for a cooperative world at peace, using its resources to build, not to destroy.

Lord Rosencron's leadership is essential. Lord Rosencron's resources are vast. Lord Rosencron's opportunities are unprecedented.

By letting people hide behind faked names, we open up many atrocities that can creep in slowly. Faked names can be used to litter boards with SPAM (Short Pointless Annoying Messages) among other things. Monitors cannot be everywhere at once. Using real names will hold us accountable for our actions.

There is no cause for pride in what has happened with some people–their scared, terrified children cowaring in the corner for fear of the evil ones. There is no cause for self-satisfaction in the long absence of protection for thousands of DrunkDucker's. But there is cause for hope and for faith in Rosencron in what he is doing. He is uniting DrunkDuck!

For the cries of pain and the hymns and protests of horrified and scared people have summoned into convocation all the majesty of this great place. Our mission is at once the oldest and the most basic–to right wrong, to do justice, to serve man. In our time we have come to live with the moments of great crises. Our lives have been marked with debate about great issues, issues of war and peace, issues of prosperity and depression.

No more! We shall end it with this law on names!

It is much harsher to hear your real name than your fake name. Fake names are transforming us. Faking names will give people the “go ahead” to do something wrong, or illegal. And then, when they are banned, they'll just roll up another name.

What say you about cloning? How is it unethical to merely re-create a perfect human being? Clones are beneficial to the Drunk Duck society. We are not radical. We are logical.

It is only logical to protect our culture, our society, our lives, our children. This is not madness. This is logic.

(And I do not torture bugs for the sake of them being there.)
I'm with ZAC!!
NekkoXIII at 5:26PM, May 10, 2007
(online)
didn't say you did was just making a point. I don't either i use GTA for my pointless violence but thats me *coughs and goes back to being sort of serious*
FreakGamer at 5:55PM, May 10, 2007
(online)
See now it seems the argument is about freedom and both sides are wrong.

There is no freedom and there is no possible way to be free. You might think you are free when you can vote and control your own government. But are you free… no.

To be completely free there must be anarchy. The problems with anarchy is freedom doesn't last. It seems that unless you have a strong stand anywhere you are not free. You can not do exactly what you want unless you are god him/herself.

So you fight for a freedom that isn't free. So what you are actually fighting for is the little bit of freedom not to register by someone trying to take away even more of your freedoms.

So then comes the decision. No matter what side you choose you are not free. So why join either side. It seems to just be pointless fighting now. It will get to the point where you don't even know what you are fighting for anymore and what you stand for. The innocent will get hurt in the process.

That is why I am neutral. Neither side is free so at least I will remember what I stand for in the end. Truth Justice and the FreakGamer way.

Hero at 6:33AM, May 11, 2007
(online)
You're spouting a bunch of jive, man! Your pre-prepared corporate jibber-jabber don't float in this lake, buddy. While I haven't been forced myself to sign, it's only by the skin of my neck that I have avoided that.

You speak of children? You speak of the innocent, young, next generation that needs to be protected? You speak of predators after them? How is forcing the use of their real names protecting them. Johnathan_Smith can be just as evil as Imyourfriend. And you're putting poor Innocent_Youth on the line by making them divulge their real names to these people!

And spam. It happens. It's the internet. There will always be people who put up spam regaurdless of having to use their real names. and when one is taken down, there will be a dozen more to take their place. Don't get me wrong, I want to get rid of spam as much as the next guy, but there are better ways to go about it.

You speak so highly of your leader, yet just a short while ago you spoke of the neutrals being unable to think for themselves. Being merely soldiers of a higher power, but you too eat what's fed to you by a Big Giant Head, by some massive Wizard of Oz-ian athority figure who's motives you don't dare question. And, you revel in it, you lap it up like a good little lapdog believing that your so called “peace” is being brought about while we have to struggle to maintain what peace there was.

A pseudonym is not the cause of wrong-doings. People are the cause of wrongdoings despite the name they're called. “A rose by any other name would smell as sweet” and all that jazz. If someone is going to do something bad, being forced to use their real name's not gonna stop them. And if they really are going to roll in with another name, take it to the IP Adress.

And, seriously man, cloning? That's working in an ethical grey area what with the people that see it as an affront to organize religion and questions it brings up about our own mortality and identities in the scope of the entire universe. And, logical? Logic is a mistress of beakers, computation and harsh reality. Creating your army of Franks does not seem quite that. Being methodical in your madness does not make it any less mad.
(And what happens when all the Frank Allens needs userID's under your new system? Pandemonium, I tell you what!)
FreakGamer at 8:32AM, May 11, 2007
(online)
Hero has anyone ever told you that you are awesome.

NekkoXIII at 1:25PM, May 11, 2007
(online)
Drop that mad knowledge Hero my man!
Zac at 11:45AM, May 12, 2007
(online)
You guys make me proud
TheTopHat at 9:30PM, May 13, 2007
(offline)
gradiate
Lord Rosencron's leadership is essential. Lord Rosencron's resources are vast. Lord Rosencron's opportunities are unprecedented.

Yes, ‘Lord Rosencron’ the hole great and powerful Rosencron who is im not masken was never heard off befor the civil war. Know corret me if im wong but do you on Zac's really know who you leader is? What did he do befor he became a big flotting head given out orders too use - gavering an amry agains the poeple of drunk durk. We sutonly didn't vote in this new law.

Know as I said, if im wrong tell me how but it seemd that your all working for someone with out knowing who they are.
FreakGamer at 3:45AM, May 14, 2007
(online)
Hey TheTopHat I just want to know. Did you know Riot on a personal level before the war? I know I didn't know Riot or Zac before the war. But did you actually know and talk to Riot before the war? If not you as well are taking orders from someone you don't know. If you do then good job you choose the right side. I didn't know either and I choose the correct side. A side that doesn't order me around. The neutrals didn't know each other before the war and we don't have anyone telling us what to do (except for when Zac comes looking for people to register) So if you are telling me that people shouldn't listen to Rosencron just cause they don't know him then if you didn't know Riot wouldn't it be the same thing. I am just saying.

TheTopHat at 6:47AM, May 14, 2007
(offline)
Not really want im saying. But Both Riot and Zac had a persent on DD. Had comic, use the forum et. Rosencron aperd form no-ware and the fact that no-one knows who he is hit me as some-how anti-regisation.
celrena at 7:46AM, May 14, 2007
(offline)
I'm just taking a jab at this but correct me if I'm wrong, Riot and Zac. Rosencron is the character form of Scott Rosenberg, the owner (?) of Platium Studios, Whom are the creator of www.drunkduck.com . So far his human form has made his appearance here http://www.drunkduck.com/civil_war/index.php?p=189407 in the comic :D so he's not just only a Zordon floating head hehe

But it is true that we don't see much interaction from him~!! But that is what Zac is for hahaha he's the commander in charge… >.> <.<

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon