Blade of Toshubi Questions and Answers

Character Personalities
Ickus at 9:05PM, June 28, 2007
(offline)
This is to all the characters in BoT, what would each of you consider to be your favorite foods?
I only bite if you ask nicely.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:26AM
Toshubi at 2:30AM, June 29, 2007
(online)
Toshubi: White sticky rice with chicken or egg. (Rice is easy to prepare and you can take it on the run if you have to… which I do a lot of lately >.>). :neenjah:

Jessica: My tastes are simple really. Pheasant marinated in a light creamy garlic sauce, served with a side of cranberry sauce, and brocili smothered in melted cheese. To drink, a nice dark grape juice, (My mom and Toshubi won't let me have wine.) And for desert, cherry turnovers with a sweet butter frosting and chocolate pudding. :)

General Kai: My wife makes a good sukiyaki, (A type of beef stew.) But lately I'm not at home very often.

Advisor Toh: The more it costs, the more I want it.

Reiko: Fish and rice work for me. Sometimes I like shrimp! lol!

Lamika: Master Toh gives me sticky rice and water. Sometimes if he feels generous he'll include some of his table scraps with my meals. :cat:

Major Kohi: Whatever foods I find after looting a village. :evil:

Masato: My family doesn't have much money, so we tend to eat ramen noodle soup often.

Tomo: I like pocky sticks! (Especially the chocolate covered ones!)

Kira: I like just about any kind of shellfish.

Juamba: I enjoy anything I have hunted down and killed.

Eri: Moon cakes!

Kei: Chicken's feet. (Actually this is a very popular snack in the Phillipines.)

Fasa: English muffins with jam.

Thobold: Turkey and potatos with gravy. (I need a good hearty meal that stays with me!)

Ralool: Cinnimon tea, (Does that count?) huh!?

Neko: Egg noodle soup.

Ya know that tough material they make the “black box” on airplanes?
Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
Ickus at 11:52AM, June 29, 2007
(offline)
Would be interesting to know how the “others” would answer as well.
Hmm… I know someone who would probably agree with Juamba.

Nobody likes mochi?
Mutation at 8:35PM, July 1, 2007
(online)
No ever posts in here, and I just found this spot. :P
So I'll ask a question, A good question at that.
So, how would you, the characters of ‘Blade of Toshubi’, rate yourself morally? Are you a good or bad person? (If you were the sort to care about morals and being good.)

KALA-Dan! Reverse Trap!
Kali at 6:20AM, July 14, 2007
(online)
Right here's one off the top of my head. What are the BoT characters views on the idea of a “monarchy” and the use of power?

Fenrir says Grrrrrr!
Toshubi at 11:00PM, July 17, 2007
(online)
Mutation
No ever posts in here, and I just found this spot. :P
So I'll ask a question, A good question at that.
So, how would you, the characters of ‘Blade of Toshubi’, rate yourself morally? Are you a good or bad person? (If you were the sort to care about morals and being good.)

Toshubi: I consider myself to be a very moral furrie! I'm willing to die for my cause if need be! What is good? What is evil? That would depend on what your point of view is. One person's terrorist,is another person's freedom fighter. But if you want to know my take on your question, I believe I am a good furrie!

General Kai: I am loyal to Emperor Kenogi. Any samurai should be loyal to thier emperor. Though there are times I suspect that the Advisor is manipulating him, I must remember my place in the Feline Empire and serve the Emperor without question.

Advisor Toh: Surely you can't think I'm evil. My actions my seem harsh, but you can't build a golbal empire without a few sacrifices here and there! I asure you, a world ruled by me would be so refined, so efficient, and so pure. Everyone will know thier place, and I will see to it that it stays that way.

Major Kohi: The battle field is filled with horrors. I simply have learned how to take control in the chaos of combat and frankly… I am entitled to whatever I want from those I have vanquished! Call me evil if you must, but I remember, history is written by those who win wars.

Tomo: Uh… I'd like to think I'm a good furrie.

Jessica: In the eyes of Gaia, I am a sinner. But by asking for her forgivness and saying my prayers, I try to prove my worthyness to enter paradise when my life comes to an end. I am a good furrie, but who am I to judge? Only Gaia can pass judgement on me. Even the blackest sin will be washed away if you ask for forgivness from Gaia.

Lamika: Master Toh puts his faith in me that I will do his bidding. If Master Toh has put his trust in me, then I am indeed a good furrie.

Reiko: I believe that I would have never passed the trial of “Mind and Spirit” if I were evil.

Kei: I do what I must to survive! I may not always do “the right thing” but sometimes you have to do things your normally wouldn't do to stay alive.

Eri: I used to think that money and power were the only things that mattered. Now I realise that was all a lie. I guess you could say that I'm not a very good furrie, but I'm trying to make up for all that time I was so mean to Jessica. Maybe some day I'll be forgiven?

Masato: I believe that I am a good furrie. I joined the military to defend my country and for my baby sister Mishi. She's so sick and she needs better medical treatment than what my family can afford. I'm willing to put my life on the line for my family and my country.
Toshubi at 11:26PM, July 17, 2007
(online)
Kali
Right here's one off the top of my head. What are the BoT characters views on the idea of a “monarchy” and the use of power?

Toshubi: Polotics was never one of my strong points. What's a monarchy? Is that some kind of law?

Jessica: (Rubbing her temples.) Toshubi, a monarchy is a government that is ruled by a female.

Toshubi: Oh, I guess I have no real feelings about this one way or the other. As long as she is a fair and just ruler, I have no problem with a female ruler… If she's cute that would be an added bonus!

Jessica: >Sigh!< Males! As for my view point, The Bovine Kingdom is currently under the rule of a queen. Queen Sandra Winthorope has been in power for the last five years. And while there are those who think that she is only just a figurehead, I believe that she is doing rather well in ruling my homeland fairly and justly.

Advisor Toh: A female ruler? Don't be ridiculous! Females don't have the focus, strength, or ability to rule! A females place is taking care of the male's every need! Females are servants, not leaders!

General Kai: The Feline Empire had an emperess over a hundered years ago. The only real changes that were recorded durring that time peroid were less wars, and higher taxes.

Major Kohi: Females in power? Please! We had an emperess about a hundered years ago and the Feline Empire grew complacent! Our military grew weak and the rest of the world ignored us! But they aren't ignoring us now!

Tomo: (Shrugg his shoulders) As long as she treats her furries fairly, I'm good.

Kei: I think that a female ruler is far better than a male one! Females are far smarter and more suited to rule!

Eri: I think that there are good female rulers and bad female rulers. I'm more for a female ruler myself, but that's just my opinion.

Lamika: It is the male's place to rule. That is what Master Toh has said. And what Master Toh says, is what the world shall be like!
Byakko at 12:37AM, July 19, 2007
(offline)
Sorry Toshubi but a monarchy is a “form of government in which political power belongs largely to one ruler, generally called a king or queen, who receives his or her position by claim of divine or inherited right.”
Just thought you'd like to know!! ^_^
Toshubi at 10:56AM, July 21, 2007
(online)
Byakko
Sorry Toshubi but a monarchy is a “form of government in which political power belongs largely to one ruler, generally called a king or queen, who receives his or her position by claim of divine or inherited right.”
Just thought you'd like to know!! ^_^

Really? Well, I guess you can tell polotics really isn't one of my strong points after all. I guess I got martiarchy confused with monarchy. Thanks for setting me straight. Kali probably thinks I'm a moron. :)
Kali at 4:08AM, July 28, 2007
(online)
Toshubi
Someone
Really? Well, I guess you can tell polotics really isn't one of my strong points after all. I guess I got martiarchy confused with monarchy. Thanks for setting me straight. Kali probably thinks I'm a moron. :D

Yeah I thought you got martiarchy and monarchy mixed up. Nah, you're not a moron it was only a mistake.

Fenrir says Grrrrrr!
confusedsoul at 8:02AM, Sept. 7, 2007
(offline)
Okay, I have a question. Where do you see yourselves in 10 years time?
Toshubi at 1:12AM, Sept. 12, 2007
(online)
Okay, I have a question. Where do you see yourselves in 10 years time?

Toshubi: To be honest… I don't know. I've been so Hell bent on revenge that I haven't given it much thought. Maybe I'll go back to farming and try to start over with a family. Jessica will need a stable inviroment to grow up in.

Jessica: I would hope to be married and starting a family with a male bovine that will care for myself and our calves. Or maybe I'll become a ninja like Toshubi.

Reiko: I'll probably serve the Canine Council for a few more years, then retire. Raziel seems to have shown an intrest in me, so maybe we could see where life takes us.

Lamika: I see myself forever in the service of Master Toh. I will forever be his willing slave!

Advisor Toh: By ten years time i will have conquered both of the great northern contenents and making preperations to invade the Bovine Kingdom. From there, I will defeat the Bovinians with a blitz attack and station a base of operations there from which I will continue my conquest of the world!

General Kai: Hopefuly in ten years time the emperor will have setteled things with the Rodent Dynasties and the Canine Territories and the Feline Empire will prosper and see a time of peace.

Major Kohi: By then Advisor Toh should have made good on his promise and I will be general of the Feline Empire's armies!

Tomo: I hope to be running the most popular bakery in all the Rodent Dynasties!

Kari: I just want a male who will treat me with respect and will love me. I would like to have about three children by ten years time.

Kei: I want to be wealthy!

Eri: Hopefuly I will be fortunate to have found a good male to marry and have a beautiful family.

Masato: Hopefuly I'll be attending my little sister's 16th birthday party, and that she has a clean bill of health!

Thobold: Retired. Maybe on a beach in the Lapine Republic, watching the rabbit girls bounce up and down the sandy beach.

Raool: I hope to revisit my home land in the Deer Kingdom. The females there are oh so lovely!

Juamba: With the money I earn from capturing Toshubi, I will return to my village in the Wild Lands and use the money to better the lives of my fellow Felines.

Fasa: I will have traveled the globe by then and have returned to the civilized world in the Bovine Kingdom. (Yes I'm aware I'm feline, but I spent most of my life in the Bovine Kingdom!)
confusedsoul at 5:13AM, Sept. 13, 2007
(offline)
…Thobold, Raool, Masato, Fasa and Raziel? Eh?
Kali at 4:38AM, Sept. 22, 2007
(online)
I like the fact that Advisor Toh said “I will continue my conquest of the world!” not the emperor. What douche bag…

Fenrir says Grrrrrr!
confusedsoul at 4:46AM, Sept. 30, 2007
(offline)
Okay, this is another one directed to everyone.
What's your earliest memory?
Ickus at 10:06PM, Oct. 11, 2007
(offline)
Hey guys, Toshubi will get you an answer to your questions, but it may take a little bit.
Don't you hate it when real life gets in the way? ;)
Mutation at 5:18PM, Oct. 25, 2007
(online)
Yes, I do hate it when life gets in the way. It does every night for me, when I have to go to sleep. :/ (Though that is a minor infliction compaired to Toshubi right now.)

While I'm here, I've got one directed specifically at Advisor Toh that also has to do with the past and can be answered while answering confusedsoul's question. I'm really curious:

What kind of parents raised an ambitious and confident person like yourself?

Hope you get things settled out Toshubi!

KALA-Dan! Reverse Trap!
Toshubi at 2:49PM, Jan. 10, 2008
(online)
confusedsoul
Okay, this is another one directed to everyone.
What's your earliest memory?
Toshubi: My earliest memory? I was about nine years old, My brothers and I were playing hide and go seek in the barn. My oldest brother was chasing me to the “safe zone” when he slipped on some hay and sprained his ankle. My family pulled together to help him get better. I took up his chores, my mother looked after him, my father spent more time out in the field to make up for his absence. Life was so much simpler then… so… peaceful.

Jessica: My memory is helping my grandma bake chocolate chip cookies. I think I was five, and I wanted to help my grandma bake the cookies she was making. So grandma got me a stool to stand on and we made chocolate chip cookies. After that, we sat down by the fireplace, had cookies and milk, and grandma read me a story. (I think it was “fields of Green”.) I can still feel the warmth of the fire on my face, and the soothing embrace of my grandma.

Lamika: I… I'm not sure if it's a memory or a faded dream. I seem to remember a male and female feline couple who for some reason called me Nyaka. I can't picture thier faces, and I don't know who they are. All I know is they were reaching out to me yelling, “Nyaka!”

General Kai: I remember my father and myself sitting at the beach watching the sunrise. He said to me, “Son, which do you think is stronger, steel or flesh?” I answered “Steel.” My father said, “My son, steel is nothing without the flesh to give it motion. Remember, the best swords in the world will do you no good if you do not have good furries to wield them.” My father was a great military leader, and a respected one too.

Major Kohi: I think I was about seven. I was just minding my own business when a shadow loomed over me. “Hey! Give me your lunch money!” I heard from the furrie who loomed over me. Before I could ask why I should do such a thing he started shoving me and hitting me. Needless to say I was beaten up pretty badly and he took my lunch money. But I learned something that day, only the strong can keep what they have… and take what they want.

Advisor Toh: My mother died when I was just a kitten. My father never spent much time with me because he was away earning money. I spent a lot of my childhood in the “care” of some monks deep in the feline forests. I didn't think that I should take orders from a female monk who was clearly NOT my mother. I hated that female! Then word came that my father had died while on one of his business trips. (He died from disese.) That monk tried to make me believe that she was sympothetic about my loss, but I knew better! I knew that one day, I would make her regret trying to take over MY life!

Kira: I hated my childhood. I was about eight when my father first started “visiting me” in my bedroom at night. I tried to tell my mother, but my father had her so beaten down that she just told me to “Be a good female and keep quiet. you wouldn't want other furries to know you're ‘dirty’.” This went on for quite some time. I feared my father, especially when he was drunk, and I spent as much time away from home as possible. I was so happy the day my father got his head chopped off for spitting on a tiger guard!

Tomo: Um… I'd have to say I remember my dad taking me fishing for the first time. I was five, and we didn't catch a single fish, but the time spent with my dad was great! He told me grand stories of his younger years. How he climbed the cliffs at Sorrow Ridge, how he rescued my mother from the claws of the Broken Ones within it's caves, how he fought the evil lord of the Mustiline Dynasties freeing it's furries from his tyrany. I asked him if he really did all those things… come to think of it, he never answered me.

Reiko: I remember my little sister being born. (My mother's howls woke me from my sleep!) After the puppy was born I told my mother that, “I was NEVER going to have puppys.” My mother asked, “Why not?” I replied, “You sounded like you were in agony for hours! I don't ever want to feel that.” My mother just laughed and said, “Give yourself a few more years and we'll see where you stand.” Well, a few years have passed… Damn! I hate it when my mom's right!

Thobold: I was probably about five or six. I don't know why I woke up… but I did. I had a bad feeling about the house that night and I crawled into my toy chest. I remember seeing the door to my bedroom opening and somefurrie taking a few steps to my bed holding a bloody dagger. Another bolt of lightning struck and I held my breath as the furrie flung my bed over, he was looking for me I could feel it. Fortuneatly, something spooked the intruder and he left in a hurry. I was raised by the Canine government after that.

Raool: I remember my first kiss! Ah, my sweet Y'vette. We were only eight and still so innocent. I remember her so well, her soft cream colored fur, her cute little antler buds on her head, her golden blonde hair, and those eyes! Her brilliant green eyes were the kind you could get lost in forever. I an remember the soft touch of her lips upon mine. It sends my heart all a flutter even to this day! Ah, if only I could see her now. All grown up, filled out, and not quite so innocent. (Heh, heh!) Would she remember me, like I remember her?
Mutation at 1:53PM, Jan. 13, 2008
(online)
Toh needs to be spanked.
He's no different then the monk he despizes. He's just a sexist now. XP

KALA-Dan! Reverse Trap!
confusedsoul at 9:13AM, Jan. 21, 2008
(offline)
Say you could be ruler of whatever kingdom you chose for one day. What would you do?
Toshubi at 5:07PM, Feb. 1, 2008
(online)
confusedsoul
Say you could be ruler of whatever kingdom you chose for one day. What would you do?

Toshubi: Well… I don't really see myself as the political sort. I have little patience for meetings and paper work. If something needs fixed or needs to be stopped, I'd rather just do it than waste time discussing the issue. So I probably wouldn't make a good emperor.

Jessica: I'd like to know what it's like to be queen of the Bovine Kingdom. I'd like to see how Queen Sandra Winthrope lives! I bet she gets to do whatever she wants whenever she wants.

Lamika: I am unfit to rule, only my master can rule.

Toh: One kingdom? ONLY ONE? Why would I settle for just one?

Masato: I would have to say I would like to be the Feline Empire's emperor. I would definately make some changes.

Reiko: The Canine Council has five “ruling” members. So being “in charge” of the Canine Territories would be limited.

Kei: I'd want to rule Koho province. Then they'd have to do whatever I say!

Eri: Being in charge of a whole race of people is scary. I guess I'd have to hire lots of advisors to help me solve all those problems. Frankly, I don't know how Damiyo Ching Tetsu does it!

Thobold: If I could, I would take charge of the military branch of the Canine Terriroties. I feel that I could do the most good there.

Raool: I would like to try my hand at ruling the Deer Kingdom. My first order of business would be to hold a grand ball, and invite all the lovely ladies to it.
confusedsoul at 9:58AM, Feb. 4, 2008
(offline)
Toh: You saucy devil you!

Raool: I'm sensing a recurring theme here…

Okay, another, and one I dare not ask…

What is your idea of a romantic evening? *hides*
Toshubi at 11:30AM, Feb. 5, 2008
(online)
confusedsoul
Toh: You saucy devil you!

Raool: I'm sensing a recurring theme here…

Okay, another, and one I dare not ask…

What is your idea of a romantic evening? *hides*

Toshubi: Well, I don' really have much time for romance in my current lifestyle… But I guess I could tell you about the night I asked Kasumi to marry me. I convinced Kasumi to sneak out of her parents house and we took a walk down by the rice fields. It was the begining of summer and the fireflies were out which set the night aglow with thier shimmers of light refelcting off the still water. We sat by the river bank and talked for quite some time, I brought some rice balls to snack on as we passed the time. I remember the soft blue ribbon she wore in her hair… How the river's breeze caused it to flutter ever so slightly. And her eyes, how the light from the fireflies seemed to glisten within them. We had been flirting with each other for a few weeks and I thought it was time for me to make my move to advance our relationship to the next level. I leaned over and kissed her. At first I could tell she was shocked, I thought she was going to slap me at first, but she setteled her arms around me and I think we both knew we were ment for each other. I'd describe more but, there are young ears around.

Jessica T-that was so beautiful Toshubi! Did I actually see you smile?

Toshubi NO!

Jessica: You did! I saw it!

Toshubi Silence you walking Happy Meal!

Jessica Okay! Okay! Sheesh! Oh! I guess you want to know mine huh?
Well… I guess I'd like to have the fairytale type romance. You know, have the handsom bull prince come ridding in on his zalasuar. I'm standing there in my pink and white ball gown with a diamond tiara in my hair. He rides into the castle and sweeps me off the ball room floor…

Toshubi: Woah! Where do you plan to aquire all this stuff? A diamond tiara? Have you any idea how much those cost? Especially if they're made of real diamonds!

Jessica: ConfusedSoul asked what my idea of a romantic evening was! She didn't put any stipulations on how elaborate or grand it could be so there! PPHHHT!! So where was I? Oh yeah! Being swept off the ball room floor.

Toshubi: Reader's Diegest version! He sweeps you up, he takes you to his castle, he showers you with gifts, you make all the other bovines jealous, you have a big family, and you live happly ever after. There, all done!

Jessica Toshubi!

Toshubi: Hey I didn't want the audiance to die from bordem.

Jessica: You jerk!

Toshubi and Jessica erupt into a dust cloud causing destruction to the interview area.

Sorry, but we won't be interviewing the others at this time untill we can repair the set.:spin:
Mutation at 6:31PM, Feb. 23, 2008
(online)
Hehehe, my. Well, when the set gets fixed up and repaired, Zara here has a question for you!

Zara: I do?

Yes, you do! *Leans in and whispers*

Zara: *Gasp* Oh yes! What I would like to know is if there are any fairtales or legends of people that are signifigant of the past? In example, we have our stories of Alixixi and Saris, what about you?
*Staring intently*

KALA-Dan! Reverse Trap!
Kali at 7:18AM, Feb. 24, 2008
(online)
This is for all the character AND the author. What is the worst joke you have ever heard?

Fenrir says Grrrrrr!
Toshubi at 3:23AM, Feb. 28, 2008
(online)
Mutation
Hehehe, my. Well, when the set gets fixed up and repaired, Zara here has a question for you!

Zara: *Gasp* Oh yes! What I would like to know is if there are any fairtales or legends of people that are signifigant of the past? In example, we have our stories of Alixixi and Saris, what about you?
*Staring intently*

Jessica: Why yes there are!

There used to be creatures that lived on this world long, long ago. They called themselves “hyoomans”. These creatures were said to wield great magic. They had chariots that would move without animals to pull them, some were even known to fly!

Some of these hyoomans were good, others were bad. There was one hyooman who was so evil, so terrifying, that he was refered to in the book of Gia, (The bovine bible.) as the creator of evil. It is written that this vile hyooman slaughtered millions upon millions of bovines and had thier flesh consumed within the walls of his tempels which he had erected all over Gia's beautiful surface.

Toshubi: What was this hyooman's name?

Jessica: I dare not speak it! He is only known as the “Evil One”.

Toshubi: Let me see that book. (Takes the Book of Gia and flips through it.) Is this it right here?

Jessica: Y-yes. Please, He is responsable for the deaths of millions… maybe even trillions of bovines!

Toshubi: His name was Ronald McDonald?

Jessica: AHH!!! YOU SPOKE THE NAME OF THE EVIL ONE!!! (Looks around nervously.)

Toshubi: Jessica, the hyoomans are long gone. The nanos made them disappear long long ago.

Jessica: Your heathen ways fail to inform you of the hyooman's return to Gia's boosim one day. When that day comes, all furries must either choose to stand together… or perish at the hyooman's magical wands and staves of destruction! (Breaks down into incoherent crying and blabering.)

Toshubi: We'll be back, I need to calm her down.

(To be continued.)
Toshubi at 7:22AM, Feb. 28, 2008
(online)
Mutation

*Staring intently*

Blade of Toshubi Legends part 2.

Toshubi: Ok we're back. Ok There is a legend of a rodent from very long ago when the hyoomans still ruled the earth. He was a mouse named Dravis. It is said that he was jabbed by the “Needle of Knowledge” by a hyooman. Somehow the magic within the needle bestowed upon him the ability to reason and increased his intelligence. When he escaped his cell, he took many of the other rodents with him. As time went on, Dravis grew more intelligent and he discovered that this trait was being passed down to his children. Whenever a rodent was eaten by a predator, the magic from the Needle of Knowledge was passed on as well.

Jessica: I remember reading about Dravis at the Bovine Academy for Females. Shortly after he escaped from the hyoomans, the nanos made the hyoomans disappear. Saaay! Wasn't Dravis and the rodents he saved from the hyoomans white furred?

Toshubi: Yes, why?

Jessica: (Just staring at Toshubi's fur color.) Ever wonder if you and Dravis are related?

Toshubi: Nah. White fur is common among mice.

Jessica: Rrriiight! (Under her breath) Maybe common among LAB MICE!
Kali at 12:31AM, Feb. 29, 2008
(online)
Oh dear, this is turning out to be snide.

Fenrir says Grrrrrr!
Mutation at 3:32PM, Feb. 29, 2008
(online)
Zara: Ohohoho, for an evil noe he has a weirdly mundane name. Must've been to trick and disarm the people. *Pats Jessica on the head* To know it quite well by heart you must've studdied well!
Hmn, needle of knowledge? I wonder what it was made out of? I wonder if there are schematics about?

Royal knight leader: I heard she was a knowledge freak, but my.

Zara: Oi. *Pulls ear*

RKL: Ow ow ow!

Hmn, I wonder if I just gave myself spoilers. Well, I did ask the right kind of question for it I guess. Until next time kittens, calves, puppys and eh… mices?

KALA-Dan! Reverse Trap!
Toshubi at 1:30AM, March 1, 2008
(online)
Kali
This is for all the character AND the author. What is the worst joke you have ever heard?

The Author: Well, THE worst joke i ever heard was this one…
Why did the chicken cross the road?…. To get to the other side. (God I hate that one.)

Toshubi: I'd have to say this is mine…
What do your get when you mix five pigs and a bunch of male deer? you get “five sows and bucks”. (Say it fast.)

Jessica: I've got one that's pretty bad…
If they made powdered water, what would you add to it?

Reiko: I don't think that qualifies as a joke Jessica. Ok heres one…
Knock knock.
Jessica: (Rolling her eyes.) Who's there?
Reiko: Orange.
Jessica: >Sigh!< Orange who?
Reiko: Orange ya gonna open the door?

The Author: … And the jokes just go down hill from here on out.

Reiko: Oh wait I just remembered another one!
Knock knock!
The Author: SORRY OUT OF TIME!!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon