Blade of Toshubi Questions and Answers

Character Personalities
Kali at 9:26AM, Oct. 17, 2008
(online)
Eve: “I must ask, giant lizards? Do you you mean… *goes sparkly eyed* Like DINOSAURS!?”

Fenrir says Grrrrrr!
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:26AM
Mutation at 9:54AM, Oct. 17, 2008
(online)
Wow… Reiko is so amazing! That has got to be one of the best replys to a question…

n.n

KALA-Dan! Reverse Trap!
MOrgan at 3:24AM, Oct. 18, 2008
(online)
Seeing how they interpret those signs it makes me wonder what they would make of an x-rated comic book (& considering how strange some adult comics can get…)

While it seems that the nanobots altered the animals it didn't have English or some other language built-in. So how do they know the name Ronald McDonald?
M.Organ Art - Adults Only! cartoons
M.Organ Extras - Adults Only! extras
chaychan at 10:18AM, Oct. 20, 2008
(online)
To Toh: What would you have done if you had been born a girl?
Phantom thief Yukai strikes!
Toshubi at 12:18AM, Oct. 22, 2008
(online)
Kali
Eve: “I must ask, giant lizards? Do you you mean… *goes sparkly eyed* Like DINOSAURS!?”

Toshubi: Yes, much like the dinosaurs that lived here before the hyoomans did.
Ya know that tough material they make the “black box” on airplanes?
Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
Toshubi at 12:47AM, Oct. 22, 2008
(online)
MOrgan
Seeing how they interpret those signs it makes me wonder what they would make of an x-rated comic book (& considering how strange some adult comics can get…)

While it seems that the nanobots altered the animals it didn't have English or some other language built-in. So how do they know the name Ronald McDonald?

Toshubi: Um… What's a X-rated comic book?

Jessica: Beats me… Reiko, your the hyooman expert here.

Reiko: Um… Well… I don't think I've ever seen one.

Thobold: Isn't there some old hyooman books in the Hall of Records? Aren't any of them X-rated?

Reiko: I don't know. Mr. Author, what does “X-rated” mean?

Author: Well, uh… it means that the material within a book or any other type of media is… graphic, usually in a sexual way.

Toshubi: Oh…

Jessica: … Y-you're a naughty dragon!

Reiko: I can't say that I've come across such a book.

Thobold: Me neither.

Raool: Sorry I'm late! I thought I heard someone mention sex, did I miss anything interesting?

Toshubi: Come on Jessica, we're leaving.

Jessica: You're a naughty little wolf Raool!

Raool: HEY! Who are you calling little!?

Jessica: *Being dragged away by Toshubi* You heard me! Bring it you… GIRLY CRAZY BOY!

Raool: Uh! Such a angry little child.

Reiko: About your question about Ronald McDonald, We only know of this Ronald through the Bovine Bible, The Book of Gia. Perhaps Jessica can shed some light on this for you.

Jessica: Well, I don't know why Ronald Mcdonald's name is so well known. It's a name that is in the Bovine Bible and he is refered to as the “Evil One” Ronald isn't the only demon mentioned within the Bovine Bible. Ronald McDonald has minions mentioned in the bible like Jack, and the tempels he ruled were called “Boxes”. So Jack in the Box is another evil place that bovines suffered. He also had an evil female named Wendy. Carl Jr. was another minion of the Evil One. But of them all… Ronald was the most powerful.
As to why these names appear… All I can say is that the elders who wrote the Bovine Bible must have been told the names of the demons by Gia herself.
Kali at 2:46AM, Oct. 24, 2008
(online)
Was there any records of the Dairy Queen?

In the hyooman world, mice are incontinent. Has the virus changed this or is there something Toshubi hasn't been letting on? ;D

Fenrir says Grrrrrr!
MOrgan at 3:09AM, Oct. 24, 2008
(online)
Toshubi
Yes, and your point is?

Speaking of dragons, are there any in your world?

And speaking of naughty, Raool, what are the tigerwomen like? ;-)
M.Organ Art - Adults Only! cartoons
M.Organ Extras - Adults Only! extras
Toshubi at 9:27PM, Oct. 24, 2008
(online)
chaychan
To Toh: What would you have done if you had been born a girl?

Reiko: Oh I gotta hear this responce!

Jessica: Me too!

Lamika: *Says nothing, but perks her ears up.*

Advisor Toh: Hmph! If you MUST know… I would have probably become a geisha. Being female I wouldn't have any right to rule, but I could influance powerful males that I would charm. (This is why I have slave girls to fill my pleasures.) I believe that i could manipulate the hearts and minds of powerful males to secretly do my bidding. MUHAHAHA!!! *Cough! Cough!*

But as you can see, I am not female and I don't need to stoop to such tactics.

Reiko: Makes sence to me.

Jessica: You seriously need help Reiko.

Lamika: *Says nothing, but seems deep in thought.*
Mutation at 10:32PM, Oct. 24, 2008
(online)
I was quoted! n.n!

Also, the Chay is surprized that he answered so quickly and in depth. (As if he had been thinking about it… *Makes safe distance between Toh and self.*)

Well then, I suppose I should make a good question if I can now. Or maybe I can take advice from Chay for a good question, she's been giving me some.

Allright, well, this is kinda a forth wall breaking question, but if you had a theme-song, what would it likely be?

n.n

KALA-Dan! Reverse Trap!
chaychan at 4:25PM, Oct. 29, 2008
(online)
Well Chay has found that asking this question amuses her. So here we go again.

To everyone: The Phantom theif Yukai has stolen your most presious thing! What is it and what would you do to get it back?
Toshubi at 12:18AM, Oct. 31, 2008
(online)
Kali
Was there any records of the Dairy Queen?

In the hyooman world, mice are incontinent. Has the virus changed this or is there something Toshubi hasn't been letting on? ;D

Jessica: Well… the legs of Toshubi's pants ARE poofy so they could hold a lot of…

Toshubi: That isn't funny! No Kali, We evolved out of that bit of nastyness. :mad:

Toshubi at 12:53AM, Oct. 31, 2008
(online)
MOrgan
Toshubi
Yes, and your point is?

Speaking of dragons, are there any in your world?

And speaking of naughty, Raool, what are the tigerwomen like? ;-)

Toshubi: I guess the dinosaur like reptiles could count as dragons.

Jessica: No, dragons are very different from dinosaurs. Dinosaurs don't breath fire.

Toshubi: Whatever.

Raool: you wish to know what the tiger females are like here eh?
Well when they are single, they can be rather playful and even a little rough. However they do tend to stick to thier own race. You see, the tiger females are taught while they are very young how to become good wives to thier male tiger counterparts.
Once a tiger female is married, she becomes more docile and reserved. The male tiger makes most of the household decisions and the female does the child rearing and cares for the home. Most Tiger females will have between 2 and 6 kittens in thier lifetime.
Ickus at 2:17AM, Oct. 31, 2008
(offline)
I'm curious now as well- there was mention of the Dairy Queen. But what of her partner and the arch nemesis of Ronal McDonald, The Burger King? Wasn't he also the ruler of Burgerville?
I only bite if you ask nicely.
Toshubi at 3:08AM, Oct. 31, 2008
(online)
Mutation
I was quoted! n.n!

Also, the Chay is surprized that he answered so quickly and in depth. (As if he had been thinking about it… *Makes safe distance between Toh and self.*)

Well then, I suppose I should make a good question if I can now. Or maybe I can take advice from Chay for a good question, she's been giving me some.

Allright, well, this is kinda a forth wall breaking question, but if you had a theme-song, what would it likely be?

n.n

(I advise looking up the lyrics for these songs.)

Toshubi: The End has Come by Ben Moody

Jessica: The Call by Great Design

Betsy: I'll Be There by Escape Club

Reiko: Milkshake by Kelis

Lamika: Vertical Limit by Linkin Park

Advisor Toh: The Beautiful People by Marlyn Manson

General Kai: Unforgiven by Metalica

Major Kohi: Hail and Kill by Manowar

Masato: The Hand That Feeds by Nine Inch Nails

Raool: Mr. Boombastic by Shaggy

Thobold: Defender by Manowar

Tak: Everybody's Free by Baz Luhrmann

Kira: You Are by Atomic Kitten

Tomo: Blue Collar Man by Styx

Eri: Welcome to the Jungel by Guns and Roses

Kei: Girl Fight by Brooke Valentine
Kali at 8:20AM, Oct. 31, 2008
(online)
I'm sorry Toshubi, I couldn't resist. As it is halloween, what kind of celebrations are there in this world and how do the characters celebrate them?

Fenrir says Grrrrrr!
KAM at 11:54PM, Nov. 12, 2008
(online)
Who are some legendary heroes of this world?
The KAMics - my cartoons
KAM's Fanart - fanart
KAMics Kast - cast pages
Toshubi at 3:56AM, Nov. 14, 2008
(online)
Kali
I'm sorry Toshubi, I couldn't resist. As it is halloween, what kind of celebrations are there in this world and how do the characters celebrate them?

Here's some of the holidays that are celebrated and what races celebrate them.

Holiday: The Hour of the Honored Dead.

Date: May 12 from Midnight to 1:00am

Races involved: All

Holiday breakdown: It is believed that the loved ones who have died are given a brief window to view the living to see how thier surviving loved ones are doing.
Furries light a candel and place it on the window sill of the main family room or on the front porch to help guide the spirits on thier journey from the grave to thier home. The whole living family gets together much like Thanksgiving and have a grand feast. It is at this time that they share stories, remember loved ones lost, and hope to catch a glimpse of one of the spirits who've come back to see the family. If one of the living catches a glimpse of a spirit, it is said that they will have a full year of good luck.

Holiday: Gia Day

Date: Jan 1 All day

Races involved: Bovines, Deer, Equine,Porcupine, & Kangaroo

Holiday breakdown: In places where Giaism is the dominant religion, Gia Day is celebrated. It is to celebrate the day when Gia fought back against being abused by the Hyooman race. It is believed that at some point in the ancient times, the hyoomans pushed Gia too far and she retaliated in a swift and unforgiving manner. After she cleansed the lands, she grew sad and lonely. So she bestowed upon those she saw worthy the ability to think and become more than just meer animals. Gia Day is a time to reflect upon the great boon the Goddess of the Earth has given them and to reasure her that they will not make the same mistakes the hyoomans made. Gifts are exchanged among family and friends to show good will to one another. Generosity and kindness are observed and practiced more dilagantly on this day.

Holiday: New Harvest

Date: November 14 to 21(Or the second saturday of November to the third saturday.)

Races involved: Rodent, Mustiline, Canine, Feline

Holiday breakdown: This holiday started in the Rodent Dynasties and was adopted by the other races. The holiday pretty much speaks for itself, to celebrate the harvest. During this day farmers and craftsfurries meet in the village or town square and buy/sell/or trade thier goods in a massive open air market. (Don't call it a “flea-market”, the furries hate that term for some reason.) During this day the local government waves the taxes upon the sale and trade of goods. The trails are extra busy with caravans going to and from markets. On the last day of the holiday, the farmers and craftsfurries give an offering of thier goods to thier local government officials so that they too can enjoy the holiday.

Holiday: Local Fair

Date: Varies from place to place

Races involved: All

Holiday breakdown: Every furrie culture has some kind of local fair that they hold at least once a year. At these fairs there are goods being sold, games to play, music to hear, and contests being held. The bigger the villageor town, the bigger the fair.

Other things that are celebrated but aren't holidays…

Birthdays
Weddings
Aniversaries
Sweet 15 (Females only)
Arrival of a baby
Sports events
Mutation at 12:20AM, Dec. 2, 2008
(online)
Sooooo quiet! You need a new question!
Here here! Residents of Toshubi's world who feel they want to answer, what was your favorite toy as a child?!

Also, you missed Chay's question, which I was looking forward to the answer of. (Considering I got it pitched at me, and she tis a friend. n.n )

chaychan

To everyone: The Phantom theif Yukai has stolen your most presious thing! What is it and what would you do to get it back?

KALA-Dan! Reverse Trap!
Toshubi at 12:15AM, Dec. 19, 2008
(online)
Mutation
Sooooo quiet! You need a new question!
Here here! Residents of Toshubi's world who feel they want to answer, what was your favorite toy as a child?!

Also, you missed Chay's question, which I was looking forward to the answer of. (Considering I got it pitched at me, and she tis a friend. n.n )

chaychan

Toshubi: Hrmm… I'd have to say my favorite toy was a top. It was red and blue if I remember correctly.

Jessica: My favorite toy is Mrs. Cantuberry, my doll. (I still have her.)

Reiko: I'd say my favorite toy was a baton. I got really good at twirling and throwing it.

Advisor Toh: I was, (And still am.) big into chess.

Lamika: Toy? I… I can't remember.

Raool: I didn't really have any toys. But… I did play with the females quite a bit. *Winks*

General Kai: I played marbels. I had a sack of marbels that I would play with when I was out playing with the other kittens.

Major Kohi: My idea of fun was fighting! No need for sissy toys!

Tak: I had a stick that I used as a toy sword.

Thobold: I had a Silver Fang figure. I even made him a sword and shield out of some scraps of wood.

Raool: Wait a minute… You played with a doll?

Thobold: HE WAS AN ACTION FIGURE!!! THERE'S A DIFFERENCE!!!!
Toshubi at 12:35AM, Dec. 19, 2008
(online)
chaychan

Toshubi: I'd be very impressed if Yukai was able to steal my dagger. I keep it with me at all times. But I would chase down this thief and take back what is rightfully mine!

Jessica: I'd be so sad if she took my cow bell. My mother gave it to me and it means so much to me. Perhaps Yukai would trade it for the pearl that Toshubi gave me? Please?!

Reiko: By stealing my Wolf Fang swords you have brought down a WORLD of hurt upon you! Not only would I track you to the gates of Hell and back, I'd have to make certain you didn't live to tell anyone that you managed to take them from me!

Advisor Toh: There is nothing you could steal that I couldn't replace. My most prized “thing” can not be held in ones hand.

Lamika: I would do anything to have my master returned safely to me… ANYTHING!

Thobold: I would advise Yukai to return to me my Iron Sword, if she did, there would be no action taken against her. But, if she makes me come after her… there will be no quarter given!

Raool: I would be most upset if Yukai stole my diary. My life's story can not be replaced. Surely a female such as this can understand how important this is to me. I would track her down but when I caught up to her, I would show her that I am more of a lover than a fighter. After a night of romance and intense passion, she would give me back my diary willingly.

Major Kohi: I would take Yukai's family captive! For every hour I go without my armor, one of her family members looses an apendage!

chaychan at 12:05PM, Dec. 19, 2008
(online)
Someone
Toshubi: I'd be very impressed if Yukai was able to steal my dagger. I keep it with me at all times. But I would chase down this thief and take back what is rightfully mine!

Jessica: I'd be so sad if she took my cow bell. My mother gave it to me and it means so much to me. Perhaps Yukai would trade it for the pearl that Toshubi gave me? Please?!

Reiko: By stealing my Wolf Fang swords you have brought down a WORLD of hurt upon you! Not only would I track you to the gates of Hell and back, I'd have to make certain you didn't live to tell anyone that you managed to take them from me!

Advisor Toh: There is nothing you could steal that I couldn't replace. My most prized “thing” can not be held in ones hand.

Lamika: I would do anything to have my master returned safely to me… ANYTHING!

Thobold: I would advise Yukai to return to me my Iron Sword, if she did, there would be no action taken against her. But, if she makes me come after her… there will be no quarter given!

Raool: I would be most upset if Yukai stole my diary. My life's story can not be replaced. Surely a female such as this can understand how important this is to me. I would track her down but when I caught up to her, I would show her that I am more of a lover than a fighter. After a night of romance and intense passion, she would give me back my diary willingly.

Major Kohi: I would take Yukai's family captive! For every hour I go without my armor, one of her family members looses an apendage!

Wow those were great answers!….And they also taught me to stop typing in third person…..
XD Yukai is a boy…I should have asked that better….and specified….XD

So um Raool sorry to disapoint…….

Mutation at 4:18PM, Dec. 19, 2008
(online)
Hahaha, at least he's not like the Setarian guys in my comic. I'm sure all of them had dolls.
(I had a combination of dolls and action figures myself.)

Also, Raool's responce was hillarious, considering Yukai is male. XD
Veeery.
Ah, confusion, how I love thee.
Oh wait, that's probably my favorite toy. People's minds. XD

I also think Toshubi with his top is the most adorable thing. Someone should draw you that for fanart.
(Possibly myself, after I dredge through the cold winter season.)

KALA-Dan! Reverse Trap!
confusedsoul at 7:16AM, Dec. 29, 2008
(offline)
Someone

Between a thumb and fore finger, maybe. *snigger*
Toshubi at 10:10AM, Jan. 10, 2009
(online)
MOrgan
If your characters could access the internet Neko, a female martial arts student; Jullia, a canine scientific genious; and Kohi, A feline humanitarian. The evil Toshubi would also gain some allies as well. Tak, the feline assassin who's into torture; Reiko, Toshubi's concubine; Thobold, The little weasle of a wolf; Raool, the huge un-educated brute; and Tatyanna, the vegitarian vampire bat! (Because vegitarians are evil.)
Mutation at 6:10PM, Jan. 11, 2009
(online)
Hopefully that universal rule skips girls? XD
Also, imagining Toh and Lamika as an old bickering couple ammuses me.

Hmn, I think I'll come up with a question for someone else… lets see…

Hey, Toh, and Toshubi, what would you do if you spontanously switched bodies for a day?! (As in, Toh woke up as Toshubi in the cave. If that helps… )

KALA-Dan! Reverse Trap!
Toshubi at 12:43AM, Jan. 16, 2009
(online)
Mutation
Hopefully that universal rule skips girls? XD
Also, imagining Toh and Lamika as an old bickering couple ammuses me.

Hmn, I think I'll come up with a question for someone else… lets see…

Hey, Toh, and Toshubi, what would you do if you spontanously switched bodies for a day?! (As in, Toh woke up as Toshubi in the cave. If that helps… )

Toshubi: By the Great Spirit! What a horrid thought!

Toh: Agreed! What kind of twisted mind do you have Female!?

Toshubi: She must be like that Saw character that this site keeps trying to push.

Toh: *Shudders!* Worse I'd say!

Author: Stop stalling and answer the question fellas.

Toh: Well, I guess I'd be a bit startled to say the least. But Toshubi does have more brute strength that I do so I'd make use of it while it lasted. Reiko and Jessica would be the start of my new harem.

Toshubi: Oh I don't think so! Just think about it for a minute… Reiko would fight you to the bitter end. Jessica would most likely run away, and lets not forget about Lamika… you did send her to kill me, er you.

Toh Feh! I can handel her! Especialy with these arms!

Toshubi: Only if you see her coming! You have to let your guard down SOMETIME!
confusedsoul at 10:20AM, May 2, 2009
(offline)
I have a question- will Julia and Dr Takk be joining the discussion soon?
Toshubi at 3:10AM, May 5, 2009
(online)
Author: Why yes… Yes they will. As a matter of fact, they have spoken up in past posts.
There are a lot of characters in this story, to have them ALL responding would eat up a huge chunk of time. (Time I could be drawing the next page or fan art.)

confusedsoul
I have a question- will Julia and Dr Takk be joining the discussion soon?
Mutation at 2:46PM, May 5, 2009
(online)
How about this for a question:

What are the best sightseeing spots / where is your favorite place to go?

KALA-Dan! Reverse Trap!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon