Blade of Toshubi Questions and Answers

Character Personalities
Toshubi at 3:13AM, July 29, 2008
(online)
I can't imagine she'd use them all. (Would she?)

confusedsoul
Toshubi
Kali
Eh, a question from an AoS character.

Tieret Glaice: I will be holding a friendly ‘fighting’ competition in the not too distant future. If I was to send any of the Blade of Toshubi an invite to a tournament, would any of the characters graciously accept? :3

Author: Well, I'd say that these likely would. (Advisor Toh, Lamika, General Kai, Major Kohi, Toshubi, Reiko, Masato, Raool, Thobold, Neko, Jullia, Tak, Tatyana, General Tso, Angel, Shadow, ect…) On the other hand, these may not. (Kei, Jessica, Eri, Tomo, Kira, Lee, Rachel, Sadie, Myla, Kumisha, Kiki, Betsy, Penny, Clair,ect…)

See a bunch of names you don't recognize? That's ok, I haven't introduced them in the story yet.

Oh man. I see some busy times ahead for AoS 0_0
Ya know that tough material they make the “black box” on airplanes?
Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:26AM
Kali at 6:18AM, Aug. 5, 2008
(online)
Someone
I'm stupid enough to try but I already know I can't put every single character in. A few of the characters will be in the audience but thats all I'll say for now…

Now I will be more specific with which character's I'm going to ask.

Advisor Toh, Lamika, General Kai, Major Kohi, Toshubi, Rekio. What are your prefered weapons?

Fenrir says Grrrrrr!
Toshubi at 5:27PM, Aug. 5, 2008
(online)
Kali
Someone
I'm stupid enough to try but I already know I can't put every single character in. A few of the characters will be in the audience but thats all I'll say for now…

Now I will be more specific with which character's I'm going to ask.

Advisor Toh, Lamika, General Kai, Major Kohi, Toshubi, Rekio. What are your prefered weapons?

Advisor Toh: I have little need for weapons… I AM a weapon. But I guess if I must have to choose I would have to say cat's claw gloves would be my choice. I'll let the author describe them to you.

*A curtain gets pulled back and A pair of chain mesh gloves with a bunny girl in a shiney dress waves her paw over the glove like they're a prize in a game show.*
Author: These deadly weapons are the primary choice of martial artists who specialize in unarmed combat. The palm of the glove is a tight chain mail mesh which can be used to catch and hold onto or block a bladed object, (As long as the blade isn't being thrusted.) The back of the glove is a series of bladed armor plates. These allow the gloves to deliver “cheese gratter” like punches. Lastly, the finger tips of these gloves end in sharp points perfect for slashing. And those are the cat's claw gloves! Thank you Angel, you can take those away now.

Lamika: I am trained to use my sais with great skill. What I do best with my sais is catch and break other weapons being used against me. (Mostly swords.) I have a bladed fan as a back up weapon hidden at the small of my back behind the big pink bow.

General Kai: The katana. My katana is forged from part of the heavenly stone that fell from the heavens and is unusually sharp and strong, yet weighs very little.

Major Kohi: Dual katanas would be my choice. I may not have a magical blade like Kai or Reiko, but my armor is enchanted. The eyes on my armor warn me of danger that I can not see.

Toshubi: Short sword or dagger. They are quick, quiet, and allow me the freedom of movement that the larger weapons don't allow. My skill with these weapons in on the offensive.

Reiko: My Wolf Fang swords of course. They may not be all that impressive to look at… but they are very sharp and I can throw them like boomarangs. (If there is enough room for that option.) I am very good at defending with them.
Kali at 6:25AM, Aug. 7, 2008
(online)
Thanks, that will do for now… ^^

Fenrir says Grrrrrr!
chaychan at 9:17PM, Aug. 28, 2008
(online)
I guess this would be to the Author.
I wanted to know if the world of Toshubi had non mammalian peoples, like intelligent fish or lizard or bird races?
Phantom thief Yukai strikes!
Toshubi at 3:20AM, Aug. 30, 2008
(online)
chaychan
I guess this would be to the Author.
I wanted to know if the world of Toshubi had non mammalian peoples, like intelligent fish or lizard or bird races?

The nanovirus that was partialy responsible for the evolved animals that you've come to love / hate within this story was designed to work on humans… which are mammals. Amphibians, fish, birds, reptiles, insects, and the like were not effected the same way. While they did evolve… the result isn't the same as the mammals.

On the Diseased Islands there are rumors of reptilian creatures that use tools and hunt in packs or tribes… but they are very violent and have been known to be canabalistic.

Some birds evolved to become replacements for horses. But for the most part, birds have remained uneffected.

Reptiles have changed in size and shape. Almost having been thrown back to the dinosaurs. Some reptiles are used as pack animals and mounts.

Amphibians have changed very little… but they have increased in size some.

Insects have grown about a hundred time or more… but they don't produce the same amount of young that they used to.

Fish have seen no changes what so ever.

Dolphins and whales for some reason have remained unaffected. Perhaps living in the water acted as a barrier.
Mutation at 5:37PM, Aug. 30, 2008
(online)
Chay says thankies!

And since we're both curious about this question…

How many girls have rejected Raool? How many of them have turned out liking other girls? XD

(Had to ask considering one of my own characters. XD )

KALA-Dan! Reverse Trap!
Toshubi at 8:09PM, Aug. 30, 2008
(online)
Mutation
Chay says thankies!

And since we're both curious about this question…

How many girls have rejected Raool? How many of them have turned out liking other girls? XD

(Had to ask considering one of my own characters. XD )

Raool: Alas… I have been rejected by some of zee females, but I've been able to learn from my failures and have sharpened my charm. Mostly I do manage to charm zee females, but there are those who have resisted me… for now. Reiko is one such female who continues to resist my advances, but I refuse to give up.
I would say on average, about 10 percent of zee females I work my devilish charm on ends in failure.

Thobold: I hate to admit it, but he's telling the truth.

Raool: But I am not one to just go recklessly breaking zee female's hearts! No! No! When it is my time to go, (Usualy the next morning.) I make sure zee female knows I am greatful for her “time spent” with me. My biggest problem is that sometimes I run into these females later on while I'm charming another lovely female and this tends to complicate things.

Thobold: Like that night in the port town of Rei. You were dating three females at the same time. I have to admit, that escape through the alley ways was fun! But that isn't the first time I had to rescue you off the back of some hariy beast. HA! HA!

Raool: How was I to know she was married? She wasn't wearing a wedding band and she never mentioned her husband. Besides, bear females need romance too.

Thobold: Yeah, and bear males are VERY big and strong. As we both learned.

Raool: I tried to talk to him, but he wouldn't listen.

Thobold: Bear's aren't known for thier conversational abilities.

Raool: Ahem! We are getting off subject. As the lovely Mutation had asked… My success rate with zee females is rather high. As for coming accross females who prefer zee softer sex… not that I'm aware of.

Thobold: None that were willing to let him join in anyway.

Raool: I beg your pardon!

Thobold: Remember Gretchen? The Mink in the Lapine Republic?

Raool: Yes… But she and I…

Thobold: Yes you two yiffed. But she was using you to make her female lover jealous. Remember her “friend” Tammy who she was arguing with in the pub just before you moved in on her? Well after you two went up to your room she came back looking for her. She wanted to “kiss and make up”.

Raool: …

Thobold: Hello? *Snaps fingers*

Raool: H-how cruel…

Thobold: Sorry Raool. I should have told you.

Raool: Yes you should have! I could have had a menage a trois!
Mutation at 9:24PM, Aug. 30, 2008
(online)
Mutation: Raool and Thobold are the best characters ever. >< I mean… XD
Well, Raool, I can't exsactly give you words of support, but pretend I am instead of pointing and laughing at your antics. XD

Chay: Argh, well… at least he's honest.

Mutation: I expected him to be rejected more then that honestly, but I think I could hang around him so long as he didn't attempt his ‘charm’. XD
He might have to teach a character of mine his ways though. XD
'Here Malachite, meet Raool. He has only a 10% failure rate. Have fun.'

KALA-Dan! Reverse Trap!
Toshubi at 2:54AM, Aug. 31, 2008
(online)
Mutation
Mutation: Raool and Thobold are the best characters ever. >< I mean… XD
Well, Raool, I can't exsactly give you words of support, but pretend I am instead of pointing and laughing at your antics. XD

Chay: Argh, well… at least he's honest.

Mutation: I expected him to be rejected more then that honestly, but I think I could hang around him so long as he didn't attempt his ‘charm’. XD
He might have to teach a character of mine his ways though. XD
'Here Malachite, meet Raool. He has only a 10% failure rate. Have fun.'

Raool: Ah my lovely Mutation, I am hurt by your lack of faith in me. *Holds hands to his chest*. Why would you doubt me so? *Sigh!* Is it such a crime to have such love for females? I am kind and gentel to them am I not?

Thobold: You haven't gotten to interact with any females as of yet in the story for her to see you in action.
Mutation, in Raool's defence, (I can't believe I'm defending him!) a lot of readers underestimate the brutality of this world and the role females have here. In this world, females tend to be treated like second class furries, or objects. Mostly ment to be seen and not heard. (This will become more defined in the story later on.)

Raool: But I know thier value! Zee females have a special place in my heart and mind. I may be seen as somefurrie who loves them and leaves them… but I leave them happy and I never mean them any harm.

Thobold: I've got a question for you Mutation… Howcome I don't get females eating out of my hand like Raool?

Raool: Ha! Ha! That is and easy one to answer.

Thobold: I wasn't talking to you!

Raool: Charming zee females takes finesse with one's tounge… if you know what I mean. But you tend to handel your tounge like a war hammer! Sometimes your body posture is intimidating. You are a great interigator, but you don't really put out a “friendly and approachable” vibe. Zee females pick up on your body language and it makes them want to “stay out of your way”.

Thobold: Th-that's not true! I can be friendly damnit! Take that back or I'll pound you into a red wet pulp!

Raool: You see? That is what I an talking about! *Runs away*

Thobold: Get back here you little runt!! *Chases*
Mutation at 11:57AM, Aug. 31, 2008
(online)
Mutation: *Waves* See you two later. n.n Though honestly, if I met Raool I'd more likely to be his friend. *Nod*
A good pervert is one that at least knows how to be nice. XD

KALA-Dan! Reverse Trap!
Kali at 5:31AM, Sept. 9, 2008
(online)
Oh boy. I'm starting to love Raool. Thats so cute.

Fenrir says Grrrrrr!
Kali at 1:57AM, Sept. 12, 2008
(online)
These are for Mister 10% Rejection rate.

What kinda girl would you date?
Would you still go for it even if she could kick you're ass in a fight?
Do you only pursue Canines?

Fenrir says Grrrrrr!
Toshubi at 2:18AM, Sept. 28, 2008
(online)
Kali
These are for Mister 10% Rejection rate.

What kinda girl would you date?
Would you still go for it even if she could kick you're ass in a fight?
Do you only pursue Canines?

Raool: What kind of female would I date? Well, I prefer a female who is sweet but is adventurous. Most of the females I've dazzeled were like this.
As for the fighting part… I've never imagined that I'd ever have to get into a physical fight with any of the females I've been with, so it's never crossed my mind. I think I'd rather run away from a female that wanted to fight, than risk hurting her. (Or being hurt by her.)
I am open to all species of female furries. I am a bit taken by the Doe species due to spending most of my childhood and teenage years in the Deer Kingdom, but I am not blind to the beauty of the females of the other species.

Thobold: In a nutshell, Raool will tag any female that has a pulse!

Raool: Gah! Your banter is as rude as it is crude!

Thobold: Notice how he didn't say it was untrue!

Raool: Be gone Thobold! *Drawing his Rapier*

Thobold: Or what? You'll stick me with your toothpick?

Raool: That does it! EN-GUARD!!

Thobold: *Puts his hand on Raool's forehead, keeping Raool from getting close enough to strike.*

Raool: Damnit! I hate being the runt!
Kali at 3:50AM, Sept. 28, 2008
(online)
Eve (hand against the side of her face): Poor Raool. Thobold is a meanie.

Fenrir says Grrrrrr!
MOrgan at 9:27AM, Sept. 28, 2008
(online)
To Raool
What kind of girl wouldn't you date & for what reasons? (For instance, age, appearance, etc.)

To the Author
How many illegitimate children does Raool have, if any?

If yes, how many does he know of?

Do hybrids exist in the World of Toshubi, or can reproduction only happen within the same species?
M.Organ Art - Adults Only! cartoons
M.Organ Extras - Adults Only! extras
Toshubi at 2:02AM, Oct. 1, 2008
(online)
MOrgan
To Raool
What kind of girl wouldn't you date & for what reasons? (For instance, age, appearance, etc.)

To the Author
How many illegitimate children does Raool have, if any?

If yes, how many does he know of?

Do hybrids exist in the World of Toshubi, or can reproduction only happen within the same species?

Raool: Well… I wouldn't get too familliar with any female who was under the age of 17 that's for sure. I guess I'd draw the line once a female was older than 35. (In this world, if you live to be 50 you've lived a long life.) Appearance does play a bit of a role… but I can usually see the hidden beauty in most feamles.

Thobold: So you're saying that after a few drinks, you get some kind of twisted second sight?

Raool: SHUT UP!

Author: To be honest, I never really though about that… Hrmm…

Raool: *Sweating* Th-this isn't funny!

Author: I'd have to say…

Raool: *Whine! Whine!*

Author: None…

Raool: *Letting out a big sigh*

Author: That he knows of.

Raool: GAH! W-w-what!?!?

Author: And as for your other question…

Raool: HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!! What the hell do you mean, “That I know of!!”

Author: There are some cross breeds in this world, but they tend to be…

Raool: DO NOT IGNORE ME!! Answer me you scoundrel!

Author: outcasts and are shunned from society. Survival by one self is very hard in this world.

Raool: This can't be happening to me!

Author: I hope you found this information useful.

Raool: I'll get you for this!
Kali at 6:42AM, Oct. 1, 2008
(online)
Eve: Buggeration! o.O

Thobold
Like that night in the port town of Rei. You were dating three females at the same time. I have to admit, that escape through the alley ways was fun! But that isn't the first time I had to rescue you off the back of some hariy beast. HA! HA!

Raool
How was I to know she was married? She wasn't wearing a wedding band and she never mentioned her husband. Besides, bear females need romance too.

Thobold
Yeah, and bear males are VERY big and strong. As we both learned."

Raool at Author

———————————————————————————–

Kali: I want to draw a group of fennec fox-animal hybrids now… I'll work on that and send it to you at some point.

Eve: You nasty little creep, leave the poor guy be. Aw, Raool will have plenty of tail to chase in the Kitsune Kingdom (literally, those kit's have more than one).

Oboro: Hi Raool… ;D

Eve: This is to Jessica, if someone you knew was in danger (whether it be by blade or fang) and you saw your chance to escape but leave them behind, what would you do? Would you run away like as a little child would? Or would you stand up for them?

Fenrir says Grrrrrr!
Mutation at 7:31AM, Oct. 1, 2008
(online)
Trina: Hey, Raool, if you found out you did have a kid, you'd take care of them right? If you didn't have to stop the bad guys anymore, I mean.

KALA-Dan! Reverse Trap!
MOrgan at 12:57AM, Oct. 4, 2008
(online)
To the author.

Has Thobold had sex?

If your characters could access the internet & read webcomics, what webcomics, or types of webcomics, would they read?

If there were an evil/mirror universe version of the Blade of Toshubi what would the basic story be & how would the characters be different & what parts would they play?
Toshubi at 4:04PM, Oct. 7, 2008
(online)
Kali
Eve: Buggeration! o.O

Thobold
Like that night in the port town of Rei. You were dating three females at the same time. I have to admit, that escape through the alley ways was fun! But that isn't the first time I had to rescue you off the back of some hariy beast. HA! HA!

Raool
How was I to know she was married? She wasn't wearing a wedding band and she never mentioned her husband. Besides, bear females need romance too.

Thobold
Yeah, and bear males are VERY big and strong. As we both learned."

Raool at Author

———————————————————————————–

Kali: I want to draw a group of fennec fox-animal hybrids now… I'll work on that and send it to you at some point.

Eve: You nasty little creep, leave the poor guy be. Aw, Raool will have plenty of tail to chase in the Kitsune Kingdom (literally, those kit's have more than one).

Oboro: Hi Raool… ;D

Eve: This is to Jessica, if someone you knew was in danger (whether it be by blade or fang) and you saw your chance to escape but leave them behind, what would you do? Would you run away like as a little child would? Or would you stand up for them?

Jessica: Well… If Toshubi was in danger I'd some how find the courage to stand and fight.

Toshubi: Wrong answer! I can handle myself. You're still too young to be in harms way. If you see opportunity to escape, you take it!

Jessica: NO!

Toshubi: This isn't up for debate! I need to know you're safe.

Jessica: And I need you to stay alive! Don't underestimate me!

Raool: *Sneaks into the back ground. Sees Oboro, grins and waves.*

Toshubi: You will take that escape route and thats final!!

Jessica: You can't make me!! You're not the boss of me!! *Storms off*

Toshubi: Don't you turn your back on me! I'm not done with you!

Reiko: I would think that Jessica would disobey Toshubi and stand and fight as best she could.

Toshubi: You stay out of this! Don't encourage her!
Toshubi at 4:16PM, Oct. 7, 2008
(online)
Mutation
Trina: Hey, Raool, if you found out you did have a kid, you'd take care of them right? If you didn't have to stop the bad guys anymore, I mean.

Raool: *Shaking visably* Um… Forgive me, I'm still in a bit of shock. *Ahem!* Well… of course I would. I mean… they would be part of my own flesh and blood. I mean… I've thought about having pups in the future once I found the right female. But, no female has ever come forward to tell me that she was carrying my child.

Thobold: How many of your past flings have you run into?

Raool: N-none.

Thobold: *Sits down next to Raool and hands him a mug.* Here.

Raool: Wh-what's this?

Thobold: It's Skunk Ale. Some of the most potent alcohol in these parts.

Raool: Th-thank you friend. *Guzzels down the vile liquid.*

Thobold: It should help calm…"

Raool: *Slumps against Thobold.* ZZZzzz.

Thobold: Sorry guys, I know you're all wanting me to do or say something mean to Raool. But come on… he's still my best friend. Even I'm not THAT cruel.
Toshubi at 4:32PM, Oct. 7, 2008
(online)
MOrgan
To the author.

Has Thobold had sex?

If your characters could access the internet & read webcomics, what webcomics, or types of webcomics, would they read?

If there were an evil/mirror universe version of the Blade of Toshubi what would the basic story be & how would the characters be different & what parts would they play?

Thobold: WHAT THE HELL!?? Just what are you implying!?!

Reiko: *Looking smug* Answer the question Thobold.

Thobold: It isn't any of his bussines! That's my personal life!

Reiko: Aw! It's ok if you've never… ya know. But this IS the forum where ANYONE can ask the cast ANYTHING they want and we ARE required to ANSWER them.

Thobold: Mr. Author! Tell me this isn't so!

Author: Well… Um. I'm sorry Thobold, Reiko's right.

Thobold: OOOhhh! This is SO not cool!!

Reiko: We're waiting. *Giggles*

Thobold: N-not yet. I mean… I'm just waiting for the right female… that's all! I'm glad Raool is still out cold from that drink. He'd be insufferable if he knew.

Reiko: *Giggles*

Thobold: *Giving Reiko a death glare.* And he's never gonna know… right Reiko.

Reiko: *looking a little scared* Uh… Y-yeah.

Thobold: Good.

MOrgan at 3:19AM, Oct. 8, 2008
(online)
Toshubi
Thobold: WHAT THE HELL!?? Just what are you implying!?!

Reiko: *Looking smug* Answer the question Thobold.

Thobold: It isn't any of his bussines! That's my personal life!

Reiko: Aw! It's ok if you've never… ya know. But this IS the forum where ANYONE can ask the cast ANYTHING they want and we ARE required to ANSWER them.

Thobold: Mr. Author! Tell me this isn't so!

Author: Well… Um. I'm sorry Thobold, Reiko's right.
You know, I actually would have accepted “None of your business” as a legitimate answer.

Toshubi
Thobold: N-not yet. I mean… I'm just waiting for the right female…
You should try the wrong females, they're a lot more fun. ;-)
Kali at 6:54AM, Oct. 8, 2008
(online)
Imari: Heh, poor Thobold. You'll get there in the end, just hang in there.

Ricino (at Imari):You'd know that wouldn't you, you bastard…?

Imari: “What was that?”

Ricino (hiss): “Notttthhhhiiiiiiing”

Eve: The kitsune region may get a bit rowdy with visitors and the festivites but the number guards should increase. It should be fairly safe for Jessica, then again… It's customary how ever for people to wear masks, are you okay with this and what type of design on the mask do you want? Just a basic idea please.

Raijin: Advisor Toh, I'm some what of a fan of yours. If you wanted to dispose of someone with out people being able to trace it back to you or your associates in anyway, how would you do it and what method (assassin, trap, poison etc)?

*Rest of the AoS cast look at him suspiciously*

Fenrir says Grrrrrr!
Toshubi at 3:39AM, Oct. 11, 2008
(online)
Kali
Imari: Heh, poor Thobold. You'll get there in the end, just hang in there.

Ricino (at Imari):You'd know that wouldn't you, you bastard…?

Imari: “What was that?”

Ricino (hiss): “Notttthhhhiiiiiiing”

Eve: The kitsune region may get a bit rowdy with visitors and the festivites but the number guards should increase. It should be fairly safe for Jessica, then again… It's customary how ever for people to wear masks, are you okay with this and what type of design on the mask do you want? Just a basic idea please.

Raijin: Advisor Toh, I'm some what of a fan of yours. If you wanted to dispose of someone with out people being able to trace it back to you or your associates in anyway, how would you do it and what method (assassin, trap, poison etc)?

*Rest of the AoS cast look at him suspiciously*

Toshubi: Being a ninja, wearing masks is part of the uniform. So I wouldn't have a problem with a mask as long as it doesn't hinder my ability to see. I tend to just go with my standard “bandit” style mask. (The black cloth that covers my nose and mouth.)

Jessica: A mask huh? Like a ball mask? Or perhaps a jungle mask? OOOOHHH! I got it! I'd like a mask like Zorro's! Ya know? A cloth band that covers the eyes only. (And has holes for me to see through too of course.)

Advisor Toh: Ah! I see you know expert skills when you see them! If I were to do this deed, I'd make it either look like an accident, or “natural causes”. The best way to prevent folks from suspecting you of murder, is to make them think there never was a murder in the first place!

An accident can be staged in a large number of ways. It just depends on the enviroment and how many witnesses will be around. This method work rather quickly, but there is a chance for a sharp minded sleuth to uncover your “assistance” of the accident.

The “Natural causes” approach works really well if the victim is old or sickly. Poison given in small doses or bacteria are great for this approach. This approach takes some pacients and time, but it's the most likely method to keep you free of blame.

Mutation at 2:44PM, Oct. 11, 2008
(online)
Ooo! Ooo! Try to answer me this with your characters~! n.n

I have a good one that I thought about after reading a warning label on a friend's car, I was thinking about the stick figures everywhere in society.

That say ‘don’t leave a baby near this bucket filled with water' and the handycapped signs, and the ‘don’t push the cart this way' signs.
Oh yeah, and the cross walk signs with people on them.

I was wondering in general, what the people of Toshubi's world would have determined them to be. Also, if any books of the human languages were translated and kept?

Well, I'm curious as to any random facts of the relation of the ruined world to that of this new world.

I know that those trials Reiko went through had the first signs and hints, so I vaguely know that relation. Mystic Ruins. XD

(Insert joke of politician's vow of change.)

KALA-Dan! Reverse Trap!
Kali at 7:03AM, Oct. 15, 2008
(online)
Eve: What's on the Diseased Isles other then just sickness? what kinda freaks and creatures live there? And have any of the characters ever had pets?

Fenrir says Grrrrrr!
Toshubi at 4:40AM, Oct. 17, 2008
(online)
Mutation
Ooo! Ooo! Try to answer me this with your characters~! n.n

I have a good one that I thought about after reading a warning label on a friend's car, I was thinking about the stick figures everywhere in society.

That say ‘don’t leave a baby near this bucket filled with water' and the handycapped signs, and the ‘don’t push the cart this way' signs.
Oh yeah, and the cross walk signs with people on them.

I was wondering in general, what the people of Toshubi's world would have determined them to be. Also, if any books of the human languages were translated and kept?

Well, I'm curious as to any random facts of the relation of the ruined world to that of this new world.

I know that those trials Reiko went through had the first signs and hints, so I vaguely know that relation. Mystic Ruins. XD

(Insert joke of politician's vow of change.)

Reiko: Well… I've managed to get a few signs cleared for viewing from the hall of records. I've also got with me the translations to these hyooman glyphs. Here's what we've got…

We believe that hyoomans would eat litteraly anything! They would even eat thier own children. We believe that there was a severe population issue that happened among the hyoomans that they made this sign to remind them not to cook thier children or else they would become extinct.

Durring the days of Hyoomans, savage beasts roamed the landscape. Some of these creatures called Atvs by the hyoomans would carry off hyoomans foolish enough to get on thier backs and carry them to thier lairs to devour them! They made signs to warn hyoomans of thier aggressive behavior.

At some point in hyooman history, predator became prey and the hyoomans started hunting Atvs instead of eating thier children. Here we have proof of this with this Atvs butchering chart showing all the choice cuts.

Jessica speaks of evil hyoomans who worshiped the devil Ronald McDonald. There may be truth in her heathen religous beliefs. One of our exploreres found this sign near a place where hyooman food was thought to be raised and grown. We don't know what this sign was trying to tell… but it is confirmed that bovines did have this general shape before the Great Cataclysim.

It is said that hyoomans wielded great magic. Magic so profound that they could put up barriers that would shield them from harm. An explorer found this sing confirming these stories.

Some places within the hyooman world were booby trapped. This sign was found on a dead fall trap that had claimed a hyooman victim.

The hyoomans had a LOT of odd rituals and laws. In some areas, passing gas was prohibited. Perhaps the magic they were working with had dangerous reactions with it?

We believe that this sign served as a warning to would be thieves. The message was clear. “If you are caught stealing, your hand will be mangeled!”

Canine explorers continue to search for more hyooman art, writtings, and artifacts.
Toshubi at 4:59AM, Oct. 17, 2008
(online)
Kali
Eve: What's on the Diseased Isles other then just sickness? what kinda freaks and creatures live there? And have any of the characters ever had pets?

Reiko: Well… there are hyooman ruins on the Diseased Islands for sure. It is believed that there are traces of hyooman magic there causing rifts in the fabric of reality leading to other comic worlds. Deeper into the islands are a rumored to be creatures called Broken Ones. No furrie has ever gotten a good look at one. But those who have caught glimpses of them as they killed and devoured thier comrades claim they look like hideous deformed furries. Like they are a combination of furrie, and either something else or another furrie type.

Jessica: Other creatures roam these tortured islands…. Giant insects, huge lizards, carnivorus plants, quicksand, and most feared is the Portal Guardian. It is said there is a place on the Diseased Islands where a furrie can “jump” from on comic world to another. (This is where we plan to go find Ironkeel and Eve.) But before one can reach the portals, one has to get by the Portal Guardian. No one has ever returned to tell of the guardian.

More to come…

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon