rp catagory

Zot Q &A
shadowbladeXIII at 1:27PM, Feb. 7, 2014
(online)
ugh not feeling all that well today, and can't discuss future plans for Zot. but we are close. just just a bit more then we proceed…sorry for keeping everyone in wait.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on Feb. 7, 2014 2:18PM
picosux224 at 2:30PM, Feb. 7, 2014
(offline)
its cool Shadowblade no worries
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
SnowTheHedgehog at 4:09PM, Feb. 8, 2014
(online)
Alright, bad news. The odds that I will be without Internet until Thursday lie at 90%. You can start without me (in case of Snow and Val it's even better that way), but please wait with the kick in of the plot until I report back, okay?
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
picosux224 at 11:37AM, Feb. 9, 2014
(offline)
alright then.
shadowbladeXIII at 4:04PM, Feb. 9, 2014
(online)
Will do. Well Pico, you heard the man. shall we begin?
picosux224 at 4:19PM, Feb. 9, 2014
(offline)
yeah lets do this!
shadowbladeXIII at 4:25PM, Feb. 9, 2014
(online)
Alright. I already wrote. let the nonsence begin!
SnowTheHedgehog at 5:06AM, Feb. 14, 2014
(online)
Snow the Hedgehog

HP: 4/255
MP: 16/255
Attack: 5/255
Magic: 11/255
Defence: 10/255
Mag. Defence: 7/255
Knowledge: 13/255
Skill: 15/255
Speed: 6/255
Stamina: 14/255
Reflex: 23/255
Aim: 13/255
Luck: 1/255
Rage: 1%
Restraint: 2%
Combat: 28/100
Healing: 9/100
Tactic: 72/100

- Elemental resistances -

Fire: Half
Ice: Absorbed
Lightning: Half
Water: Half
Earth/Gravity: Full
Air: Half
Holy: Weak
Unholy: Resistant
Physical: Full
Magical: Full
Debuffs: 25% success ratio

- Restrictions -

No Hammerspace
Forgets pressure technique

- Appearance* -

See “My Image Locker”. The differences between the Snow there and the Zot-Snow is that the latter one is 38, hence fully adult and even in the middle of his senior ages (from my perspective on Mobians). He is taller, however with 120 cm (4') still rather short for a hedgehog. Instead of burgundy the most apparent reason he loves to fight and shows not the least of mercy with his enemies. That animalistic rage often causes him to doubt his own trustworthiness and empathy, and thus, the decisions he makes. To calm these doubts, he writes any thought about the potential mistakes in his prior decisions off as pointless, seeing how they can't wind time back either. Instead, he tries to consider every possible outcome of any future decision in advance, and combined with his unrivaled speed of thought, he ends up thinking way too much about everything. Instead of just taking the next step and dealing with the repercussions, he hesitates in fear of them. Earlier in his life, this wouldn't have had much negative impact on him, as the only variable in his calculation was his own gain, however, with the new direction Zot has taken - which he also took as a dashboard to impose the following change to himself - Snow is also trying to fix that problem and starts facing the mistakes he has and will make.
Towards foreigners, he shows courtesy, but no empathy. Towards family and friends, he behaves like a friend or family member would, but then again, he doesn't. Major tasks others ask him of come always with the condition of a favor, and if he actually owes the friend that asks him for help one, he weighs exactly if the debt is payed or not and if any change is to occur. Another trait some would see as no sufficient commitment to a healthy relationship or friendship, is the fact that in the end of the day, nothing is worth more to him than his own life. Which may sound egoistic, however actually encourages him to defend those that stand close to him with outstanding fury. Because, so long as he manages to keep both his and his dear's life safe, he won't need to make the decision which life to sacrifice in order to save the other one - another example of how he thinks too much and tries to plan too far ahead.

*) This is a description of Snow how he was when I left the RP. WARNING: Do not draw parallels between this Snow and the Snow from “The Darkest Hour”! They do not share the same personality nor history.
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
shadowbladeXIII at 3:37PM, Feb. 15, 2014
(online)
Ok so here's the thing…I've recently had something happen that kind of have had an impact. A small hiccup if you will. So, for the next few weeks I'm not going to be as active on Zot. So, expect less bullet rush typing every 20 minutes and maybe a few posts a day in its place. Till then, keep the story going folks try to keep watch when I can.
SnowTheHedgehog at 4:35PM, Feb. 17, 2014
(online)
Valary the Hedgehog

HP: 6/255
MP: 7/255
Attack: 7/255
Magic: 9/255
Defence: 8/255
Mag. Defence: 8/255
Knowledge: 11/255
Skill: 10/255
Speed: 15/255
Stamina: 14/255
Reflex: 12/255
Aim: 17/255
Luck: 14/255
Rage: 23%
Restraint: 31%
Combat: 46/100
Healing: 21/100
Tactic: 42/100

Fire: Half
Ice: Resistant
Lightning: Half
Water: Half
Earth/Gravity: Half
Air: Full
Holy: Immune
Unholy: Full
Physical: Full
Debuffs: 50% success ratio

- Restrictions -

No Cryokinesis
No other magic

- Appearance* -

A slight bit taller than Snow, but by no means a giant, Valary shares a brighter tone of her husband's primary fur colour, except for a wide, dark brown line down her spine, starting at the neck and going all the way down to her tail. Underneath a short black tank top with thick yellow seams and a dark blue jeans vest, her belly also shows smooth, dark brown fur and a navel piercing with a small, turquoise stone that complements her sky blue eyes. She has a slim, but toned body that successfully holds itself against the creeping age thanks to regular exercise. Although she's always been unsatisfied with her small bosom, she can be proud of her fully endowed hindquarters and long legs, concealed by brown suede shorts and black leggings and ending in sneakers of the same colour as the vest. Her haircut is basically never the same for more than a month as she loves to experiment and basically never grows tired of coming up with a new hairstyle to try out. Example: Her most recent hairstyle when she got pregnant and went on big vacation with Snow, her hair went down half her back in an upside down teardrop, and her eyes were half hidden beneath a short mullet.

- History* -

Kidnapped by “Liam” at a very young age to serve him and Rheinheim as experimental supply, Val has no memory left of her parents, which “Liam” also made sure it would never change in this life. The things he forced her to do and the cruel school of assassination he had her go through, scarred her beyond comparison and left her behind broken. When Shadowblade ended “Liam's” perverted brainwash on her and dozens of other children though, it even left her off worse than before. Saved too late, as he already bound her horribly damaged psyche to him, she's had the deranged need to please him by doing what he taught her planted inside already. While her memory shut off the terrible things she's lived through to save what little is to save of her sanity, the urge to cause havoc and bringing fear and agony to the people's hearts remained, seemingly without any cause. With nobody who cared for her wellbeing, her trauma rendered a normal life impossible for her, and while being fired from all her jobs, her last address in her soon to be terminated occupation as pizza delivery had her lost and took her to Zot on accident. The tower's weirdness which every normal person would have called impossible insanity, immediately triggered the urge to go rampant, until Snow tracked her down and took her to the Surveillance Room. Nobody knows what happened inside, and rumors about a broken table remain unconfirmed to this day, as all surveillance footage of this room at that time, is locked away in Shadowblade's desk.
Several periods of Snow and others entering her mind and partially erasing her memories and habits, including the reverse of said erasure, followed, as well as an overhasty marriage with Snow and the fallback to a second rampage, triggered when an unknown enemy assaulted Zot. Snow and Shadowblade knew nearly no mercy with her after that second incident - their combined punishment could measure up to what “Liam” used to do to her when she failed to live up to his standards. When Snow left Zot and her, she had a total breakdown. In desperate need of someone to pay her attention, she was short before developing a crush on Pico. When that happened, DN had her go through a specialized rehab, and indeed, she got over her problem and started to grow independent. Even though, and despite what he's done to her, Val forgave Snow and they moved back together. Now, all she was hoping for, was a normal life with her husband. By the time she began to learn that would hardly ever happen, she grew ever more unsatisfied with the outcome of each day, until it came to a breakout in which she tore an Ice Lord's head off. However, against everybody's fear, she calmed her anger and successfully fought the trained bloodlust down. When she learned to adapt to her “new” life, Val willingly followed Snow into solitude to infiltrate Torvek's lines, and she was the one who convinced Snow of trying and rejoining Zot, even though their situation left them in a far more inconvenient and dubious light than intended. When she was accepted and forgiven by all her friends, she - who used to blend out her own needs to please others - started to simply ignore the rumours behind her back, she and Snow never really planned to return to Zot and actually hoped to see the tower burn.

- Personality* -

Her personality probably went through more founding changes than everybody else's; nevertheless she seems to have found her inner center when returning to Zot after Torvek's attempt to force the world into change failed. Despite everything the world has done to her in her 29 years, she has preserved, or rather, found back her happiness and positive mentality. The urge to please others - formerly one of the biggest reasons she followed “Liam's” school even after he had no ongoing influence on her anymore - leveled off to a mere wish. In opposite to Snow, Val depicts a favour another one asks of her, as an honour to execute. Nevertheless, she knows where her limits, what her principles are. Thus, she would not blindly do anything for anyone. Rather, she would offer consultation and try to actually help her other.
In general, she carries issues about severally harming any foe, well knowing what pain means and not wishing anybody the same fate she's lived through. Still, she fights if necessary and would also kill swift and painless, should there be no other option. Under different circumstances, she could probably become best friends with her worst nemesis, and everybody who doesn't hate her by the principle, pretty much loves her and her sympathetic, caring, friendly and energetic attitude.

*) This is a description of Val how she was when I left the RP.

————————————————————

Claire the Hedgehog

HP: 3/255
MP: 0/255
Attack: 2/255 (221/255)
Magic: 0/255 (189/255)
Defence: 1/255
Mag. Defence: 4/255
Knowledge: 6/255 (0/255)
Skill: 4/255 (0/255)
Speed: 4/255 (166/255)
Stamina: 14/255 (251/255)
Reflex: 8/255 (0/255)
Aim: 9/255 (107/255)
Luck: 34/255
Rage: 42% (100%)
Restraint: 73% (0%)
Combat: 3/100 (88/100)
Healing: 2/100 (0/100)
Tactic: 19/100 (0/100)

(Stats in brackets stand for the Nachzehrer.)

Fire: Full (Resistant)
Ice: Full (Immune/Resistant)
Lightning: Immune (Resistant)
Water: Half (Immune - Half)
Earth/Gravity: Half (Immune/Half)
Air: Half
Holy: Immune (Weak)
Unholy: Absorbed
Physical: Full (Resistant/Half)
Debuffs: 25% success ratio

- Restrictions -

No fighting skills
No magic
No Nachzehrer control

- Appearance* -

See My Image Locker for a reference. The differences between the Claire there and the Zot-Claire are that the latter one is no koala, but a hedgehog, and doesn't share the same hairstyle. Fur- and eye colour and attire are the same though. Her hairstyle is short and unruly - also quite similar to that of Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII (The fact they both have the same prename is coincidence, I swear!), she even dyed some strands pink, others blue (once again; although Lightning's been one of the role models for Claire, identical prenames are mere coincidence). Additionally to the rose tattoo going up the right leg, she has another one on the back of her left shoulder that shows an eye that has a crumbling old wall clock instead of iris and pupil, as a sign of the short time everyone has on earth and thus should not waste it on living by law and social norms and should rather be spent doing whatever one feels like.

- History* -

Although she left her father's house sooner than her big brother, Claire didn't quite pull the job off as cunning as Snow. She didn't take any money with her and, as opposed to Snow, never reached any grade of education when she broke off school. The fact she never bothered to catch up with that problem only diminished her success in job finding by a small deal - success being a flexible term here. She's always managed to keep her head over the waterline with whatever job somebody could offer to her for the moment. Her flatmates never saw a problem with that attitude, since they all shared pretty much the same. Overall it was a shared housing that cared solely for having fun and not having to worry about all the world's problems; which led to an unnatural high sexual activity between all flatmates, even by mobian standards. All things considered, it was a good life for Claire. Until the incident with Snow and Rheinheim happened, which shocked her in two ways greatly. Not only was she dead, it was even her own brother who pulled the trigger and put a bullet through her brain. For Claire, who wouldn't hesitate one moment to sacrifice her own life in order to rescue her friends and, up to date, her brother, it was the highest act of treason imaginable. When she cut a trade with the Divine Court and forsook on her right to come to Heaven - she didn't live like an angel, but was always honest and upright - for the limited permission to watch someone and something else than her own bloodline from the afterlife, and got a Nachzehrer chained to her soul as an additional condition, her afterlife was officially screwed, too.
Given her situation, Claire's reaction on her brother suddenly showing up, saying he's merely on a “visit”, wasn't all that surprising. This encounter though tore open some old wounds, as result, she couldn't stop thinking about Snow, who could feel that due to the mysterious purple gas. Tortured by his growing feeling of guilt, he approached her again, this time with the offer to resurrect her, using a newly built body. Completely confused with the situation, she finally agreed - and, against her hopes, took her Nachzehrer with her without noticing. Staying true to herself, she put herself in eternal debt to Shadowblade, DN and Val; almost was she even so far as to considering to forgive Snow. A thought that didn't last long; soon as her Nachzehrer broke out the first time in the living world, devouring a good chunk of Zot's staff, all thoughts about mercy towards him were abandoned. Furthermore, when she soon had to learn that the Nachzehrer is likely going to break out far more often than it's ever been necessary in the afterlife, she started to think it might've been better to let her stay dead. Reinforced by the fact that, although she's back among the living, she still feels dead and can't find comfort among other people, even though she wishes few things more than company, she starts to slowly and secretly blame the others for approaching her with the whole idea of resurrection. A dangerous thought that makes the Nachzehrer fidgety. Because even the late repercussions of someone's actions can determine where said person ends up after death.

- Personality* -

Claire is a typical rogue. Rude, loud, vulgar and brutally honest, she says what she wants, when and how she wants. People who know her well though, know that half of her word's aren't meant to be taken seriously and that the content of them is what really matters. That way, someone who listens to her, will find her opinion very helpful, as she's not afraid to speak it and state her mind. What occurs time and again, going by completely unnoticed by herself, is that due to her unique way to look at things, and the disillusioned mind the afterlife tempered for 15 years, she makes an unconventional, if maybe not impeccable tactician, and often comes up with ideas nobody else would've thought of.
Other than that, death hasn't altered her personality greatly, minus one trait: Due to her resurrection, she neither belongs to the living nor the dead anymore. In the middle of the biggest crowd, in the center of everybody's attention, she would be the loneliest person in the world. Troubled a lot by that, she tends to develop a thin skin and sometimes over reacts on another person's words or acts. Often enough, she curses herself immediately after these outbreaks and apologizes. Nevertheless, the difficulty of having a normal conversation with her scared many of the tower's inhabitants off, which is good and bad for her at the same time. Everytime she is alone, she wishes for company, and vice versa. The Nachzehrer doesn't help either, seeing how it restricts her movement in the - on a long term view - tiny Tower of Zot to just about half of all floors.

*) This is a description of Claire how she was when I left the RP.WARNING: Donotdraw parallels between this Claire and the Claire in My Image Locker! They do not share the same personality nor history, not even the same race. And I say it again: The fact Claire and Lightning share the same prename is nothing but shear coincidence.

———————————————————–

Feb 12, 5:16 p.m. PST: Okay, so let's just take a short break while we're at it. I haven't had the time yet to read through all the new stuff. But I did see enough to notice that one of our efforts has been thrown over board already. I can see that you're urging to do some writing but if you keep going at that pace, Zot will be dead again after a few days. At least try to keep to the one post per day-limit, okay? Also, SB, while I see how it's convenient if you end the day for both Pico and Mia, Pico's an NPC. Give our Pico the chance to decide himself when his character sleeps in. Call it aggravation out of the principle if you want.Like usual, this post will self-destruct some time from now. Instead, it will show up at the Q I'm running low on Internet (I'm actually already paying for extra data), second; I'm way too fucking beat.Edit: I'm sorry, I meant to say one post per four hours, not per day. Also, I finally got Snow's character description done. Val's and Claire's will follow within the next days.

Feb 14, 2:07 p.m. PST: Funny. If I didn't know better, I would say I'm being flat out ignored. Well, I think I'm done here. You can stay at having the RP all to yourself.

UPDATE: No, I'm not really gone. But these posts, although removed from the RP itself, will remain here, as some of the topics are still up to date. So please, no character hijack beyond the limits we set, and keep the pace down. Thanks.
last edited on Feb. 18, 2014 5:33PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon