Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Need a little help here guys!
ChazzardXD at 9:23PM, Feb. 19, 2019
(offline)
Hey everyone! We just launched our manga series, but since we're new to The Duck, we were wondering if there is any way to keep pages separated by Chapter.

Example, we have one manga series but plan on it having multiple chapters and we have 30 pages in the first chapter and 28 in another chapter. Is there a folder system to keep the two chapters separated?
JaymonRising at 9:38PM, Feb. 19, 2019
(offline)
Not that I'm familiar with.

Otherwise try asking tips and tricks: https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/forum/13119/
stinger9 at 10:26PM, Feb. 19, 2019
(offline)
There is the “set page as chapter head” option, but all that really does is make it slightly clearer in the drop down page select menu where each chapter starts, but that seems like about as close as you can get
El Cid at 6:48AM, Feb. 20, 2019
(online)
You can use the Miscellaneous Links section to run banner links for each chapter along the edge of your comments section (go to Edit -> Links for your comic under User Control Panel).

Or, you could do a separate comic for each chapter, though I wouldn't recommend that.
ChazzardXD at 6:20PM, Feb. 20, 2019
(offline)
Thank you for the help guys! I really appreciate it!
rickrudge at 4:10PM, Jan. 29, 2020
(offline)
ChazzardXD,

I’m different from everyone here. I always have separate stories of about 20 to 30 pages each with the idea of some day printing a hardcopy comic book of some of them. Some of these stories are rated “Adult” and others “Mature”. I know that most Drunk Duck readers prefer viewing an all-included, on-going series.

Another negative is that it’s a lot harder to promote the different stories that go on. Plus people go to the stories that have ended and get discouraged. If you can get away with just having different chapters, you’ll be doing good.

— Rick Rudge

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon