Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Introducing... Mr. Comics!
Matt Comics at 12:11PM, May 17, 2021
(offline)
I think it's time to officially say hello. I wanted to do it earlier but I got sidetracked. I am not very active on forums in general, but I like to show up when something interests me.

My name is Matt, and I'm from ComicFury, where my comics (such as Huckleberry!) began their infinitely customized career, but the Duck also has its appeal. in fact I already have some recurring readers here ;)

My interests include exploring the nature around me, obsessing over current and extinct animals, plants, fungi, monsters, mythology, folklore, superheroes, astronomy, lame puns… and those things (and more) inspire my stories.

nice to meet you!
hushicho at 10:29PM, May 19, 2021
(offline)
Wonderful to meet you, welcome to the Duck! It's still quite a lively community, and I need to remember to check the forums more regularly! I'm delighted to see you've come here, and I look forward to seeing your work!
♥*♡∞:。.。 Official Site 。.。:∞♡*♥
Andreas_Helixfinger at 6:56PM, May 23, 2021
(offline)
I too need to pay a bit more attention to these forums! We're already acquainted, but I a still bid you welcome! I believe I'm one of the first to comment on your comic. Huckleberry is a lovely comic and I will keep reading it, just a heads up that I'm quite scatterbrained and may loose track of what I'm currently reading sometimes^^
StewartFerguson at 2:49AM, May 24, 2021
(offline)
welcome aboard! Nice to meet you!!
last edited on May 26, 2021 3:56AM
Matt Comics at 12:56PM, May 24, 2021
(offline)
thanks for the welcome everyone!

For those looking forwards to (more of) my work, you should know that I lean heavily towards idealism, escapism, and bad puns. Not spicy, depressing or gritty. Just silly all-ages entertainment with too many characters :)

I don't mind uploading scans of my oooold stories when needed, so the art can be all over the place depending on the series.

And yes Andreas, you were the first commenter on this version of my comic!! don't worry, I also read too much stuff for my attention span.

see you around!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon