I tried to make it rvelent to your comic

I just finish drawing this and its Christmas morning now

EDIT - go ahead and post this to the Halloween thing if it's worthy
Thanks, lothar! This is so cool. ❤️
Andreas_Helixfinger at 11:38PM, Dec. 24, 2021
(offline)
lothar wrote:
Andreas_Helixfinger wrote:

So! Here's my Secret Santa gift for our beloved Lothar. There weren't any specifications given so I decided to go for something remiscent of Lothar's personality as a comic creator. Something that felt random, rude and really colorful. And this became the result of that process.

Hope you find it to your liking Lothar, and have a happy holiday🎅🎅🎅

SO RAD !!!!!!!
I knew you were my secret santa ! hahahahahahahah!
and to reffered to as “BELOVED” realy warms my cold black heart

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome^^
davidxolukoga at 11:55PM, Dec. 24, 2021
(offline)

Thank you so much kawaiidaigakusei. This is officially the best secret Santa present I've gotten (so far). Happy holidays kawaiidaigakusei. And happy holidays DD
Tantz_Aerine at 4:34AM, Dec. 25, 2021
(online)
I'm late Hushicho, and I'm sorry! I hope you are easy to please because I only have a Christmassy Dhar for you :) I hope the color scheme isn't too off! If it is, I got the lineart too.

Merry Christmas!

last edited on Dec. 25, 2021 4:35AM
cdmalcolm1 at 2:49AM, Dec. 26, 2021
(online)
Tantz_Aerine wrote:
I'm late Hushicho, and I'm sorry! I hope you are easy to please because I only have a Christmassy Dhar for you :) I hope the color scheme isn't too off! If it is, I got the lineart too.

Merry Christmas!

That is so awesome Tantz. Really cool!
hushicho at 4:54PM, Dec. 27, 2021
(offline)
Tantz_Aerine wrote:

Merry Christmas!

THIS IS PERFECT! Brilliant! I love it so much, you have such fabulous style and honestly I don't think it's me being easy to please at all. This is a gorgeous work you clearly put a lot of time and effort into, and I'm humbled and just plain blown away. You draw Dhiar better than I do!

I'm so grateful for this gift. It means more than I can express, and I will treasure it always. Thank you again so much, though I can't possibly thank you enough! What a wonderful piece of beautiful art, very sensual and appealing, but also delightfully playful. It's very on the nose for Dhiar!
♥*♡∞:。.。 Official Site 。.。:∞♡*♥
Tantz_Aerine at 4:36AM, Dec. 28, 2021
(online)
hushicho wrote:
THIS IS PERFECT! Brilliant! I love it so much, you have such fabulous style and honestly I don't think it's me being easy to please at all. This is a gorgeous work you clearly put a lot of time and effort into, and I'm humbled and just plain blown away. You draw Dhiar better than I do!

I'm so grateful for this gift. It means more than I can express, and I will treasure it always. Thank you again so much, though I can't possibly thank you enough! What a wonderful piece of beautiful art, very sensual and appealing, but also delightfully playful. It's very on the nose for Dhiar!

I'm so glad you like it!! It makes me truly happy. Dhiar was pretty fun to work with!
sleeping_gorilla at 1:29PM, Dec. 29, 2021
(offline)
The last post will be up on Dec. 29th unless there are any new submissions. Can't think of a better way to close things out than with a sexy man wearing a mistletoe. I appreciate people giving their permission, if you don't want your art on the Secret Santa comic page just private message me and I will take it down.

Happy Holidays.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon