Tips and Tricks/Support *

Is the auto update thing broken?
lothar at 11:40AM, Sept. 6, 2022
(offline)
I just uloaded a bunch of pages and set all the dates up to sep 26 and now I can see it all already. Is that because it's my comic? I can't log out and check it cuz it's an adult comic and I cant view it when I'm logged out.
last edited on Sept. 6, 2022 9:16PM
J_Scarbrough at 12:09PM, Sept. 6, 2022
(offline)
I just took a look for myself, and it's showing me your latest update was September 4, so I hopefully this confirms your suspicion for you.

I would say it probably is because it's your own comic, and therefore, can see content dated in advance via admin/author privilege. I remember on Smack Jeeves, I could see the pages/strips I dated in advanced when logged in, and ComicFury had a similar thing - you couldn't see the actual comic pages until they were published, but you could see your future comics in Scroll View.

Joseph Scarbrough
YouTube :: Facebook :: Instagram
Othosmops at 1:53PM, Sept. 6, 2022
(offline)
That's exactly how it is. The only disadvantage that these scheduled updates have is that the comics published in this way are not displayed among the “Latest Updates”.
See This bug/problem list
last edited on Sept. 6, 2022 1:54PM
GeekyGami at 8:52AM, Sept. 7, 2022
(offline)
Othosmops wrote:
That's exactly how it is. The only disadvantage that these scheduled updates have is that the comics published in this way are not displayed among the “Latest Updates”.
See This bug/problem list

… Oh, that's kinda fucked, I did that from the very beginning lmao

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon