Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Here's all that I got to tell
Andreas_Helixfinger at 12:28AM, April 1, 2023
(offline)
Hey everyone!

Been quite a while since I did one of these. Just thought I'd make this thread to share with everyone what I got going on now and in the future in terms of comics and stories.

Recently I've set up a brand new webcomic here on the site and over at Comicfury. This one is called Psyflung. It's a sports drama mixed with mystery and a little bit of psychadelia. This will be the sixth of the total of seven comics I'm planning to run.

The seventh comic will be a shoot-em up horror sci-fi story titled U.X.O, the abbreviation which will be explained once I set that comic up.

Also I'm thinking about writing and posting some spin-off lits of the comics over at sites like Weasyl and Archieve Of Our Own (AO3).

Lastly, I got ideas for three novel length stories that I'm thinking of writing and maybe publish as E-books in the future on Smashwords and maybe other places. I don't have that much info to share on those yet, but perhaps I will further down the line if there is enough curiosity for it. Overall it feels like I've figured out all of what I want to make in webcomics and storytelling in general at this point.

That's what I wanted to share with you fine folks here on DD. Let me know your thoughts if you got em'. Til' next word.

last edited on April 1, 2023 12:55AM
lothar at 1:12AM, April 1, 2023
(offline)
I support all human creatures! Death to the machines. Long live the spirit of humanity and human civilization!
InkyMoondrop at 8:05PM, April 1, 2023
(offline)
I've yet to familiarize myself with your comics, Andreas, but even if it's too gory for me, I'll read some. And your new sports-themed idea seems legit interesting.
Andreas_Helixfinger at 10:30AM, April 2, 2023
(offline)
lothar wrote:
I support all human creatures! Death to the machines. Long live the spirit of humanity and human civilization!

I hear ya', bro๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

InkyMoondrop wrote:
I've yet to familiarize myself with your comics, Andreas, but even if it's too gory for me, I'll read some. And your new sports-themed idea seems legit interesting.

That glads me to hear, Inky๐Ÿ™‚ I'll give your comics a read as well soon enough๐Ÿ‘ Been a little bit behind the whole reading part in general lately, but I'm starting to catch up now.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon