Comic Talk and General Discussion *

What should my next comic be?
Spooky Kitsune at 8:01PM, Nov. 3, 2023
(offline)
Since I close to finishing my one shot I've been thinking up some comic ideas! But I'm having trouble deciding which one to do first but here are some rough drafts of the options (I will do them all eventually but I want to see which one looks the most interesting to you guys)

Dream eaters - a mysterious disease that makes those infected in to a eternal “sleep” that leads humanity to ruin. but group of teenagers summon the nightmare demon to go in to the minds of those infected and try to get them to wake up. Probably just a one shot maybe a mini series if I can think up a good ending

Comet girl and the failtuff bandit - a girl wishes on a comet to help people then she gets sent to a outer space becoming a “comet girl” basically someone who fufills the whishes of anyone who calls upon them by wishing on a comet, and her partner a mysterious raccoon dog who insists he's a famous alien bandit as they fulfill any wish an alien may ask of them. Their Will be 4 short “stories” about the two

Anthology of unusual cases of Humans and Demons/ Special's committee stories (and side stories) - a bunch of mini stories about humans and demons probably around 10 stories so it would take awhile here's a few rough drafts of some of the stories that I'll make:

4. Yippee ki yay girl - a girl is almost died but got saved by a Axe demon, they grow close to the point they make a pact to never leave each others side. But the Axe demon gets sick and the girl makes a pact with a happiness demon selling her future happiness for her current happiness

7. Countryside parasite - a farmer boy's only friend went missing, as his only last connection to normalcy he searches for him only to find a horrifying discovery. His friend had died trying to get the fruit the farmer boy wanted and ended up getting possessed by a parasite demon. The farmer boy is not going to abandon his friend that easily

8. Tulpa girl - a girl who wants to get her life together starts taking to herself in the mirror to gain confidence, but eventually her reflection comes to life

I'll probably finish my one shot this year work on a script for one of these and release it next year maaaybe December if I'm luck ^∆^ (sorry if I explained it kinda sucky I'm not that good at explaining stuff)
last edited on Nov. 7, 2023 10:33AM
takoyama at 10:12PM, Nov. 3, 2023
(online)
I like tulpa and dream eaters…i always was a fan of dream comics and movies. i have love for dreamscape the old 80s movie and nightmask the marvel comic.
Andreas_Helixfinger at 11:37PM, Nov. 3, 2023
(offline)
They all sounds like interesting story ideas to me.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon