MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia VII: Reverse Mafia
the2ndredbaron at 4:21PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Harkovast you ready to Tango and Cash this place up!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
KillerBob at 4:23PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
KillerBob
Why is there so many pages!!

Also thanks to my real life snooping((Taking monkey's laptop and looking through his pq's)) I know what horrible mistake you guys just did. But on a good note I commented! Yay me!

Also plz don't kill me I'm a newb.
Um that is not allowed. That would be akin to taking my posts and just sending them to people.
Oh crap…..did I just ruin the game? I'm sorry I didn't know :( Umm sorry…
My name is Bob and I kill things. Things like: moments, moods, norms, rules, and people.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:15PM
Product Placement at 4:23PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
So crocty… now that you're mayor what can you do to prove to us that you're not an agent?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
Niccea at 4:24PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
KillerBob
Niccea
KillerBob

Also thanks to my real life snooping((Taking monkey's laptop and looking through his pq's)) I know what horrible mistake you guys just did. But on a good note I commented! Yay me!

Um that is not allowed. That would be akin to taking my posts and just sending them to people.
You cheated…look it up in the rules.

Someone
All PQ's that I send you should be considered private
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
rokulily at 4:25PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
On a related note, we're like, 10 pages behind in the previous mafia comic. Any volunteers to take care of things rather expeditiously?

If anyone can tell me the story I can draw it up quick.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Product Placement at 4:25PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Niccea
KillerBob
Niccea
KillerBob

*Looking up the rules*

Hmm… interesting. Ok guys. I'll get the feathers. Who's providing the tar?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
harkovast at 4:26PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
PP I like your reasoning, everyone who cant prove their not an agents should be killed!
I accuse everyone!
Since I asked first you all have to prove it first, otherwise I am allowed to kill all of you.
If anyof you do prove it to my high standards, I will then prove that I am not an agent.
And we will dance off together in victory!

Awesome!
Bada-Bing, bada-boom!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
KillerBob at 4:26PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
KillerBob
Niccea
KillerBob

I'm sorry. I didn't think it meant this. I never said what his role is! All I said is that they made a mistake. That could easily mean he is an agent and will take out his wrath on all who had opposed him. Please sorry I didn't think. I didn't mean to cheat.
My name is Bob and I kill things. Things like: moments, moods, norms, rules, and people.
Niccea at 4:27PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
rokulily
Hakoshen
On a related note, we're like, 10 pages behind in the previous mafia comic. Any volunteers to take care of things rather expeditiously?

If anyone can tell me the story I can draw it up quick.

Final Narrative of Game VI
Tension is high in the air. Many lives have been lost. Scars of destruction run through the Townston. Villagers are thirsty for blood. A thirst that's not easily quenched. It's time to end this. We will not give the mafia a chance to end another life. Crowds have gathered around the Town hall, demanding for the last of culprits to show himself to receive his judgment. But the2ndredbaron is not there.

CatCatDragoo has been informed to arrive at a street corner near the library. As the bodyguard of the2ndredbaron she's obligated to obey even though she doesn't like it. However the letter she receive from her mayor promised that he'd turn himself in if she'd see him there which made it easier to comply. After standing around for couple of minutes, her cell phone rings. As she answers it she can hear that baron is at the other end. “Hello? Have you arrived” he asks. “Yes.”She replies, “-Where are you?”. With a sigh of relief baron continues:“Go into the back alley near you. You should see a door. I'm hiding inside there from the mob. Please meet me there. I wish to come peacefully with someone I can trust… I need to come clean”. Carefully she edges herself towards the corner of the alley to see if anyone's there. At the end there's a door with a broken lock. She approaches and peers inside. The interior is dark and no light switch is present around the door. As she takes few more steps inside to look for Baron she hears a click behind here as a metal grid slams over the doorway, trapping her inside. “Baron!” She yells out “-this isn't funny! You'll only making it harder for yourself”. “Oh I'm afraid that I'm not the one doing this.” says Baron through the phone “- You see, during one of our frequent night excursions, my group discovered that our Gamestop store owner was a peculiar individual. Since you just walked into his back door, I'm assuming that he's coming to greet you. Have fun”.

As the phone line disconnects, CatCatDragoo becomes aware of all the various traps and devises appearing out of the woodwork. With lightning speed she makes her way towards the door, dodging the various projectiles flung towards her and jumping past any forming trapdoors and emerging wall spike. Near the door a cage of scorpions appears which opens up, allowing the vicious critters to come striking towards her. As CatCatDragoo backs away, she narrowly avoids a spear that was launched from one of the walls. With amazing dexterity she manages to grasp onto the polearm and uses it to vault over the poisonous guardians, kicking through the door, ending up in a hallway. “So the warlord has sent another minion! This time a competent one!” sounds the speaker system. “Hakoshen, this is a mistake! I'm not your enemy!” she yells out as she travels down a corridor, hoping that he'll listen to reason. “The mistake was yours, invading my fortress. I have the home field advantage here.” This time the voice didn't come from a sound system. This time it was right behind her. Turning around to meet him head on she receives a bayonet strike to her side. Sporting a M16 with a mounted blade, Hakoshen makes several jabs towards her but only manages to strike her with his first surprise attack hit. Annoyed he pulls the trigger to finish her off but by then she'd managed to grab around the hilt of the gun to divert the fire elsewhere. Pulling up his army knife, Hakoshen swings at her to make her let go of the gun but thanks to her advanced countering training that she'd received, she was able to dodge and grab around his wrist. But Hakoshen was no ordinary individual. With years of military training he knew exactly how to counter her moves and with a short but powerful jerk his hand was free to strike her into the side of her chest. As she lets go of the gun he opens fire, ridding the world of another sworn enemy of the US army.

At that very moment, several rounds pierce Hakoshens body. “Sorry to interrupt you at such a crucial moment but I wanted to be absolutely certain that you'd be busy while I snuck past all your sprung traps” says the2ndredbaron as Hakoshen drops to the ground. In great pain, the ex-veteran turns to look at his mayor and with a blurry sight he sees a terror from his past. “Warlord?” He asks, “-Are you finally here to finish the job?”. Not caring for his dilutions baron responds: “Eh, sure. Why not.”

The patrolling mob become aware of the commotion coming from the Gamestop and converge around the area. As villagers start to pour the building, Baron appears when he deems that a sufficient number has entered. Before the angry mob approach to apprehend them he notions them to listen and starts his speech.

“Look at you, what is left of you. Standing there looking amongst yourselves like a herd of frighten sheep. Your leaders are gone, we took them first, knowing panic would ensue, but we were to late on that account. This should have been our time. We had the people, the positions but our leader in his folly listened to me. Allowing my lust power to undermine our cause. But did you think it would end quietly? How many of you are among the dead? We may not have the town but we crushed you. You're broken. And if that is all I can take I'll take it. I will take you all. You think we didn't plan this. In his insanity Hakoshen, left this place rigged full of his bombs. Do you really think I would be so stupid as to throw away my life for some crazy paranoid bastard! You are in my trap now. And the fire will consume us all! To the last, I grapple with thee; from hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!”

With those words he presses the remote he took from Hakoshens body. The entire place is engulfed in flames as the street is consumed in a angry roar. The paranoid did a good job lining the entire building with C4.

The mafia is dead but a bitter sweet victory it is. With a wast number of townies dead, the rebuild will be slow and hard but none the less, it will be rebuilt.
Product Placement at 4:30PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
We're also missing the Green Monkey lynch.

…. crocty.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
crocty at 4:32PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Don't mind us, Hak. We argue alot, it's harmless~ We settled our dispute, I won, and she failed!

Anyway…
Humorman, I'm not sure if anyone's going to be really willing to give you a chance anymore, but if you're going to help us, then stick around.
I dunno if admins, or Niccea are going to take action after you performance earlier, though…

Hark and Baron: Your art shall arrive shortly.

I don't make the rules, I just follow them.

Killerbob:…o.o

PP: I guess all I really can do is lynch some dirty 007s!

Oh, and Monkey? ^_~ I trust you're drawing those 16 or so pictures for everyone. Even though you lost, you still bribed them in to voting for you, and thus you owe them. Failure to provide these pictures will result in direct suspicion from moi, seeing as though it means you'd have screwed them over.

Don't think of it as me making work for you, think of it as revenge for you making work for me.

Also: If all Mafia could please PQ me your roles, it would be helpful, but like many people say, it's not always a good idea. I guess it comes down to a matter of trust in this situation. So, if you want to, PQ me your role, if you don't, then that's fine with me. :/

And PP, I drew that! http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Drunk_Duck_Mafia/index.php?p=558353
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Hakoshen at 4:32PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Don't forget my death is a two page spread.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:38PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
crocty
Oh, and Monkey? ^_~ I trust you're drawing those 16 or so pictures for everyone. Even though you lost, you still bribed them in to voting for you, and thus you owe them. Failure to provide these pictures will result in direct suspicion from moi, seeing as though it means you'd have screwed them over.
You need to read better Crocty. I clearly said if they helped me win. Did I win? No. There fore no fanart and comments.

Also come on Nic, Killer is new and stupid to are ways.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
kitty17 at 4:39PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Gasp, that's cheap…
crocty
Don't mind us, Hak. We argue alot, it's harmless~ We settled our dispute, I won, and she failed!

nuh uh D:

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
Niccea at 4:39PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
I just said he cheated and I would appreciate it if he would never do it again. It isn't like I'm kicking him out. But that is seriously uncool.
Hakoshen at 4:41PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
What would have happened if there were a tie? Zombie Lincoln? Did I unknowingly throw away Zombie Lincoln?!
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
crocty at 4:42PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
It was a bribe for them to vote for you, but okay, if you don't want to draw their pages, even though they wasted their preeeeecious votes on you, I don't mind. =w=
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Niccea at 4:43PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen
What would have happened if there were a tie? Zombie Lincoln? Did I unknowingly throw away Zombie Lincoln?!
No.
humorman at 4:44PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
So these are my options:

-Lynch Crocty……..he is an agent.

I can lynch someone without reason just because someone with power told me to do so.

-you can leave and never come back

I can leave just because some douchebag doesn't like me.

-When the clues come out, investigate and solve them. All that we can do now is get in potential actions and wait until tonight's narrative comes out.

I can do this, which is what I've been doing since the first game, but no one will give a damn what you have to say anyways.

So if your a townie/person without an active role/person new to this game, you have absolutely no reason to stay in this game. You can say whatever you'd like, but no one will listen. The kicker is that there is NOTHING you can do about this. You will eventually be killed off, and no one will give a damn about you after that. You are worthless. You shouldn't even post. All you have is one stupid little vote that will NEVER matter. Sure, the people with actual ablities will tell you that this isn't true, but they'll be lying through their teeth. They just want you to follow their directions so you'll vote for the people they don't like. Your opinions do NOT matter to them because you are useless. When you're in a position like me, no matter what other people may say to you, there is only one option available to you: give up.

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
Hakoshen at 4:45PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
Hakoshen
No.

Awww…
-Harkovast
Ochitsukanai at 4:47PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
humorman
I can do this, which is what I've been doing since the first game, but no one will give a damn what you have to say anyways.
Well then, I will give a damn about what you have to say.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
KillerBob at 4:49PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
I just said he cheated and I would appreciate it if he would never do it again. It isn't like I'm kicking him out. But that is seriously uncool.
Yeah Its okay now! And I promised to read the roles more throughly next time.
Bocaj at 4:50PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
I legitimately think we should lynch Aghammer.
He is probably an agent.

The End.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:32AM
Product Placement at 4:53PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
crocty
And PP, I drew that! http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Drunk_Duck_Mafia/index.php?p=558353
Well hot diggity. You did come through. Sorry, I hadn't notice the update.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
rokulily at 4:55PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
crocty
It was a bribe for them to vote for you, but okay, if you don't want to draw their pages, even though they wasted their preeeeecious votes on you, I don't mind. =w=

I voted for him before the bribes hence he owes me nothing. So thats two less drawings for the record.
Hakoshen at 5:02PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
rokulily
crocty

I voted for him before the bribes hence he owes me nothing. So thats two less drawings for the record.

Such selflessness! I'd expect nothing less.

From an agent.
-Harkovast
rokulily at 5:03PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
humorman
So if your a townie/person without an active role/person new to this game, you have absolutely no reason to stay in this game. You can say whatever you'd like, but no one will listen. The kicker is that there is NOTHING you can do about this. You will eventually be killed off, and no one will give a damn about you after that. You are worthless. You shouldn't even post. All you have is one stupid little vote that will NEVER matter. Sure, the people with actual ablities will tell you that this isn't true, but they'll be lying through their teeth. They just want you to follow their directions so you'll vote for the people they don't like. Your opinions do NOT matter to them because you are useless. When you're in a position like me, no matter what other people may say to you, there is only one option available to you: give up.

That's not true! The first of any objective in a game is to have fun! SO what if votes don't matter that much?! We still vote for the president and we can still vote here and if for any thing else of just saying we give a damn! Giving up is a worthless option, instead I would go with messing with people or just having fun!

jeez, I sound like an afterschool speical… Don't do drugs kids- sell em ‘cause we’re mafia!

And Hak… Maybe two page death, we will see…
humorman at 5:05PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Ugh… that's all there is in being a townie – being ingored.

Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
humorman at 5:09PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
rokulily
humorman

That's not true! The first of any objective in a game is to have fun! SO what if votes don't matter that much?! We still vote for the president and we can still vote here and if for any thing else of just saying we give a damn! Giving up is a worthless option, instead I would go with messing with people or just having fun!

jeez, I sound like an afterschool speical… Don't do drugs kids- sell em ‘cause we’re mafia!

And Hak… Maybe two page death, we will see…

If you don't have an active role, then you ARE worthless. You can sugarcoat it all you want, but being a townie is a NEEDLESS ROLE. Messing with other people just makes them want you to leave the game. As a townie, you have NOTHING to look forward in this game. DEAL WITH IT.

Niccea at 5:10PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
humorman
Ugh… that's all there is in being a townie – being ingored.
No. That is all there is to being a thorn in the town's side.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon