MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia VII: Reverse Mafia
Hakoshen at 3:22PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Hak I my word is good. As for the switching sides unless downpayment sorry but if you want to get an agent in office………..meh.

This global bribe is a you scratch my back I scratch yours. That and I demand all people still voting for Crocty to demand from him a better bribe! XD

Considering you're all agents anyways…

EDIT: And I still don't have a title…
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Product Placement at 3:26PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Ochitsukanai
Come on, y'all! We can actually win this thing!
We can?

Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:27PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Ochitsukanai
What?

Monkey never adequately defended himself against questions earlier. It can't be denied that Hakoshen is behaving rather erratically. Aghammer also never stopped acting suspiciously - he's instantly going along with everything Monkey says, but how can that be so? Why are they ALL so sure of themselves? It's completely abnormal, it's completely suspicious. I'm nearly certain that Monkey shouldn't win this election.

I worked really hard to ensure a townie win last time because I was sick of the mafia winning. I want to work to ensure a mafia win. I'm tired of the small group defeating the large group, especially when the deciding factor is greed rather than intelligence or strategy. Come on, y'all! We can actually win this thing!
Bull Monkeys! Who won it for mafia a few games back? Hak isn't following orders he is even threatening to vote crocty. Ag and I are friends. I've commented on almost everyone of his comics and he has done the same for me. Even on my html test one. IT WAS A TEST and he still commented XD

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
the2ndredbaron at 3:29PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
I'm just saying that Monkey has offered me 5 pieces of fanart and over 80 comments, that is insane. Some one is trying to hard.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
Niccea at 3:30PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen
I threw some at you.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
Product Placement at 3:30PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
I'm bored. Maybe I should change my vote again to stir things up.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Hakoshen at 3:31PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Ochitsukanai
What?

Monkey never adequately defended himself against questions earlier. It can't be denied that Hakoshen is behaving rather erratically. Aghammer also never stopped acting suspiciously - he's instantly going along with everything Monkey says, but how can that be so? Why are they ALL so sure of themselves? It's completely abnormal, it's completely suspicious. I'm nearly certain that Monkey shouldn't win this election.

I worked really hard to ensure a townie win last time because I was sick of the mafia winning. I want to work to ensure a mafia win. I'm tired of the small group defeating the large group, especially when the deciding factor is greed rather than intelligence or strategy. Come on, y'all! We can actually win this thing!

EDIT: Seriously, if there's a legitimate reason why I SHOULD be voting Monkey, I'd like to know it. The best I can do is vote by elimination - it's either gonna be Crocty or Monkey, and I really think Monkey is more suspicious. :\

And after you died, I campaigned in your absence, just as you requested. I PQ'd everyone, begging, pleading and crying onto my keyboard, just as you asked. All I ask in return is this one favor; to consider just this one thing; somebody down the hall just broke something. Ha ha!

Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:31PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
the2ndredbaron
I'm just saying that Monkey has offered me 5 pieces of fanart and over 80 comments, that is insane. Some one is trying to hard.
Its because I love this town and refuse to see it fall into lawful hands!

crocty at 3:32PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
I'm not going to draw 3 fanarts for everyone person, or leave comments for everyone.
That would be insane, clinically.

Anyone who offers to draw 2 fanarts for that many people isn't fit for mayor, they're only fit for a strait jacket! D8
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
harkovast at 3:32PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
I am not saying that makes monkey an agent, being desperate to win is a reasonable response, but monkeys offers are becomming riciulous.
Hes getting close to drawing twenty pictures now!
Thats not practically possible unless hes going to draw stick men, in which case whats the point?
Fan art needs to have a bit love in it!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Aghammer at 3:33PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Only an agent would say “ya'll”!!

In the past the mafia have multiple people running and then switch to ONE candidate… the other person running concedes and all votes switch to the ONE. In this case, we certainly see that in the Crocty / Kitty behavior. That makes me suspicious… also, while Hakoshen is a little crazy (check out that avatar) I don't think that Monkey has done anything suspicious (although his hand is gonna fall off from all the fan art).

Ochi, you are excellent at either compiling clues and leading OR misleading people away from the actual clues. In this case, given the behavior of Crocty, Kitty and Baron, I have to think you are attempting to MISLEAD us or are confused. One of those is true and I haven't seen you confused ;)

Oh, and is Ochi okay as a nickname?

Edit: And I don't have a title :P

Edit: I think Hakoshen is involved in some drug tests (just guessing :)) Kidding, man, just kidding, don't kill me!

Ochitsukanai
What?

last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Hakoshen at 3:34PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
Hakoshen
I threw some at you.

Was I supposed to pick one? In which case, I want to be called the Spartan! Someone called me that last game. Plus, despite the fact that I contributed greatly (in my opinion) to the victory of said game and should have gone home to celebrate victory I still somehow died.

Edit: I also promise to draw three fanarts for everyone who votes for me!! THREE. You're not running you say? Well, that just makes it all the more evil, doesn't it?
-Harkovast
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:36PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
harkovast
I am not saying that makes monkey an agent, being desperate to win is a reasonable response, but monkeys offers are becomming riciulous.
Thats not practically possible unless hes going to draw stick men, in which case whats the point?

Who said I'm doing them all tonight? I'll have no weekend but hey atleast townies will win. I've yet to be on the winning side and damn it if I'm letting Crocty ruin it for me. Also if I don't offer all this crap stupid popularity is going to give Crocty the win. Also “The Game”

Niccea at 3:37PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen
Niccea
Hakoshen
I threw some at you.

Was I supposed to pick one? In which case, I want to be called the Spartan! Someone called me that last game. Plus, despite the fact that I contributed greatly (in my opinion) to the victory of said game and should have gone home to celebrate victory I still somehow died.
Ok…*draws katana and taps him on the shoulders* I dub you Hakoshen the Spartan.
Hakoshen at 3:39PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Hak isn't following orders he is even threatening to vote crocty.

Wait… what?
-Harkovast
Niccea at 3:40PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
20 mins
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:40PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

Wait… what?
When you asked for down payment.

harkovast at 3:40PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Well who ever wins, lets all remember whats really important.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F0bJ69QkU4

That link will change your life!

Product Placement at 3:41PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
harkovast

….

Stick figures can have some love in it.

See?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Hakoshen at 3:42PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Hakoshen
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

Wait… what?

Oh. Sorry.
-Harkovast
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:44PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Hakoshen
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

Wait… what?

Oh. Sorry.
No problem.

Ochitsukanai at 3:45PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
We can?
We sure as hell can! Do you KNOW how competitive I am!? I'm so friggin' competitive that when I walk into a contest of wills, Aghammer jumps out the window to avoid detection! And I'm not even named Will! (Naw, just kiddin'.)
Aghammer
I don't think that Monkey has done anything suspicious (although his hand is gonna fall off from all the fan art).
I've talked about my suspicions. I don't think “we're friends!” is a good reason to explain your unconditional support of him - I like nearly everyone who I've played this game with, but it doesn't exempt them from suspicion.
Aghammer
Ochi, you are excellent at either compiling clues and leading OR misleading people away from the actual clues. In this case, given the behavior of Crocty, Kitty and Baron, I have to think you are attempting to MISLEAD us or are confused. One of those is true and I haven't seen you confused ;)
Then you haven't looked closely enough - I make mistakes every game. In Mafia II, for example, I revealed Niccea's role and had Harkovast executed mistakenly.

I'm not saying I'm necessarily correct in my suspicions, because I have no way to know for certain. All that I can do is vote in the hopes that I am right.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
crocty at 3:45PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Well Monkey, you may be right, this is kind of a popularity contest.

So you're turning it in to a ‘who can crank out the most fanarts’ contest. o:< And honestly, being cool is much better than insanely offering to give fanarts to everyone.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Product Placement at 3:49PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
crocty
Well Monkey, you may be right, this is kind of a popularity contest.

So you're turning it in to a ‘who can crank out the most fanarts’ contest. o:< And honestly, being cool is much better than insanely offering to give fanarts to everyone.

That comment has tempted me to change my vote again.

I like popularity contests.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:49PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Ochitsukanai
Aghammer
I don't think that Monkey has done anything suspicious (although his hand is gonna fall off from all the fan art).
I've talked about my suspicions. I don't think “we're friends!” is a good reason to explain your unconditional support of him - I like nearly everyone who I've played this game with, but it doesn't exempt them from suspicion

Oh bull! Ochi in my mind your either doing the same thing with Crocty or your both agents. You know how competitive I can be? I've held back every game! You think humor and LoS were bad? I'm them on steriods! Oh and by the way my middle name is Will! William! *Drops mic and walks away*

harkovast at 3:49PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
PP okay I admit that was an awesome stick man.
If people drew me stickman fan art like that but gave them cat ears adn stuff, that would be fantastic!

kitty17 at 3:50PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
I have my reasons for voting Crocty. Yeah sure he's my friend but I believe he's the better candidate. He didn't need to bribe me with fanart(in fact he promised me fanart a while ago…but I don't hold that against him). He's organized, a good communicator, smart and in order to play this game the smart way just being friends shouldn't just be the reason to vote for someone. This game can basically pit friends against friends after all and well if he ends up being an agent …well darn it, but I right now he seems to be the best choice IMO.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
Niccea at 3:51PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
7 mins
Hakoshen at 3:52PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Well who ever wins, lets all remember whats really important.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F0bJ69QkU4

That link will change your life!

-Harkovast
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:54PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Niccea
7 mins
Well with this the agents have just gained a great lead. Sad day indeed *shakes head sadly*

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon