MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia X - Returning to the Classics
Product Placement at 5:12PM, July 1, 2009
(online)
So we're claiming that Kitty is mafia now?

How often has she received that role? Dam it Kitty and Crocty. Stop hogging all the good roles. :mad:
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
kitty17 at 5:12PM, July 1, 2009
(offline)
Ochitsukanai
kitty17
That's exactly what you did. You killed innocent people. I don't see how I'm more guilty than you are when I've done nothing. Clearly there is something wrong with your's and Niccea's logic.
Two self-professed townies were analyzed in a lynch vote. One was mafia. One was you. The other self-professed townie died - he was truthful. Hence, the odds are very high that you are mafia.

Inestimably, logically higher for you than for Niccea.

We're certainly guilty of slaughtering innocents, but that doesn't mean we're mafia - simply that we were mistaken.

How can we really believe that? You killed innocent townies. I did nothing. You and Niccea both could just as well be lying for each other.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
kitty17 at 5:17PM, July 1, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
So we're claiming that Kitty is mafia now?

How often has she received that role? Dam it Kitty and Crocty. Stop hogging all the good roles. :mad:

Why does everyone keep thinking that I've been mafia a bunch of times? Lol, I've only received that role twice. Once if you don't count dinosaur.

Product Placement at 5:22PM, July 1, 2009
(online)
Don't know why but it really feels like you've had that role more than that. And yes, I was counting the time you were a dino.

Also Gullas has at least been a mafia twice and on top of that, the vigilante twice. How can I ever get a kill role if the usual suspects keep getting it again and again?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Ochitsukanai at 5:23PM, July 1, 2009
(online)
kitty17
How can we really believe that? You killed innocent townies. I did nothing. You and Niccea both could just as well be lying for each other.
Why does it matter what “we” believe in your sentence there? I don't expect the Mafia to agree with me.

Besides, you too voted for the innocent. Many jumped on the bandwagon to lynch Inu, which I argued against from the start because the clue was a red herring and both clues could point to multiple people.

I let y'all push me into going along and leaving y'all alone, but that's the kind of thing you only get one chance to do. This time I'm going to argue until one of us dies. If it's me, that's acceptable, but even so, I want you to be the one going along this time. :)

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
kitty17 at 5:36PM, July 1, 2009
(offline)
Ochitsukanai
Why does it matter what “we” believe in your sentence there? I don't expect the Mafia to agree with me.

Besides, you too voted for the innocent. Many jumped on the bandwagon to lynch Inu, which I argued against from the start because the clue was a red herring and both clues could point to multiple people.

I let y'all push me into going along and leaving y'all alone, but that's the kind of thing you only get one chance to do. This time I'm going to argue until one of us dies. If it's me, that's acceptable, but even so, I want you to be the one going along this time. :)

I meant “we” as in the townies, silly.

Wait, a minute. Inu? I didn't even vote to lynch him. I didn't vote because I wasn't sure if he was guilty either. If you weren't sure, then how come you voted for him anyways?

I voted the other times because Niccea claimed that people who didn't vote would be found suspicious. How fair is that? I was forced to vote because I didn't want her to end up lynching me like the other townies.

Niccea at 5:44PM, July 1, 2009
(offline)
Cause the detective has been sending the vote count of the mafia.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
Ochitsukanai at 5:46PM, July 1, 2009
(online)
kitty17
I voted the other times because Niccea claimed that people who didn't vote would be found suspicious. How fair is that?
Hmm…I was more in favor of ordering specific people to vote in certain ways for the purpose of investigating them, but Niccea vetoed it as having too many variables. I suppose if she is unfair, I am draconian~

The point's irrelevant anyway. It's about being correct and killing the enemy, not being fair or good.

Fair enough, though, I was mistaken about that vote - you actually voted for another innocent candidate and allowed him to die. Being guilty, you're at fault for even those deaths we townies caused, as you could have stopped them.

edit: To think I gave you so many monocles. At last count, four. Pshaw! XD

Product Placement at 5:52PM, July 1, 2009
(online)
When I was the detective, I normally preferred having elections where few people voted because it increased the chances of me checking up on a group of people who were all innocent. Cleared a large chunk of people from my list. Then, if I stumbled upon a group where one of the players is mafia, It be much easier for me to figure out which one of them was the guilty one. If half the town votes for the same guy then it is not that much of a help having the detective checking up on it. Not unless the extremely unlikely scenario happens where all of them are innocent.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
kitty17 at 5:59PM, July 1, 2009
(offline)
Ochitsukanai
Hmm…I was more in favor of ordering specific people to vote in certain ways for the purpose of investigating them, but Niccea vetoed it as having too many variables. I suppose if she is unfair, I am draconian~

The point's irrelevant anyway. It's about being correct and killing the enemy, not being fair or good.

Fair enough, though, I was mistaken about that vote - you actually voted for another innocent candidate and allowed him to die. Being guilty, you're at fault for even those deaths we townies caused, as you could have stopped them.

edit: To think I gave you so many monocles. At last count, four. Pshaw! XD

Well you don't have a really good track record of being correct and you were so sure with the other people, just like you seem to be right now.
And like I said, I was forced to vote or be called suspicious. It's not like I could stop the vote when you two were so bent on getting them lynched. I simply followed orders. Niccea said don't pardon and I did as I was told.

Niccea at 6:06PM, July 1, 2009
(offline)
Um, kitty, you do realize that when we die and are found innocent, people will turn on you right?

Stop the charade.
Ochitsukanai at 6:12PM, July 1, 2009
(online)
Exactly, PP, that's why the casualty rate has been so high. Like I was sayin', the votes were concentrated. They needed to be ordered into specific sizes with specific people in them to create samples from which conclusions could be drawn. I'll implement such a plan someday~
kitty17
Well you don't have a really good track record of being correct and you were so sure with the other people, just like you seem to be right now.
However, I never claimed anything of the sort, especially not in the absence of clues. We were ensuring at the least that there was nowhere for the guilty to hide. Lo and behold, you remain.

kitty17 at 6:34PM, July 1, 2009
(offline)
Well, that would be the only way you can really prove your innocence now, isn't it? You've killed townies throughout the majority of the game. I don't think you have the grounds to say you're innocent.

Ochitsukanai at 6:39PM, July 1, 2009
(online)
kitty17
Well, that would be the only way you can really prove your innocence now, isn't it? You've killed townies throughout the majority of the game. I don't think you have the grounds to say you're innocent.
What a nonsensical argument. Killing townies in lynches is something that happens constantly. It's regrettable to be sure, but it doesn't prove anything at all.

Niccea, the veteran, is vindicated by the detective - this strategy was too risky to feign. The detective incriminated you - of course Niccea has the grounds from which to accuse you. If anything, it is you who lacks grounds to argue the matter.

Hakoshen at 6:48PM, July 1, 2009
(offline)
Ochitsukanai
kitty17
What a nonsensical argument. Killing townies in lynches is something that happens constantly. It's regrettable to be sure, but it doesn't prove anything at all.

Niccea, the veteran, is vindicated by the detective - this strategy was too risky to feign. The detective incriminated you - of course Niccea has the grounds from which to accuse you. If anything, it is you who lacks grounds to argue the matter.

Speaking of detectives, my records show no mafia voted in the last lynching.

But wait… I didnt vote in the last election…

What does this mean?!

Also, we should be due for some inactivity deaths by now shouldn't we?
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Aghammer at 6:54PM, July 1, 2009
(offline)
I've played in 6 or 7 games now and townies always get lynced every game…that the way it goes (I've been there). This is a hard game because of the lack of clues. Either the mafia is letting us kill each other off or they aren't playing very often.

I think the Godfather ALWAYS runs for mayor (and rightfully so)… given that, either Kitty or Waff is mafia.

The detective checked out Niccea after she annouced she was the vet. The detective was proven to be true with his work on Gullas. Soooo, lyncing Niccea would be foolish. Why vote for a known townie??? Strange suggestion.

Kitty is getting defensive and I know when my daughter does that… it means GUILTY! :) I hate to say it (cause your avatar is so cute) but I'm afraid Kitty is mafia.

EDIT: interesting… besides Hakoshen (who I trust), who didn't vote.. hmmm. KITTY :)

Ochitsukanai
kitty17

last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Product Placement at 7:16PM, July 1, 2009
(online)
Well… wouldn't those who are innocent of the crime also get defensive when accused of being mafia?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 7:24PM, July 1, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Well… wouldn't those who are innocent of the crime also get defensive when accused of being mafia?
We are all on the defensive, and it is proven that one party is guilty.
Aghammer at 7:58PM, July 1, 2009
(offline)
hmmmmm :) Of course, I was kidding with that ;)

Product Placement
gullas at 7:25AM, July 2, 2009
(offline)
Salsa
I think gullas was the only one active.

shockingly, I was not the only active mafia member before you guys lynched me. I was specificly asked not to kill anybody but I decided never the less to take actions, which lead to my untimely death :(
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Aghammer at 8:01AM, July 2, 2009
(offline)
I wondered… seemed like your fellow mafia-ites turned on you. Did you have the 20 sided die out again? :)

gullas
Salsa
I think gullas was the only one active.

shockingly, I was not the only active mafia member before you guys lynched me. I was specificly asked not to kill anybody but I decided never the less to take actions, which lead to my untimely death :(
Salsa at 8:06AM, July 2, 2009
(offline)
Gullas, can you PQ me the other three, I'm dead, so I can't really say anything.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
Aghammer at 8:46AM, July 2, 2009
(offline)
Um, me too :D

Salsa
Gullas, can you PQ me the other three, I'm dead, so I can't really say anything.
ParkerFarker at 9:11AM, July 2, 2009
(online)
Aghammer

Salsa

why would he PQ you? because you're MAFIA???

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:38PM
Aghammer at 9:19AM, July 2, 2009
(offline)
I'm townie… if you ever attended the townie meetings you would know that :P

And, if I read the clues corretly they spell MONKEY… ahhhh. :) Oh, and I'm enjoying your comic, not enough scifi stuff on the duck.

ParkerFarker
Aghammer

Salsa

ParkerFarker at 9:28AM, July 2, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
I'm townie… if you ever attended the townie meetings you would know that :P

And, if I read the clues corretly they spell MONKEY… ahhhh. :) Oh, and I'm enjoying your comic, not enough scifi stuff on the duck.

ParkerFarker
Aghammer

Salsa

well actually, the clues spell AGHAMMER, because if you take the M and the F and the I out of MAFIA, then put a G in between the two As and put an H in between the G and the A and if you put two Ms after the last A, all you need is an ER after that and you get AGHAMMER from MAFIA! you sly piece of mafia! I knew it!

and thank you, I agree, DD needs more sci fi.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:38PM
Niccea at 9:29AM, July 2, 2009
(offline)
My dad literally has bugs in his computer. (You can't make this shit up.) The little black gnats have been biting us for months. He is going to put in some sort of smoker or such in his computer room, but that means he has to shut everything down including the router. I may or may not be able to get back online for the rest of the day. (Depends if I can find a neighbor's wireless.)

So, my final message is vote Kitty for lynching. G'night.
harkovast at 9:59AM, July 2, 2009
(online)
Whoever you hang, hang em good and high, says I!

And also read HARKOVAST!
POW!
The perfect plug, delivered with ninja like subtlty!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Niccea at 10:04AM, July 2, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Whoever you hang, hang em good and high, says I!

And also read HARKOVAST!
POW!
The perfect plug, delivered with ninja like subtlty!
Congrats on the 75 pages. Don't forget to give me my medal.

Speaking of plugs:

I'm releasing my brother's first comic for him since he is a bit young. Do you think a few of you could be nice and comment on it for him? He needs some positive feed back in his life (even if it is a bare face lie).

The comic is called Captain Chaos.

Edit: Thanks guys. He had the biggest smile on his face that I have ever seen.
waff at 2:39PM, July 2, 2009
(online)
…-_-zzz…

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon