MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia X - Returning to the Classics
Hakoshen at 10:28PM, July 2, 2009
(offline)
Now now, let's not all go getting offended here. Okay, I haven't been the most active player in this game, like at all. In fact, I apologize to everyone for.. wait a minute no I don't! I regret nothing! It's been a long week okay?! I was huddled in my office, longing to press the enter key and come to the site more often but there was so much work, and my boss kept throwing new cases at me and I just wanted to cry and…

Yeah, if we kill one of these mafia types, and they turn out to be innocent, I'll officially be the biggest pawn of the Mafia series.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
InuYasha_Rules at 10:36PM, July 2, 2009
(offline)
DAMN!!! The mafia had a good strategy! (I've actually thought about doing this if I ever became mafia a second time, the first time i was mafia i didn't want to do nothing!) On a side note…Check out the new avatar that Niccea and Ochi made me! I just simply asked for a monocle, and they gave me this! Epic or what? Or maybe they where just tired of my old avatar and wanted an excuse for me to change it…hmmmmmm.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:01PM
ParkerFarker at 10:37PM, July 2, 2009
(online)
Niccea
ParkerFarker
Shit.

I didn't look that through well enough
Now that is covered, would everyone vote to lynch kitty just for the hell of it?
Expect annoying PQs tomorrow.

well, I am voting to lynch Crocty cause I am notthe Mad Hatter, so ( according to what you say) Crocty must be the real Mad Hatter. And I seem to remember he had another bomb planted.

I still don't get why Hak posed as the detective though.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:38PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:54PM, July 2, 2009
(online)
New vote is up on front page and DAMN!!! Inu! Ochi & Niccea tricked you out!

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:29AM, July 3, 2009
(online)
Okay since no one wants to make pages for this one I'll do it. Niccea I'd like to have the two days your gone to continue working on Hark's game I think I might be able to finish it…maybe.

harkovast at 3:54AM, July 3, 2009
(online)
Inuyasha that is a fantastic avatar!
I need to get Niccea to teach me to do animated avatars.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Niccea at 6:00AM, July 3, 2009
(offline)
Lol. I can animate. The thing is that the pictures from Inuyasha's Avatar came from this. It was a simple matter to resize and animate.

And think about it this way, Parker. Kitty is the pardoner, she can pardon Crocty, but she can't pardon herself. She is the first person that should be gotten rid of.

And sure FGM. No real rush.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
ParkerFarker at 7:07AM, July 3, 2009
(online)
Okay, I changed my vote.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
Product Placement at 7:46AM, July 3, 2009
(online)
Seems to me that it's either Niccea or Kitty. However my gut is saying it's Kitty. If it turns out to be wrong then I guess the game is over. We lynch yet another towny, the mafia gets to kill another night and they still have their lynch cancel left.

If kitty is indeed the nefarious mafia we've all been looking for, then we still have a chance.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
InuYasha_Rules at 8:03AM, July 3, 2009
(offline)
ParkerFarker
Niccea
ParkerFarker
Shit.

I didn't look that through well enough
Now that is covered, would everyone vote to lynch kitty just for the hell of it?
Expect annoying PQs tomorrow.

well, I am voting to lynch Crocty cause I am notthe Mad Hatter, so ( according to what you say) Crocty must be the real Mad Hatter. And I seem to remember he had another bomb planted.

I still don't get why Hak posed as the detective though.

Because they didn't want anyone to know who the real detective was! It's so obvious dude!

waff at 8:09AM, July 3, 2009
(online)
ag I have a question… did you check out niccea?

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Hakoshen at 8:38AM, July 3, 2009
(offline)
waff

Well, agh's dead. So you know, that can't really be answered. However, since it's always been my style to throw caution to the wind and act as impulsively as possible within the constraints of my nefarious plots, I'm going to vote to kill…
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Aghammer at 8:54AM, July 3, 2009
(offline)
Boooo… I'm haunting your box man (well, because it's so cool, of course)….

x_X (scary)

Hakoshen
waff

Well, agh's dead. So you know, that can't really be answered. However, since it's always been my style to throw caution to the wind and act as impulsively as possible within the constraints of my nefarious plots, I'm going to vote to kill…
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
harkovast at 12:36PM, July 3, 2009
(online)
last nights revelations have left us all feeling the way inuyasha's avatar looks!

This game is really hotting up.
Could do with more deaths though….mind you, I always think that.

ParkerFarker at 2:29PM, July 3, 2009
(online)
Yeah Inu, this game hasn't been my smartest. I am on holidays, was at the beach a few hours ago, I am not thinking

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:47PM, July 3, 2009
(online)
ParkerFarker
Yeah Inu, this game hasn't been my smartest. I am on holidays, was at the beach a few hours ago, I am not thinking

That makes you a zombie! I thought we killed them all?!

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:30PM, July 3, 2009
(online)
Voting has stopped.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:59PM, July 3, 2009
(online)
Day 6 is OVER!

The townies surrounded Kitty. “Hey guys, it wasn’t me! I don’t know the roles she does,” she said franticly pointing at Niccea. “We’ve chosen our side,” some random townie shouted. “And its not you!” another shouted brandishing a pitchfork at Kitty. It looked like the townies didn’t want to wait to get rope around her neck. They were closing in ready to avenge there fallen comrades who were now floating above the crowd, watching the whole scene play out before their ghostly eyes.

The townies were about to all rush Kitty at once when an annoying cell phone ring tone started going off. The townies looked around to try to find were the noise came from. They finally looked up at the ghosts as Hark reached into his armor and pulled out a Hello Kitty cell phone. “Sorry about that,” he said as he put it to his ear. “It’s for you,” he said as he past it to TFGM. “Ahuh, ahuh, REALLY?” TFGM said as he listen to whoever was on the other end. “Sounds good,” he said as he hung up and handed it back to Hark.

“It seems like the Godfather has promised us ghosts a pizza Friday if we save Kitty,” he said with a smile at the other ghosts. A cheer went up from the spirits as they charged kitty. “Wait what?!” shouted kitty as the ghostly group picked her up and flew her away from the angry mob. The townies where left in a shock awe. “What the hell just happen!?” a few shouted. The mob losing its blood lust dispersed and went home.

Lynch canceled!

Night 6 has BEGUN!

crocty at 4:04PM, July 3, 2009
(offline)
You know what this means, right?

It means Niccea is mafia!
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:10PM, July 3, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Day 6 is OVER!

The townies surrounded Kitty. “Hey guys, it wasn’t me! I don’t know the roles she does,” she said franticly pointing at Niccea. “We’ve chosen our side,” some random townie shouted. “And its not you!” another shouted brandishing a pitchfork at Kitty. It looked like the townies didn’t want to wait to get rope around her neck. They were closing in ready to avenge there fallen comrades who were now floating above the crowd, watching the whole scene play out before their ghostly eyes.

The townies were about to all rush Kitty at once when an annoying cell phone ring tone started going off. The townies looked around to try to find were the noise came from. They finally looked up at the ghosts as Hark reached into his armor and pulled out a Hello Kitty cell phone. “Sorry about that,” he said as he put it to his ear. “It’s for you,” he said as he past it to TFGM. “Ahuh, ahuh, REALLY?” TFGM said as he listen to whoever was on the other end. “Sounds good,” he said as he hung up and handed it back to Hark.

“It seems like the Godfather has promised us ghosts a pizza Friday if we save Kitty,” he said with a smile at the other ghosts. A cheer went up from the spirits as they charged kitty. “Wait what?!” shouted kitty as the ghostly group picked her up and flew her away from the angry mob. The townies where left in a shock awe. “What the hell just happen!?” a few shouted. The mob losing its blood lust dispersed and went home.

Lynch canceled!

Night 6 has BEGUN!

((No clues are givin in this nar))

InuYasha_Rules at 4:18PM, July 3, 2009
(offline)
TFGM, I demand a pizza on my doorstep tomorrow. Hawaian is my favorite, but a chicago stuffed will do as well.

On a side note, I would like to start a comic my self, but I am a lousy artist, nor do i have the proper…whatevers to copy a picture onto my laptop. So is there anyone out there that can tell me how to draw on my computer? (or is that even possible? I have no idea about such things!)

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:26PM, July 3, 2009
(online)
InuYasha_Rules
TFGM, I demand a pizza on my doorstep tomorrow. Hawaian is my favorite, but a chicago stuffed will do as well.

On a side note, I would like to start a comic my self, but I am a lousy artist, nor do i have the proper…whatevers to copy a picture onto my laptop. So is there anyone out there that can tell me how to draw on my computer? (or is that even possible? I have no idea about such things!)
Inu you'll need to take up the pizza request from the Godfather.

As for the drawwing on your computer you can always use paint. Thats what I used for my stick figure comics.

Avalon comics at 4:30PM, July 3, 2009
(online)
Here comes the niiiiiiiiiight
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:13AM
crocty at 4:31PM, July 3, 2009
(offline)
InuYasha_Rules

You should have no issues drawing on your computer using sharpies.

:D
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Avalon comics at 4:34PM, July 3, 2009
(online)
crocty
InuYasha_Rules

he's right, alternatively, I'm sure you could draw a picture and just punch it into the internet.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:13AM
harkovast at 4:49PM, July 3, 2009
(online)
Can someone explain to me why everyone was so sure Niccea was not mafia at the start?
Hmmm?
I would be feeling smug about the fact that I said you should have elected Kitty17, but I'm dead, which puts rather a dampener on my celebrations.

I think Avalon comics is mafia,because I dont remember him posting before and I hate and fear outsiders.

Product Placement at 4:53PM, July 3, 2009
(online)
I expect this night to be a rather bloody one. It will be interesting to see how it goes.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
therealtj at 6:39PM, July 3, 2009
(online)
crocty
InuYasha_Rules

That's how I do it!

Also, to the Godfather, I swear if that pizza contains less then three meats, I will haunt you and your family until your death.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:27PM
ParkerFarker at 7:00PM, July 3, 2009
(online)
hey, if I recall correctly, the serial killer is on our side? could s/he kill Kitty for us tonight? Just so we don't waste any time. You know, 10 dead townies Vs. 1 dead Mafia. We need all the time we can get.

Salsa at 7:30PM, July 3, 2009
(offline)
ParkerFarker
hey, if I recall correctly, the serial killer is on our side? could s/he kill Kitty for us tonight? Just so we don't waste any time. You know, 10 dead townies Vs. 1 dead Mafia. We need all the time we can get.
can't still a bodyguard left.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon