MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia X - Returning to the Classics
harkovast at 4:55AM, July 5, 2009
(online)
Inuyasha you do realise that it is the 4th of July everywhere, not jsut in America?
us foriegn types dont print crazy calendars, which jump from 3rd to 5th in July, or have July 3rd part 2 or something.
It's not a holiday here, but it is still July 4th, so we could still be wished a happy one.

Except in my house of course!
I hate America so fiercely that I actually tear the entire month of July out of my calendar. I also get rid of June and August just to be certain.
Right now I think its October.
I spent all of July 4th kicking myself in the shins to inorder to make myself less happy so that I would in no way be celebrating the great Satan, even by accident.
Then I went on Conservapedia (the most American thing on the internet) and trolled it furiously!
Now I am going to use the inter net to go to a picture of an American flag and then burn my computer.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Hakoshen at 6:29AM, July 5, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Inuyasha you do realise that it is the 4th of July everywhere, not jsut in America?
us foriegn types dont print crazy calendars, which jump from 3rd to 5th in July, or have July 3rd part 2 or something.
It's not a holiday here, but it is still July 4th, so we could still be wished a happy one.

I hate America so fiercely that I actually tear the entire month of July out of my calendar. I also get rid of June and August just to be certain.
I spent all of July 4th kicking myself in the shins to inorder to make myself less happy so that I would in no way be celebrating the great Satan, even by accident.
Then I went on Conservapedia (the most American thing on the internet) and trolled it furiously!
Now I am going to use the inter net to go to a picture of an American flag and then burn my computer.

Dude, now you've gone too far. How DARE you tear pages out of a calendar. It's war I say! WAR! For calendars everywhere!
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
crocty at 6:42AM, July 5, 2009
(offline)
I think everyone's dead…

Hm. :I
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Product Placement at 6:45AM, July 5, 2009
(online)
harkovast
Conservapedia

My lord. I had to check but that site actually exists.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
waff at 6:58AM, July 5, 2009
(online)
harkovast

dude that's harsh… you kick yourself in the shin?

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Niccea at 7:23AM, July 5, 2009
(offline)
Will everyone vote Crocty the remaining mafia? Then we just have the godfather and the Pastel to contend with.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
InuYasha_Rules at 7:42AM, July 5, 2009
(offline)
harkovast

Just for that my friend, my next rating on your next comic will be a 4!!! >:)

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:01PM
crocty at 7:57AM, July 5, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
Will everyone vote Crocty the remaining mafia? Then we just have the godfather and the Pastel to contend with.
Wh…What did I ever do to you? D:
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
ParkerFarker at 8:24AM, July 5, 2009
(online)
crocty
Niccea
Wh…What did I ever do to you? D:

i dunno, but you might as well of killed me you dirty slime-ball of mafia!

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:38PM
waff at 8:49AM, July 5, 2009
(online)
InuYasha_Rules
harkovast

Just for that my friend, my next rating on your next comic will be a 4!!! >:)
LE GASP!

gullas at 9:33AM, July 5, 2009
(offline)
oh, I just realized that there are only 5 people left, two of 'em are mafia and if you guys lynch the wrong person now then the mafia will win

:whistling:
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
waff at 9:49AM, July 5, 2009
(online)
gullas
oh, I just realized that there are only 5 people left, two of 'em are mafia and if you guys lynch the wrong person now then the mafia will win

this is indeed a tense game…I just realised that if a double lynch was declared we'd have less to lose than now.

Aghammer at 10:23AM, July 5, 2009
(offline)
I think you guys need to kill each other off completely… no one left standing! That would be the ULTIMATE mafia game :)

waff
gullas

this is indeed a tense game…I just realised that if a double lynch was declared we'd have less to lose than now.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Salsa at 10:48AM, July 5, 2009
(offline)
^ i second this ^
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
waff at 11:11AM, July 5, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
I think you guys need to kill each other off completely… no one left standing! That would be the ULTIMATE mafia game :)

waff
gullas

hmmm…All survivors in favor?

ParkerFarker at 11:28AM, July 5, 2009
(online)
I'm in favour, and I am a survivor in spirit!

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:38PM
waff at 11:41AM, July 5, 2009
(online)
…crocty, niccea, darth and pastel are you in favor of what aghammer proposed?

Ochitsukanai at 2:09PM, July 5, 2009
(online)
This entire game's been a tedious uphill battle, and I can't say as I tried nearly as hard as I could or should have, but this unfortunate ghost is disappointed by that suggestion. Even if winning is impossible and the other side has made life incredibly tiresome, one's group should nevertheless fight to the last man.

British Morale Angel Ghost Dinosaur Ochi didn't try hard enough when alive, but…

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Salsa at 2:35PM, July 5, 2009
(offline)
eh. I just hope i get a kill role if i don't make GM next game. Mad hatter would be awesome.
election thread
I'm running for GM. Please read everything carefully before saying something to the effect of “This is rubbish ans should never be suggested ever again.”
RAGE!
InuYasha_Rules at 2:57PM, July 5, 2009
(offline)
Ochitsukanai
This entire game's been a tedious uphill battle, and I can't say as I tried nearly as hard as I could or should have, but this unfortunate ghost is disappointed by that suggestion. Even if winning is impossible and the other side has made life incredibly tiresome, one's group should nevertheless fight to the last man.

British Morale Angel Ghost Dinosaur Ochi didn't try hard enough when alive, but…

You forgot batman!

And I would like to start a “comic” of my own. It will be more like a story seeing as to how I can't draw to save my life and it is going to be too serious for stick figures. So I was planning to make it as just a narration that you'll be reading like a book with no pics. Lame, I know. But how do I load such things onto my comic? I know how to start one, I just don't know how to upload.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:01PM
harkovast at 2:59PM, July 5, 2009
(online)
Inuyasha_Rules
Just for that my friend, my next rating on your next comic will be a 4!!!

GASP!
I may be a hate filled zealot who defiles the sanctity of calenders….but a 4 rating?

That's cold man!
That's cold….

*cries a single manly tear*

crocty at 3:02PM, July 5, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Inuyasha_Rules

GASP!
I may be a hate filled zealot who defiles the sanctity of calenders….but a 4 rating?

That's cold man!
That's cold….

I think you've missed the true message.

He's going to rate you 4. In july. JULY 4.

He's gonna spam American propoganda on your comic. D:
harkovast at 3:06PM, July 5, 2009
(online)
Oooooh! Typical American sneakiness!
I hate the number 4!
And 1776! I hate that number! The founding of my enemy!
In fact any number that features 1, 7, 6 or 4 is hated by me!

So here is how to count if you are not a yankee imperialist-

zero
less then two
two
three
Evil number
five
number one higher then five and two lower then eight
number two higher then five and one lower then eight
eight
Other evil number (I never trusted nine, it has Yankee sympathies!)
ten

And now you know.
But knowing is not half the battle.
Because I also hate GI Joe!

Salsa at 3:07PM, July 5, 2009
(offline)
crocty
harkovast
Inuyasha_Rules

GASP!

That's cold man!
That's cold….

I think you've missed the true message.

He's going to rate you 4. In july. JULY 4.

He's gonna spam American propoganda on your comic. D:
The FIEND!
RAGE!
crocty at 3:08PM, July 5, 2009
(offline)
Disgusting American
zero
less then two
two
three
Evil number
five
number one higher then five and two lower then eight
number two higher then five and one lower then eight
eight
ten
YOU MENTIONED THE NAMELESS ONE D8<
Ochitsukanai at 3:10PM, July 5, 2009
(online)
That made me realize…I ostensibly became British on July 4th, what with this avatar. So I'm clearly a secret American double agent, sent to pretend to be British by wearing a monocle, saying “Oh, crumpets” a lot, and holding a cup of tea aloft while otherwise still acting American and spelling words the American way.

Y'all must admit that this is highly convincing, though…just look at that cup of tea there… o_O

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
harkovast at 3:11PM, July 5, 2009
(online)
Ooops!

Okay, take two (see, I can say two!)

zero
less then two
two
three
Evil number
five
number a bit higher then five and two lower then eight
number two higher then five and a bit lower then eight
eight
ten

There we go.
Less evil and more precise!

Niccea at 3:12PM, July 5, 2009
(offline)
Um…Ochi…the “y'all” just ruined the facade. You have been discovered! Pull out now!
harkovast at 3:18PM, July 5, 2009
(online)
Ochi is actually a TRIPLE agent!
She is really a British person PRETENDING very convincingly to be an American PRETENDING very unconvincingly to be British.
It is Brilliant in its evilness!
The clue was that real Americans cant drink tea. It melts them like holy water on vampires.
FACT!

Niccea at 3:21PM, July 5, 2009
(offline)
Hark, I drink tea more than any one around. Of course, it is iced because it is so damn hot around here. The only hot tea I drink is green.

I've only had a real “tea” a few times and that was when I was in Girl Scouts in a class that taught us how women lived in the early 1900s.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon