MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia X - Returning to the Classics
harkovast at 3:12PM, July 2, 2009
(online)
We should rename the vigilante (or possibly the serial killer) as captain chaos in the next game.

Captain Chaos is on my favourites now.
How old is your brother Niccea?

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Niccea at 3:17PM, July 2, 2009
(offline)
He just turned twelve. He has been wanted to draw comics since I first started Mystery Bread. When I sat down this morning to draw my page and decided he wanted to start a comic so I said I would put it up for him.

Have your little Vastlings done that before? I'm quite honored that he decided to imitate me. Evidently he already developed a school yard rep for drawing comics in his notebook.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:25PM, July 2, 2009
(online)
I'll stop accepting actions in 5 mins

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
harkovast at 4:06PM, July 2, 2009
(online)
My Daughter Megan (15) likes to draw comics, though I think she is more inspired by all the manga she likes to read then by my example.
She is rather good though, I'll have to post some of her work on my forum sometime.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:11PM, July 2, 2009
(online)
Night 5 is OVER!

Ochi ran into a side alley hoping to lose her attacker. When she saw the dead end all hope drained from her and with that hope her fear went away too. “Trapped are we?” The attacker’s voice said behind her. Ochi turned around ready to fight, her mask not hiding her fierce dino eyes.

“You’ll never take me alive! The Townies will…” “The Townies will all die one by one!” The attacker interrupted. “Your on top of my list and I don’t want to hear any long stupid rant from you,” he said as he closed the distance separating them. When the attacker was close enough Ochi punched him as hard as she could in the face.

“Gah! You little…” He trailed off. “Well if that’s how you want it,” he said as he kicked Ochi as hard as he could in the shin. Ochi naturally raised her leg up and held it in both hands while hoping on the other saying “Ouchy!” While she was distracted the killer swung some heavy club at her head.

Her Batman sense tingling she caught the attacker’s hand that was holding the weapon kicked him in the shin! The attacker let go of the weapon. Ochi grabbed it and swung with all the might of the dino kingdom at her attacker while screaming, “I’M THE GODDAMN BATMAN.”

But her scream was silenced by a gun shot. She looked down and was shocked to see the bullet had gone through her heart. The killer took back his weapon and smiled at her as she fell to the ground lifeless.

Ochi the Bodyguard is dead.

Exzachly was on his way to protect his target. He had been busy watching the town’s most important members. He was rushing and didn’t see his attacker strike. One moment he was just running the next he was on the ground with a pain in his right knee. He looked back to see a figure with a baseball bat.

“You!? But I thought you were on our side?!” he shouted at the figure. “That was the past. What’s current is me going to kill you,” the said with a sparkle in his eyes. “Hell if I go without a fight! I was the one who help take down Gullas and I’ll take you down, Exzachly said as he got to his feet. He had a scalpel in each hand.

The attacker and Exzachly stood still seizing up each other, waiting for the other to make a mistake. A gun shot came from somewhere down the next street over was all the single they needed. As one they charged at each other. Time seemed to slow down and music seemed to play. But this wasn’t a romance slow down this was an action fight sequence slow down with heavy metal music blaring. When they reached other it was a frenzy of attacks being traded back and forth.

Exzachly fought well but the injury to his right knee proved to be the deciding factor as it gave out on him right when the attacker swung the bat as hard as he could and delivered the final blow to Exzachly’s head.

Exzachly the Paramedic is dead.

Aghammer was out for a walk. He heard someone laughing. He turned around to see a person in the middle of the street laughing. “What’s so funny dude?” Ag asked the figure, which caused him to stop laughing. “You are!” the figure said smirking. Ag being one able to laugh at himself said “yeah I can be funny sometimes. But what did I do this time?”

“You’re the detective!” The figure laughed. “Wha?! No your crazy I’m not the detective” Ag said with a friendly smile. “I thought you were suppose to be good at figuring out things!” The figure said with a smirk. Ag didn’t know what to say. This person was obliviously crazy.

But before he could say another thing he heard a ticking sound. He looked at his watch and for the first time realized it wasn’t a watch. It was a clock tied to a old timey bowling ball bomb. “It’s going to blast you like the fourth of July!” figure said as it took cover. Ag looked back at the bomb just in time to see it explode.

Aghammer the Detective is dead.

Day 6 has BEGUN!

I'll now accept lynch votes.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:18PM, July 2, 2009
(online)
harkovast
My Daughter Megan (15) likes to draw comics, though I think she is more inspired by all the manga she likes to read then by my example.
She is rather good though, I'll have to post some of her work on my forum sometime.

Its cool that you and Niccea have family interested in drawing. My family scuffs at the idea that I spend so much time drawing when it has nothing to do with a job or that if you don't have talent in it.

kitty17 at 4:21PM, July 2, 2009
(offline)
What's this…Hak wasn't the detective after all? What's this mean Niccea? Just what are you getting at lying and deceiving us.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
Hakoshen at 4:24PM, July 2, 2009
(offline)
Oh the deception! Oh the deceit! It all makes sense now! IT ALL MAKES SENSE!

We have to kill Niccea.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
harkovast at 4:35PM, July 2, 2009
(online)
Wow, that was a rough night!
The mafia are not as absent as we had been led to believe.

TFGM, that's a shame that you don't get support for your creativity.
Don't let them discourage you!

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:47PM, July 2, 2009
(online)
harkovast
TFGM, that's a shame that you don't get support for your creativity.
Don't let them discourage you!
Well I have my mom but moms have to say nice stuff or they break the rules of momdom. Also it already has a deep psychological effect on me. I mean look at the title of my main comic! X3

therealtj at 5:02PM, July 2, 2009
(online)
:O

Woah.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:27PM
crocty at 5:59PM, July 2, 2009
(offline)
o_o

Whuh…
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Aghammer at 6:24PM, July 2, 2009
(offline)
O_o… X_X

Good night for the mafia… finally we see some action! :)

Oh wait, I was the detective???, damn, are you sure??

crocty
o_o

Whuh…
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Aghammer at 6:30PM, July 2, 2009
(offline)
My daughter is the same… myabe my style was impacted by her's (I used to draw all my stuff in a more Americas/European style)

harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
harkovast at 6:44PM, July 2, 2009
(online)
Don't feel down about so many deaths!
At least you can console yourselves by reading a high quality epic fantasy web comic with talking animals.
What?
That might help!
Stop judging me!

Product Placement at 6:49PM, July 2, 2009
(online)
Ok. This night proves that there's an insider among the leadership.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:55PM, July 2, 2009
(online)
Yeah sorry for the nar being late. People PQ'd me early on and wanted epic deaths for themselfs and I tried to deliver.

Ochitsukanai at 7:12PM, July 2, 2009
(online)
Ahaha…that's it, then. The mafia was so boring, I'm almost relieved..ah, at least my death serves as a vindication.

Good luck, fellow townies. Maybe I'll see you in Mafia XI. :)

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
kitty17 at 7:30PM, July 2, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Ok. This night proves that there's an insider among the leadership.

Clearly. Niccea knew all the roles. I was never told anything.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
Salsa at 7:31PM, July 2, 2009
(offline)
DAaaaaamn
Da townies just got PWND!
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:52PM, July 2, 2009
(online)
Townies can still win this thing!

Niccea at 8:53PM, July 2, 2009
(offline)
You know what? I tried my best. I looked at all the clues.

Townies, this is your mafia:

kitty17
Crocty or ParkerFarker
And I don't know the last one. Look at the clues. (That would be the clues for Ochi by the way. The bomber clue would point to Crocty or ParkerFarker).

As for me, I'm out of here. If you are insipid enough to believe what kitty is saying. I am out. Ochi, Ag, and Exzach contributed the most clue solving and the campaigning. I believe that they are a lucky guess.

And I bet you won't believe me so I might as well lynch myself to prove it and let the townies try to run things against a mafia pardoner. Good luck.

Also, I'll be gone for the next two days so I wouldn't even be able to stratagize.

Also, there serial killer is indeed Pastel. I don't know if she killed tonight or not but it doesn't matter. Good luck to everyone.

Mafia, you suck for being so unsporting and I'm proposing the inactivity clause to compulse the mafia to act because a war of attrition is so damn boring.

And sorry FGM, but since this game was so boring, I probably won't make the comic. It just didn't have the normal zip of the other games. We didn't even do our zany rping in the middle of it. I will take volunteer pages.

Salsa at 9:22PM, July 2, 2009
(offline)
feel free to use the two I did for my death.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
pastel at 9:24PM, July 2, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
As for me, I'm out of here. If you are insipid enough to believe what kitty is saying. I am out….

Mafia, you suck for being so unsporting and I'm proposing the inactivity clause to compulse the mafia to act because a war of attrition is so damn boring.

And sorry FGM, but since this game was so boring…

Why are you suddenly so angry?…. sure the game hasn't been as exciting as others, but just let everyone strategize how they want to :/ Forcing the mafia, or any role to act in the game when they're not willing to just unbalances the game.

Don't hit a sour note now that game has picked up. That's really unfair.
. K.A.L.A.-dan! Fujoshi! Mafia MASS MURDERER! Kitty and Pastel :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:40PM
Exzachly at 9:41PM, July 2, 2009
(online)
Man, I was always afraid of death, but with a kick ass death scene like that you guys can kill me anytime! Way to go, monkey!

Shame I'm dead just when things got interesting though… :( Avenge me?

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
Niccea at 9:55PM, July 2, 2009
(offline)
Well. All the mafia had to do to discredit me because the veteran and the paranoid, the two hardest kills, are the only ones left. So I'm just going to play their way. I'm just going to do nothing.
ParkerFarker at 10:08PM, July 2, 2009
(online)
Niccea
You know what? I tried my best. I looked at all the clues.

Townies, this is your mafia:

kitty17
Crocty or ParkerFarker
And I don't know the last one. Look at the clues. (That would be the clues for Ochi by the way. The bomber clue would point to Crocty or ParkerFarker).

As for me, I'm out of here. If you are insipid enough to believe what kitty is saying. I am out. Ochi, Ag, and Exzach contributed the most clue solving and the campaigning. I believe that they are a lucky guess.

And I bet you won't believe me so I might as well lynch myself to prove it and let the townies try to run things against a mafia pardoner. Good luck.

Also, I'll be gone for the next two days so I wouldn't even be able to stratagize.

Also, there serial killer is indeed Pastel. I don't know if she killed tonight or not but it doesn't matter. Good luck to everyone.

well, i can safely say I am not the mad hatter, nor any other mafia member.

And to be honest, i always suspected Niccea, Ochi, and Hak of being mafia. Although it never really added up in my mind. i could see how Niccea and Ochi lied to us the whole time about who they were. But if Hak was mafia and not the detective, why did the real detective not say something. Now i know Hak is not the detective, niccea must have lied to us because mostly everyone of us PQ'd her our roles. Now it all adds up, Niccea, Ochi, and Hak are mafia. I say lynch the “townie” leaders! Hang ‘em all!

Mafia, you suck for being so unsporting and I’m proposing the inactivity clause to compulse the mafia to act because a war of attrition is so damn boring.

And sorry FGM, but since this game was so boring, I probably won't make the comic. It just didn't have the normal zip of the other games. We didn't even do our zany rping in the middle of it. I will take volunteer pages.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:38PM
Niccea at 10:12PM, July 2, 2009
(offline)
Um…Parker…Ochi was just killed and a bodygaurd can only be a townie.

And I didn't lie to anybody. I just never shared any information with townies and limited my share of information in general.

The only person that knew everything were the Three people I could actually trust. Ag the detective, Ochi the bodygaurd, and Exzach the paramedic.
ParkerFarker at 10:17PM, July 2, 2009
(online)
Shit.

I didn't look that through well enough

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:38PM
Niccea at 10:22PM, July 2, 2009
(offline)
ParkerFarker
Shit.

I didn't look that through well enough
Now that is covered, would everyone vote to lynch kitty just for the hell of it?
Expect annoying PQs tomorrow.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon