MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XII the Legend of Townstonia
harkovast at 4:37PM, July 27, 2009
(online)
Sea cow, I dont mess around!
I picked this cat in armour as my avatar because-
1) When the comic started, he was the only character we really got a look at, other characters had not been coloured yet.

2)I didn't want a main character, that would make me seem arrorgant, or suggest I think I am like one of the characters.

3)He looks cool.

4)The fact he dies almost immediately is very very amusing to me in a very odd way I cant fully explain.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
waff at 4:42PM, July 27, 2009
(online)
Sea_Cow
Whoah, Hark! You skewered your avatar on some horns in like the third page! Brutal.
I believe it's called a ‘dead star walking’ trope.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Salsa at 4:46PM, July 27, 2009
(offline)
Sea_Cow set out to kill the one responsible for his brother in arms murder. Little did he know that the one he set out to kill was right behind him. Waff dashed out Sea_cows brains, with a red herring, splattering them onto the walls at the top of the highest tower in the village. Sea_cow's body then fell over two hundred to the rocky ground below. Gullas then bashed his head in with his hammer. Gullas then noticed a figure behind him. “And everyone thought I was a hero.” The last thing gullas felt was magic ripping his body apart.
Sea_Cow and Gullas the Valkyries have been bested.
Waff the ork is no more.

Crocty was sleeping soundly as a hooded figure walked up to his bed. He turned and flicked off the figure while still asleep. “As if i needed another reason to feed your corpse to the birds,” the figure said. The knife slid gently across Crocty's throat.
Crocty the serf has been murdered.

Night two is over.
The Third day dawns.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
Sea_Cow at 4:50PM, July 27, 2009
(offline)
Fail
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:27PM
crocty at 4:52PM, July 27, 2009
(offline)
Ack!
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:56PM, July 27, 2009
(online)
Salsa
Sea_Cow set out to kill the one responsible for his brother in arms murder. Little did he know that the one he set out to kill was right behind him. Waff dashed out Sea_cows brains, splattering them onto the walls. Gullas then bashed his head in with his hammer. Gullas then noticed a figure behind him. “And everyone thought I was a hero.” The last thing gullas felt was magic ripping his body apart.
Sea_Cow and Gullas the Valkyries have been bested.
Waff the ork is no more.

Crocty was sleeping soundly as a hooded figure walked up to his bed. He turned and flicked off the figure while still asleep. “As if i needed another reason to feed your corpse to the birds,” the figure said. The knife slid gently across Crocty's throat.
Crocty the serf has been murdered.
Wow SHORT nar. Also WHAT THE HELL?! Sea Cow msg me he had sent the kill like secs after the nar was out, how the hell did waff beat him to it?

I have delcaired a double lynch! Lets kill these Orks TODAY!

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
Sea_Cow at 4:56PM, July 27, 2009
(offline)
Actually, when I think of the night's events in comparison to the conversation just prior to them, the irony just kills me. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL. Sea_Cow out.
Salsa at 4:57PM, July 27, 2009
(offline)
Sea_Cow
Fail
crap I forgot about yours and someone else's request. Sorry.
I'd also like to mention that I am going to post narratives four hours later due to the fact I keep missing the 0:00 gmt deadline I set. I am also going to edit the narrative real quick.

and a Bloodsport has been declared. so vote for two people!
RAGE!
Salsa at 5:01PM, July 27, 2009
(offline)
Waff's action was first in the inbox. sorry.
RAGE!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:05PM, July 27, 2009
(online)
Curse you WAFF!! I wanted my revenge for Reverse Mafia but you made it bitter sweat D:<

Okay guys I'll be gone for a hour or two.

humorman at 5:06PM, July 27, 2009
(offline)
Three more deaths on the townies' shoulders.

*shakes head*

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
waff at 5:12PM, July 27, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Curse you WAFF!! I wanted my revenge for Reverse Mafia but you made it bitter sweat D:
now all I need is the avi.

therealtj at 5:12PM, July 27, 2009
(online)
Wow guys, you managed to kill an ork, and only lost three of your Valkyries? I was wrong, having two townies, who haven't yet proven that they are infact innocent, is proving a great strategy!

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
crocty at 5:13PM, July 27, 2009
(offline)
waff
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Curse you WAFF!! I wanted my revenge for Reverse Mafia but you made it bitter sweat D:<

I'll get mine on you and crocty sooner or later (but now I have to find a audio of maniacal laughter maybe heaven smile 'cos of what I did and make a new avi) *newscaster voice* and in other news the revenging against therealtj has cleared because of fufilment.
Don't look at me, brobo, I was just doing my job. I knew you were the paranoid, if I were on your team, I'd have made sure you were saved. I was just on a different team, so I had to kill you. Nothing personal.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
waff at 5:15PM, July 27, 2009
(online)
crocty
waff
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

I'll get mine on you and crocty sooner or later (but now I have to find a audio of maniacal laughter maybe heaven smile 'cos of what I did and make a new avi) *newscaster voice* and in other news the revenging against therealtj has cleared because of fufilment.
Don't look at me, brobo, I was just doing my job. I knew you were the paranoid, if I were on your team, I'd have made sure you were saved. I was just on a different team, so I had to kill you. Nothing personal.
I swore revenge and I intend to keep it(doesn't stop me from being nice and friendly though. It's a professional thing now).

therealtj at 5:20PM, July 27, 2009
(online)
waff
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

What did I ever do? D:

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
Salsa at 5:26PM, July 27, 2009
(offline)
either the clues are too obvious or you guys are (un)lucky. All three Valks dead in less than three days. At this rate it may just be between the Mage's minions and the last Agent of chaos.
RAGE!
crocty at 5:28PM, July 27, 2009
(offline)
therealtj
waff
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

What did I ever do? D:
You didn't run for lord, and went and got yourself killed! Now we'll never win this game, you useless sonova gun!

Speaking of which, our helpful knight appears to have disappeared.
(Note the sarcasm around the word helpful.)
GarBonzo Bean at 5:55PM, July 27, 2009
(offline)
All I got from the clues is this-
Niccea does the drunk duck mafia comic that has a bird on it, she also says on her profile that her comic red and white's main charactor is little red riding HOOD.
I know those are kind of long shots but…
Killer Bob is seeming pretty suspious now, he hasn't helped at all and won votes from most of the bad guys (kitty17 for example) and all because he's been a townie 5 times. The smartest thing would've been to vote TFGM for mayor and therealtj for pardoner since he had a special role and all. but since they're dead, maybe we should vote Aghammer because we pretty much solved the murder of Kitty17

to salsa- did you use some sort of random system to give out roles? I remember that Killerbob asked for a better role at the signup sheet.
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
Salsa at 6:00PM, July 27, 2009
(offline)
GarBonzo Bean
Niccea does the drunk duck mafia comic that has a bird on it, she also says on her profile that her comic red and white's main charactor is little red riding HOOD.
Killer Bob is seeming pretty suspious now, he hasn't helped at all and won votes from most of the bad guys (kitty17 for example) and all because he's been a townie 5 times. The smartest thing would've been to vote TFGM for mayor and therealtj for pardoner since he had a special role and all. but since they're dead, maybe we should vote Aghammer because we pretty much solved the murder of Kitty17

to salsa- did you use some sort of random system to give out roles? I remember that Killerbob asked for a better role at the signup sheet.
yup. I did. Otherwise at least two of the Valks would've been women. *sigh* Three Valkyries and all of the guys. That just doesn't fit the myth.
RAGE!
Sea_Cow at 6:16PM, July 27, 2009
(offline)
Salsa
GarBonzo Bean

yup. I did. Otherwise at least two of the Valks would've been women. *sigh* Three Valkyries and all of the guys. That just doesn't fit the myth.

Well, at least that way you could kill all of us in horrific ways without feeling too bad about it.
KillerBob at 6:28PM, July 27, 2009
(offline)
crocty
therealtj
waff
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Curse you WAFF!! I wanted my revenge for Reverse Mafia but you made it bitter sweat D::/

I'm not a “Clue Solver”
My name is Bob and I kill things. Things like: moments, moods, norms, rules, and people.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:15PM
therealtj at 7:19PM, July 27, 2009
(online)
KillerBob
I'm LURKING. You guys wouldn't make me Mayor cause I lurk >:/

I'm not a “Clue Solver”
…I'm confused about your point here.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:24PM, July 27, 2009
(online)
waff
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

I'll get mine on you and crocty sooner or later.
What the heck you talking about?! Your fictional self RIPPED my fictional self to shreds in the nar D:< and YOU want revenge agianst me? Hobo education isn't as good as its cracked up to be.

ParkerFarker at 7:39PM, July 27, 2009
(online)
goddammit, all the fun conversations happen while I'm sleeping.

but I think TFGM is the black mage!
Mainly because in the nar he said “And everyone thought I was a hero”.
… unless Gullas said that in the nar. In which case my post can be discarded.

and I agree with GB with those Niccea clues she stated.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
Aghammer at 7:58PM, July 27, 2009
(offline)
Okay, I spent a few minutes looking at the narrative… one of them mentions birds… http://user.drunkduck.com/rokulily And I hate to point to my friend Rokulily but she has a couple of bird comics (secret queen of crows is excellent)…

And NO GB, none of it points to me (why do you always wanta kill me??) and GB is a she? :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
ParkerFarker at 8:22PM, July 27, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
and GB is a she? :)

yeah, she said so I think like 2 games ago or something.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
Salsa at 9:20PM, July 27, 2009
(offline)
ParkerFarker
Aghammer
and GB is a she? :)

yeah, she said so I think like 2 games ago or something.
Yep as well as Niccea, Kitty, Rokulily, and Blergness.
RAGE!
rokulily at 9:40PM, July 27, 2009
(online)
hmmm… I gonna throw names out…
Okay so the clues are supposed to be easy, right…?

So evil mage- herio- (i was a hero (but is it too obivious?))
alchemist- PP- (he's our last icelandic living rep.)
agent of chaos- TFGM- (another reason to kill crocty? sounds like a talk you had on the forums recently, page 5 half way down)

So yeah, ideas? Opinions?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Salsa at 9:43PM, July 27, 2009
(offline)
Thanks Rokulily. I almost forgot about Herio. There, six girls i could have had for Valks ^_^
RAGE!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon