MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XII the Legend of Townstonia
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:06PM, July 27, 2009
(online)
rokulily
hmmm… I gonna throw names out…
Okay so the clues are supposed to be easy, right…?

So evil mage- herio- (i was a hero (but is it too obivious?))
alchemist- PP- (he's our last icelandic living rep.)
agent of chaos- TFGM- (another reason to kill crocty? sounds like a talk you had on the forums recently, page 5 half way down)

So yeah, ideas? Opinions?
Who killed Kitty? Gullas, hammer clue pointed to him. So too obivious isn't a problem.

Also I say Niccea cause Birds and Hood.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
ParkerFarker at 11:51PM, July 27, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Also I say Niccea cause Birds and Hood.

agreed.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
waff at 12:49AM, July 28, 2009
(online)
Sea_Cow
Salsa
GarBonzo Bean
All I got from the clues is this-
Niccea does the drunk duck mafia comic that has a bird on it, she also says on her profile that her comic red and white's main charactor is little red riding HOOD.
I know those are kind of long shots but…
Killer Bob is seeming pretty suspious now, he hasn't helped at all and won votes from most of the bad guys (kitty17 for example) and all because he's been a townie 5 times. The smartest thing would've been to vote TFGM for mayor and therealtj for pardoner since he had a special role and all. but since they're dead, maybe we should vote Aghammer because we pretty much solved the murder of Kitty17

to salsa- did you use some sort of random system to give out roles? I remember that Killerbob asked for a better role at the signup sheet.
yup. I did. Otherwise at least two of the Valks would've been women. *sigh* Three Valkyries and all of the guys. That just doesn't fit the myth.

Well, at least that way you could kill all of us in horrific ways without feeling too bad about it.
on that note salsa feel free to kill me again if you feel like it *hint hint*.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
herio at 2:22AM, July 28, 2009
(online)
sory i havent been doing much i have Bronchitis this is both pain full and annoying i whent to a doc about a migraine and out of body arm thing and my arm has been hurting she said simply “its nothing go home” allso i had this getting to sleep problem she just said “get alarm clock”
so here i am with Bronchitis sicker then when i came in god it hurts

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
Product Placement at 3:19AM, July 28, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
waff
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Curse you WAFF!! I wanted my revenge for Reverse Mafia but you made it bitter sweat D:<
I'll get mine on you and crocty sooner or later.
What the heck you talking about?! Your fictional self RIPPED my fictional self to shreds in the nar D:<
^^ I wrote that.

As for the accusation of me being the Alchemist. That icelandic runes description is exactly the type of herring that I despise. A herring that specifically points at someone.

I don't have a kill role. Hell, I'd kill for a kill role.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Exzachly at 4:50AM, July 28, 2009
(online)
Wow… I'm quickly learning that once you fall behind in this game, it's exceedingly hard to catch up. What the hell is going on?!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
Product Placement at 5:03AM, July 28, 2009
(online)
Exzachly
What the hell is going on?!

The martians invaded and we're voting for a new Insurance salesman.

Try to keep up man.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Exzachly at 5:25AM, July 28, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
The martians invaded and we're voting for a new Insurance salesman.

Try to keep up man.
*slaps forehead* Of course!

Ok, so I did the rounds and I'm pretty sure the first killer is killer bob.
KillerBob's profile
What kind of book character are you:

Hero/Heroine

After that I agree with everyone else that it looks like niccea was the second killer. The hood connection clinches it for me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
Product Placement at 5:56AM, July 28, 2009
(online)
So are everyone saying now that the dastartly trio are Waff, Niccea and Killorbob?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Aghammer at 6:01AM, July 28, 2009
(offline)
I agree about herio… and I don't know why this link has been ignored. Historically, the quiet ones are often the mafia-mates trying to be ignored as they kill. I don't think we have ever heard that TFGM has been confirmed as innocent from the detective? I don't think that clue points to PP but I could be wrong.

And for the record, I swear on my honor as a long time mafia player that the hammer “clue” DID NOT point to me.

rokulily
hmmm… I gonna throw names out…
Okay so the clues are supposed to be easy, right…?

So evil mage- herio- (i was a hero (but is it too obivious?))
alchemist- PP- (he's our last icelandic living rep.)
agent of chaos- TFGM- (another reason to kill crocty? sounds like a talk you had on the forums recently, page 5 half way down)

So yeah, ideas? Opinions?
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Niccea at 6:07AM, July 28, 2009
(offline)
I did not kill anybody. And where did you get birds to point to me? The symbol for the mafia comic? It is the mallard that is the symbol for the entire site.

Clues
Clues will come from profiles, avatars, sigs, comic titles, and the first page of any comics a person has.

I can give you the duck since that is on my profile. But “hood” can not point to me. Yes, my comic is about Little Red Riding hood, but that is not blatant enough to be taken from my profile. It is not a part of my avatar. It is not in my sig. Red is in the title but not hood. And the first page makes no note of it either.

Sure you can stretch it all you want. But you are equivalently grasping at straws because I did not kill anyone.

Ask the ye old equivalent of the detective yourself for I know I am innocent in this matter and hold no fear.

I am voting to lynch garbanzo bean cause she is jumping all over the place. She makes some valid points in some cases, but she seems to be flighty with clues.

She is still tried to pin Kitty's murder on Ag even though TFGM said that the murderer had come forward.

And TFGM, you are going with her in lynching me in spite of this?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
gullas at 6:21AM, July 28, 2009
(offline)
Salsa
Sea_Cow and Gullas the Valkyries have been bested.
Waff the ork is no more.

YES YES YES!!! GOD I LOVE YOU SALSA!!! I was asked on the last min to change my action but clearly it was too late so go team ME ^_^!!!

So yeah, I killed kitty17 after having some suspicious hunch about TFGM's vote for Killerbob, but obviously I couldn't go after the mayor, so I picked Kitty :)

but hey, dosen't this give me a new title, since as a vigilante I only managed to kill bad guys?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Product Placement at 6:59AM, July 28, 2009
(online)
Correct me if I'm wrong but this is the third time that Gullas gets the vigilante role.

Can somebody. Ask that damn randomizer to pick some other people for change? I'm getting tired of being a townie all the time. The only times that, I've been a non townie, I've been a detective, twice. Why is it that the same role keeps finding it's way back to the same person?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Anthony Mercer at 7:29AM, July 28, 2009
(online)
Sorry if I don't post as much, but I'm on holiday and the internet signal here is mostly terrible - though it seems to have suddenly decided it likes me in the last half hour, so I'm doing as much as possible before it recrappifies. (That should be a word.)

I have been reading what's been said, though, which is why my lynch vote goes to Niccea.
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Product Placement at 7:50AM, July 28, 2009
(online)
You get to pick two people, Anthony.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Anthony Mercer at 8:02AM, July 28, 2009
(online)
Oh yeah… guess I'll go for KillerBob too then.
Aghammer at 9:01AM, July 28, 2009
(offline)
Exactly… maybe Gullas WROTE the randomizer that we use…hmmmm… sneaky. This is my third time as a townie and it gets old fast. Although, in the last game I had some action with my silver pendant (thanks to you PP)…I think we should run another round of Monster Mash. :)

And, Gullas makes an excellent observation… TFGM voted for killerbob… strange.

EDIT: And, on review of the stuff I didn't read, Niccea said she didn't do it and she is one of the honest people (the only one?) in this game… ask TFGM about it. He should back her up (unless????)…

EDIT: TFGM said “Who killed Kitty? Gullas, hammer clue pointed to him. So too obivious isn't a problem.” SO, :P to the hammer clue pointing to me (one of these days I'll get you BEAN!!!)

Product Placement
Correct me if I'm wrong but this is the third time that Gullas gets the vigilante role.

Can somebody. Ask that damn randomizer to pick some other people for change? I'm getting tired of being a townie all the time. The only times that, I've been a non townie, I've been a detective, twice. Why is it that the same role keeps finding it's way back to the same person?
GarBonzo Bean at 9:47AM, July 28, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer
EDIT: TFGM said “Who killed Kitty? Gullas, hammer clue pointed to him. So too obivious isn't a problem.” SO, :P to the hammer clue pointing to me (one of these days I'll get you BEAN!!!)

Hmmm, I guess that gets you off the hook. But Niccea's hood clue is still useable, it was taken from her profile when she was talking about her comic. I didn't take it from the actual comic itself. It seems like every game people want to lynch me because I make wild acusations, that's just what I DO! It's easier to point out everyone that could have done it so that we can narrow down the suspects.
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
Niccea at 10:06AM, July 28, 2009
(offline)
Actually, I can see Ag's point about the birds pointing at Rokulily more than me. The figure speaks of feeding Crocty to birds. Everyone knows that ducks are not carrion birds, but crows…they are. Roku has a comic about crows, I admit it is a stretch.

Also hood might not even be a clue. I always said “a dark shadow” to talk about killers. The hood could just be a garment that fits the time. It would make sense for a Medieval bad guy to wear a hood.

Making wild accusations is one thing. Fighting for them adamantly and leading others to do the same is another.
Anthony Mercer at 10:43AM, July 28, 2009
(online)
Niccea
Actually, I can see Ag's point about the birds pointing at Rokulily more than me.

Yeah, you would…
Niccea at 11:00AM, July 28, 2009
(offline)
Anthony Mercer
Niccea
Actually, I can see Ag's point about the birds pointing at Rokulily more than me.

Yeah, you would…
You are right I would. I know that I'm innocent so I'm trying to find out who committed the murder I'm being accused of.

You really shouldn't tune out other ideas because you are so sure of yourself. The surest way to loose this game is to not keep your mind open to all possibilities. If I see anything else, I will point it out.
Aghammer at 11:03AM, July 28, 2009
(offline)
Thanks :) Oh, and I love Malcolm… I get to watch it everynight (reruns I've seen before but I still love it…Dewey cracks me up)

Edit: I have a meeting at 2:30 til ???, not sure when I'll be on today. Don't kill me, k?

Edit: I'm going to go ahead and vote. I'm following TFGM's lead for now. TFGM, if you change your mind, pq me so I can switch as needed. I believe Herio is the clear leader for one of the kills…

GarBonzo Bean
Hmmm, I guess that gets you off the hook.
harkovast at 11:26AM, July 28, 2009
(online)
I suspect niccea because she always gets cool roles!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Niccea at 11:31AM, July 28, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
I suspect niccea because she always gets cool roles!
Wow harkovast, I appreciate your support. And I don't always get cool roles. Let me see…

1. Godfather
2. Paranoid
3. GM
4. Townie (Then made a deputy and mayor aid)(killed before using those roles)
5. Godfather
6. Detective
7. GM
8. Ninja Monkey (mafia)
9. Jinx (paranoid)
10. Veteran
11. Townie (until you turned me into the werewolf that didn't even last a night)
12. Serf (Townie)

So no I do not always get cool roles. I really don't think Paranoid is a cool role (until I kill a godfather with it). The few times that I become a townie, I get an additional role, I get killed before I can use it.

harkovast at 12:17PM, July 28, 2009
(online)
Niccea seems to me you have only been a townie twice.
That is a lot of good roles!
I am a townie about 90% of the time!
Even more if I imagine it to be worse then it is!

Considering that you are a bad guy right now, your trend of getting good roles never stops!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Niccea at 12:26PM, July 28, 2009
(offline)
I'm not a bad guy. I didn't commit any murders, ok? This is really beginning to frustrate me. I hate getting lynched because of red herrings…ok maybe that hasn't happened to me before…but I hate it when it happens to others.

And I can't help it if fate gives me roles. We all have an equal chance of getting any role.
GarBonzo Bean at 12:38PM, July 28, 2009
(offline)
I'm not positive that you are a bad guy, I myself even think that those clues I pointed out might be a little weak. I'm going to read the narritive again and look for other suspects, but I'm not ruling you out Niccea!
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
Product Placement at 12:41PM, July 28, 2009
(online)
Niccea
*An impressive list of roles*

So no I do not always get cool roles.
Wow…

I wouldn't be complaining much if I had that for a resume.

Let's compare it with mine.

1. Hadn't joined yet.
2. Hadn't joined yet.
3. Hadn't joined yet.
4. Townie (then zombie (which had the awsome powers of being the same as townie( and I got killed three times in that game ><(seriously? Why did I come back for more?))))
5. Townie.
6. GM.
7. Rat (detective). Then made honorary GM after dying (because Niccea's (the GM at the time) computer broke down)
8. Armored Kitty (Townie)
9. Doctor (Detective) then elected as Captain (Mayor).
10. Townie
11. GM.. again.
12. Townie.
gullas
So yeah, I killed kitty17 after having some suspicious hunch about TFGM's vote for Killerbob, but obviously I couldn't go after the mayor, so I picked Kitty :)

but hey, dosen't this give me a new title, since as a vigilante I only managed to kill bad guys?
Here's what was said in game nr.4
Hakoshen
ozoneocean
Gullas the impaler.

And so it shall be written in the annals of history, now and forever.
Now and forever.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Aghammer at 12:49PM, July 28, 2009
(offline)
(I'm still working so don't tell anyone I'm here ;))

I agree… she has done some good things… I had a streak of good roles and now “bad” roles (I get to wait a lot and complain).

Gullas killed me too (when I was a good guy) in a fit of random dice rolling rage…so I like his title (at least he has one… I need to get vig so I can random kill and get a title!!!)

Product Placement
I wouldn't be complaining much if I had that for a resume.
(PP's list….)
11. AWESOME GM

gullas
blah…
Gullas the impaler…
And so it shall be written in the annals of history, now and forever…
Now and forever.
Product Placement at 12:54PM, July 28, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
Gullas killed me too (when I was a good guy) in a fit of random dice rolling rage…so I like his title (at least he has one!!!)
Ah yes. The infamous dice rolling.

Left click + "View Image" to see it better.

Aghammer
11. AWESOME GM
^^ Thank you.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon