Mafia XII the Legend of Townstonia
rokulily at 3:37PM, July 29, 2009
(online)
…east coast USA for me…
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
blergness at 4:09PM, July 29, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer
Too funny… go Georgians! (and Alabamians for Salsa)

blergness
Aghammer
I always feel the same way. I live in Alpharetta, btw. :)

blergness
ps: Ag, totally just read your profile{because i was bored} and I'm fro Georgia too! :D I have no idea why that makes me so happy!

OMG! I live in Kennesaw! haha

People from other countries make fun of people from the US.
People from the US make fun of people from the south.
People from the south make fun of people from Georgia.
People from Georgia make fun of people from Alabama.
People from Alabama make fun of OTHER people from Alabama.
hahahahahahahaha

ps: Salsa, I care not for sports at all.
I have a comic now! http://www.drunkduck.com/Talking_to_Myself/ and i really don't care if you read it!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:24AM
rokulily at 4:14PM, July 29, 2009
(online)
blergness
People from other countries make fun of people from the US.
People from the US make fun of people from the south.
People from the south make fun of people from Georgia.
People from Georgia make fun of people from Alabama.
People from Alabama make fun of OTHER people from Alabama.
hahahahahahahaha

ps: Salsa, I care not for sports at all.

And everyone makes fun of New Jersey.
Niccea at 4:27PM, July 29, 2009
(offline)
Here in Tejas, Fort Worthians hate Dallisians. And visa versa. The two cities are in a constant war to show up each other.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
GarBonzo Bean at 5:09PM, July 29, 2009
(offline)
Off topic question: What happens if the town tries to lynch the paranoid?
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
Aghammer at 5:40PM, July 29, 2009
(offline)
The WHOLE town dies!! Okay, that's not true but how cool would that be??

GarBonzo Bean
Off topic question: What happens if the town tries to lynch the paranoid?
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
harkovast at 5:45PM, July 29, 2009
(online)
Rokulily I am going to pretend to be from the deep south so I can be in the ‘in’ group and we can have you as the outsider.
Damn yankee!
The south shall rise again etc.
You get the idea.

I could make some terrible joke about lynching and the deep south, but I'm a classy guy, so I wont go there.
See? Moral high ground! That's me!

In case you were wondering, I am really from your collective subconcious. I don't actually exist except as a representation of your own self loathing. Learn to love yourselves and I will go away!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
harkovast at 5:57PM, July 29, 2009
(online)
In other news….

Cartoon theme songs.

The best cartoon theme song ever was the tune at the end of every episode of the Raccoons.
Not at the start, just the one at the end.

It was really 80's and it kicked ass.

Proof once again that Canadians are better then we are.

FACT!

Salsa at 6:23PM, July 29, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Rokulily I am going to pretend to be from the deep south so I can be in the ‘in’ group and we can have you as the outsider.
Damn yankee!
You get the idea.

I could make some terrible joke about lynching and the deep south, but I'm a classy guy, so I wont go there.

In case you were wondering, I am really from your collective subconcious. I don't actually exist except as a representation of your own self loathing. Learn to love yourselves and I will go away!

OK just to clear some stuff up and provide random trivia.

A yankee is someone who lives north of Tennessee.

A damn yankee is someone who lived north of Tennessee and moved into or south of Tennessee.

People from Alabama actually make fun of the north due to the lack of grits, biscuits, and sweet tea.

North of Tennessee there are no grits. (Ohio being the only exception I know of)

North of Maryland there is no sweet tea.

Alabama has two religions, Christianity and Football. Paul “Bear” Bryant is considered the messiah figure of the later.

Auburn's Honor dorms suck in comparison to Alabama's Honor dorms.

The original opening words to the Auburn fight song were “War Buzzard, flop down the field, Ever to falter, Every to yield”

Alabama is not only older and more prestigious than Auburn, it has more cute girls per square mile.

Roll Tide!
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
harkovast at 6:26PM, July 29, 2009
(online)
I salute and endorse everything Salsa just said!

blergness at 6:36PM, July 29, 2009
(offline)
Salsa
harkovast
Damn yankee!
You get the idea.

OK just to clear some stuff up and provide random trivia.

A yankee is someone who lives north of Tennessee.

A damn yankee is someone who lived north of Tennessee and moved into or south of Tennessee.

People from Alabama actually make fun of the north due to the lack of grits, biscuits, and sweet tea.

North of Tennessee there are no grits. (Ohio being the only exception I know of)

North of Maryland there is no sweet tea.

Alabama has two religions, Christianity and Football. Paul “Bear” Bryant is considered the messiah figure of the later.

Auburn's Honor dorms suck in comparison to Alabama's Honor dorms.

The original opening words to the Auburn fight song were “War Buzzard, flop down the field, Ever to falter, Every to yield”

Alabama is not only older and more prestigious than Auburn, it has more cute girls per square mile.

Roll Tide!

So i'm guessing you like Auburn? hahahaha

I agree with most of this.
I do not feel like a true southerner cause I have lived in GA my whole life and do not enjoy Sweet Tea… :( but grits are my favorite breakfast ever.
I have a comic now! http://www.drunkduck.com/Talking_to_Myself/ and i really don't care if you read it!
rokulily at 7:03PM, July 29, 2009
(online)
Salsa
harkovast
said stuff
said more stuff

A-HA! Jokes on you! NJ has both biscuits, AND sweet tea (but probably not the good kind). And as for the grits well everyone i've met doesn't like ‘em anyway so its not a real loss for us.

We do have mafia. And we are fairly nice to our garbage collectors. IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU.

We have a shore and it is awesome. There are tons of boardwalks. And state beaches. And federal beaches.

We don’t like how you drive. We don't care who you are- you'll get yours. Mainly pennsylvania- nothing kicks in road rage faster then a pennsylvania plate.

We have a lot of farms and state parks. Do not judge us on newark airport, we hate it too.

And Hark- I'm from NJ- we'll take you all on. It's what we do. Its like the napoleon complex but for states.
Salsa at 7:10PM, July 29, 2009
(offline)
rokulily
Salsa
harkovast
said stuff
said more stuff

A-HA! Jokes on you! NJ has both biscuits, AND sweet tea (but probably not the good kind). And as for the grits well everyone i've met doesn't like 'em anyway so its not a real loss for us.

I only know of one person that has not like grits after having them fixed properly. How do ya'll make sweet tea? And why the heck do you get it? I was in Newark for a band trip around Thanksgiving in 2007. We marched in the Boscov's Thanksgiving day parade (Prattville High School). I also remember all of us celebrating when we saw midnight blue and not brown over our heads :).
RAGE!
therealtj at 7:33PM, July 29, 2009
(online)
Salsa
Grits are indeed quite hard to find :(

Unless you count instant grits, but… *Shudders* Ugh.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
rokulily at 7:39PM, July 29, 2009
(online)
Salsa
rokulily
Salsa
harkovast
said stuff
said more stuff

A-HA! Jokes on you! NJ has both biscuits, AND sweet tea (but probably not the good kind). And as for the grits well everyone i've met doesn't like 'em anyway so its not a real loss for us.

I only know of one person that has not like grits after having them fixed properly. How do ya'll make sweet tea? And why the heck do you get it? I was in Newark for a band trip around Thanksgiving in 2007. We marched in the Boscov's Thanksgiving day parade (Prattville High School). I also remember all of us celebrating when we saw midnight blue and not brown over our heads :).

Yeah… The midnight skys not always blueish ‘round here… At least you didn’t get the creepy red one. It comes and goes. I also blame NYC for that- light polution, its real. And any arby's has sweet tea, which is why i said we didn't have the good kind. BUT I bake biscuits and i love those suckers- current jelly an' biscuits are so good! You can get random stuff at the diners too. I forgot- EVERY town in NJ has at LEAST 1 diner. Except that one towns thats really a golfcourse. (I am not joking, it even has its own police station. And we do have alotta diners too)
Salsa at 7:51PM, July 29, 2009
(offline)
Narrative

Harkovast was sleeping in his chambers above the sanctuary in the Cathedral of Townstonia when a smiling figure appeared out of the shadows. The wind sung softly though the window. Harkovast suddenly snapped upright, eyes alertly scanning the room. His gaze fixed on the figure. “AHHHHHH YOU'VE COME FOR MY DELICIOUS KITTY LIVER!!!!!” he screamed. “Gee thanks. I don't get any respect for the work I do and I guess you deserve your reputation.” replied the figure. “Well if I die then with my last breath I shall shout your name to… the… heavens. Why do you have ki-” but before Harkovast could finish his question, the figure grabbed him by his neck and flung him out the window. His body almost hit the Alchemist as he walked to hi lair after planting a bomb.

Harkovast the Diviner has been sent to the heavens.

Night three is over.
Day three begins.

No clues leading to the alchemist btw.
RAGE!
Salsa at 7:57PM, July 29, 2009
(offline)
rokulily
Salsa
rokulily
Salsa
harkovast
said stuff
said more stuff

Yeah… The midnight skys not always blueish ‘round here… At least you didn’t get the creepy red one. It comes and goes. I also blame NYC for that- light polution, its real. And any arby's has sweet tea, which is why i said we didn't have the good kind. BUT I bake biscuits and i love those suckers- current jelly an' biscuits are so good! You can get random stuff at the diners too. I forgot- EVERY town in NJ has at LEAST 1 diner. Except that one towns thats really a golfcourse. (I am not joking, it even has its own police station. And we do have alotta diners too)

Kinda like that down here except with BBQ places. There's four here in Prattville that I know of. I also live near a paper mill so we get the freaky red sky some too.
RAGE!
blergness at 8:23PM, July 29, 2009
(offline)
Salsa
rokulily
Salsa
rokulily
Salsa
harkovast
said stuff
said more stuff

Kinda like that down here except with BBQ places. There's four here in Prattville that I know of. I also live near a paper mill so we get the freaky red sky some too.

Here we have a TON of Waffle Houses. And I love it! :D
Niccea at 8:39PM, July 29, 2009
(offline)
There is one clue. Roku and I are not the Alchemist cause we are gals! Well…maybe Garbonzo…
rokulily at 8:49PM, July 29, 2009
(online)
Drat! They're on to us being on to them! Okay people this is what we gotta do. Harkovast was so set on lynching Niccea and herio and we got a bloodspot. (i think… TFGM?) Hark was our diviner and was sure Niccea was dundunduh BAD. So I say those are the people we lynch. They have no more cancels and killerbob can decide his own fate- if he pardons them then he's lynchable too next time around. If he doesn't we should let him lurk around a bit longer.

Ideas? Opinions?
Exzachly at 2:08AM, July 30, 2009
(online)
I can see where Harko was definitely set on lynching Niccea (here about 4 posts down). But I don't think he was set on Herio so much. I mean, he voted to lynch her, but he voted to lynch killerbob too. I don't think he knew which one had did it, cause only had enough time to check one person (you) before he died.

I think the safest bet right now is to lynch Niccea and KillerBob, because the last thing we need is another canceled lynch… Then again, I'm not even sure if TFGM declared a double.

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
harkovast at 4:55AM, July 30, 2009
(online)
Ya killed me ya sons of bitches!

And I was jsut about to destroy New Jersey and end Rokulily's rein of terror for ever!
All I know about New Jersey is that it has a Turn Pike…or possibly pipe, or something like that…
I am not sure what that is, probably some sort of dooms day device they intend to use against us!

Cant believe someone murdered me! Aren't I entertaining enough to keep alive?
Well you can silence me, but you will never change the fact that Raccoons had the best cartoons theme tune ever!
*dies, content in this knowledge*

Oh yeah, and GO READ MY COMIC!

Product Placement at 6:12AM, July 30, 2009
(online)
Hey, guys. I came up with a interesting concept couple of days ago, which I like to call Heaven or Hell. I posted the concept in the Mafia discussion thread. It's not fully formed, missing a few tweaks, here and there and any ideas in how to improve that system would be appreciated.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
ParkerFarker at 6:13AM, July 30, 2009
(online)
harkovast
Ya killed me ya sons of bitches!

You already did that yourself…

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
Niccea at 6:57AM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Cant believe someone murdered me! Aren't I entertaining enough to keep alive?
Well you can silence me, but you will never change the fact that Raccoons had the best cartoons theme tune ever!
*dies, content in this knowledge*

XD I loved that show. I woke up every morning at 6 when I was 5 to watch it. I still have an episode recorded on videotape somewhere. That and the Wuzzles, Gummy Bears, and Care Bears were my favorite shows when I was a tyke. Damn you Nickelodeon for corrupting youth with Sponge Bob!
harkovast at 7:16AM, July 30, 2009
(online)
PP your monster game was cool, so I am open to any outrageous ideas you come up with.

When darkness falls
Leaving shadows in the night
dont be afraid
wipe that fear from your eyes

Anyone care to join me in some nostalgia?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEGlLzASIM8

Aghammer at 7:53AM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
I agree… I'm check out your idea, PP, when I get a break at work :)

Hark, sorry man, although being dead never seems to slow you down!

harkovast
PP your monster game was cool, so I am open to any outrageous ideas you come up with.

Other Stuff…

last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
harkovast at 8:17AM, July 30, 2009
(online)
By the way, who ever killed me, please pq me to defend yourself and explain your crime!

waff at 8:51AM, July 30, 2009
(online)
harkovast
By the way, who ever killed me, please pq me to defend yourself and explain your crime!

no

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
GarBonzo Bean at 8:51AM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
Some possible clues,
smiling- could me almost anyone, but out of killerbob and herio, herio is smiling
no respect- that one would probably be to killerbob or niccea, since hark was killed. niccea was harks lynch choice, and killerbob went on and on about having to be a townie.
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon