MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XII the Legend of Townstonia
Aghammer at 9:04AM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
Well, Other clues such as the red thing, hero, cancelled lynch, etc. point to herio. I agree that the smiling thing is key and clearly not killerbob (so the rest of the clues don't point to him… not that he is innocent. That I don't know). I think Herio, Niccea and Rokulily are possibilities. Harkovast seemed to think it wasn't Rokulily but didn't give any clear clues why. ALSO, if you read Herio's posts… she is clearly laughing at us because we weren't able to lynch her. I think this one is Herio and am planning to vote that way (at least at the moment). If we get TWO lynches today (TFGM, can you call another doublelynch?), I will probably vote for Herio and Niccea.

I looked at Rokulily, Niccea and Herio for the respect thing but didn't see anything in their profiles that stood out but I will not have time to look at comics til after work.

GarBonzo Bean
Some possible clues,
smiling- could me almost anyone, but out of killerbob and herio, herio is smiling
no respect- that one would probably be to killerbob or niccea, since hark was killed. niccea was harks lynch choice, and killerbob went on and on about having to be a townie.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
GarBonzo Bean at 9:41AM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
Thanks, Ag. I forgot to look at the first pages of the comics. I did and guess what I found; on the first page of niccea's OOC comic, it has a charactor that comments on how he has a bad reputation! This clearly points to the clue on how Hark “deserves his reputation” Niccea is also smilling.
Niccea is a bad guy! She killed Hark because he wanted her lynched!
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
Niccea at 1:19PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
Almost everyone has a smiling or frowning avatar.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Product Placement at 1:34PM, July 30, 2009
(online)
I like to consider my avatar as indifferent.

… with a hint of smug.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Aghammer at 1:40PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
I call that one a smirk and there are a lot of smiling avatars including mine.

Product Placement
I like to consider my avatar as indifferent.

… with a hint of smug.
Niccea at 1:42PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
So I really don't think a clue that points to a smirking/smiling avatar is much of a clue.

I will give you Imerius's rep. But it is a bit shaky still I would think. Just because of context.
GarBonzo Bean at 2:06PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
Is there a double lynch today?
well I'm voting Niccea, 4 clues have pointed to her in 2 different murders, you can't tell me those were all red herrings.
If there is a double lynch then herio because of her “I can't get lynched” attitude and the fact that she has clues pointing to her too
Niccea at 2:14PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
GarBonzo Bean
Is there a double lynch today?
well I'm voting Niccea, 4 clues have pointed to her in 2 differnt murders, you can't tell me those were all red herrings.
If there is a double lynch then herio because of her “I can't get lynched” attitude and the fact that she has clues pointing to her too

Yes I can. And I will until the day I die.
Salsa at 2:14PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
No more Double lynches. Sorry I just double checked the description on the first page and it said “a” not “two.” TFGM just used the only one, sorry.

Also. You gotta PQ me your vote for it to count.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Exzachly at 2:14PM, July 30, 2009
(online)
We already know Niccea is an ork from hark, he checked rokulily's connection with the murders and she was innocent, so Niccea has to be ork.

Niccea voted to lynch herio in day three. Now that we know Niccea's an ork, it stands to reason then that the black mage is killerbob. If we vote for Niccea, killerbob will just pardon the lynch. I say we lynch Killerbob!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
Niccea at 2:17PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
I would like to know how you jumped from rokulily is innocent to me being an orc. That is rather faulty logic and you have to admit it. The clues could be pointing at someone other than me. And if I get lynched because of a bunch of red herrings, I'm going to be very mad at Salsa.
GarBonzo Bean at 2:18PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
I just changed my vote; Killerbob, you're toast
Salsa at 2:21PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
I would like to know how you jumped from rokulily is innocent to me being an orc. That is rather faulty logic and you have to admit it. The clues could be pointing at someone other than me. And if I get lynched because of a bunch of red herrings, I'm going to be very mad at Salsa.
At least you're being accused of a crime. I got lynched out of the blue in Crocty's game.
RAGE!
harkovast at 2:23PM, July 30, 2009
(online)
Salsa that seems to make the double lynch power useless.
If he can only do it once, the godfather will jsut counter it so it does nothing.
I think the mayor should be allowed to do it as often as he likes.
But then again, its not my game!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Exzachly at 2:26PM, July 30, 2009
(online)
Niccea
I would like to know how you jumped from rokulily is innocent to me being an orc.
harkovast
Rokulily is not the killer!
Niccea is the bad guys!
No joke, lynch her!
Our diviner checked Rokulily, she's innocent. That leaves only YOU as the only suspect for the crocty murder. The clues only fit you and rokulily, it is obvious that it has to be you.

If anyone thinks I'm fabricating that post, you can check it out yourself here about 4 posts down
Aghammer at 2:27PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
Actually, since I was detective a couple of games ago, I can tell you that mafia vote for other mafia to be lynched every single time (I checked everyday). So, that really doesn't tell us anything. I don't think Rokulily is guilty based on Hark's observation.

I still think the lineup is Herio and Niccea…. I was gonna vote Herio (as godfather) but was considering Niccea instead based on GB's discovery. Let's vote for someone that is clearly connected with the killings!

GarBonzo Bean
I just changed my vote; Killerbob, you're toast
Niccea at 2:28PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
Exzachly
harkovast
Niccea is the bad guys!
No joke, lynch her!
Our diviner checked Rokulily, she's innocent. That leaves only YOU as the only suspect for the crocty murder.

If anyone thinks I'm fabricating that post, you can check it out yourself here about 4 posts down

And the clues do not point to me. I will maintain that. Because I didn't murder crocty (no matter how tempting that can be given that Ochi is not here to carry out the tradition)

I demand that everyone else tries to search to see if there is a better fit for the clue.

Just because one is innocent doesn't make the other guilty.

And we don't even know if Hark used his powers to confirm. He could have just said it out of the blue.
Salsa at 2:30PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Salsa that seems to make the double lynch power useless.
If he can only do it once, the godfather will jsut counter it so it does nothing.
I think the mayor should be allowed to do it as often as he likes.
But then again, its not my game!

Sorry it's just the way I worded it made it seem like it could only happen once. If everyone thinks that it should be two then I'll withdraw my previous ruling. I'm not changing it otherwise.
RAGE!
Niccea at 2:34PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
Newsflash: Last nights kill, the killer is saying the hark earned his reputation not the killer earning a reputation.
GarBonzo Bean at 2:34PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
GarBonzo Bean
I'm not positive that you are a bad guy, I myself even think that those clues I pointed out might be a little weak. I'm going to read the narritive again and look for other suspects, but I'm not ruling you out Niccea!
I HAVE looked for other suspects; it was either you or roculily
It couldn't have been out of the blue- he said no joke (it is very rare to see hark being serious)
I don't think that this was a mafia lynch mafia case; everyone thought that it was either herio or killerbob, why would she vote a fellow mafia member when she had plenty of reasons to vote herio?
GarBonzo Bean at 2:36PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
Newsflash: Last nights kill, the killer is saying the hark earned his reputation not the killer earning a reputation.
Fine I change my wording of the clue to this- the first page of Niccea's comic said the word reputation, the narritive said the word reputation
Exzachly at 2:38PM, July 30, 2009
(online)
GB
I don't think that this was a mafia lynch mafia case; everyone thought that it was either herio or killerbob, why would she vote a fellow mafia member when she had plenty of reasons to vote herio?
I agree, mafia was much too close to lynching two townies to consider voting for fellow mafia. They nearly had rokulily and herio.
Niccea at 2:40PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
GarBonzo Bean
Niccea
Fine I change my wording of the clue to this- the first page of Niccea's comic said the word reputation, the narritive said the word reputation

A one word clue is also very weak. The clues for waff were phenomenally easy. The clues do not line up as easy for me is they lined up him. that gives me enough to refute.

The bird clue once again. Ducks are not carrion and Salsa said nothing about using comic thumbnails. He was very clear in what he would pull clues from.
Aghammer at 2:41PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
I agree… Hark didn't PQ me that he had actually done a check but we KNOW he was the diviner. Harkovast tends to accuse everyone but I completely believe that Rokulily is innocent (and yeah, the “I'm serious” thing is unsual for Hark). I'm voting Niccea and hoping it's not a mistake.

We have dinner company coming over so I don't when I'll be back on… good luck guys… lets go for two!!

Exzachly
Niccea
I would like to know how you jumped from rokulily is innocent to me being an orc.
harkovast
Niccea is the bad guys!
No joke, lynch her!
Our diviner checked Rokulily, she's innocent. That leaves only YOU as the only suspect for the crocty murder. The clues only fit you and rokulily, it is obvious that it has to be you.

Exzachly at 2:52PM, July 30, 2009
(online)
Salsa
Sorry it's just the way I worded it made it seem like it could only happen once. If everyone thinks that it should be two then I'll withdraw my previous ruling. I'm not changing it otherwise.
Well, if you intended to have multiple double lynches then it should. You designed it and I'm sure you made an effort to make it well balanced, so you shouldn't undo your own work because of wording you didn't consider.
waff at 3:04PM, July 30, 2009
(online)
Niccea
GarBonzo Bean
Niccea

A one word clue is also very weak. The clues for waff were phenomenally easy. The clues do not line up as easy for me is they lined up him. that gives me enough to refute.

The bird clue once again. Ducks are not carrion and Salsa said nothing about using comic thumbnails. He was very clear in what he would pull clues from.
I'm mildly annoyed about that *shrug* but at least I got to beat sea_cow (who was a key figure in my almost-lynch) to death with a herring.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Salsa at 3:05PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
Exzachly
Salsa
Well, if you intended to have multiple double lynches then it should. You designed it and I'm sure you made an effort to make it well balanced, so you shouldn't undo your own work because of wording you didn't consider.

That's the thing. I never thought about it until someone asked me about it. So I decided to look at the ability description and the way it I had worded it made it seem like it was a one time use thing.
RAGE!
Niccea at 3:07PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
I think it would be too late to make today a double lynch. It hardly seems fair this late on in the cycle, you know?
Salsa at 3:15PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
Niccea: 2
ParkerFarker
Aghammer

KillerBob: 2
Garbonzo Bean
Exzachly

Aghammer: 1
Niccea

Herio: 1
Rokulily

lynch update

@ Niccea Yep. that is the other point.

Four and a half hours left.
RAGE!
rokulily at 3:16PM, July 30, 2009
(online)
I realized that i was a lynch target when hark sent me a PQ tell me if I wanted to survive to vote niccea and herio.

harkovast
Subject Warning!
Message Jul 28,`09 3:38pm

——————————————————————————–
People are trying to kill you with the lynch.
I recommend you vote for niccea and herio to prevent this.

I'm not sure he was so deadset on herio- its more of herios attitude that gets me, but he publicly called out niccea. I'm voting herio just because if we can get the boss then maybe it'll help but nicceas probably the safer bet.

And where is our mayor in our time of need and clue figuring?

Also, for the killing of hark. My two suspects are Exzachly and TFGM as possible agents of chaos.

Exzachly has the biggest smile of us all('cept maybe for garbonzo), last place comics-low reconition(though he did win 2 awards), and had lots of cats (possible ki- kittys, or even kickass (for comics))

TFGM has almost no smile, though he did have reason to kill crocty(page 5 half way down), he has ki- for kittys in his sig, and no talent- for low reconition, and he claimed to know who the deviner was.

These are just possibles, i advise people to look around and such and definitly NOT vote them this lynch- no wasted votes. Ideas? Opinions?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon