MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XVI: District Townston
crocty at 12:22AM, Oct. 1, 2009
(offline)
Psssh, my death was so predicted that in contrast, the sun rising would make people go “WHOAH! I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!”

Whatevs.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
harkovast at 1:46AM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
Et Tu Kitty?
Betrayed by my own mayor?
Stabbed in the back?

Where is the love?

Where is the trust?

Where is the innocent till proven guilty?

(I dont suppose I can pardon myself, can I?)

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
gullas at 4:34AM, Oct. 1, 2009
(offline)
kitty17
Alright, so I had the detective check my pardoner and he came out as an immigrant. I really can't take any chances with nonrole people so for this lynch cycle I'm going to have to push to lynch Hark. Sorries.

hmm but we have three murders to solve people, let's not get too pointy ah?

ParkerFarker
Crocty was sitting at home, watching the TV. There was hardly anything good on television tonight, despite the 200 and something channels he got from cable. He got up because the kettle was boiling. He took it off and poured himself a cup of coffee. As he was returning to his lounge chair in front of the TV, he noticed the back door had been broken into. He dropped the coffee and searched the house. He found nothing and went to the kitchen to get a towel to clean the coffee he dropped. It smelled funny in the kitchen sort of gassy. Then a bullet pierced through the wall of the kitchen and *BOOM*. Crocty was killed in a cloud of fire and smoke. The bullet ignited the gas leaking in the kitchen.

Out side, a man looked on at the burning house. He said something to himself, but it was inaudible to anyone else.

Crocty the immigrant is dead

Rokulilly claims that she is a quiet person in her profile, also could point out to some people's lack of posting -.-*

ParkerFarker
TheFlyingGreenMonkey was returning from getting the groceries. He was feeling pleased because he found some really nice looking taco shells this time. Feeling so happy with himself, TFGM didn't notice the hotted-up sedan that had been following him all the way from the groceries store. The two cars were on a long stretch of road now and there where no other vehicles on it. The sedan moved beside TFGM's blue hatchback like it was going to overtake him, but it didn't. It lingered next to TFGM. TFGM got scared so he turned down a side street trying to lose the sedan, but the sedan followed. The driver of it knew more about driving than a lot of other drivers. As the TFGM was about to pull over and run for his life, A shower of bullets rained from the sedan and TheFlyingGreenMonkey was no more.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey the immigrant is dead

Not so sure…
ParkerFarker
Niccea was returning home from successfully protecting a person from attack. She was walking alone in the dark and realised the grave danger she could be in. She started walking faster. Someone else was walking in front of her. Niccea started walking even faster. As she was getting closer to the man in front of her, he turned around. Niccea stopped walking. The man pulled twin Uzis from his large trench coat and opened fire on Niccea. The guns were silenced so no one heard. Niccea couldn't save herself from this death.

Niccea the paramedic is dead

trench coats are something like this… so Hakoshen's characters sometimes were trenchcoats…

but the killer was also quiet, just like Rokulilly -.0 but that also could point out to some people's lack of posting -.-*
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Aghammer at 6:26AM, Oct. 1, 2009
(offline)
I think Kitty has made the case to lynch Hark.. and that is more critical than knocking out any of the other “gang” members. After all, he would pardon any blood we identify.

All remaining townies and the opposing gang members (to Hark's gang) need to vote to lynch… otherwise we will all be under his hairy thumb!!

As much as I love the guy, he has to go! :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Product Placement at 6:35AM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
harkovast
PARDONER???

What do I look like?
TFGM?

This is an outrage!

You are asking me to help make people NOT die?

Oooooh! That goes against everything I believe in!
harkovast
Sorry Hark. You're the only person in the whole town that you can't pardon. Coincidentally, you're also the only person in the whole town that you'd want to pardon. Everyone else could go and suck it as far as you're concerned.

Isn't it wonderfully ironic?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
ParkerFarker at 6:56AM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
harkovast
Sorry Hark. You're the only person in the whole town that you can't pardon. Coincidentally, you're also the only person in the whole town that you'd want to pardon. Everyone else could go and suck it as far as you're concerned.

Isn't it wonderfully ironic?

lolwot?

haha nah, it is pretty ironic how it turns out that way.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:53AM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
I'm pretty sure I know who kill me. Also come I want to see the blood flow. The town must be painted red! There are 7 kill roles left. Lets see a productive night of killing and mayhem :D

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
waff at 10:25AM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
I'm with the mayor on this one.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
harkovast at 11:12AM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
I expected better from you, Waff!

Don't you people realise that I've never been lynched at this game?
Townston is built on a dream, a dream called freedom.
Maybe to you those are just words, but to me they mean something!
Those are ideals worth fighting for!
Are we going to abandon our founding principles when the going gets rough? Are we going to turn our backs on liberty, justice and equality?

We could have it all, or we can destroy it all!

Do the right thing, Townston! I believe in you!

Randomdudeperson at 11:33AM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
harkovast
I expected better from you, Waff!

Townston is built on a dream, a dream called freedom.
Maybe to you those are just words, but to me they mean something!
Those are ideals worth fighting for!
Are we going to abandon our founding principles when the going gets rough? Are we going to turn are backs on liberty, justice and equality?

We could have it all, or we can destroy it all!

Do the right thing, Townston! I believe in you!

Are? I think you meant our. Other than that, beautiful speach. To bad it won't help! >:)
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Product Placement at 11:47AM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
harkovast
*Cough*
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
harkovast at 11:54AM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
randomdudeperson alright! I fixed it! happy now?
But tell me this! Who is the real villain here?
The gang member who wants to murder everyone and take over the town….or the grammar nazi? The spelling facist? The totalitarian typist?

Who is the real monster here?

Not I, sir! Not I!

PP- That doesn't count! That was atheist mind powers not a lynch! And that game was weird anyway! Stop confusing the issue! Between you and the liberal media, these poor people wont know whats going on! They might even do something crazy like lynching me, their friend and ally Harkovast!

Product Placement at 12:05PM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
Well… technically it was a lynch since the rebellious spirits needed to vote to have you killed. The Atheist kinda played the role of a mayor in that game.

Besides, you said this afterward:
harkovast
You all voted for me?
Ooooh thats cold!
Thats the first time I've ever been voted off one of these things!

But I'll be back…….

(next game, obviously!)
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
harkovast at 12:12PM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
PP those remarks were taken out of context.
Clearly in context the converastion went like this -

In another moment of genius, I
You all voted for me?
Ooooh thats cold!
Thats the first time I've ever been voted off one of these things!

At least it wasn't in an actual lynch.

But I'll be back…….because I wasn't lynched.

(next game, obviously! Hopefully I wont get lynched in that game like I didn't get lynched in this one.)

There! Glad I could clear that up!
Now stop tryng to spread disinformation about me!

Salsa at 1:13PM, Oct. 1, 2009
(offline)
uhmmm…

yeah, I didn't vote for you so I have no loyalty to you. So long ol' buddy.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Aghammer at 1:39PM, Oct. 1, 2009
(offline)
yeah!

Salsa
uhmmm…

yeah, I didn't vote for you so I have no loyalty to you. So long ol' buddy.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
waff at 1:48PM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
Oh I remember that game now, I erased you fom existance right? how was it?

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
harkovast at 2:07PM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
Well I hope you can all live with yourselves, as you turn your backs on me!
I built this city! I built this city on rock and roll!

harkovast at 2:11PM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
By the way, while you are all enjoying killing me, could I ask a small favour?

If you could go onto Harkovast, and click the button for Webcomic super list 100.
Each time someone clicks on that it will push me up the rankings and if I can get about 3 or 4 more people to click it I will get into the top ten on that site.

(while you are there if you could leave me a positive comment on that site next to my entry, that would also be much appreciated!)

Thank you!
That is the end of this shameless plug.

You may now resume killing me (bastards!)

Update- IT WORKED! Thanks guys! I am now ranked number ten on that site so I get a picture! Thank you!

ParkerFarker at 6:34PM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
Voting ended. Narrative will be up within 20 minutes.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
Niccea at 6:54PM, Oct. 1, 2009
(offline)
^.^ You are getting closer and closer to being on time. I just want to remind you to link all your narrative on the first page. PP and I are linking pages to corresponding narratives, and it would be so much easier if all GMs were to make a ToC.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
ParkerFarker at 6:57PM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
Day Two Narrative
The town was angry. Three good members of the town had been brutally murdered. The town hungered for revenge. So they concluded their very own pardoner must be one of the Bloods. He’d made it obvious enough anyway. Why, in the election he even said he was a blood. And yet people elected him anyway. This increased people’s anger. So the mayor ordered some police to go and take care of Harkovast.

2 squad cars raced away to Harkovast’s large house, sirens blazing. It wasn’t a terribly long drive there, but they never made it. When they were about to turn down Hark’s street, a truck rammed one of the squad cars, killing everyone inside. The other squad car skidded on the asphalt and tried to escape. The truck was slow and clumsy and couldn’t keep up with the agile squad car, but 3 gang cars could. The two police officers that were not driving fired out the windows at the fast-approaching gang cars. But the 3 gang cars fired back, with uzis and m16s. The police were shot down quickly by those guns.

One of the gangs had cancelled this lynch, was it the Bloods or was it the Crips?

Lynch Cancelled

ParkerFarker at 6:57PM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
Niccea
^.^ You are getting closer and closer to being on time. I just want to remind you to link all your narrative on the first page. PP and I are linking pages to corresponding narratives, and it would be so much easier if all GMs were to make a ToC.

yeah, I'm linking to them. On the second post of this thread, not the first though.

therealtj at 7:12PM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
Hey! No one even thought about telling me we started? D:<

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
kitty17 at 7:39PM, Oct. 1, 2009
(offline)
I'd still like people to continue sending me roles. The closer I am to pin pointing the gang members the slightly better chance we have and I don't want to have to start guessing.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
Randomdudeperson at 8:24PM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
therealtj
Hey! No one even thought about telling me we started? D:<

0.0 Oops, well, uh,…just pretend you where an immagrant and died last night! ^.^

Well, we obviously found 1 godfather. Now we need to wait until tomorrow, lynch him, and then find the OTHER godfather. While we wait, detective, if you can, could you check our mayor?
Salsa at 9:05PM, Oct. 1, 2009
(offline)
Well this pretty much confirms Hark.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Randomdudeperson at 9:54PM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
While we sit and wait to see what happens tonight, let us look at these clues.

Crocty was sitting at home, watching the TV. There was hardly anything good on television tonight, despite the 200 and something channels he got from cable. He got up because the kettle was boiling. He took it off and poured himself a cup of coffee. As he was returning to his lounge chair in front of the TV, he noticed the back door had been broken into. He dropped the coffee and searched the house. He found nothing and went to the kitchen to get a towel to clean the coffee he dropped. It smelled funny in the kitchen… sort of… gassy. Then a bullet pierced through the wall of the kitchen and *BOOM*. Crocty was killed in a cloud of fire and smoke. The bullet ignited the gas leaking in the kitchen.

Out side, a man looked on at the burning house. He said something to himself, but it was inaudible to anyone else.

Crocty the immigrant is dead

Waff perhaps? Bums smell,…don’t they? It could also be Anthony Mercer. It appears to be a two part strategy. There are two stick figures in his avatar. That seems a bit of a long shot though. It could also be Killer Bob. On his page he says, “All life is an experiment…”. This kill appears to be creative, like an experiment.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey was returning from getting the groceries. He was feeling pleased because he found some really nice looking taco shells this time. Feeling so happy with himself, TFGM didn’t notice the hotted-up sedan that had been following him all the way from the groceries store. The two cars were on a long stretch of road now and there where no other vehicles on it. The sedan moved beside TFGM’s blue hatchback like it was going to overtake him, but it didn’t. It lingered next to TFGM. TFGM got scared so he turned down a side street trying to lose the sedan, but the sedan followed. The driver of it knew more about driving than a lot of other drivers. As the TFGM was about to pull over and run for his life, A shower of bullets rained from the sedan and TheFlyingGreenMonkey was no more.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey the immigrant is dead

Hmmmm… I have to point out the HOTTED up sedan. Hotted, as in hot, as in hawt, as in Kitty17. Detective, if you will please prove our mayors role?

Niccea was returning home from successfully protecting a person from attack. She was walking alone in the dark and realised the grave danger she could be in. She started walking faster. Someone else was walking in front of her. Niccea started walking even faster. As she was getting closer to the man in front of her, he turned around. Niccea stopped walking. The man pulled twin Uzis from his large trench coat and opened fire on Niccea. The guns were silenced so no one heard. Niccea couldn’t save herself from this death.

Niccea the paramedic is dead

Most likely Rokulily. Big trench coat.
Niccea at 9:59PM, Oct. 1, 2009
(offline)
Yay!I got all my homework done before midnight. In fact, my homework has been done for three hours now. Makes me so happy.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
crocty at 10:01PM, Oct. 1, 2009
(offline)
Randomdudeperson
Bums smell,…don’t they?
Teeeeheeeee~~~
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon