Hakoshen at 7:03AM, Oct. 22, 2009
(offline)
GarBonzo Bean
Aghammer
Hell yeah, it would!

harkovast
At least some people are dieing now!
So that is a small improvement.
Mad scientist, bring TFGM back to life! That would be freaking hillarious!
Agreed

NEVER!
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Niccea at 8:20AM, Oct. 22, 2009
(offline)
I will follow it up with “hell no.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:26AM, Oct. 22, 2009
(online)
Hak and Nic are leaders of the “Hate TFGM fan club.” They just can't handle the awesome sauce that is TFGM. My only wish is that they both explode ;D

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
crocty at 8:44AM, Oct. 22, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
“Hate TFGM fan club.”
Pssh, I'm so much of a TFGM hater, I not only lead the “Despise TFGM fan club”, but I lead the “The Hate TFGM fan club are TFGM symphasisers” club.

I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:49AM, Oct. 22, 2009
(online)
crocty
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
“Hate TFGM fan club.”
Pssh, I'm so much of a TFGM hater, I not only lead the “Despise TFGM fan club”, but I lead the “The Hate TFGM fan club are TFGM symphasisers” club.

I thought we worked past our difficulties p.p I protected you from the mafia too p.p

And by mafia I mean me of course :D

crocty at 8:54AM, Oct. 22, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
crocty
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
“Hate TFGM fan club.”

I thought we worked past our difficulties p.p I protected you from the mafia too p.p

And by mafia I mean me of course :D
We did. Then I founded my “Fuck working passed difficulties club”, as well as my “Fuck the world and society!” club.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a Kyupol sermon to attend.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Niccea at 9:28AM, Oct. 22, 2009
(offline)
I'm just head of the “End the Game Quickly And Effectively With Minimal Casualty Group.” So far we are succeeding on the “Minimal Casualty” part right now.
Product Placement at 9:32AM, Oct. 22, 2009
(online)
Ugh… this night is difficult. I have a huge amount of actions and couple of ludicrous requests. I'm trying my best to twin all of this together but it's far more easier for me to do that if you send me you final confirmed action as early as possible.

Also, I'm not gonna be home between 8pm and 11:30pm which means that if you send in an action in between that time, you can guarantee that the narration will be late.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Hakoshen at 9:53AM, Oct. 22, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
I'm just head of the “End the Game Quickly And Effectively With Minimal Casualty Group.” So far we are succeeding on the “Minimal Casualty” part right now.

That's going to change when I get killed tonight.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
harkovast at 10:06AM, Oct. 22, 2009
(online)
There is a club for people who hate TFGM?
Well I always like to feel like I belong adn be in with the in crowd, so where do I sign up?
If everyone is busy hating him it may distract from my own short comings!
Hak you cant be killed! YOu are too pretty to die!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Anthony Mercer at 11:00AM, Oct. 22, 2009
(online)
I'm in the club for people who've been playing Mafia for seven games and still don't seem to have any sort of reputation… Not even as a boring guy. Not that I want to be known as a boring guy, I'm just saying I'm not even at THAT level. I'mma stop talking now.
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Product Placement at 11:04AM, Oct. 22, 2009
(online)
Oh man, it's Anthony again. Quit boring us with your infectious boredom.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 1:05PM, Oct. 22, 2009
(offline)
Eh don't worry about it. The point of the game is to have fun. You'll probably do something memorable soon.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Niccea at 1:10PM, Oct. 22, 2009
(offline)
Salsa
Eh don't worry about it. The point of the game is to have fun. You'll probably do something memorable soon.
Like dying >:) Kidding, kidding….maybe…
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:47PM, Oct. 22, 2009
(online)
Niccea
Thats only because of the cheap Mad Scientist role. But Ni there is one person you can't bring back…Ted SUCK IT >XD

Niccea at 1:53PM, Oct. 22, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
But Ni there is one person you can't bring back…Ted SUCK IT >XD
I can rebuild him! In fact, I have been. Just you wait and see! I only need a few more parts.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:26PM, Oct. 22, 2009
(online)
Niccea
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
But Ni there is one person you can't bring back…Ted SUCK IT >XD
I can rebuild him! In fact, I have been. Just you wait and see! I only need a few more parts.
Yeah keep telling yourself that. I know Roku had to sale the pieces to try to get the town out of debt.

rokulily at 2:31PM, Oct. 22, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Yeah keep telling yourself that. I know Roku had to see the pieces to try to get the town out of debt.

it's true… i had to sell off a few gems so that they would repo the townhall, space station, and graveyard (they were going to sell it to some developers who were going to build some condominums on it and i've seen the movies- that is ALWAYS a bad idea.)

I figure ted won't have the same sparkle but i know i left enough to rebuild it as a gallow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
harkovast at 2:59PM, Oct. 22, 2009
(online)
Anthony sorry I fell asleep while reading your post, so I didn't really get what you were talking about.

My addvice to you?
Go read Harkovast!

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:10PM, Oct. 22, 2009
(online)
Anthony Mercer
I'm in the club for people who've been playing Mafia for seven games and still don't seem to have any sort of reputation… Not even as a boring guy. Not that I want to be known as a boring guy, I'm just saying I'm not even at THAT level. I'mma stop talking now.
Will to me you've always been the nonthreat. I have three main catigories, friends, threats and nonthreats. Friends are people most likely not to kill me while threats are most likely to kill me. Nontreats are people that are in the middle.

If you talked more often it might help.

harkovast at 3:17PM, Oct. 22, 2009
(online)
I think anthony mercer is a myth created by the liberal media elite.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:51PM, Oct. 22, 2009
(online)
harkovast
I think anthony mercer is a myth created by the liberal media elite.

No, he is obviously the result of the Right's slippery slops.

Hakoshen at 3:57PM, Oct. 22, 2009
(offline)
Anthony Mercer

Who do you think you're fooling… BOB DOLE?!
-Harkovast
rokulily at 4:35PM, Oct. 22, 2009
(online)
well, i promised i would since it really was a fitting role for tfgm so here it is! also adds to the spookiness for halloween.

Also salsa, i use faber castell markers. my friend once let me use her prismas and it was like MAGIC ON CRACK. But i draw alot and can only afford fabers, which are still pretty good! you can get them at pearls- i always have to replace my blacks.
harkovast at 4:36PM, Oct. 22, 2009
(online)
In this game, I would never count on anyone staying dead!

seventy2 at 4:45PM, Oct. 22, 2009
(online)
I'd like to stay not dead. Pwease.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
Salsa at 4:47PM, Oct. 22, 2009
(offline)
seventy2
I'd like to stay not dead. Pwease.

Have you learned your lesson about packing a Backup Parachute?
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
rokulily at 4:48PM, Oct. 22, 2009
(online)
harkovast
In this game, I would never count on anyone staying dead!

spoken like a true zombie hark! though yeah… this grave may be irrevelant soon.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:01PM, Oct. 22, 2009
(online)
rokulily
well, i promised i would since it really was a fitting role for tfgm so here it is! also adds to the spookiness for halloween.

Also salsa, i use faber castell markers. my friend once let me use her prismas and it was like MAGIC ON CRACK. But i draw alot and can only afford fabers, which are still pretty good! you can get them at pearls- i always have to replace my blacks.

I like that title. TFGM “A fitting mad hatter.”

Product Placement at 5:03PM, Oct. 22, 2009
(online)
Narration!

Finally after all of that hard work and countless challenges, the duelist had won. Feeling particularly proud of himself, the duelist took the piece of cloth, he had managed to rip of seventy2's parachute and place it on a decorative board. After mounting it over his bed, the sleepy warrior decided to have his rest and placed his head on his pillow. The fluffy headrest let of a loud click and the bedroom ceased to exist along with the Duelist and his trophy.

Gullas the Duelist with the Healing Hands is no more!

Salsa was having a hard time in the bathroom. He shouldn't have had that extra helping of Chili con carne last night.
“Yub…” he said with a strained voice “… this is the big one.”
The outside wall to the bathroom blew away in a massive explosion, the toilet bomb had just gone off.
Rushing to the scene first was Pastel, all ready to help.
“Is everyone injured in here?” she asked and started to look over the rubble.
“RAAARG! It was you, wasn't it!?!” screamed the angry hand that plowed through the debris and snapped the fragile neck that it got around.

Pastel the Paramedic is dead.

The Raging Berserker is on the loose!

"This is the song that doesn't end,
Yes, it goes on and on, my friend.
Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was,
and they'll continue singing it forever just because…
This is the song that never ends,
Yes, it goes on and on, my friend…

”Wow…. that's annoying“ said the test subject as the Mad Scientist finish his rectal examination.
”You mean my lab mice?“ said the scientist. ”Yeah… one of my failed experiments. I was trying to grant them the power of speech but all they ever do is singing that stupid song in an endless loop.“
After giving the test subject a suppository containing experimental chemicals, the subject felt overwhelming rush before passing out.
Suddenly the berserker crashes through the wall, charging the doctor.
”Señor Shakespeare! Get him!“ ordered the Mad Scientist as he activated the unicycle riding android.
It sprung to live to attack Salsa ”To be or not to be. That is the question. ¡Nadie cuenta con la inquisicin española!“
”I HATE FRENCH!“ shouted the berserker and pummeled the robot. After having it's limbs torn off, the android was thrown into the cage containing the mice. 42 singing critters ran off through the hole on the wall while continuing:
”Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was,
and they'll continue singing it forever just because…“
”My mice! No! What has science done!“ cried the scientist.
”I hate singing critters!“ roared Salsa before running after the mice as they dispersed in the streets.
”Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him. Y ahora para algo totalmente diferente.“ said the robot before shutting off.
With that the test subject woke up, all pent up as if he had just drunken a gallon of coffee. ”Wowwhatarushheyyourplaceisamessyoureallyshouldcleanitupanywaysigottogolotsofplacestoseeandthingstodoallrightythenbye" he said before rushing out of the door like a lightning.

Señor Shakespeare the android is dead!

This power has been granted to one of the villagers in Townston:

Hyperactive:
Whatever powers you may have, you're now allowed to perform them twice as often.

“So how does that work?” asked crocty while poking the control panel on the military helicopter with keen interest.
“Don't touch that. It's classified information and I really have to ask you to leave the helicopter” stated the Air Force Pararescueman.
Crocty had been bothering him ever since he landed after the parachute duel.
“Ooh what does that do?” kept Crocty going as he pulled on some levers.
Suddenly the copter rocks to the side with a loud bang.
“I didn't do that!” yelped Crocty before noticing the side door being ripped open.
“I HATE VEHICLES THAT'S BEEN PARKED IN MY WAY!” shouted Salsa as he attacked the soldier, knocking him unconscious.
With a startled shriek, Crocty starts frantically pushing some buttons in hopes that one of them might activate knockout gas or something similar. The Berserker gets a hold on him just as he managed to start up the engine.

As he's thrown out of the copter, Crocty looks for his pocket for anything to defend himself with.
“Foul beast… ehm have at thee!” he said as he pulled out a rubber chicken.
“I HATE THAT STUPID GAG!” said Salsa and threw Crocty into the spinning propellers, providing the vehicle with a new paint job.

Crocty the Copycat is dead!

“Ohmygodigotplacestogoandthingstodosomuchtodosomanytokill…” continued the hyperactive mobster as he rushed through the town as if a rocket was in his pants.
He finally found his target at Salsa's bombed house but realized that she'd had her neck all twisted and was already dead.
“Hey! Who are you?” said a voice as a person emerged from the partially bombed house. GarBonzo had been investigating the scene.
“Ohgoodicankillyouinsteadnowcomeoverhereanddielikeapropercorpse…” rambled the mobster as he attacked GarBonzo.
The vigilante traveled further in the house while the pepped up killer chased him. Once in the house the mobster looked around to find his victim.
“Over here!” Said GarBonzo standing inside a door frame as he kicked down the last support beam in the room.
The roof collapsed over the mobster killing him instantly.

Waff the hyperactive Godfather is dead.

“THIS LIGHT POST IS INFURIATING!” Said the berserker as he bull-rushed the poll, knocking the light out in the street.
At that moment he heard someone slam a door.
“CAN'T YOU KEEP QUIET!” roared Salsa as he shifted his focus towards the townie that had just left his house.
“Sorry. I have to slam the door for the lock to click.” explained the villager only to realize that the berserker wasn't listening and was charging towards him.
“You leave my brother alone!” screamed someone and discharged his flamethrower at Salsa.
The scorching flames charred the flesh of his bones before falling on the ground.

Salsa the Raging Berserker is dead.

Night 4 is over.

Day 5 has begun.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon