MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXV: TIME RAMPAGE!
ParkerFarker at 6:43PM, April 6, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
No, my Dad was offered a better job, plus the company would pay for the move. Now, my dad has to work off the debt for the move, and won't be able to retire at the age he should. Much pain is put on him due to this, he has to cover for the bad help at his store, which lowers his employee score even more because that held someone up 5 extra minutes in line.

Well there's no way same could've known that.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:45PM, April 6, 2010
(online)
Narration will be a few minutes late do to the amount of random and the fact that I GOT INTO UC DAVIS XD

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
Zeph at 6:49PM, April 6, 2010
(online)
DOn't try anything fishy TFGM, Or I'll let Cross drive again, and you know what happens when Cross drives… -takes off his hat for the hobo and mime-

I felt like saying something random ._<
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:56PM
jninjashadow at 6:52PM, April 6, 2010
(online)
Zeph
DOn't try anything fishy TFGM, Or I'll let Cross drive again, and you know what happens when Cross drives… -takes off his hat for the hobo and mime-
Oh lord that was hilarious!

Oh and Mett, bud, you gotta calm down man. You keep making assumptions and claims and you're making enemies that way. Just don't take it seriously, and don't give them fodder.
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
same at 6:52PM, April 6, 2010
(online)
If i die it was definitly mett!

Continuously pressing F5
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:20PM
Mettaur at 7:35PM, April 6, 2010
(offline)
Meh, I'm just gonna relax now, probably got killed by someone, might as well rest some. Good night!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
same at 7:40PM, April 6, 2010
(online)
This is becoming beyond a joke. I am infuriated. Well… mildly annoyed.
Zeph at 7:43PM, April 6, 2010
(online)
With what Same? The PQ's?

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Mettaur at 7:43PM, April 6, 2010
(offline)
Aw, and I recommended you for the Diseased Productions team too! That's appreciation for you folks, recommend someone for something big and cool, and they get infuriated. Well…mildly annoyed, as he put it.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
same at 7:46PM, April 6, 2010
(online)
Lack of narration boils my blood!
Salsa at 7:50PM, April 6, 2010
(offline)
Mettaur
You do realize if a person steals from me after I die, the item in question explodes with the force of a fully loaded MIRV, right?

And that ShirkerSama and the FG both have glowing eyes, right?

And that my body fades when I die, you'll be slicing at air Shirker.

What kind of warheads are we talking? Are they conventional explosives, bio/chemical warheads, or nuclear warheads? If they're nukes, then how do you store the antimatter (a matter-antimatter reaction is the only reaction that'll give you yields like a nuke without a crap load of uranium)? How are these traps activated? What size is the MIRV warhead? How much does it mass? In short, are these realistic explosives or some Fallout ripoff (not that that's a bad thing)

EDIT: Where's TFGM?
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
same at 7:57PM, April 6, 2010
(online)
Dont quote him on that. He'll never shut up!
Salsa at 8:02PM, April 6, 2010
(offline)
same
Dont quote him on that. He'll never shut up!
Then he has no idea with whom he has decided to lock horns with.
RAGE!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:03PM, April 6, 2010
(online)
Night One Narration!

The town was quite as the Medic stalked his patient. That is until a cat humanoid ruined the peace. “What do you mean voting is over! I have my ballet right here! Now let me in so I can vote for Product Placement!” He shouted as he banged on the Town hall doors. “Product already won!” someone shouted as a boot was flung at the cat man.

Hark has been hit by a boot

Else where a thin figure stalked his victom. He need to recruit to build up his forces. He needed to win this battle at all cost. His victom was talking on his cell phone. The figure listen in for a bit. It was nothing important. As he moved closer the victom stopped talking. The thin figure looked up to see a mirror showwing himself behind the victom. The victom spun around wide eye. A glowwing top hat and slash clearly prove who he was. “Future …” He stopped as he noticed the wierd looking gun. “WaitIdon'twanttodiepleasedon'tkillme!” the victom said quickly word after word fabling out of his mouth. The figure let lose his mighty ray. The ray struck the victom. The victom could feel himself changing. The ray was blinding. He couldn't see. He couldn't hear. He..he..who was he? Then flashes of memories popped into his head. His family suffering under oppression of a wicked mob. Him training. And finally the mask! The mask to strike fear into the wicked. With that thought he realized who he was and who he served.

Future Mayor has used his ray to change someone into the Mafia XIV Vigilante!

On the other side of town an unexpecting victom was watching television. It was his favorite show. It had a dreamy looking star actress who went around killing demons and flying in a spaceship. He was really getting into it when the commercal came on. He didn't usually watched them but this one seemed wierd. It just showwed an face looking out from the screen. Its eyes seemed to be locked on to him. He got up and the eyes followed. “Okay this isn't cool,” he said backing away from the television. The eyes followed him. He turn to look behind him. No one was there. He had a bad feeling as he looked back. A figure was standing right in front of him. The figure was the face that had been on his television. The figure towered over him. He had a wierd looking hat on his head. I fusion of a top hat and a bowler. He noticed the gun as it fired a straight line of light hit him and his life passed before his eyes. Along with the fimiliar memories came scenes from a jungle. He was running fast. He was after something. Something tasty. He could smell the sea air. He could smell delicious human flesh. Then all the memories of that primitive life flash before his eyes and he knew what he was and who he served.

Future Godfather has used his ray to change someone into the Mafia IX Velociraptor

Near an ally a shadow stalked its prey. He had known who to go for after the time people had come. The way his prey acted acted. The way he spoke. He knew that his victom must go for his own good. As he drew near his victom his heart race in anticipation of the kill. He enjoyed giving it to those who deserved it and in his mind everyone deserved. It was just great fun to see the fear in the victoms eyes. When he was within arm race he drew his knife and held it up high. The figure spun around in time to see the knife come down. With quick reflexs he reached for the closest thing and threw it at his attacker. The closest thing happened to be a window current. The attacker struggled to get the piece of fabric off him. “I'm going to make this extra painful for…hey where you go?” The victom was no where to be seen.

Failed kill attempt!

1337 ran for his life. He had just been minding his business, rumaging through Roku's trash for proof of her no goodness when a figured jumped him. He had gotten away somehow. But the figure was chasing after him now. “Why won't you give up!” shouted 1337. “You know I have a gun right? I'm just chasing you so you can get some excerise before you die!” the figure said with a sickening laugh. 1337 turned the corner and stopped. He faced where his attacker would come from and prepared for a fight. The figure came and he jumped at him and regreted it as soon as he had left the ground. His attacker was holding a starwars light saber that pierced through his chest. It was so hot! The searing heat nearly made him cry. “How?” he asked. “Did I get this? FG came back with a whole ton of good stuff. This just suited my style,” the attacker said with a smile. But his smile was wiped clean as 1337 started laughing. “WHAT?!” the attacker yelled. “I am the 1337 Master and u r newb,” he said as he revealed in his hand a grenade. “Fuc” the attacker got out before the explosion. He was flung back and landed on his back. Getting up he say a crater.

I Am The 1337 Master the Goddamn Batman, the Townie is dead!

Night One is over Day Two has begun!

same at 8:04PM, April 6, 2010
(online)
Give him a minute to look up something about actual nuclear arms on wikipedia.

And now that the narration is rapped up nice and tightly i can go to bed. At 5 past 4 in the morning.
Zeph at 8:04PM, April 6, 2010
(online)
-sets up mini nuke factory on the edge of town-

Okay, they're not really nukes, since we had to replace the uranium with a non radioactive material as the local farmers kept complaining of mutations in their cows dropping the value…

Okay, it's a sub shop…

-eats his sweet onion chicken terriokie-

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Salsa at 8:11PM, April 6, 2010
(offline)
Ya know, When I first read that, I thought it said that 1337 was the GD Batman.

Alas poor 1337 the Townie, we barely knew thee.
RAGE!
same at 8:14PM, April 6, 2010
(online)
I knew him. He was alright.
Randomdudeperson at 9:36PM, April 6, 2010
(online)
I'm sorry, but the light saber? Really? -.- That is undoubtably Hakoshen. The narration says he was the future godfather, however, someone was changed by the fg, so I'm confused?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:43PM, April 6, 2010
(online)
Okay I've noticed this from a few of the newer players. You can't change your avatar while the game is runnng. Clues are based on avatars, sigs, profile, first few pages of comic and how they act on the forum. So while the game is going on do not change these things. That is all :D

shirkersama at 9:55PM, April 6, 2010
(online)
Woops, sorry. Should I change it back to the original or just leave it now?

And while I don't see where it says he was the FG I think Hakoshen is mafia as well.

Meh
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:34PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:26PM, April 6, 2010
(online)
shirkersama
Woops, sorry. Should I change it back to the original or just leave it now?

And while I don't see where it says he was the FG I think Hakoshen is mafia as well.

Nah no one changed their avi when I posted the nar. But no more changing anyone. This is the warning if this continues I'll be forced to take disciplinary actions. I hope that dosn't happen since I have never needed to before ): . But I'm sure being the good people you all are this won't happen agian :3

Also people who have been altered by the ray will be informed who turned them.

PoorBoyBlues at 11:19PM, April 6, 2010
(offline)
Randomdudeperson
I'm sorry, but the light saber? Really? -.- That is undoubtably Hakoshen. The narration says he was the future godfather, however, someone was changed by the fg, so I'm confused?
Isn't that a little too obivious? I mean they're everywhere in his comic. I mean I have no idea who done most of this. The only thing I know is that I was the one to throw the boot at Hark.
Roses are red, Violents blue but I can't afford ethier cause I have those poor boy blues.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:47PM
Kroatz at 11:57PM, April 6, 2010
(online)
I'm confused… Has this been a good night or a bad night?
It's bad because we lost two people (one to the dark side and one to death), but we DID hit hark with a boot…
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:23PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 12:42AM, April 7, 2010
(online)
I forgot to mention that the “Future Godfather” has come clean to me. They understand they went too far with the PQs and have agreed to stop. This is the first time it has come up as a problem I dicided no reprimand is needed. As for the discussion of mules, that will be carried out in the mafia discussion thread.

Also I didn't mention this but the ray does leave clues for both the ray user and ray victom.

I'm the oppisite of many of the GMs with their “killing gives clues only”. I love clues. I'd run a game were even protecting someone gave clues if I could get away with it. Hell I'd even do clues for voting XD

gullas at 1:39AM, April 7, 2010
(offline)
Randomdudeperson

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Future Godfather
Matter Altering Ray Gun: Once per night the Future Godfather may attempt to turn a person into a mafia member. The person will be a random mafia role from a pervious game. This power can be used while behind the curtain.
Now it's personal: The godfather has decided to take actions into his own hands. By brandishing his pistol the leader has taken to the streets. He gains the ability to kill once per night but looses all benefits he received from his Behind the curtains power. If the godfather is the only mafia member left, this power is automatically activated.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
1337 ran for his life. He had just been minding his business, rumaging through Roku's trash for proof of her no goodness when a figured jumped him. He had gotten away somehow. But the figure was chasing after him now. “Why won't you give up!” shouted 1337. “You know I have a gun right? I'm just chasing you so you can get some excerise before you die!” the figure said with a sickening laugh. 1337 turned the corner and stopped. He faced where his attacker would come from and prepared for a fight. The figure came and he jumped at him and regreted it as soon as he had left the ground. His attacker was holding a starwars light saber that pierced through his chest. It was so hot! The searing heat nearly made him cry. “How?” he asked. “Did I get this? FG came back with a whole ton of good stuff. This just suited my style,” the attacker said with a smile. But his smile was wiped clean as 1337 started laughing. “WHAT?!” the attacker yelled. “I am the 1337 Master and u r newb,” he said as he revealed in his hand a grenade. “Fuc” the attacker got out before the explosion. He was flung back and landed on his back. Getting up he say a crater.

I Am The 1337 Master the Goddamn Batman, the Townie is dead!
Light saber –> seems to be Hakoshen, it's described as starwars light saber, but he is not the FG because The FG comes to the scene of the crime, after the attacker(Hakoshen) has made his attack …
So I'm going for Hakoshen…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
gullas at 2:07AM, April 7, 2010
(offline)
Oh and thank you 1337 for voting for me in the election, but I was not running :P
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Kroatz at 2:11AM, April 7, 2010
(online)
Narration
It just showwed an face looking out from the screen. Its eyes seemed to be locked on to him. He got up and the eyes followed. “Okay this isn't cool,” he said backing away from the television. The eyes followed him. He turn to look behind him. No one was there. He had a bad feeling as he looked back. A figure was standing right in front of him. The figure was the face that had been on his television. The figure towered over him. He had a wierd looking hat on his head. I fusion of a top hat and a bowler.

Hmm… a face with eyes. Nope, noone has that as his avatar.
It could point to:
Gullas (Wearing a weird hat, so…)
Me (Not wearing a hat, I have spooky eyes though…)
Shirkersama (Wearing a weird hat, and has eyes that seems to follow us everywhere so…)
Randomdudeperson (Not wearing a hat and doesn't really have a face…)
Same (Not wearing a hat and has his eyes hidden behind glasses so…)
Zeph (Has eyes that really follows you everywhere you go…)
Mettaur (Wearing a weird hat, so…)
jninjashadow (Not wearing a hat and doesn't really have eyes so…)
Parkerfarker (Dead, so I don't think so)

There are probably more that it could point to but I don't really know.

And who likes demons and sci-fi?
and dreamy actresses?

EDIT:
Are we gonna lynch somebody or what?

- Albert Einstein
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:39AM, April 7, 2010
(online)
Kroatz
Are we gonna lynch somebody or what?
All votes are shown on the 1st page.

Kroatz at 2:40AM, April 7, 2010
(online)
Yeah, I know, I was just hoping to hear some opinions of who to vote for…

- Albert Einstein

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon