MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXVII: The Infection of Townston
same at 11:06AM, May 5, 2010
(online)
Ok. So lynch whoever seems the most popular.

Also were free from the bomb :)

TAKE THAT ZEPH!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:20PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:32AM, May 5, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
*After going through the pages better, checking out what I've missed*

Salsa
as for why I am luckless…
I threatened to do this

to this guy
Hey, I remember this. Didn't turn out too well for you, did it?

His mistake was to defy the mayor/detective who had won over the unconditional trust of the town.

Heed Niccea's words, while talking about the aftermath:
Niccea
Lynched for the wrong reasons…where have I heard that. All we need is the cannibal.

Also, word to the wise. If we aren't sure on who to lynch, don't alienate the person with the most connections.

And this is how you killed him

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
same at 11:55AM, May 5, 2010
(online)
Salsa at 11:59AM, May 5, 2010
(offline)

yep pretty much, but we also got PP's angels

and a T-Rex in hot pants

ahh my first mafia.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Randomdudeperson at 1:36PM, May 5, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
same
Thats how the game works lol.
Yes. It's very funny the first couple of times. Oh dear. Dead again. Lolololol !

Come back when you're scraping your brain matter off the street for the 20th time. You'll start sensing the frustration then.

And THAT my friend, was the motivation behind my game. :p

I'm talking about the map part btw. If I run again, I'm using the map, but this time I'll use the normal roles.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Kroatz at 2:00PM, May 5, 2010
(online)
God, did I just miss two pages of anti-semitism?

*Looks*
Yup, guess I did.

So, I've seen a bit of whining here and I'd like to say:
Nobody EVER gove PP or Same a good role EVER again! :P
Meh, I was a regular townie in this game, then Ninja decided to roulette all the townieroles again and then I was a weak ankled guy. That must be the weakest role EVER.
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:24PM
jninjashadow at 2:06PM, May 5, 2010
(online)
One hour remains if you are to send in a night action (that includes quarantine/ house arrest which don't take up action slots)
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
same at 2:40PM, May 5, 2010
(online)
Yeah. Nobody ever gove me a good role ever again.
jninjashadow at 4:06PM, May 5, 2010
(online)
Narration Night 3
The night was cloudy. For once the moon wasn't visible in all its recently horrifying glory. So thought the man rushing home. He had a show to catch, one of warriors and the factor to which they can be called deadly. He ran as fast as his legs would carry him, but unfortunately, the sound of his running caught someone's attention. Someone hungry.
Before the man was within a block of his home, he was pounced upon. He hit the ground with a ka-thunk. He looked up with horror to find a zombie kneeling on top of him. “Oh… um hello sir!” the man said, “I'm a tad new around here, I wasn't aware that their was any people with leprosy around. Can I help you?” The man was bit by the inhuman jaws.
Another zombie is on hand
The man was now thoroughly distressed. “WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU? YOU CAN'T JUST BITE PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU HAVE A SKIN CONDITION!” The man's frantic cry's caught the attention of a passer by. The passer by charged in like some heroic warrior and he slammed straight into the rotted corpse. “Heh. I should get payed for this, seeing as how I'm getting real good at taking you rotted SOBs down!” The zombie was shot down the street and the bit man ran for dear life. The attacker waited until the the man was out of sight, “lets do this dead boy!” The zombie hissed ferociously and charged at its attacker. As it ran, the stranger took a side step and brought out a blade. The zombie cut itself in two with its own momentum. The attacker walked up the zombie and rested a a gun barrel to its forehead. “Streets clean.” he stated.
Harkovast the Zombie & the Patron Saint of Finger Pointing and Self Proclaimed Furry Pusher is dead
Meanwhile, across town another hero crossed the town. He knew exactly where another zombie was hiding. He kicked open the door to the butcher shop. He could here the sounds of someone helping themselves to Gullas' wares. With a quick turn around the corner into the back room, the hunter found their prey. There squatted a short, amorphous blob that ate greedy from the corpses that Gullas had claimed the night before. The hunter was repulsed, but they knew they had a job to do. The people depended on him and his job! The fat blob took notce of the intruder to its lair and turned around. The beast attempted a mighty roar (what came out was a sickly bletch and a moan) and he charged at a laughable speed. The hunter rolled his eyes and ran forward. This would be too easy. Then disaster struck. The hunter slipped on a blood puddle and was launched right into a potted plant.
The zombie laughed at the hunters misfortune, but the hunter would have none of it! “Shut it!” he shouted, lobbing the plant at the zombie. It struck with true aim, causing the zombie to trip and get stuck on its back. Taking the opportunity, the hunter lunged forth with one of Gullas' cleavers. The zombie popped like a zit.
Gullas the Impaler and Terrible Gambler and the boomer has been dealt with
The hunter smiled briefly, but then felt terribly ill. When Gullas popped, he left a green mist in the air. With horror it occurred to the hunter what that cloud was.
The hunter just got a lung full of ZOMBIE-ITOUS!
While the hunters did their job, the man from parasol did his. He smiled as he walked the streets, picking another house to “check for infection”. Then he saw it, the perfect target. As before, he kicked the door in. “DUMP-BA-DUM!” he shouted as he made quite an entrance. He found the house empty, “What the fu-” He was interrupted by the sound of someone dropping a package. “WHAT IN THE NAME OF PURPLE MAWS? WHO ARE YOU?!?” Rengishi demanded of the intruder as he fumbled with a pistol at his side. “Oh, me? I'M YOUR DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!” The man from parasol shouted as he unloaded at least three clips into Rengishi before he could even unlatch his gun.
Rengishi The Stalker and gun nut Priest is clean… and dead

Start Day three!
Lynch votes:
harkovast at 4:09PM, May 5, 2010
(online)
Curses! My racist reign of terror comes to an end.
I cant be lynched but I still can be squished!

Who ever killed me, please message me and let me know!
The rest of you, go read Harkovast (and enter my contest and win a mug!)

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Zeph at 4:15PM, May 5, 2010
(online)
Guns for everyone.

Except you.

You don't get a gun.

Don't look at me like that.

Oh and is this game almost over?
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:56PM
alwinbot at 4:18PM, May 5, 2010
(offline)
The most exciting thing I did so far was say, “Oh…My…GOD!”

And then I ran away with the rest of the crowd.
Read this comic. It is the greatest journal comic ever written and drawn. Trust me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
jninjashadow at 4:24PM, May 5, 2010
(online)
Zeph
Oh and is this game almost over?
For the longest time, we were in a limbo (zombies bite, zombies die, numbers constant), but things are finally picking up steam! I have no clue how many more nights we will go through, but stuffs about to get eventful!
rokulily at 4:36PM, May 5, 2010
(online)
jninjashadow
ZOMBIE-ITOUS!

…what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Hakoshen at 4:39PM, May 5, 2010
(offline)
rokulily
jninjashadow
ZOMBIE-ITOUS!

…what?

When a boomer dies in L4D, it explodes in a wave of gas and puke, which draws other zombies to you. In THIS case, I can simply assume the hunter has now become a zombie himself; IE Zombie-Itis.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Mettaur at 4:53PM, May 5, 2010
(offline)
When I saw the description of Gullas in the narration, and from that realized he was a boomer, I thought he would explode in a gory explosion…but he was just filled with gas? What, has he been eating Mexican food?
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
Zeph at 5:02PM, May 5, 2010
(online)

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
harkovast at 5:04PM, May 5, 2010
(online)
Zeph can I have a gun?

Zeph at 5:10PM, May 5, 2010
(online)
I'm going to need see some papers, you can't carry an unloaded waterarm without the proper papers.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Mettaur at 5:12PM, May 5, 2010
(offline)
Yes! We made it to 500 posts!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
Zeph at 5:17PM, May 5, 2010
(online)
Dear god I'm an old member.. I'm in the 13,000's for my member number, and my post count is still smaller than the newer people. -posts more zombie posters-

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Mettaur at 5:24PM, May 5, 2010
(offline)
Zeph
Dear god I'm an old member.. I'm in the 13,000's for my member number, and my post count is still smaller than the newer people. -posts more zombie posters-
My having more posts than you may have to do with my ADD and having nothing else to do after my homework and projects are done, so don't feel so bad about your size of posts! After all, the post size doesn't matter, it's what you say that matters. If you make witty comments and don't abuse the forums, good. A troll that constantly makes rude and just plain offensive and outrageous comments just to get his post count up? Bad…
harkovast at 6:16PM, May 5, 2010
(online)
Zeph an old member and you STILL haven't read harkovast? Haven't you seen my cool advert with the chick who is also a fox? What the hell more do you want?

Also, I cant fill out papers because-
a) I am a zombie and thus cannot write or even hold a pen properly
b) I am dead, and not undead, just regular dead now.
c) I never learned to READ!

alwinbot at 6:26PM, May 5, 2010
(offline)
harkovast
Zeph an old member and you STILL haven't read harkovast? Haven't you seen my cool advert with the chick who is also a fox? What the hell more do you want?

You're subtle.
Read this comic. It is the greatest journal comic ever written and drawn. Trust me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
maru at 7:33PM, May 5, 2010
(offline)
harkovast
More qualified than most others with guns

^As if his glasses didn't prove he has poor sight, look at all those lights!
Innocence proves a good lawyer.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM
shirkersama at 7:47PM, May 5, 2010
(online)
Guns are for the weak. Real men fight with brick flails.
Though since it's a zombie game I'll make an exception for boomsticks.
Meh
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:34PM
Salsa at 7:47PM, May 5, 2010
(offline)
well Random is clean. Anybody got any idea who case 0 might be.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Hakoshen at 8:00PM, May 5, 2010
(offline)
Salsa
well Random is clean.

Why do you say that?
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Zeph at 8:07PM, May 5, 2010
(online)
Zeph+Animal People= Nightmares from childhood. Lets just say, Crocodiles as ancient Pharohs is effin wierd.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Randomdudeperson at 10:05PM, May 5, 2010
(online)
Hakoshen
Salsa
well Random is clean.

Why do you say that?

Yes, I agree. What proof do you have that i'm innocent? You proved that I'm not that ONE zombie that ended up being PP, but you don't know if I AM a zombie or not. I'm going to say I'm not, but as before, I have no proof. If you have proof of my current innocence, as I may be turned some other time, please let me know! lol!

Kinda reminds me of clue. Like someone is playing Mr Green, and you have that card, but they don't know it. :p
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon