MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXVII: The Infection of Townston
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:55PM, May 5, 2010
(online)
Salsa
well Random is clean. Anybody got any idea who case 0 might be.
Duh. If he was I'd have been choosen instead of PP or Hark. Me and random are tight like that.

I can only assume the Case 0 dosn't want me on there team. I'd say its Crocty! He would never willingly choose me to join his side! Err wait no he isn't playing anymore. I forgot I scared him away with the constently killing him.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
same at 2:15AM, May 6, 2010
(online)
harkovast
Zeph an old member and you STILL haven't read harkovast? Haven't you seen my cool advert with the chick who is also a fox? What the hell more do you want?

Also, I cant fill out papers because-
a) I am a zombie and thus cannot write or even hold a pen properly
b) I am dead, and not undead, just regular dead now.
c) I never learned to READ!

Ive been here for 4 years and I've bearly read it.

Making time though.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:20PM
harkovast at 2:23AM, May 6, 2010
(online)
Alwinbot I am the ninja of webcomic promotion. So subtle as to be barely noticed, my subliminal ads are barely noticed by the concious mind.

I've already brain washed Zeph so that in the middle of the night he will wake up with an uncontrollable urge to read furry comics.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
gullas at 2:50AM, May 6, 2010
(offline)
Mettaur
When I saw the description of Gullas in the narration, and from that realized he was a boomer, I thought he would explode in a gory explosion…but he was just filled with gas? What, has he been eating Mexican food?

busted… also
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Mettaur at 3:26AM, May 6, 2010
(offline)
I'll see if I can draw another picture of that. Also, Random, are you saying you want to be lynched? Cuz you're saying you don't mind, that might mean somethings up. Then again, lots is up, because there has been a switch in zombies, the clues about them are now useless. We should start soon, but I have to go to school very very soon. So think about this, which person is most likely to be repulsed by boomer gullas, and think it would be laughably easy?
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
Zeph at 6:06AM, May 6, 2010
(online)
For some odd reason, I ran over several cats last night, and then a possum. I think someone brainwashed me.
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:56PM
Product Placement at 6:32AM, May 6, 2010
(online)
Kroatz
So, I've seen a bit of whining here and I'd like to say:
Nobody EVER gove PP or Same a good role EVER again! :P
Meh, I was a regular townie in this game, then Ninja decided to roulette all the townieroles again and then I was a weak ankled guy. That must be the weakest role EVER.
What rock have you been living under? I never get any good roles. My townie/good role ratio is terrible. I started this game as a weak ankled townie as well. That's how much the randomizer loves me. The only reason why I was a zombie was because someone choose to bite me.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
Zeph at 6:51AM, May 6, 2010
(online)
-prepares a tank- Zombie survival one o' one, the more zombies dead, the better your survival ratio. If they're brittle zombies (Which they should be, video games get this wrong) theres no way they can get in a tank.
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:56PM
Randomdudeperson at 10:37AM, May 6, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
I'll see if I can draw another picture of that. Also, Random, are you saying you want to be lynched? Cuz you're saying you don't mind, that might mean somethings up. Then again, lots is up, because there has been a switch in zombies, the clues about them are now useless. We should start soon, but I have to go to school very very soon. So think about this, which person is most likely to be repulsed by boomer gullas, and think it would be laughably easy?

No, I don't want to be lynched. I have no clue how you came to that assumption. :p What I was saying before, when I was being accused of PP clues, was that I am innoccent, but have no proof. So IF you WHERE going to lynch me, I can't change your mind on the matter, cause of lack of proof of my innocence, so I wouldn't try. Only ONCE did I ask to be lynched. That was when I was the librarian and knew who was the detective. The detective said that PP was innocent. Noone beleived any of us. So, I asked to be lynched, but noone would do it. But then one of the dinosaurs made the stupid mistake of killing me, proving that I was the librarian, meaning that I DID know who the detective was, which meant that everyone HAD to beleive that PP was innocent. They won the game, partly in thanks to my death. :p
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
same at 11:17AM, May 6, 2010
(online)
KILL ME!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:20PM
harkovast at 12:40PM, May 6, 2010
(online)
Zeph no! My kitty brethren! You will pay for this crime against pussy cat kind!

alwinbot at 12:54PM, May 6, 2010
(offline)
harkovast
Alwinbot I am the ninja of webcomic promotion. So subtle as to be barely noticed, my subliminal ads are barely noticed by the concious mind.

I've already brain washed Zeph so that in the middle of the night he will wake up with an uncontrollable urge to read furry comics.

I said you're subtle because you're not. It was sarcasm.

Unless, you're being sarcastic now. Which blows my tiny little mind.
Read this comic. It is the greatest journal comic ever written and drawn. Trust me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
Mettaur at 2:09PM, May 6, 2010
(offline)
I made Alwin his poster, it's on the other thread. Check it out.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
jninjashadow at 4:06PM, May 6, 2010
(online)
Narration Day 3
The tally man sat in the center of Townston with his small voting booth. He sat and waited for the highlight of his life; counting votes. He sat and he waited, and waited, and waited some more. The sun began to set, and no one had come. Not one slip of paper had fed his box. A single tear rolled down his eye. He packed up his booth and walked off. Then he heard a shout. “WAIT! I GOT A VOTE!” The tally man's face brightened like a flash light. He squealed with glee as he snatched the only vote; Hakoshen's. The tally man held his breath as he excitedly opened the vote. He read the name aloud “ParkerFarker”. The tally man wasted no time getting his coat and he and Hak ran towards Parker's house.
The tally man knocked on the door and Parker answered instantly. “Can I help you two?” The tally man happily nodded. “Yes. In today's lynch vote-” Parker interrupted him with a yelp, “There was a vote?!” The tally man nodded. “Yes, and I regret to inform you that you have lost. Sorry. Now, the gallows are destroyed, so I'm not actually sure how we will do this…” Parker was speechless. He finaly asked the burning question. “Who voted for me?” The tally man looked up and swallowed. “The only one who voted. The man behind you…” Before Parker could turn, a light saber blade punctured his gut. Hak stood behind him with a sick smile. “Boo yah.” Parker screeched in pain. He fired lasers from his eyes as he died on the bright blade. Finally he settled then died.
ParkerFarker the Crazy Glow Stick Stabber and innocent townie died
The tally man stared at Parker's smoldering body. “Well yes. That settles that then.”

Night 4 begins. Remember to do things this time please TT_TT
Motivational music for the evening;
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Hakoshen at 4:07PM, May 6, 2010
(offline)
Looks like I WAS the only person to vote.

Weird.

Sorry Parker, it was a stab in the dark.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Mettaur at 4:08PM, May 6, 2010
(offline)
You have to burn a few Parkers to make a victory.
harkovast at 4:17PM, May 6, 2010
(online)
Alwinbot, everything I say is layered in double meanings and riddles, wrapped in enigmas, wrapped in a vest.
I've never said anything on this thread that was not 100% literally true.
Now go read Harkovast.

Hakoshen at 4:19PM, May 6, 2010
(offline)
Mettaur
You have to burn a few Parkers to make a victory.

Still though. Damn.

harkovast
Alwinbot, everything I say is layered in double meanings and riddles, wrapped in enigmas, wrapped in a vest.
I've never said anything on this thread that was not 100% literally true.
Now go read Harkovast.

Well now I'm confused. You just said everything you say is a riddle. By read Harkovast you must mean something completely different… like Two Weeks Notice? I… I'm lost.

Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
Mettaur at 4:23PM, May 6, 2010
(offline)
Perhaps he means that you should show support for Forum Fighters, since it will be going up later? Get ready people, get ready.
jninjashadow at 4:23PM, May 6, 2010
(online)
No no no, I think he means… read Canadian Gamers? Maybe? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany way, out of curiosity… has their ever been a lynch with a single vote or to a lesser extent a lynch day without a vote cast?
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Hakoshen at 4:25PM, May 6, 2010
(offline)
jninjashadow
No no no, I think he means… read Canadian Gamers? Maybe? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany way, out of curiosity… has their ever been a lynch with a single vote or to a lesser extent a lynch day without a vote cast?

Yeah, thought I can't recall which game. There were no clues and it was the consensus that no one vote… but at the last minute I think a couple of us did.
-Harkovast
Mettaur at 4:48PM, May 6, 2010
(offline)
Hakoshen
jninjashadow

Yeah, thought I can't recall which game. There were no clues and it was the consensus that no one vote… but at the last minute I think a couple of us did.
This game just keeps on getting funnier, this is like Zombieland, except really different. But still similar, contains zombies, major ass-kicking action, and hilarious. Remember those fat zombies? “Come here big boy, just gonna take a bit off the top” *Readies Hedge-Clippers* After killing last one, looks back at fat bloody zombies,“Wow, those fellas really let themselves go.”
harkovast at 5:35PM, May 6, 2010
(online)
The answer to all questions can be found by clicking on pictures of chicks who look like foxes.
FACT!

harkovast at 5:37PM, May 6, 2010
(online)
Anyway, are the zombies winning at this thing?

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:47PM, May 6, 2010
(online)
Hakoshen
jninjashadow

I believe I told everyone not to vote and then you and Red formed an evil alliance to vote someone off. As punishment I declared you free game and we lynched you.

And zombies have this. But they don't want me. So if they arn't Crocty it must be Pastel! She didn't like me so she would never reqruit me! Oh yeah she stopped playing.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
Retaya at 5:53PM, May 6, 2010
(offline)
Well since Hark brought up furrys (as I knew he eventually would), I think it's about time I interupt this thread with AN ADVRETISEMENT!

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:06PM
rokulily at 6:11PM, May 6, 2010
(online)
retaya… that is like the guy version of niccea… eating a lizard…

and i have offically finished finals and now i'm free. hahaha, got a whole mess of pics i gotta draw now! please send me a pq if i owe you anything!

list of people i think i owe a pic:
hark
niccea
hak
garbean
random

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Retaya at 6:18PM, May 6, 2010
(offline)
rokulily

O_o Really? …cause I've never seen niccea's persona so if that's true then it's definately not on purpose.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:06PM
alwinbot at 6:20PM, May 6, 2010
(offline)
rokulily

and i have offically finished finals and now i'm free. hahaha, got a whole mess of pics i gotta draw now! please send me a pq if i owe you anything!

hark
niccea
hak
garbean
random

You should totally add me to that list.

Because I'm fantastic. At everything.
Read this comic. It is the greatest journal comic ever written and drawn. Trust me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
Mettaur at 6:48PM, May 6, 2010
(offline)
alwinbot
rokulily

hark
niccea
hak
garbean
random

You should totally add me to that list.

Because I'm fantastic. At everything.
And me, jus think about how you would be able to draw a Black Mage. I really want to see how that turns out.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon