MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXVII: The Infection of Townston
rokulily at 7:03PM, May 6, 2010
(online)
Retaya
rokulily
retaya… that is like the guy version of niccea… eating a lizard…

O_o Really? …cause I've never seen niccea's persona so if that's true then it's definately not on purpose.

well it's probably because that large eared guy is in shadow, i bet in light they'd look completly unrelated. but now i think you should have niccea cameo in your comic… carrying mystery bread.

and alwin and mettaur… i guess i can put you on the list, but on the end cause i don't really owe you.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
maru at 7:06PM, May 6, 2010
(offline)
rokulily

and i have offically finished finals and now i'm free. hahaha, got a whole mess of pics i gotta draw now! please send me a pq if i owe you anything!

list of people i think i owe a pic:
hark
niccea
hak
garbean
random

I would ask but you seem to have a full plate as is. I love your art tho!

theflyinggreenmonkey
And zombies have this.
Not yet! We can still win this!
Innocence proves a good lawyer.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM
Hakoshen at 7:15PM, May 6, 2010
(offline)
The thought of you drawing me another pic fills me with awesomeness, Roku. I mean if you hadn't noticed, my main character has adopted the color scheme you gave him.

And I NEVER wear red.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:24PM, May 6, 2010
(online)
maru
rokulily

and i have offically finished finals and now i'm free. hahaha, got a whole mess of pics i gotta draw now! please send me a pq if i owe you anything!

hark
niccea
hak
garbean
random

theflyinggreenmonkey
And zombies have this.

Like I told Mettaur at the beginning we would lose if we the zombies got to high a number and they've reached it.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
alwinbot at 8:08PM, May 6, 2010
(offline)
rokulily
and alwin and mettaur… i guess i can put you on the list, but on the end cause i don't really owe you.

Rokulily, you're fantastic.

There, you owe me now.

A compliment.

I also accept art.
Read this comic. It is the greatest journal comic ever written and drawn. Trust me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
Zeph at 8:39PM, May 6, 2010
(online)
I'd request something, but I'd request it as an art exchange only. Equal exchange, something like that.
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:56PM
Hakoshen at 8:41PM, May 6, 2010
(offline)
Zeph
I'd request something, but I'd request it as an art exchange only. Equal exchange, something like that.

I'm going to have to read your comic then. I want something done in your style and it will happen!
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Retaya at 9:35PM, May 6, 2010
(offline)
rokulily
Retaya
rokulily

O_o Really? …cause I've never seen niccea's persona so if that's true then it's definately not on purpose.

well it's probably because that large eared guy is in shadow, i bet in light they'd look completly unrelated. but now i think you should have niccea cameo in your comic… carrying mystery bread.

That'll be hard to do any cameos untill the heroines actually get to civilization, but once they do, I'd be happy to cameo anyone at all.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:06PM
Salsa at 10:22PM, May 6, 2010
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
maru
rokulily

hark
niccea
hak
garbean
random

theflyinggreenmonkey
And zombies have this.

Like I told Mettaur at the beginning we would lose if we the zombies got to high a number and they've reached it.
When in doubt set something on fire.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 12:50AM, May 7, 2010
(online)
Salsa
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
maru
rokulily

hark
niccea
hak
garbean
random

theflyinggreenmonkey
And zombies have this.

When in doubt set something on fire.
Are you saying that I should destroy the whole townston populations agian? Are you mad man?! I havn't the role, the office, nor the inside info to levage such an act.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
Randomdudeperson at 1:17AM, May 7, 2010
(online)
rokulily

hark
niccea
hak
garbean
random

You have no idea how much my eyes bulged when I say that. The following face doesn't even compare. 0.0 No, seirously, my eyes are hurting. :p But really? I get a piece of Roku art designed specially for me? ^_^ The RDP is pleased. lol!

But, uh, why do you owe me? I don't remember you owing me. But, uh,…do I still get the art anyway? 8D
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
jninjashadow at 4:42AM, May 7, 2010
(online)
Retaya
That'll be hard to do any cameos untill the heroines actually get to civilization, but once they do, I'd be happy to cameo anyone at all.
Funny you should mention that…
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Salsa at 5:33AM, May 7, 2010
(offline)
Way to go Random! that's awesome.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Zeph at 5:34AM, May 7, 2010
(online)
Numb limbs not fun.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Product Placement at 7:09AM, May 7, 2010
(online)
rokulily

hark
niccea
hak
garbean
random

…but not Product Placement
:(
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
rokulily at 8:57AM, May 7, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
rokulily

hark
niccea
hak
garbean
random

…but not Product Placement
:(
none of that. we both know that i gotta work on that comic script you gave me so long ago.

and tfgm… wheres your ‘can do’ spirit?!
Niccea at 9:28AM, May 7, 2010
(offline)
Yeah Roku. My fiance is working on his comic right now and we will get it up during the summer. So put me near the bottom of your “owed” list. (But put the Mafia Comic at the top)
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Niccea at 9:31AM, May 7, 2010
(offline)
Retaya
rokulily

Kinda. But Ni-chan is an orange based. And that guy is a bit more furry… (Ni only appears in the Mafia comics and really isn't a character for my comics…she used to be though.)

Oh. And the character in my avatar is called Ni-chan because I already had a Niccea for a comic (I just took her name for my username.)

Niccea has white hair

Ni-chan likes to hang upside down.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Zeph at 9:56AM, May 7, 2010
(online)
>_> my avatar just rotates between four characters.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Retaya at 12:50PM, May 7, 2010
(offline)
Niccea
Retaya
rokulily

Kinda. But Ni-chan is an orange based. And that guy is a bit more furry… (Ni only appears in the Mafia comics and really isn't a character for my comics…she used to be though.)

Oh. And the character in my avatar is called Ni-chan because I already had a Niccea for a comic (I just took her name for my username.)

Niccea has white hair

Ni-chan likes to hang upside down.

Oh well then that explains the similarities between Yellow-eyes and Ni-chan! …they're both bat-ish in nature. Only I asure you that yellow-eyes likely hates being upsidedown. :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:06PM
Mettaur at 1:01PM, May 7, 2010
(offline)
Hm, eating a baked potato, watching as teh town erupts into a violent chaos all around me. Nothing out of the ordinary here!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
same at 2:17PM, May 7, 2010
(online)
Someone changing their avatar mid game without dying? LYNCH HIM!!

Also. Baked potato. THAT BETTER HAVE CHEESE ON IT!

Wheres 1337?

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:20PM
Mettaur at 2:18PM, May 7, 2010
(offline)
I forgot, okay? I'll see if I can get it back on. Loosing your computer and being very lucky just to find an hour on one, I forgot. And I'm not allowed to save images on school computers, so I uploaded it.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
same at 2:34PM, May 7, 2010
(online)
Sorted out my life problems. Now to sort out other peoples life problems. See yall in a while. I'm off to rob a bank to donate to the poor.

And you know Mett's not an anti townie cause im not dead yet.
Lets see. Who do i actually affect here and in what way?

Mett (Negative)
Kroatz (Neutral)
1337 (Positive)
Kroatz at 2:44PM, May 7, 2010
(online)
same
Sorted out my life problems. Now to sort out other peoples life problems. See yall in a while. I'm off to rob a bank to donate to the poor.

And you know Mett's not an anti townie cause im not dead yet.
Lets see. Who do i actually affect here and in what way?

Mett (Negative)
Kroatz (Neutral)
1337 (Positive)

You affect me in a positive way! You make me act even more mean-ish! Oh and Mettaur should be forever banned from the game for changing avi's! :D (Just kidding) (Hitler!) (Yay, I made fun of hitler)
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:24PM
same at 2:47PM, May 7, 2010
(online)
Lol. I guess. I do kinda effect rokus art by being in it. Lol. And lol! Me? A bad influence?! Never!

Im off for the night so I'll be back tomorrow maybe. But i shall be lurkin from my mobile phone. I'll be watching you o_________________o.

Excelsior!
jninjashadow at 4:20PM, May 7, 2010
(online)
Narration Night 4
A slight wind blew through the streets of Townston, picking up leaves and tossing them about. It was silent. That is if you exclude the following accounts of moaning and screaming.
A silent force ran through the streets. Like some ancient warrior the man ran forward with unnatural speed and purpose. He came across his target. “Alright” he said to himself, “Lets do this already.” He ran towards his target. The poor target heard the sounds of foot steps, but with such prominent ear, who couldn't. Niccea turned to late as a red katana hit its deadly mark. All that could be said was a simple “Ouch.”
Niccea the Townie has been skewered.
Meanwhile, a man stood attentively. He had a job to do, and he'd do it dammit! Nothing could distract him! not a damn- is that someone crying? The man walked to see that someone WAS in fact crying. “Um, listen. You should get home.” he said to the crying person. The let out a low growl as a response. The man did NOT take kindly to this. He tipped his hat to make himself appear tougher and shouted “Right, you've got 20 seconds to beat it kid!” The disruption to the criers peaceful nature was not to be accepted. With a surprisingly ferocious roar, the crier reviled razor sharp claws and clammy gray skin. The man booked it and ran as fast as he could. The monster he had unleashed was faster though. It clawed his back with a single scrape, digging its infected nails deep into his back.
Another resident has become evil
The man reared n pain, he expected it to finish him, but the monster did no such thing. It was gone, distracted by a phone some miles away. The man thanked several unknown Gods and ran home.
Not all that far from the first attack, another was about to occur. A man stood in the streets, attempting to read a sign in the darkness. “Seriously, why don't we have a light here?” the man asked. As he stared he heard the unmistakable sound of a self obsessed man about to bite him. His intuition was dead on.
Someone ELSE has been bitten
The man jumped out of his bitters vice like jaw and made a hastily escape. He was dropping other peoples trash as he ran for the hills. The zombie merely watched as he ran, then it mechanically walked away.
Another man gleefully strolled threw town.
He is of no consequence to the story
A final man walked home. His face was twisted in rage as he struggled with some medication. He was approached from behind and moan to him “All right. Just calm down.” He turned as he was tackled by something small, hungry and dead. “Oh, you must be one of those stoners huh? Well, I don't have a lighter so kindly GET OFF ME!” His yelling didn't stop what happened next.
Do I even have to say it? someone was bit
The man kicked his zombie assailant of himself. “GAH!” he cried, “THIS IS HOW HOUDINI DIED!” (Editor's note: No it isn't! Are you daft?!) He ran around the corner of the ally, and straight into the chest of the man from parasol, spilling his expensive coffee. The man from parasol's eyes went wide with pain and shock, “SWEET MERCIFUL JESUS THIS IS THE MOST INTENSE PAIN EVER!” he cried. “Whoa, um sorry!” the bit (and now profusely bleeding) man explained, “I didn't see you. Calm down. It's just hot coffee!” The man from parasol was furious. “I will gore you like I do Meyerpires!” the murderous corporate man announced. “HEY!” cried the bit man, “Isn't that a bit extreme!” The parasol man smiled, “Not for me!”
Same the bit townie (who would have been the Thriller Zombie had he lived) was killed in latte's name

Day 4 begins. (oh and a FYI tomorrows narration may be late. More info as its available.)
Lynch votes: (and please vote this time -_-' )
1337 (4):
Rokulily (mayor)
Shirkersama
Mettaur

AnthonyMencer (1):
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
shirkersama at 6:14PM, May 7, 2010
(online)
I was the one strolling through town. The “he is of no consequence to the story” is clearly a refrence to my having done nothing this game.
On another note, anyone have any ideas who to lych? Cuase I don't.
Meh
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:34PM
rokulily at 6:38PM, May 7, 2010
(online)
yay, i figured out the parasol guy! but i think we should try and not lynch them on account of them being able to kill things.

also clue solving-

“unmistakable sound of a self obsessed man”- sounds a lot like someone with a comic about themselves.

list of slice of life comic makers:
me (but i was cleared by the officer so i get a get out of jail free card)
maru
l33t (oddly missing, does anyone remember if he said he'd be gone for a whiles?)
alwinbot
shirkersama

one of these good people is a zombie. i'm voting l33t.
maru at 6:47PM, May 7, 2010
(offline)
I am at a loss as to whom to vote for :(
after looking at the clues, 1337 seems likely, but so does alwin… hmmm.
Innocence proves a good lawyer.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon