MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXVII: The Infection of Townston
Mettaur at 3:22PM, May 8, 2010
(offline)
We made it to 21 pages of comments everyone! Awesome!

Where is that damn pie? Zombies everywhere, no one you can trust…ugh, oh no, reverting, into Kombat Kub form! Uuuagh! *Arises from crater, tail twitches* Hehe, they all want me out, they can't get me! Oh no, no they won't! I know a zombie when I see's them, yes I do!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
jninjashadow at 6:22PM, May 8, 2010
(online)
Narration Day 4
The sun was high that after noon. The town stood around poor 1337 who was tied in chains. Mayor Rokulily stood before him with a simple proclamation “You are here by accused of being a zombie. For the good of the town, you will be shot, burned, chopped into little pieces and finally buried in concrete so that you can't spread your disease. How do you plead?” 1337 stared at the town, “Really? Is there an answer that I can give that won't have you call me a zombie?” Rokulily thought for a moment. “I suppose not. Alright, let's get this started” she walked up to 1337 and whispered to him “I got them to kill YOU this time!” She smiled as she walked back and got ready. “3, 2, wooooo-” She was cut off mid sentence by someone shouting. The town turned as Maru ran forward, her pardoner sash blowing in the breeze. She walked up before 1337 and stooped over to catch her breath. Between pants she breathed “I… Pardon… him…” Rokulily looked disappointed. So did the town (with the obvious exception of 1337 himself).
Lynch pardoned
The town went home, no blood to satisfy them… yet.

Begin night 5! Here is some inspiration:
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:41AM, May 9, 2010
(offline)

I fully support Maru now who probably only pardoned me to make me look guilty and she is more than likely the Case 0. But I still support her.

Forgot to vote last night.

And you all ignore me!!!

And that was hilarious jninja.

And HA! YOU CAN'T KILL ME ROKUILY!!!

MUWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:54PM
Anthony Mercer at 6:07AM, May 9, 2010
(online)
Kroatz
Anthony Mercer
Kroatz
Hmmm… Penis Ooze. Yummie.

You're never going to forget this are you?

Hey, it's a great quote! If McCain had used it as a slogan the election would have gone very differently! XD

P.S. I'll only carry on doing it for the rest of XXVII.

Kroatz
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Mettaur at 8:24AM, May 9, 2010
(offline)
(Wakes up at Night) Hua? Why am I in the Loot & Hooch? Holding a hunting rifle? And why am I standing ontop of a pile of both human and zombie corpses? And there are people that look like veterans at teh bar? Uh, I needs a pie. *walks outside* Hey, you there! Do you know if Rokulily's place serves pie at night?
Weak-Ankled Person: Ah! Please, no hurt me! *Starts to run, arm breaks randomly* Ah god why does this always happen?!?!
Ooookay, I guess that makes two of us who need to see a doctor…
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
rokulily at 9:51AM, May 9, 2010
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master
YOU CAN'T KILL ME ROKUILY!!!
reallllly? i can't at all?

cause i'm pretty sure i could if i wanted to.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Kroatz at 11:02AM, May 9, 2010
(online)
rokulily

We all can. I´m dead and even I could kick his ass!
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:24PM
Mettaur at 11:03AM, May 9, 2010
(offline)
I just realized something, the priest is dead! Is their no hope for us at all now? No! Forum up into clue solving teams, this goes for everybody! And remember to go vote on Forum Fighters!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:59PM, May 9, 2010
(online)
I've been gone for a while what I miss? Did zombies win yet?

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
Anthony Mercer at 2:44PM, May 9, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I've been gone for a while what I miss? Did zombies win yet?

No, but more of us have died than them. And the only lynch that worked resulted in a townie death. Maybe I should try some clue-solving for once. Or at least look for them. See what we can make of these.

Niccea's killer: “Like some ancient warrior the man ran forward with unnatural speed and purpose.” …Related to maru's title? “Ancient” referring to the fact that she's the last?

Person turned by crying person: “Meanwhile, a man stood attentively. He had a job to do, and he'd do it dammit! Nothing could distract him!” Sounds like it has to be a clue, but can't work out who…

Other turned person: “A man stood in the streets, attempting to read a sign in the darkness. ”Seriously, why don't we have a light here?“ the man asked.” If PP wasn't dead, the sign thing would get him… anyone's avatar sign hard to read?

Another turned person: “Oh, you must be one of those stoners huh? Well, I don't have a lighter so kindly GET OFF ME!” Who doesn't have a lighter?

We don't have to lose this! Townie victory please!

Also, maru? What's your reasoning behind pardoning 1337? And killing Niccea? XD

Kroatz
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Kroatz at 3:25PM, May 9, 2010
(online)
Oh god… I wish I could help solve clues, I know EVERYTHING. But alas, I'm dead.
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:24PM
jninjashadow at 4:18PM, May 9, 2010
(online)
Narration Night 5
A man thundered through the streets. His days were dull, filled with only going to work and then going to sleep. His nights were a different matter however. His nights were wild and unpredictable. He ran to the house of his next victim. He'd picked his next target with a hotel tablet (tho h forgot why). None the less he kicked the victim's door in with an explosive force. Shirker stared slack jawed at his missing front door. “WHY!?!” Shirkersama cried. His assailant simply answered “Because” before pulling the trigger.
Shirkersama the Jogger has been killed for reasons too complex to understand
Meanwhile, a zombie stalked it's prey. The zombie was kinda new at this, hense why he was dressed like the pyro (poor thing bought the wrong valve game), but he was sure he could handle anything. He looked again. His prey stood around guarding the streets. They were armed, but the zombie knew he could work around that. He charged silently while the target was distracted by a television show (a fan movie featuring the Death Star, the Planet Killer, and the Sylon Fleet in a battle too epic to depict here). His target turned to slow. The gun flew from the targets arms and the zombie had the poor bastard on the ground. He stared down. His target was freaking out, having flash backs of all their friends brutally murdered. That look in his eye wasn't good, like a Space Wolve's stare at a charging attacker. What happened next would have scared the living shit from the zombie… but, well you know. The man flung the zombie off with unknown strength. He drew a knife and charged. The zombie was still a bit stunned when the man got close, he was seeing 1000 frogs in viking helmets singing the anvil chorus. The poor undead SOB never stood a chance.
Salsa the Luckless Zombie was just made chunky
In another part of town, a man was running for dear life. He'd made the biggest survival mistake you can make, he startled the witch. The beast had been so quiet… almost absurdly so. Now it was about to tear his eyes out. Him, the Fonzie for Christ's sake! He knew the rivalry would get him know where, but he went and rubbed it in anyway. He just had to be offensive, now he was going to die, “deal with it” he mumbled to himself. As he ran, he began to hear silence. “Did I get away?” “RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH” He turned to the sound to slow. He felt his stomach cut by the beast's claws. He fell to one knee. He was doomed. The as the witch advanced, it tripped on something. Stomach hole be damned, the man ran for dear life.
The one and only bite of the night was made… with claws…

Begin day 5.
Lynch Votes:
Anthony Mercer (6):
TFGM
Alwinbot
Maru
Rokulily (the mayor)
Mettaur

Maru (1):
Anthony Mercer
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:25PM, May 9, 2010
(offline)
rokulily

Kroatz
We all can. I´m dead and even I could kick his ass!

I agree with both.
Mettaur at 4:28PM, May 9, 2010
(offline)
Last night was, well, better than before. The amount of zombies turned is equal to the same amount killed. I'm guessing the original isn't giving orders out, so some of his minions have no direction they do nothing. If we organize, we can take these Zeds down. It'll be a, get ready for a rotten pun…a “no-brainer”! Ha, bad jokes aside, we can win this! Now go lynch some zed-heads!

EDIT: Has anyone heard of “Mexican Meatloaf”? Cuz that's what I'm eating for dinner, a meatloaf with tomatos and onions and spice and stuff, my Ma heard about it online I think.
alwinbot at 4:35PM, May 9, 2010
(offline)
I wish to lynch Anthony Mercer.

Why?

Because Anthony Mercer sounds like the name of Prototype. And Prototype was the first. So he's most definitely one of the main zombies.
Read this comic. It is the greatest journal comic ever written and drawn. Trust me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
harkovast at 4:39PM, May 9, 2010
(online)
Am I back alive yet?

And have you all got your characters ready for my Harkovast competition?

And how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

This game just raises more questions all the time!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
maru at 4:46PM, May 9, 2010
(offline)
I think we are beginning to push back. Come one living, lets put them back in their graves!
Innocence proves a good lawyer.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:47PM, May 9, 2010
(offline)
he's all out.

Sad face on tostitos everywhere.
Mettaur at 4:47PM, May 9, 2010
(offline)
The one thing I am completely sure of, is that this man is a true goddamn American if there ever was one.

jninjashadow at 4:51PM, May 9, 2010
(online)
^Red Foreman?
Mettaur at 4:55PM, May 9, 2010
(offline)
*Faceplams self*..you're actually serious? This is the most american man ever! General Dwight D. Eisenhower? Uncle Ike? Our 34th president?
I Am The 1337 Master at 5:03PM, May 9, 2010
(offline)

Eisenhower's one of those whiteass old dudes.

Never lived to see him screw up anything. In other words was born after his time.

Don't care for president's anyway.

Haven't seen a cool candidate yet.
Mettaur at 5:16PM, May 9, 2010
(offline)
Haven't ever seen a cool canidate? What about the elections around here, people here are pretty cool.
I Am The 1337 Master at 5:30PM, May 9, 2010
(offline)
North Carolina's politically cool? Since when?

The Dakotas are! Or just Dakota! (fairly oddparents reference)
alwinbot at 6:08PM, May 9, 2010
(offline)
Man, Ralph Nader all the way. That guy's ran like 8 times in a row. And lost. One day, the green party will win.
Read this comic. It is the greatest journal comic ever written and drawn. Trust me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
shirkersama at 7:04PM, May 9, 2010
(online)
:( I wanted a chance to be a zombie.

Also Nader is the man. I will vote for him if he runs next election.
Meh
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:34PM
Zeph at 7:45PM, May 9, 2010
(online)
I'm voting for a rock.

It's a solid vote.
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:56PM
Randomdudeperson at 8:00PM, May 9, 2010
(online)
I went to go watch Iron Man II with my friends. When we got back to town, they all decided to stay up, but I rode my bike back home. After arriving home at 2:00 a.m., I realized I had no keys, and all doors and windows where locked. So I had to stay at my friends house anyways, trying to sleep while they watched more movies. Then I had church and work early in the morning, so now I arrive. I would like to say I would have changed my vote from Anthony Mercer, to ParkerFarker, cause PF seams to fit the crying role pretty well eh? Look at his avi. However, is he one of the main zombies? Don't know till we lynch him. SO LETS LYNCH HIM!!!

Kroatz
Hmmm…, Gullas relatives.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Salsa at 8:03PM, May 9, 2010
(offline)
Jninja
Salsa got turned into chunky salsa

Alright, not bad, Was kinda hoping that the three way battle would have actually been involved in my death, but it's cool.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Hakoshen at 8:10PM, May 9, 2010
(offline)
Damn it, I'm still alive?!
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon