Product Placement at 8:11PM, July 15, 2010
(online)
Zeph
Yeah not just ‘tap you dead’
Well… actually it took you couple of hours to die :Þ
Niccea
Product Placement
Zeph
I guess. But you'd think a bodyguard would put up more of a fight.
You mean like this? :P
Didn't Ochi, more or less, specifically request that?
All she requested was that should she die, then she aught to go down fighting. She made a convincing argument that she should know how to defend herself, since she was a bodyguard after all.
Funny enough, Baron also sent a personal request himself to kill her in a brutal fashion since he disliked how successful she was in rallying the town together.
Of course I end up thinking “well… if it's a fight that the two of you want…”
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Why most you always bring back such painful memories?!
Because memories like this are always fresh in my mind and therefore I always assume others remember them as well.

That and I like causing you harm.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:11PM, July 15, 2010
(online)
kitty17
You know what game makes me sad whenever I think about it…Crocty's dinosaur island one. My Godfather told PP his role. Mafia was pretty much screwed from the start…. )8
You know the most resent ones that make me sad? Whenever Mett leaks info about the mafia.

Also Ni I'd argue that the townies only won cause everyone revealed themselves.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
Niccea at 8:20PM, July 15, 2010
(offline)
Niccea's Extensive Manga List…because she is bored:

Aladdin and the Magic Teapot
Appare Jipangu
As You Like It (Translated title)
Blood Hound
Cinderella Express
Count Cain
Cruel Fairytales
Deathnote
Elixir
From A Different Dimension
Fugurama Memories
Genjuu No Seiza
Gravel Kingdom
Heart
Inviting Darkness
Kazeyo (I shortened the title in my file)
Lilium Kiss
Ludiwig Kakumei
Meine Leibe
Minori no Hibi
Missing Piece
Negi
Negima
Night Exile
Perfect Girl Evolution (aka Wallflower)
Pheromomania Syndrome
Reikan (I think this title might also be shortened)
Shin Petshop of Horrors
Yakitate Japan!
Yamada Taro
Yokohama

And that isn't all of it. That is just the ones that I like (all scanlations by the way.)

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Product Placement at 8:23PM, July 15, 2010
(online)
rokulily
i've read alot more manga then watched anime, but i'm with niccea- it's hard to remember it all.
My memory is disturbing. I remember every show, every episode. I remember allot of books I read in full details and I can recall most events from my life like I did them yesterday.

However, this super memory of mine is strictly limited to events. I'm shit in remembering details like names, numbers and similar things.

I can pretty much give you a step by step narration about how WWII went down but would have to limit my grand tale with sentences like: “… when the British and France met somewhere in France, they assumed the Germans were going to repeat the trench warfare of the first world war but the Germans had this … battle plan they called something that was developed by some guy which was the foundation between the blitzkrieg tactic. It completely overwhelmed the allied defenses and the British retreated to some beach to retreat.” Thankfully I have the Internet today to serve as a huge crutch for me, so I can research those things, whenever I need to look up dates and names.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Hakoshen at 8:24PM, July 15, 2010
(offline)
Niccea
And that isn't all of it. That is just the ones that I like (all scanlations by the way.)

I was just going to ask how much of that you actually owned.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Niccea at 8:27PM, July 15, 2010
(offline)
Well. As far as I know.

Genjuu no Seiza
Perfect Girl Evolution
Shin Petshop of Horrors
Yakatite Japan!
Deathnote
Count Cain

are the only ones released in America.

I own volume one of Genjuu no Seiza.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:27PM, July 15, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Why most you always bring back such painful memories?!
Because memories like this are always fresh in my mind and therefore I always assume others remember them as well.

That and I like causing you harm.
Why are you so mean to me T.T

Does TFGM have to smack a PP?

same at 8:29PM, July 15, 2010
(online)
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:21PM
Product Placement at 8:33PM, July 15, 2010
(online)
Niccea
Agh. I hated that game. The townies only won because I found out the the2ndredbaron was mafia. I didn't just tell Monkey (good thing too). I also told Hark and Ochi and let them carry on for me. Then I died.
Oh please, how many times have I been killed in the first night? I'm probably the only player who's died in the first turn twice (Killed in the first round in the titan game and instalynched by Mettaur). And there were many factors that caused the downturn of the mafia. You finding out the identity of baron. Baron being overconfident and convincing the entire team to come out of the woodwork during the second night. Their atrocious luck in loosing a member to the vigilante, before killing him and targeting the paranoid during the same night and a town that was actively voting to kill the mafia.

There were allot of factors that could have gone differently that would have assured a mafia victory.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Why are you so mean to me T.T
My avatar demands it. >:)
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
rokulily at 8:33PM, July 15, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
rokulily
i've read alot more manga then watched anime, but i'm with niccea- it's hard to remember it all.
My memory is disturbing. I remember every show, every episode. I remember allot of books I read in full details and I can recall most events from my life like I did them yesterday.

However, this super memory of mine is strictly limited to events. I'm shit in remembering details like names, numbers and similar things.

I can pretty much give you a step by step narration about how WWII went down but would have to limit my grand tale with sentences like: “… when the British and France met somewhere in France, they assumed the Germans were going to repeat the trench warfare of the first world war but the Germans had this … battle plan they called something that was developed by some guy which was the foundation between the blitzkrieg tactic. It completely overwhelmed the allied defenses and the British retreated to some beach to retreat.” Thankfully I have the Internet today to serve as a huge crutch for me, so I can research those things, whenever I need to look up dates and names.

hahahaha, that's pretty much what i do- i'm terrible at names but your details and stories will be remember forevers. a buncha times i'll just rename people after some trait they have. my friends always like asking me to explain things because i have a weird understanding- i can take complex facts and break them into simple ideas then i add an imagitive twist. my re-tellings can be completely hilarious though sometimes longwinded. i just have an odd way of talking really.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:33PM, July 15, 2010
(online)
same

Same has been reinstated as third in command!

Zeph at 8:35PM, July 15, 2010
(online)
Roku, I must say, I love the brick… His disregard for it being a good thing that he can't be anal raped just to call the other two racists. Is hysterical.
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:56PM
Product Placement at 8:38PM, July 15, 2010
(online)
rokulily
hahahaha, that's pretty much what i do- i'm terrible at names but your details and stories will be remember forevers. a buncha times i'll just rename people after some trait they have. my friends always like asking me to explain things because i have a weird understanding- i can take complex facts and break them into simple ideas then i add an imagitive twist. my re-tellings can be completely hilarious though sometimes longwinded. i just have an odd way of talking really.
A fellow events cataloger who can't remember names?

And I thought I was the only one T.T

Quick, give me a blow by blow retelling of the movie…uhm… ET without using any aids.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
at 10:27pm Does TFGM have to smack a PP?
Same
at 10:29pm *picture*
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I refuse to believe that picture was posted because of our conversation. That was just too fast of a response time.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
same at 8:40PM, July 15, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

Niccea at 8:42PM, July 15, 2010
(offline)
rokulily
Product Placement
rokulily

I'm like that too. That is why I'm failing Kineselogy. I know what to do with a goniometer, but I can't tell you.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:45PM, July 15, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
rokulily
A fellow events cataloger who can't remember names?

And I thought I was the only one T.T

Quick, give me a blow by blow retelling of the movie…uhm… ET without using any aids.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I refuse to believe that picture was posted because of our conversation. That was just too fast of a response time.
I'm also like that and you have a stock pile of things just waiting for the right moment why can't Same?

Product Placement at 8:46PM, July 15, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I'm also like that and you have a stock pile of things just waiting for the right moment why can't Same?
CAUSE I'M THE ONLY ONE!!!

Edit: I'm sorry. I'm being a total ape.

Truce?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
same at 8:48PM, July 15, 2010
(online)
Remember that time i quoted PP before he posted?
Im magic like that.

And i happened to be looking for oraoraora but i had to settle for atatata.
Zeph at 8:49PM, July 15, 2010
(online)
Don'tmakemebreakoutfuckinsephirothcookieifuckingwill

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Hakoshen at 8:50PM, July 15, 2010
(offline)
Zeph
Don'tmakemebreakoutfuckinsephirothcookieifuckingwill

Do it.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
Zeph at 8:51PM, July 15, 2010
(online)
I think my photobucket deleted it. Its like 5 years old…dammit that was the worst paint mad cookie sephiroth ever. And thats what made it epic.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
same at 8:52PM, July 15, 2010
(online)
Zeph
I think my photobucket deleted it. Its like 5 years old…dammit that was the worst paint mad cookie sephiroth ever. And thats what made it epic.

It will be missed.
Hakoshen at 8:55PM, July 15, 2010
(offline)
Well, there's always this

-Harkovast
rokulily at 8:56PM, July 15, 2010
(online)
Product Placement

i watched that movie when i was 4 and was bad at paying attention. it seemed boring to me and et looked more puppet like then the muppets. hehehe pigs in space…

alright this kinda average-joe kid, ya know the brown hair, all american kinda punk, rides around on his bike a bunch. he's kinda a lil bit of an outsider looking for some attention, anywho in the woods one night he sees some nights and chases after it. thats when he finds et this slow looking alien with the glowy finger that lights up when he decides to say ‘friend’ or do something cool or phones freakin home. so the kid brings the alien home with a bunch of trust building exerises like a trail of skittles and hides him in a pile of stuffed animals because that is the best of hiding places and of course his little sister finds et because we all know that really, stuffed animals are not the best hiding places. pretty soon the feds find out, because really kids are terrible at hiding things right and the whole house becomes like a quartined zone and no one is happy and it looks like they're killing et which is not okay. so they bust out in the ‘riding my bike totally kicks your federal cars butt’ sorta fashion in like a kiddy bike gang- because all the kids like et, he's cool. so of course they get to a cliff and average-joe kid flys over with et's power of friendship and they get to et's ship that came to bring his butt home and they have that ‘we’ll always be bros' moment minus the bro pound. then et flys off and the kid is now cool and the feds leave them all alone because they are down an alien.

or something like that

Zeph
Roku, I must say, I love the brick… His disregard for it being a good thing that he can't be anal raped just to call the other two racists. Is hysterical.
everybody loves the brick cause mr brick is just awesome like that. weird but awesome. but still, thank you
Product Placement at 9:02PM, July 15, 2010
(online)
rokulily
…or something like that

You know what? This just gave me a pretty good idea for a silly thread.

Retell movies you saw as a kid.

It would have all kinds of hilarious stories like this one:

Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
rokulily at 9:06PM, July 15, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
rokulily
…or something like that
some serious looking clapping
thank you good sir

Product Placement
You know what? This just gave me a pretty good idea for a silly thread.

Retell movies you saw as a kid.

pfff- any movie retelling i do sounds like i saw it when i was a kid. if you make this thread i will retell the most recent movies i've seen and it will still sound kinda like crazy talk.
Zeph at 9:14PM, July 15, 2010
(online)

Dear god I found it.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:23PM, July 15, 2010
(online)
Zeph

Dear god I found it.

Salsa at 9:28PM, July 15, 2010
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Product Placement
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Never heard of it.
Oh it's such a wonderful tale (though I wouldn't let Hark review it).
Would you let Salsa or me review it :3

oh HELL NO! I don't want a repeat of the Mob Ties Fiasco!

As For manga and anime that I watch, I really don't watch anything.

Hellsing: good, but kinda lacking on Hot vampire chick disembowels badguy.
Hellsing Ultimate: Badass. This, Twitards, is a real vampire. Not that glittery piece of crap you call a vampire.
Lucky Star: Guilty pleasure.
TTGL: Saw one episode, thought it too over the top and just left it at that.
Full Metal Alchemist: Love the manga. I own the first two volumes.
Bleach: Eh it was fun, but I probably won't pick it up again.
Chibi Vampire: Why did I even buy this?
Trigun: Vash the Stampede, that is all. :)
Ranma 1/2: Again Why do I own this?
Claymore: emmm, Kinda impartial. I like it enough that I may pick it up again, but not enough to go looking for it.
One Piece: this proved that 4kids should never dub anything EVER!
Naruto: Too damn cheesy.

There are others, but that's what I can remember.

Webcomics on the other hand.

Schlock Mercenary: Current favorite go read it now and you might catch up by the end of the week.

Girl Genius: A very close second. Why only three days a week? WHY?

Order Of The Stick: Best enjoyed in periodic bursts. Once every three months or so.

Erfworld: I need to get back to this one. Made of win.

Megatokyo: Stopped reading because of filler, missed updates, and a flat out BORING story.

Applegeeks: Stopped for many of the same reasons as Megatokyo, except the story here just got convoluted.

Charby the Vampirate: I love this comic, but I am about to drop it because of all the missed updates. AHHHHHH, WHY IS THE PLOT SO SLOW!

Harkovast: read it. NOW! All joking aside, good story, good art, GREAT COLORING!

Cwen's Quest: Has effing lost me. Still funny though.

Life and Death: I did a guest strip for it. did ya see it? Funny, the story arcs rock and it has puns

TWCRC(OTW): Whoa, I can feel the heat from here.

Mob Ties: I used to like it, but between maturing tastes, a certain incident involving a certain review, and the slap-dash feel of the plot, I just can't like it anymore.

Gelotology: :) started it because of a good review.

BLIPR: Daaaawwwww. I'm sorry! I can't help it! I'M WEAK!!! The art styles too adorable on this one.

Lego Space: Good story, storytelling, and the best photo comci I will probably ever see.

And there are many more, but I wanna go to bed sometime in the next few hours.

@PP: that made me chuckle. Sounds like my sister trying to tell the plot.

and yes I know I'm late to the party, but is it really a party without salsa?
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Zeph at 9:32PM, July 15, 2010
(online)
I don't see any PB Salsa. D: no love.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon