MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXXI: Kicking It Old School
Salsa at 7:52PM, July 19, 2010
(offline)
same
Anyone else just notice 4chan got a pokemns board? WHERES OUR POKEMANS BOARD?!
If this turns into 4chan, I'm outta here.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Hakoshen at 7:58PM, July 19, 2010
(offline)
Salsa
same
Anyone else just notice 4chan got a pokemns board? WHERES OUR POKEMANS BOARD?!
If this turns into 4chan, I'm outta here.

That's what TD was, only without the anonymity. Been and gone, my friend.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
jninjashadow at 8:10PM, July 19, 2010
(online)
Hakoshen
only without the anonymity. Been and gone, my friend.
*shudder* Bleh, I come to these forums when I want intelligent conversation, I go to 4chan when I want to be an unknown prick. If you remove the anonymity that defeats the purpose. I do beleive I shall avoid this “TD” with all do intentions. And before you say “Ninja's a /b/tard?” I don't waste my time with that lot and their tolling tripe, I discuss the complexity of sci-fi and fictional philosophy with my fellow Elegan/tg/entalmen.
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Niccea at 8:11PM, July 19, 2010
(offline)
Here it is. I've been working on it the whole time at work and I hope you like it.

Day Four: Final Narration

The entire town was out for blood. They could smell an end to their trials. They had them cornered. TheFlyingGreenMonkey and Kroatz were accused of being the godfather and remaining mafia member respectively. Rokulily was livid. “Do you know how much business I lost in the bakery I lost because of you two? The horse head was one thing, but having Crocty's body on the doorstep scared everyone but the ghosts and possessed teddy bears away. Everyone turned to Rokulily. TGFM got bold and decided to ask her a very important question. ”What was Crocty's body doing on your doorstep?“
”I don't know. You tell me. I heard he was a cult or something.“
Everyone ran to the scene of the crime, the front steps of the bakery. Same bent down to examine Crocty's corpse. ”Yep. He is dead. I'm a doctor. I should know.“ He looked at the several gashes all over the body. ”It looks like he was stabbed. Not poisoned, as you think Roku.“
Ochi, a veteran of the War of Libyan Libyaration, eyed a bloody knife sticking out of Roku's apron pocket. ”Rokulily, we have been going to the same psychiatrist since the war. Tell me, have you been taking the pills he gave you?“
Rokulily sank to her knees in tears. ”In truth, I have forgotten all about them. I didn't mean to kill poor Crocty.“
Kroatz pointed a finger at here. ”There she admits to murdering him. We mafia only sent him over to her bakery to buy our victory cake for taking over the town. And then she kills him in cold blood and even has the murder weapon in her pocket.“
Jninjashadow delicately handed the murder weapon. ”Hey! This is Crocty's own knife. I remember confiscating it from him when he got too drunk the other night at Loot n' Hooch.“
TFGM looked solemn and patted Rokulily on the shoulder. ”There, there, Roku. Nobody blames you for using Crocty's own knife to kill him. I will take care of things, as mayor.“
Rokulily sniffed. ”Really?“
”Yes, I promise you that you won't linger when the noose snaps your lovely neck.“ The townsfolk were furious. They heavily protested that it was against the law to hang people for killing a mafia member in self defense. ”Fools! I am the law! You have elected to have me as your mayor. So, you must all do as I say.“
”I will never follow your puny laws, no matter how much fan art you give me!“ said a proud silhouetted figure.
”The Captain Kitty, Vigilante of Townston!“ exclaimed Anthony Mercer.
Harkovast nodded. ”Yes. It is I. The furry pusher of Townston!“ He walked up to TFGM and seized him roughly by the collar. ”I just have one question for you.“
TFGM gulped, ”Yeah?“
”Why did you copy my comic? I already killed Salsa for it. Your bodyguard, Zeph, wouldn't read Harkovast, so I killed him too.“
TFGM scowled. ”Your comic stinks! Die!“ He shot Harkovast in the gut at point blank. The vigilante flew backwards with smoke billowing out of his abdomen.
”Captain Kitty!“ screamed the townies. Same rushed quickly to Harkovast's side. He pulled out every medical implement he had.
”Now you have done it,“ said Jninjashdow. ”Nobody insults Harkovast.“
TFGM and Kroatz quickly sprang back to back with guns drawn. ”You will never take us alive!“ shouted Kroatz.
Ochi had an uncharacteristic grin on her face as she patted the still sobbing Rokulily on the shoulder with one hand while cocking her gun with the other. ”I seem to remember someone saying that back into Libya. Do you remember what happened to them, Roku?“
Roku came up with a murderous, wide-eyed grin. ”I killed them.“ She pulled Crocty's bloody knife out of her pocket and waved it menacingly at the accused.
Kitty17 pulled out her standard issue pistol. ”I'm sorry Mr. Mayor. I'm glad you gave me a job to supplement my income at the hat store. But, I can't just go blindly serving the mafia. This needs to end.“
The rest of the townies gathered protectively around Hark and Same ready to defend them at a moment's notice with fisticuffs if they had to.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey sighed resignedly, ”I was hopping it would never come to this.“ He made a girly growl like the youtube video he has been showing us, pushed Kroatz at the armed women, threw a smoke bomb, and disappeared.
”That's no fair! Damn you to hell TFGM!“ shouted Kroatz as the defenders of Townston fell upon him.
”Let's see a pretty red smile," grinned Rokulily as she slit Kroatz's throat wide.

Kroatz the Mafia member is dead.

“Now for TFGM,” said Kitty17 turning to where the mafia mayor was once standing. “Oh no.” In the spot laid the TFGM's clothes and man suit. “He broke into his cat counter parts. We will never get him now. Should we just give up?”
I Am The 1337 Master stepped forward, waved his fist in the air and shouted. “No we shall not give in. After all there is more than one way to skin a cat. Fortunately, I know this collection of cat's one true weakness.”
It did not take long to set a trap at the gallows with TFGM's one true weakness, a platter of Rokulily's cookies, as the bait. The female warriors and I Am The 1337 Master waited with uncanny patcience from behind the doors of the library. Nothing could tear their eyes away from the gallows. Within the hour, a long shadow appeared stretching from the direction of the westeren outskirts of town to the gallows. “Roku's cookies!” exclaimed TFGM's voice gleefully as he pounced on the bait of the trap. The trap being a simple snare rather than an elaborate Scooby Doo trap, grabed TFGM by the ankle and lifted him up into the air.
“Yay!” cheered Kitty17. “Let's lynch him.”
“Not so fast!” The ghost of Zeph materialized before the group. “Of everyone in this damn town, I hate you three the most. No matter how many times I stole the clothes of those hot models at the bakery, you kept putting them back on. With your effing monocles and mustaches and hats and, worst of all, aprons.” He threw back his ghostly coat to reveal real explosives strapped all around his chest. “May have tried to kill Kroatz before, but I was using ghost grade explosives. I picked these babies up at Salsa's spaceport. I'm going to blow you and your nature hating ways sky high!” He pressed the trigger in his ghostly fist. “Now come with me into oblivion.”
“RUN!”
The girls and I Am The 1337 Master were barely able to clear the blast radius before the gallows blew sky high.

TFGM the godfather did not escape the blast

The girls nearly collapsed from the exertion of running. The gallows were gone and many of the buildings surrounding it. Ochi stared somewhat blankly at the crater. “It is finally over. I have never thought it would be.”
Same came running up to the group. “Do you know how to contact Mrs. Vast?”
Kitty17 gasped in horror. “Oh no did he?”
Same hung his head. “I'm afraid…he is going to pull through. He will live to be Captain Kitty another day.”

Harkovast the vigilante is going to pull through.

The girls did not know whether to slap Same on the face or on the back. Harkovast, Jninjashadow, and Anthony Mercer came running up to join the group. Harkovast boasted proudly, “I really thought he had me there, but the paramedics in Townston are miracle workers.” He burst into crocodile tears. “I won't even have a scar to show Mrs. Vast.”
Everyone slapped Harkovast on the back for his survival. "Now that peace has been restored to us. For a short while. Let's celebrate!" cheered Rokulily. She clapped her hands and the bakery doors burst open spilling out supermodels dressed in monocles and mustaches and hats and, worst of all, aprons carrying platters of Rokulily's best pastries. It seemed as if the town would party all night and into the next day.

Mafia XXXI is officially over

I hope you had a great time and please remember to vote for the next GM in the election thread. Clue break down to come later.

Epilogue

And so, the story drew to a close. The celebration commenced outside with an audible cheer, but inside the backroom of the shuttered moustache boutique the atmosphere was one of stillness and wistfulness, as though within its confines everything had paused. Indeed, it had; the war was over, all objectives were complete, Crocty was dead, and nothing at all remained to propel time along its inexorable course. Dust motes spiraled aimlessly through the lurid orange light that filtered through the half-closed blinds.
Ochitsukanai at last reached out from her chair to pick up the glass bottle sparkling on the table, pouring bright red liquid into the wineglass that stood beside it. Cradling the bell of the glass in her hand, she regarded the play of light in its crimson depths with the tranquil, resigned air of someone whose mortal role has been utterly played out.
“The time has come,” she quoted, “to transcend the perils of this world.” For a long moment she raised the glass high in a silent but elaborate toast, eyes intently seeking something in the empty air, before swiftly tossing the contents back and collapsing to the floor.

Ochitsukanai the veteran disciple succumbed to deadly Crocty venom
This was written by Ochi herself.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Product Placement at 8:29PM, July 19, 2010
(online)
Ah. You can always judge the success of the lynch by the size of the smoking crater, that used to be the downtown district.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
Niccea at 8:32PM, July 19, 2010
(offline)
I was thinking about calling Ochi, Kitty, and Roku “The New Angels” but there is no respectable male figure for them to respond to now. So I guess they could just be “Townston's Angels”.
Zeph at 8:33PM, July 19, 2010
(online)
Why would they be angels?

and I'm a respectable male finger who likes epicness…
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:56PM
Product Placement at 8:35PM, July 19, 2010
(online)
Niccea
there is no respectable male figure for them to respond to now.
Indeed. A darn shame I didn't survive.

…a shame for the town, that is.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Zeph at 8:36PM, July 19, 2010
(online)
Oh right, you have to survive, yeah Hark kinda made that part impossible for me.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Product Placement at 8:37PM, July 19, 2010
(online)
Should have read his comic.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 8:38PM, July 19, 2010
(offline)
Throw back to Crocty's Angels (Pastel, Kitty, and Myself)
Product Placement at 8:42PM, July 19, 2010
(online)
Those were my angels. The only reason why you changed the name to Crocty was to punish me for incompetence, which happened to be a part of an act.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
same at 8:43PM, July 19, 2010
(online)
You know, ive learned something here today.
It doesnt matter if your male, female, black, white, straight, furry, etc…
What matters is the people. I love all of you guys.

Except TFGM.

Dick.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:21PM
Zeph at 8:43PM, July 19, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
Should have read his comic.

Don't make me stab you next time. <_<

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Ochitsukanai at 8:44PM, July 19, 2010
(online)
It's highly probable that the most badass thing I've ever had the chance to do is smile knowingly while driving post-traumatic stress disorder Rokulily into a dissociative murderous fugue.

Also, I gotta start dying at the end routinely. It brings this pleasant feeling of closure. I'll have to just choose some arbitrary player and die in a method related to them. For Anthony Mercer, it'd be a matter of choking accidentally on some bread, and for Zeph it'd be a tragic paintball accident, and for Monkey I guess I'd melt due to water…
Zeph
What became of the rest of you? Oh…the explosion… :(

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Niccea at 8:44PM, July 19, 2010
(offline)
*Pats PP on the head* That, and Crocty almost sounds Charlie. “Product Placement's Angels” would just be a mouthful.
Zeph at 8:47PM, July 19, 2010
(online)
Ochitsukanai
It's highly probable that the most badass thing I've ever had the chance to do is smile knowingly while driving post-traumatic stress disorder Rokulily into a dissociative murderous fugue.

Also, I gotta start dying at the end routinely. It brings this pleasant feeling of closure. I'll have to just choose some arbitrary player and die in a method related to them. For Anthony Mercer, it'd be a matter of choking accidentally on some bread, and for Zeph it'd be a tragic paintball accident, and for Monkey I guess I'd melt due to water…
Zeph
What became of the rest of you? Oh…the explosion… :(

Yep… actually the fingers not even there. Remember, I'm just a ghost -sobs-

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
same at 8:50PM, July 19, 2010
(online)
How do you explode a ghost? And jesus christ! Is it really 5am!?
I really have sleeping issues. Youd think id be more tired.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:21PM
Ochitsukanai at 8:51PM, July 19, 2010
(online)
Zeph
Yep… actually the fingers not even there. Remember, I'm just a ghost -sobs-
You see, it was the only respectable part, so it was mercifully spared. Even though it was a ghost.

This is a moral lesson for all time TT_TT

See, you may steal clothes, but that single finger wouldn't be caught dead doing such a thing! Hahahahaha -bang-

Zeph at 8:52PM, July 19, 2010
(online)
Thats a tad insulting.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Product Placement at 8:52PM, July 19, 2010
(online)
Niccea
*Pats PP on the head* That, and Crocty almost sounds Charlie. “Product Placement's Angels” would just be a mouthful.

…it's just not fair.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Ochitsukanai at 8:55PM, July 19, 2010
(online)
Zeph
Thats a tad insulting.
…Oh, no, I didn't mean that you yourself weren't a respectable person. I was editing to make the distinction clearer and also to make a pun, but alas. -contrite-

jninjashadow at 8:55PM, July 19, 2010
(online)
Niccea
I was thinking about calling Ochi, Kitty, and Roku “The New Angels” but there is no respectable male figure for them to respond to now. So I guess they could just be “Townston's Angels”.
Ahem. Hello? Oh its just the pardoner. Who is still alive. Who kept all his campaign promises. And for once DIDN'T make a drunk idiot of himself… What… I'm quite respectable! I have a frikkan monocle!
Zeph at 8:56PM, July 19, 2010
(online)
Ochitsukanai
Zeph
Thats a tad insulting.
…Oh, no, I didn't mean that you yourself weren't a respectable person. I was editing to make the distinction clearer and also to make a pun, but alas. -contrite-

-pat pat-

I wasn't really insulted :P

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Niccea at 8:58PM, July 19, 2010
(offline)
jninjashadow
Niccea
Ahem. Hello? Oh its just the pardoner. Who is still alive. Who kept all his campaign promises. And for once DIDN'T make a drunk idiot of himself… What… I'm quite respectable! I have a frikkan monocle!
Draw a picture and they are yours.
jninjashadow at 9:00PM, July 19, 2010
(online)
Niccea
Draw a picture and they are yours.
Its midnight and I have work tomorrow… DAMMIT I'LL DO IT ON MY LUNCH BREAK! Seriously, for once I did good, and I'll be damned if that won't be commemorated!
Zeph at 9:03PM, July 19, 2010
(online)
You going to share some angels with your ghost buddy Jay? You know you want to…

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
jninjashadow at 9:04PM, July 19, 2010
(online)
we'll see… oh we will see…
Zeph at 9:05PM, July 19, 2010
(online)
I'm defending you against portal jawed zombies here.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Ochitsukanai at 9:07PM, July 19, 2010
(online)
jninjashadow
Seriously, for once I did good, and I'll be damned if that won't be commemorated!
You should start a commemorative cult. Everyone loves a commemorative cult.
Zeph
I wasn't really insulted :P
Oh, good. I assume everyone on earth is seriously pissed off or unnerved by me at all times, so I was all, "oh no, someone's mentioning it!"

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon