Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Redux: Did you just update? Tell us why someone should visit your comic. But ONLY AFTER commenting about the comic BEFORE yours. ^_^
Superamazing66 at 8:38PM, Aug. 30, 2011
(online)
@ studio
wow this is some impressing stuff, i love the coloring
Just updated today. this happens to be one of my personal favorites, this one is clean but other comics may be for mature audiances
http://onepanelsideshow.com/
kingofwalri at 4:59PM, Aug. 31, 2011
(online)
Well the comic before mine was Penguins are my favorite thing by PenGuinMage its one page and is about how much he loves Left 4 Dead which is a good game.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Penguins_Are_My_Favorite_Thing/thats his
Alright about my comic itis called PENQUIN JOE(penguin is mispelled on purpose) I orginally came up with the basic story and everything back in high school. It is hand drawn poorly and kinda on purpose because I really can't draw. They orginal paper I used was too big for my scanner so the first five pages are a little messed up but you can tell what is going on I am going to redo those soon. Even though PENQUIN JOE tells a story could be told in newspaper format so every page has a joke two. Well thats all I can think of hope you enjoy.
P.S. not completed work will try to update every week or so
http://www.drunkduck.com/Penquin_Joe_and_the_Misadventures_Thereof/mine
Genejoke at 12:45AM, Sept. 2, 2011
(online)
Okay then… the penguin thing is curious, it has some charm but a little rough around the edges. The gamer thing… well not really my bag I'm afraid.
————–
Lite bites has been continuing daily and today we return to “Disorder is order” for a on off special.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Lite_bites/
JazylH at 12:21PM, Sept. 2, 2011
(online)
Lite_bites : like I commented in the comic, Best Page Ever!! I actually agree with it all to some extent. :)
——————————————————————-
THe Beast Legion updates with a new Page as Stampede a Leviatha continue their quarell. (Sorry but the whole link thing is working wierd.)

Updated Mondays & Fridays
last edited on Sept. 2, 2011 12:28PM
Tantz_Aerine at 4:37AM, Sept. 4, 2011
(online)
For Beast Legion: As always excellent grayscale and pretty interesting expressions in this one. Nicely done :)
—-
Without Moonlight updates today with Basil working his way through a couple of nazis.
HappyLandings at 4:27PM, Sept. 4, 2011
(offline)
I really like the coloring of your comic. Really good texturing
technique. It adds an artistic nod to what seems to be a very gritty,
militaristic story.
=======
My comic, Happy Landings is 3 pages in. in my 3rd page, I've barely introduced the main characters with what is the start of a quasi-philosophical conversation about ethics in the workplace.

http://www.drunkduck.com/Happy_Landings/
last edited on Sept. 4, 2011 4:28PM
Genejoke at 6:24AM, Sept. 5, 2011
(online)
There isn't a lot there to comment on, nothing interesting or funny happens. Sorry if that sounds harsh as the minimalist look is pretty good as it your lettering.
————————-
Lite bites continues the review of Used books.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Lite_bites/5349073/
Mitaukano at 12:15AM, Sept. 6, 2011
(online)

@Litebites- Cute use of Lego people =D, though from just this page I'm not quite sure what's going on.
Eternity Dreams- For reals an update? The pigeon gives some advice while Holly seems to flip out.

ayesinback at 9:54AM, Sept. 7, 2011
(online)
Eternity Dreams – I'm really glad I stumbled upon this. Some nice light humor with great art – it's Great that you're updating again.

The 2011 Drunk Duck Radio Play has officially become a comic. Today's update actually includes a few pages of prologue to bring us to the very opening of what will soon be heard on a Quackcast.

Look for another update tomorrow!
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
Mitaukano at 12:01PM, Sept. 8, 2011
(online)
@The 2011 Drunk Duck Radio Play-The noir feeling comepletely comes trhough on this page, and he Dialogu is quite witty it feels almost like I'm listening/reading an old 30's detective novel. Kudo's!
Eternity Dreams- Updated again today, wow I don't tink Holly was expecting that to happen. The return of the band's drummer starts off a new round of blood letting
kyupol at 6:21PM, Sept. 8, 2011
(online)
@ Eternity Dreams - Dramatic latest page… and nice fight scene the last previous pages.
____
MAG-ISA updates today. Lucia has decided to take this fight a little more seriously…
http://www.drunkduck.com/MAG_ISA/5354857/
Tantz_Aerine at 2:43AM, Sept. 9, 2011
(online)
For Mag-Isa: Very intense action page, with good layout and use of color!

Brave Resistance updates today with nazis. Lotsa nazis.
ayesinback at 11:23AM, Sept. 9, 2011
(online)
Brave Resistance - What a sense of instant drama this page has conveyed through both excellent writing and art.

The 2011 Drunk Duck Radio Play updates today with page 2 from the script as interpreted by none other than Genejoke!

http://www.drunkduck.com/2011_Drunk_Duck_Voice_Contest_Radio_Play/

Edit 10 Sept:
@Radio Play: Wow, nice work Genejoke – you perfectly captured that noir feel with a very current look.

and oh, the Radio Play has updated again: Check out Snevilly's contribution!
last edited on Sept. 10, 2011 7:38AM
kingofwalri at 12:29AM, Sept. 11, 2011
(online)
Alright first time I did this I comment on the comic that was before in the alphabet so this time I'll do it right and comment on the comic in front of me in the thread.
It is clearly a collabration among people on the website each bringing their own drawing and and style to a “play” It is entertaining and and I liked the Genejoke a lot.
Now I have updated my comic the first five pages were redone and eight new ones were added enjoy
http://www.drunkduck.com/Penquin_Joe_and_the_Misadventures_Thereof/5355202/
Dee Arris at 7:55AM, Sept. 12, 2011
(online)
kingofwalri wrote:
Now I have updated my comic the first five pages were redone and eight new ones were added enjoy
http://www.drunkduck.com/Penquin_Joe_and_the_Misadventures_Thereof/5355202/
The school jotter art style is sort of charming in a way, and the style of humor is evident from the beginning, however the spelling and grammatical mistakes get very jarring.
The latest page of Skelwarp and Sons has been released. Our artist has started a new art school sothe style for the pages afterwards will be improved, so this is the last page of the current style. We finally get an idea of the main character of Martin's scale against ordinary humans.
spacehamster at 8:24AM, Sept. 12, 2011
(online)
Good dialogue on this Skelwarp and Sons page, and the characters' expressions work well. I get the impression there's a lot going on here, but it's easy to understand even if I'm just jumping in at this page, and that's tough to pull off. Compressing information is always the hardest part for me, anyway.
Bulletproof (link in sig) updates today for the first time since… November 2009. Ulp. If that's not reason enough for you to check it out, today's page features a giant cyborg throwing around homophobic slurs and then getting kicked in the face by a girl. You can't honestly tell me you don't want to see that. ;-)
PS - does the new forum just not like Firefox or is there a problem with inserting links?
last edited on Sept. 12, 2011 8:29AM
PIT_FACE at 9:21AM, Sept. 12, 2011
(online)

Bulletproof- i like your ink work! and that cyborg dude was totally askin for it, way to talk insteada fight, cheeze whiz!

BRAVE RESISTANCE updaes today with a showcase of the Gastopo chain of command at it's finest. a bad day at work for Otto Hirsch!
http://www.drunkduck.com/Brave_Resistance/
Edit: my links arent comming up either. other edit: it wasnt before, anyways, until i wrote my edit under it.

last edited on Sept. 12, 2011 9:24AM
Tantz_Aerine at 1:58AM, Sept. 13, 2011
(online)
devlinsaints, you weresupposed to comment on Brave Resistance… :( Though I am sure Deidre will love the PM comment :)
BearinOz at 2:28AM, Sept. 13, 2011
(online)
O.K., since you just reposted, I've looked at Brave Resistance…..went back 3 pages so I'd had a decent look: - I liked the line work and the somewhat muted colors. Someone on the last page mentioned the “Texter background” (which you insist is't), but the coloring and background I just wrote off as “artist's style” and was O.K. with it myself. Might even revisit….
O.K. forabyone interested ( a meagre few I know ), I've been updating “Liquid Lunch” again, this past week or two. I've also kicked off a new one - “Little Black Dress”, which might attract a few female readers too (?)..or maybe no-one at all B-/
ayesinback at 5:13AM, Sept. 13, 2011
(online)
Hi BearinOz – great to see you posting :-) You know I like Liquid Lunch, so I checked out Little Black Dress. I think your art style works very well with the story, and the premise seems like you should be able to do a lot with it.

And then there's always the fun of learning a new Aussie expression here and there.

The Drunk Duck Radio Play updates again with a contribution from bravo1102 (the man is more than just dolls!!!)
last edited on Sept. 13, 2011 5:18AM
devlinsaints at 11:04AM, Sept. 13, 2011
(online)
Radio Play
The current page looks good as far as whats on it and whats going on, I also like the layout, Bravo1102, it'seasy on the eye's. I just dont like the color(markers were never my thing) but thats a prefrence not aCritique.
AlsoI Looked at the story behind the current page and was surprised to see many different artist. I love stuff like that. wonder How I get in? Anyways, I hope you guys come check me out as well. I just updated:

http://www.drunkduck.com/SHORT_STORY_WORLD/
last edited on Sept. 16, 2011 11:14AM
ayesinback at 2:32PM, Sept. 13, 2011
(online)
I Looked at the story behind the current page and was surprised to see many different artist. I love stuff like that. How do I get in? Anyways, I hope you guys come check me out as well. I just updated.

Hi – sorry, but this project is wrapped up now and I'm finally uploading the group's pages (so check it out tomorrow, too) BTW: – to hear the play itself, check out the Quackcast on Tues the 20th.

But do go to the Networking and Community Projects forum to check outthe Duck and Quail project and Pay It Forward. Also CHECK OUT the 2011 DD Awards it has its own forum under Projects (I think). lots to do there. And Lite Bites – PQ Genejoke; he'll set you up!
last edited on Sept. 13, 2011 4:53PM
Genejoke at 1:28AM, Sept. 16, 2011
(online)
Radioplay, I like all the entries here but seeing bravos traditional art is VERY interesting.
Also I'm going to comment on short story world, intersting and faved. be interesting tio see what else you come up with.
————————–
For my comic I give you B.A.S.O. my new comic and main effort now as I have retired malefic and equivocate.
http://www.drunkduck.com/BASO/
The first four pages have gone live today with daily updates coming over the weekend.
devlinsaints at 11:09AM, Sept. 16, 2011
(online)
Why didIget skipped? For the FREV
—————————————–

For the NEXT
Oops! I missed that, Genejoke. Thank you.So I don't keep hoggin the thread I'll just post/Edit here.
Again, sorry about that. I am new to the threads and will pay more attention to detail next time.
last edited on Sept. 16, 2011 12:51PM
Genejoke at 12:19PM, Sept. 16, 2011
(online)
you didn't, ayes was just answering a question and I commented on both but as it wasn't too clear here it is again.
Also I'm going to comment on short story world, intersting and faved. be interesting tio see what else you come up with.

Also I like the art, nice bold lines and colours.
last edited on Sept. 16, 2011 12:20PM
D Comix at 2:17PM, Sept. 16, 2011
(online)
@Genejoke,
I think your BASO comic there is pretty cool! Though, i don't usually read comics like BASO or anything. I generally prefer manga. It must be a lot of hard work making a 3D comic.
Anyway if you like a decent comedy come check out my comic, Skooland! It's about a world of anthropomorphic school supplies and office supplies set in a fictional city named Skooland. The story revolves around three brothers named Jet, Kasey, and Tim Jackson.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Skooland/
Freedom Fighters (Ongoing)
Skooland (Updates Mondays and Fridays)
Mad Chicken Auto(On Temporary hiatus)
Genejoke at 4:31AM, Sept. 17, 2011
(online)
I wouldn't normally comment again so soon but I wanted to comemtn on this comic.
The background image is VERY bright and busy, it attracts more attention than the actual pages.
The comic itself looks alright, pretty clean pecil work ansd simple design, it works. Using a ruler for the panels may help a little though.
———–
BASOhas anoterh page today, Stavlov ends up in the drink.
Also Lite bites is updating with a story by Gunwallace and Asbin.
Tantz_Aerine at 8:56AM, Sept. 17, 2011
(online)

For BASO: Very impressive use of flames, and easy-to-follow action.
For Lite Bites: Oh this is a gripping intro, script wise, and the carnivore there is just disgusting. :P
—-
Without Moonlight updates today with Fotis having hidden the microfilm.

D Comix at 8:47PM, Sept. 17, 2011
(online)
Genejoke,
Lite Bites is a comic I can definitely get into because it's comedy and episodic. I might have some ideas in mind.^^
If you like fanfiction, check out Koopa Reign.
Freedom Fighters (Ongoing)
Skooland (Updates Mondays and Fridays)
Mad Chicken Auto(On Temporary hiatus)
Genejoke at 12:19AM, Sept. 19, 2011
(online)
@Dcomix, you didn't comment on the previous comic. for Koopa reign, well not my bag and it isn't a new update either. still you can see the improvement you've made since then.
@Tantz, that scene feels right. I don't know how better to explain it but it convinces, bothing feels off. great scene.
————–
BASO has updated again, We to another new character, Just a little scene setting really.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon