Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Redux: Did you just update? Tell us why someone should visit your comic. But ONLY AFTER commenting about the comic BEFORE yours. ^_^
Scott D at 6:13AM, April 4, 2020
(offline)
NRG Comics wrote:
I love how your comic focuses on the art of parkour and free-running. It's a very difficult sport to get into, but to watch people do it is fun.

We ourselves just released a brand new series with Issue 0 of Zener: Master of the Mind https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Zener_Master_of_the_Mind/

And we will be having an #indiegogo #crowdfunding campaign for Vol. 1 in March! We encourage you to take a read, and if you are interested in backing this project, you can join our mailing list on our Website:https://nrg-comics.com/

I for one absolutely love superhero fiction, and I really like the Silver Age feel of your main character's costume. You have a reader in me.

Barkham Horror updated on 3 April 2020, and strange things continue to pursue Adrienne Barbara Whippet and her new friends. While Adrienne recovers from her ordeal at the end of the previous chapter, troubled teen Tom Dobermann, Jr. fears for the outcome of his latest misadventure, but his no-nonsense girlfriend, Frenchy Caniche, is eager to set his mind at ease. What awaits them in the woods that surround the mountain town?
last edited on April 4, 2020 6:14AM
Seanimusprime98 at 1:42AM, April 7, 2020
(offline)
I personally like the black and white Nature of your series. It gives me that Manga feel to it. Meaning like I like that it's in black and white instead of color.

Greetings all, I've made a new story about a young scientist that is tired of staying in the same place and wants to explore. But in his culture it is forbidden to associate with anyone other than their own, find what happens when he meets a Mysterious Nijestrian female that is from the forbidden lands. Here is the link to the first episode: Osmus's Journey the series
Spice at 5:47AM, April 7, 2020
(offline)
Well before I talk about my new update, the law requires I mention the comic before me.
Nah I'm just kidding, for real though.

Barkham Horror follows the life of Adrienne Barbara Whippet after she receives a letter from her father asking her to travel to a small town called Barkham, causing her to believe that she was going to meet him. Unlucky for her however, because in reality she was inheriting Brindle Hall, the house her father used to reside in. After finding out this news, being delivered from her dads lawyer, she decides to give it a try and stay there. But things aren't all as they, because it seems like nearly everyday a strange and/or bizarre event happens which is quick to slip its way into Adrienne's life. I don't want to spoil anything, as so far this is a truly great and intriguing story and I honestly recommend reading it if have yet to do so, because if my dumb*ss likes it, then i'm sure you will too.

Anyways, onto my story. The Everyman vs Dr Homicide has just been updated today on the 7th of April 2020. Quick recap, Bernard, an everyday working man, was on his way home when he happened to come across an unimaginably powerful weapon called the PlotHat. The PlotHat grants Bernard the power to do literally EVERYTHING he wants, so long as the Plot calls for it, and since he can force the plot to call for it, he can do pretty much everything you can imagine. So after wreaking havoc for a bit with his newfound power, the government sends Dr Homicide, a stupidly strong hitman to take him out. After the Doc confronts Bernard, an all out slobber knocker erupts.
Anyways, from where we left off last time, Dr H is left unconscious and thinks back to what got him to where his. He reminiscences on his deceased wife and his first ever battle, then to him training so he could get stronger and become a hero. After this he picks him self up and enters Mana Tapu form (Māori for Divine/Holy Power)and is finally ready to take on Bernard.

Edit: umm….did i just do the wrong comic/update to talk about…sorry |:
last edited on April 7, 2020 5:48AM
tinchel at 12:03AM, April 20, 2020
(offline)
Hello! So I'll comment on two since I feel bad that someone got skipped.

Spice wrote: The Everyman vs Dr Homicide has just been updated today on the 7th of April 2020. Quick recap, Bernard, an everyday working man, was on his way home when he happened to come across an unimaginably powerful weapon called the PlotHat. The PlotHat grants Bernard the power to do literally EVERYTHING he wants, so long as the Plot calls for it, and since he can force the plot to call for it, he can do pretty much everything you can imagine. So after wreaking havoc for a bit with his newfound power, the government sends Dr Homicide, a stupidly strong hitman to take him out. After the Doc confronts Bernard, an all out slobber knocker erupts.
Anyways, from where we left off last time, Dr H is left unconscious and thinks back to what got him to where his. He reminiscences on his deceased wife and his first ever battle, then to him training so he could get stronger and become a hero. After this he picks him self up and enters Mana Tapu form (Māori for Divine/Holy Power)and is finally ready to take on Bernard.

You really caught me off guard since I'm not used to the style of comic but I ended up enjoying it anyway. The story is so over the top but it works for what you're doing and you definitely got some laughs out of me.

Seanimusprime98 wrote: Greetings all, I've made a new story about a young scientist that is tired of staying in the same place and wants to explore. But in his culture it is forbidden to associate with anyone other than their own, find what happens when he meets a Mysterious Nijestrian female that is from the forbidden lands. Here is the link to the first episode: Osmus's Journey the series

I really like your story concept here! The only thing I wish got explored some more is more about the culture of his people. Maybe show us how he fit into that culture so the reader can contrast with the world he has found outside? Having some sort of reason/history that they don't trust outsiders that is established can make the bond between him and Vera carry more weight because it's a fear he would have to overcome (besides just being ugly monsters). I hope that makes sense !!

——

And now my comic:
Update here

Jano is a story that has been stuck in my head off and on for years. The world has built up and is actually part of a larger multiverse of mine. But ANYWAY, the story so far is that Jano is a loser that can't pass his first level of training to be a Guardian and is about a decade behind his peers on that front. Both his parents were guardians so that was the last thing he was holding on to before he recently found his family's totem. That gave him a bit of false hope and he is still failing that class.

Guardians were those that helped defeat the spirit beasts that used to roam the world. Since spirit beasts have been extinct for hundreds of years, Guardians gradually became the peacekeepers between villages. They are diplomats but will fight if an agreement can't be met and all the villages agree to abide by the decision. Guardians are able to channel their spirit and it's seen as being blessed by the gods. Jano is not so blessed.

You all should read my comic because I write an amateur haiku for every chapter and someday I'll mess it up and you'll get to correct my syllable count.

Just kidding.

Without spoiling anything, I think my comic will be worth a read because it focuses a lot on his personal growth and adaptability through major shifts in the world. He'll have some heavy decisions to make but any more would spoil too much.

I only have two pages up so far, but I will have chapter one completed by 5/4 with some expedited updating every Monday until then (probably 5+ pages on the next two Mondays). After that, it'll be a page or two every Monday. Yea, you'll probably see me back around the forum.

^ jano's face in this panel is my face whenever I'm working up the courage to post anything hahaha
last edited on April 20, 2020 1:33AM
gmaximin at 7:30PM, Aug. 12, 2020
(offline)
tinchel wrote:
Jano is a story that has been stuck in my head off and on for years. The world has built up and is actually part of a larger multiverse of mine. But ANYWAY, the story so far is that Jano is a loser that can't pass his first level of training to be a Guardian and is about a decade behind his peers on that front. Both his parents were guardians so that was the last thing he was holding on to before he recently found his family's totem. That gave him a bit of false hope and he is still failing that class.

Guardians were those that helped defeat the spirit beasts that used to roam the world. Since spirit beasts have been extinct for hundreds of years, Guardians gradually became the peacekeepers between villages. They are diplomats but will fight if an agreement can't be met and all the villages agree to abide by the decision. Guardians are able to channel their spirit and it's seen as being blessed by the gods. Jano is not so blessed.

Let's be honest, that scared me off at first since it's far from being the type of thing I'd normally read, but that's the game right…
That being said, I did make it through the end of chapter 1 (loosing files suck).
On the good side:
- The story is simple enough to understand despite references to other works, so first time readers don't get lost.
- It's entertaining enough not to drop, with events all the way.
- I really like art on page 8

On the less good side (at least to me):
- Movements, pages are too static (example when Jano is running)
- Colors, not my taste I guess. Example is the forest scene with contrast between blue sky and trees not that aesthetic.

——————————————————————–

Now here is my work, also available on Effy's own site.
Now things to scare people off: it's conceptual, and in black and white.
Still there? Now the rest… you should read it because it's inspirational. Whether you like it or not, it'll hopefully make you reflect and ponder about the business world (which is our world) and how it affects our everyday life. It's about the personification of efficiency (a character called Effy) and her musings. And if you like it (or not), do share/comment/sub, I always love all constructive and honest feedbacks!
Frenemy at 7:10AM, March 8, 2021
(offline)
jamanning7 wrote:
For Effy-Orthotics: The charcoal style is pretty spooky. I don't know what's happening much (especially the last panel) beside her pouring a cup of coffee.

Superstar Sparky- It's about Sparky's quest to save Sugar Kingdom from the queen and other outsiders. Action-packed, adorable, and also a little sad at times.
Latest page

I hope Snowcone will be safe! I really like your name choices.

I recently migrated my webcomic Cosmic Safari over here.
So added all the pages that are live as of this point in my posting schedule.

https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/COSMIC_SAFARI/5674673/
last edited on March 8, 2021 7:12AM
Genejoke at 8:52AM, April 22, 2021
(online)

I have no idea what is going on, there aren't enough pages yet, however the art is vert distinct. I like it, there's definitely potential for a wacky sci fi here.

Albion has updated. Captain Ferrond accepts the surrender of an enemy ship.
check it out, especially if you like star trek.

https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Albion/
last edited on April 22, 2021 9:04AM
PyThomas at 8:31PM, March 4, 2022
(online)
Genejoke wrote:

I have no idea what is going on, there aren't enough pages yet, however the art is vert distinct. I like it, there's definitely potential for a wacky sci fi here.

Albion has updated. Captain Ferrond accepts the surrender of an enemy ship.
check it out, especially if you like star trek.

https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Albion/

I like how this comic is exploring strange new story ideas. ;) The artwork is super cool, too.

About twelve years ago I did a side comic project for my father-in-law, who wanted to do something special for his church's youth group. I finished uploading the last of the strips tonight. So if Christian kids with special superpowers are your kind of thing, you might like the SouthCybers!
hpkomic at 2:02PM, April 11, 2022
(offline)
PyThomas wrote:
About twelve years ago I did a side comic project for my father-in-law, who wanted to do something special for his church's youth group. I finished uploading the last of the strips tonight. So if Christian kids with special superpowers are your kind of thing, you might like the SouthCybers!

The last update in the SouthCybers update is super cute. Very wholesome and I like the number of things going on in what would otherwise be a kind of static page. Great work.

I am in the process of mirroring two of my ongoing comics here so whoever is next gets to pick their poison: a sci-fi adventure that first started like, ten years ago, or a comic about cute, swearing robots.
Master of Vuric at 5:41PM, May 4, 2022
(online)
I am in the process of mirroring two of my ongoing comics here so whoever is next gets to pick their poison: a sci-fi adventure that first started like, ten years ago, or a comic about cute, swearing robots.

I chose the second one, it being apropos considering my own series. I really enjoyed the strips I read. The use of color to indicate whose dialogue is whose is smart and the robots designs are distinct yet not unnecessarily complicated. Out of the ones I read I found the Eclipse one to be the funniest. It's such a simple yet brilliantly executed gag.

Speaking of robots, this my series: Renegade Robot

Set during a wave of industrial revolution, humans are reliant on robots for everything, and they are treated as nothing more than appliances. It is believed that robots are incapable of expressing emotions, independent thought or freewill. That is until one day, when a lowly Maintenancebot called Bolt decides to rebel against the humans after a traumatic experience awakens his consciousness. After becoming a wanted criminal, Bolt goes on a journey to gather up like-minded robots and dismantle the fabric of human society.

It has a heavy manga and steampunk influence. I'm planning an epic sci-fi tale.
CosmicWarriors at 11:53AM, May 30, 2022
(offline)
Hey yo i checked out renegade robot. Have you seen the movie ai artificial intelligence? It jas some renegade robots. The bpy from the 6th sense is in it. I actually havent seen it just watched one of those recap vids on yt about it.

Your comic reminded me of that.

And also you were saying the industrial revolution, and your kind of oldschool anime style reminded me of the ghibli movie floating castle i think it is called. I thimk it was their first movie also. Had a couple robots and steampunky stuff.

https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Kung_Fu_Grandma/

Kung fu grandma wont be for everyone but if you like fight scenes and mexican grannies beating up criminals you will like it. Art quality is not the best but it improves as it goes along.

The story is about love and family also. But mostly about severly beating badguys
HawkandFloAdventures at 5:28AM, Aug. 10, 2022
(offline)
^ Very Punk rock, I like the art style there's a strange captivating sense of beauty to it's ugliness. The Houses remind me of something I would see on Beavis and Butthead and the premise and execution of the story are pretty funny ^^.

Hawk and Flo2: Ice Cream Truck of Doom!

Here's me let me know what you all think :).
phinmagic at 11:16AM, Aug. 19, 2022
(offline)
Hawk and Flo is very colorful, frenetic and trippy. No wonder it's hit the top ten in it's first week, here.

My magnum opus is Phineus + Magician for Hire, 32 years and going. It's my flagship comic in my Phineus Universe of comics.

https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Phineus_Magician_for_Hire/

last edited on Aug. 19, 2022 5:45PM
hpkomic at 9:58PM, Aug. 23, 2022
(offline)
It's just a ton of fun to see Cole carrying on the family name in the latest Phineus update. That's great to see so much development.

I have two pages added to the Cosmic Dash archive, starting here. We wrap up vol. 1 on Thursday.
OKComics at 5:56PM, Aug. 25, 2022
(offline)
Wow, moral quandries in the latest episode of Cosmic Dash, I feel like cheating because I got to comment on a good one! I'll have to catch up!
Anyway, the reason why I think you should check Warriors of Badassia is because not only it is very different from most webcomics out there, it is also just starting, so you can take it a page at a time instead of scheduling an afternoon to binge it all so you're up to date. Hope you like it!https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Warriors_of_Badassia/5718873/
hpkomic at 7:33PM, Aug. 25, 2022
(offline)
I really like the late 1980s/early 1990s toyetic designs of the characters, and the color choices are top-notch. It feels like a Masters of the Universe toy commercial. You have really nailed the vibe and I definitely need to check the whole comic out.
____
The first volume of Cosmic Dash was completed here on The Duck today. You can read the final two pages of the volume starting right here.
HawkandFloAdventures at 12:34PM, Sept. 23, 2022
(offline)
hpkomic wrote:
I really like the late 1980s/early 1990s toyetic designs of the characters, and the color choices are top-notch. It feels like a Masters of the Universe toy commercial. You have really nailed the vibe and I definitely need to check the whole comic out.
____
The first volume of Cosmic Dash was completed here on The Duck today. You can read the final two pages of the volume starting right here.

I've read all of volume 1 of Cosmic Dash I enjoyed it very much. I quite liked the fight scene with the Bounty Hunter and the Turtles as well as seeing Cracker Deal with ShmoofyLand going rogue. The way you do shading looks great.
Hawk and Flo Adventures Part 1: Ice Cream Truck of Doom
DeanZeeks at 2:02AM, June 16, 2023
(offline)
Jimeth wrote:
I never got round to looking at the Devon Legacy before, but it certainly looks interesting. I must admit, the first thing I noticed was that the whiting of the teary eyes was making everyone look a bit off, but that's my only real critisism.

I think I'll probably go back and read through the archives, make a proper opinion…

Epic Adventures updated today with a nice little non-story page. I think I've kinda rushed into setting myself up for the next storyline but I'll see how it goes.

Yeah this page has a robot assassin!
Well I like that epic adventure as a plot is self-aware of tropes, it adds so much charm to the dialogue XD
My comic isn't professionally made or anything, it's just me trying to draw stuff I conceived back in high school, the theme here is adventure with a focus on comedic interaction between the characters
Steve And Melvin
memo333 at 8:17PM, July 24, 2023
(offline)
Ozoneocean wrote:
Trying again at this, Incorporating the changes that happened as the thread went along:

hpkomic
Stuff
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
When you update your comic, post in this thread with a link to the update, and let readers know what's special about your page, maybe some factoid or observation relating to it.. You want to get people interested in visiting your comic. This could be a good tool for people who want to learn to pitch their stuff to others.

*Only post a link to your comic when your comic has actually updated.
*Take a look at the comic of the person who posts prior to you and comment about update/comic.
*skip commenting on the person before you and we'll prune your post when we get around to it ^_^

-People feel very hurt when they feel they've been snubbed. :(

(don't comment on Pinky TA it hasn't updated yet)

I dont get the rules sorry. I will do what I understand

https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Tales_of_Omnizari/5745427/

chapter 5 will start in August.

Whats happening in this full page? they are traveling somewhere, and they are doing it in dragons…woot

the prota can TP to everywhere when he wants( almost always)

and this somehow ruins the fun.

the happiness is in the journey not the goal

All my stuff here: https://linktr.ee/memo333
lionclaw at 1:19PM, Oct. 14, 2023
(offline)
Hello, I'm new on here =^_^=
I'm a furry artist from Switzerland and I like to draw anthro lioness.

Read my furry comic Sandra's Day
https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Sandras_Day/
supercomixking at 7:49PM, Nov. 6, 2023
(offline)
lionclaw wrote:

The above comic starts with a PSA that will turn a lot of people off immediately and the humor doesn't always land at first but the newer chapters seem to be finding their grove and the humor hits a lot better. Given time this could evolve into a pretty funny strip.

https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/The_Blackmail_Kid/5757301/
My comic is called The Blackmail Kid. It's a kind of funky noir teen detective drama about a guy who wants to take a girl to a concert and is willing to lie, cheat, steal, work for dirty cops and blackmail criminals to get the money. No way that can go wrong!

mightguy15 at 1:29PM, Nov. 19, 2023
(offline)
supercomixking wrote:
lionclaw wrote:

The above comic starts with a PSA that will turn a lot of people off immediately and the humor doesn't always land at first but the newer chapters seem to be finding their grove and the humor hits a lot better. Given time this could evolve into a pretty funny strip.

My comic is called The Blackmail Kid. It's a kind of funky noir teen detective drama about a guy who wants to take a girl to a concert and is willing to lie, cheat, steal, work for dirty cops and blackmail criminals to get the money. No way that can go wrong!

Not such a bad proposition, honestly he could have asked for worse
———————-

Meanwhile in Noipan! The fight? between Noipan and the cow monster continues.
Othosmops at 12:41AM, Nov. 27, 2023
(offline)

Hello, I'm not new at DD, but after I just found out that you may present your comic or your updates here after you have reviewed the comic of the previous speaker, I thought: Great idea!

With The Blackmail Kid, supercomixking has produced an unusual comic in several respects (which is nothing unusual in the DD environment). I'll first list what upsets me about this work of art and then what I really like about it.

supercomixking wanted to create an unusual layout. And he succeeded. The design and especially the lettering are so extraordinary that without the firm intention of reviewing the comic only after reading it, i.e. without a magnifying glass, I would never have understood what it was actually about.
I think its design is great in itself, but it's taken way too far. The lettering - sometimes tiny letters, shaded, in a serif font - is simply unreadable without special measures. NB: More and more people are viewing comics online, including DD, on their smartphones. This is very, very tiring with this novel…
You'll get a lot more readers if you simplify your layout, dear supercomixking. I'm convinced of that!

I really like the morbid story, the mood and the wonderfully nasty characters that I can still somehow like. The story isn't really recognizable yet, but it seems unusual and good.
Conclusion: Basically, “The Blackmail Kid” is awesome if you've managed to read the comic.

Some of you have already seen the Birdmantime's Hero novel here, especially as it has been advertised several times. (I can only recommend you to use the DD ads if you have a few bucks to spare! Even if you don't suddenly get 1000 more readers per day, the money helps our admin to fund the ever-increasing amount of readable material on DD).

Ok, the plot is simple: It's the year 2078, the world is in a bad shape, but some nations want to demonstrate that humanity is not yet down. That's why they maintain a Mars station and want to supply Earth with super valuable materials from Mars. Giselle Bernier, a good-looking French biologist, also wants to do something for humanity and has applied for the Mars mission.
Birdmentime's Hero now tells the story of how her mission develops, starting on the day she is accepted by the IMMP (International Mars Mission Project).
What the term “Birdmentime's Hero” is all about will probably be revealed in the chapter 6.

Today's update (which was supposed to be released last Thursday, but wasn't due to a Thanksgiving party trip gone horribly wrong) is once again set in Giselle's hospital room, located more than 100 meters underground in the secret IMMP base in Kazakhstan. Not much happens, and the actors barely wear anything. However, this will soon change - in the next chapter at the latest.
last edited on Nov. 27, 2023 12:42AM
mightguy15 at 2:16PM, Dec. 23, 2023
(offline)
Othosmops wrote:

Hello, I'm not new at DD, but after I just found out that you may present your comic or your updates here after you have reviewed the comic of the previous speaker, I thought: Great idea!

With The Blackmail Kid, supercomixking has produced an unusual comic in several respects (which is nothing unusual in the DD environment). I'll first list what upsets me about this work of art and then what I really like about it.

supercomixking wanted to create an unusual layout. And he succeeded. The design and especially the lettering are so extraordinary that without the firm intention of reviewing the comic only after reading it, i.e. without a magnifying glass, I would never have understood what it was actually about.
I think its design is great in itself, but it's taken way too far. The lettering - sometimes tiny letters, shaded, in a serif font - is simply unreadable without special measures. NB: More and more people are viewing comics online, including DD, on their smartphones. This is very, very tiring with this novel…
You'll get a lot more readers if you simplify your layout, dear supercomixking. I'm convinced of that!

I really like the morbid story, the mood and the wonderfully nasty characters that I can still somehow like. The story isn't really recognizable yet, but it seems unusual and good.
Conclusion: Basically, “The Blackmail Kid” is awesome if you've managed to read the comic.

Some of you have already seen the Birdmantime's Hero novel here, especially as it has been advertised several times. (I can only recommend you to use the DD ads if you have a few bucks to spare! Even if you don't suddenly get 1000 more readers per day, the money helps our admin to fund the ever-increasing amount of readable material on DD).

Ok, the plot is simple: It's the year 2078, the world is in a bad shape, but some nations want to demonstrate that humanity is not yet down. That's why they maintain a Mars station and want to supply Earth with super valuable materials from Mars. Giselle Bernier, a good-looking French biologist, also wants to do something for humanity and has applied for the Mars mission.
Birdmentime's Hero now tells the story of how her mission develops, starting on the day she is accepted by the IMMP (International Mars Mission Project).
What the term “Birdmentime's Hero” is all about will probably be revealed in the chapter 6.

Today's update (which was supposed to be released last Thursday, but wasn't due to a Thanksgiving party trip gone horribly wrong) is once again set in Giselle's hospital room, located more than 100 meters underground in the secret IMMP base in Kazakhstan. Not much happens, and the actors barely wear anything. However, this will soon change - in the next chapter at the latest.

Very intresting art choises this comic has to offer

————————

Meanwhile in Noipan! The fight nears a conclusion.
austinrura at 3:44PM, Feb. 11, 2024
(offline)

————————

I absolutely love the energy in your action panels.

Hi, this is my first time posting here. Quick intro, I’m 27 and have been making art as a private hobby for years. Grew up pretty poor, still pretty poor lol, so my resources are limited. But I love creating so the next thing I settled on is to make a comic book series. I really just wanted to make the thing so I plan on redoing pages with better artwork over time, but for now I have 2 pages uploaded, a strict page a week upload schedule and 16 pages ready.

Story synopsis- A young man struggling with trauma and addiction is thrust into a new life of terror and powerful choices when an otherworldly monster struggling with its own agenda abducts and transforms him.

https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/FAR_OUT_MAN/
Furwerk studio at 9:30PM, Feb. 12, 2024
(offline)
austinrura wrote:

————————

I absolutely love the energy in your action panels.

Hi, this is my first time posting here. Quick intro, I’m 27 and have been making art as a private hobby for years. Grew up pretty poor, still pretty poor lol, so my resources are limited. But I love creating so the next thing I settled on is to make a comic book series. I really just wanted to make the thing so I plan on redoing pages with better artwork over time, but for now I have 2 pages uploaded, a strict page a week upload schedule and 16 pages ready.

Story synopsis- A young man struggling with trauma and addiction is thrust into a new life of terror and powerful choices when an otherworldly monster struggling with its own agenda abducts and transforms him.

https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/FAR_OUT_MAN/

I am liking this, has a very interesting early Mike Judge style to the art style. Do love the flat colors you used feel pretty fits very well, and wonder how things will shape up in the future.

Kind of reminds me of a lot of people I grew up around too, don't know if that's a “plus” or a “negative.”

-

My comic is about a mage named Nakamura Rex and he tries to just be comfortable in his life and do the bare minimal. It is also focused on Tox Ragnorok, a magic store owner that escaped a very rough life from an entirely different country just trying to fight off her own boredom.
Despite their plans life does not allow for a simple slice of life pace and set them on the course of finding out about their abilities and nature.

Just a warning it is very, very NSFW and will not only touch on a lot of kinks and fetishes but dark subject matter too.

https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Nakamura_Rex/

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon