member since April 04, 2010
Comics By Genejoke
Comics Assisted By Genejoke
Comics Recomended By Genejoke
A collection of short horror stories. Tragic tales of love and death told via the watchful eye of a mysterious narrator.
In the world of Harkovast, magical races battle for survival against the Nameless armies of the West. Betrayals, intrigue, warfare and unrelenting bloodshed will determine the fate of all nations. Epic fantasy adventure, with furry / anthro characters.
In 3013, mankind has been driven to the edge of extinction in an intergalactic war. The lifeline of their endangered civilization are HOLONs, space stations established to harvest omnipotent and extremely destructive particles... (Featured by dd in October 2010!) CURRENTLY ON HIATUS
My TV is naughty, impish, rude and downright evil.
Sometimes cute and funny. Other times dark and serious. Always treading the line with both. Welcome to Negligence, starring two cute little bastards named Drannik and Lizzep. Watch them grow up in one strange, cruel world Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
English version of my comic. A story about a genetically engineered girl made to be a killing machine. Who now tries to live a normal life after escaping her creators, but is still haunted by her past
A character-driven superhero comic, set in the UK? One that's not a spoof? Oh, you'll be wanting Shades then!
A Nomad, a young runaway, a psychic on the verge of madness and other characters band together to reach New Babel, one of the last cities on Earth. On their way stands the Wastelands, huge desert filled with mad prophets, power-hunger mafias, bizarre creatures and the looming threat of a World-scale conspiracy...
Supernaturals Presents is a full page, B&W dramatic story about people with supernatural powers in the late 19th century. It's written by Andrew Woodyard, and drawn by artist Andreas Carranza. This comic is currently posted once a week on Mondays.
A stranger approaches a city. He awoke with no memory, except for the name of this city. He attempts to look for answers to questions he doesnât even know there, but no one seems to know him. Something is off though, as they need him to save them.
Harkovast and I Fell Down The Stairs give honest reviews to brave volunteers and their comics. A new review every Friday.
As nature reclaims her urban dystopia, sexy, foul-mouthed, smoking, drinking, sassy, pint-sized private detective Dominique Valentine fights to solve a case; and no cultist, god, or genetically enhanced abomination will stand in her way.
Craving an engaging and epic tale rendered in eye-catching art? We(ave) will deliver these things to you. Regularly. A fantasy web tale by MeHighLow (story) and Manda (art).
BECAUSE IT'S FUN!!!!!!!
forum topics started
- Hollowman: the adventures of captain Adan Seabourne.
- Drunkduck mobile app?
- Artists wanted for short stories.
- How much of your heart and soul do you put into your comic?
- We are the duck comic jam 5 ideas and discussion.
- isms and the need to campaign against them.
- Comic Jam 4: A comedy
- What do you feel is the best comic, or part of a comic, that you have done?
- isn't it time we reinvigorated the tutorials section?
- Villain: Gilbert the Gargoyle
- We Are The Duck Comic Jam 2
- The costs of making comics.
- The Force Awakens and cinema in 2015
- Comment of the previous posters song and post your own type thread.
- Writing serials.
- WE ARE THE DUCK
- Assets and stuff.
- Guest artists wanted for single pages.
- Lite Bites, calling all artists.
- Lite bites reviews.
- Writers! Lite bites needs you.
- Lite bites returns.
- Dungeons and dragons... MEH!
- The Black Vending Machine by Rachel Evil McCall
- The otherside
- Over There by Gunwallace
- Tea and Madame's Mystery by Ave Messer
- Designing a spaceship.
- Adult Bites
- Other 3D comics.
- Artist(s) wanted for short stories, samples included.
- Gimme a sentence and I'll give you a picture.
- Girls night out
- Shades review
- What's in a name?
- Whose story line do you find most engaging?
- One dot
- How do you like your 3D art?
- Hollowman : The Adventures of Adam Seabourne
- Whose story is more interesting?
- Deadhead zero review
- Lite bites needs you!
- Dark sisters review
- Cartoony artist(s) wanted for six page short(s) for Lite Bites
- Without Moonlight review
- Fan art
- RPS review
- I will paint your characters
- ETO by Bravo1102
- Jake the evil hare review
- [PLUG] B.A.S.O.
- Lugnor review
- Used books review
- Venus as a boy review
- Short stories needed.
- Putrid Meat review
- Koji review
- Holy moly! Lite bites got featured.
- Artist(s) wanted for short stories.
- Bad meat
- Bobby the fetus review
- A loonatics tale review
- Harkovast review
- Galzon the galaxy hero
- The rose killer review
- The development of Equivocate
- Malefic 3D
- Project GTH review
- Astrological accuracy of birth signs and stuff.
- Mr Smiley
- MSpaint challenge.
- The lost future
- Crossing death review
- Death p*rn review
- Comics for Christchurch
- Why does everyone hate my guts review
- Disorder is order
- Mickey House
- Madam's night out
- Sunrise in marshmallow land
- The girl who wanted more than Kashmir.
- Dark holiday
- Thor's thundershack
- The format
- Sign up to get your comic reviewed.
- Artists needed
- The hero factor needs your comic.
- Do you want a lite bite?
- WCDM wants to kill your characters
- Norman Deacon
- Private Simon
- Artist wanted for short story.
- Eye of the storm
- Suicide is harder than you think!
- A few hours
- A boys tale; part one.
- Artist(s) wanted for short(ish) stories, any style considered.
- Guest artists wanted for short interludes.
- Eye of the Storm
- Artists wanted for short stories, any style.
- Suicide is harder than it looks
- A few hours
- A boys tale
- Really what IS it all about then?
- Vanessa Ling
- Daniel Naylor
- Gregory Parker
- Contributers wanted for Malefic Tales.
Videos Shared By Genejoke