Networking & Community Projects*

TD High
Product Placement at 5:13PM, Nov. 7, 2009
(online)
Renga Studio
OMG. Mr slave, a close friend of mine, also likes to run around informing kids about important things. I'm so glad that many people are doing something like that today.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
Renga Studio at 5:03PM, Nov. 30, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
OMG. Mr slave, a close friend of mine, also likes to run around informing kids about important things. I'm so glad that many people are doing something like that today.

Well, someone's gotta tell ‘em! I may be the art teacher, but with Eirikr absent, I’m the only person left in this school to educate you dropouts–I mean, students! Sometimes, I–! Wait! WHAT THE?!

Wh–Where'd those pink, jellyfishlike things come from?! And what're they doing here?! :nervous:
Renga: How are you everyone !!
Renga: All your weather are control by me.
Renga: I has a weather machine.
DrunkDuck: What you say !!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:04PM
Renga Studio at 5:04PM, Nov. 30, 2009
(online)
Top Drawer High #21: crocty's Got a Brand New Fag (Part 20). Puff_Of_Smoke attacks Newfag.
Niccea at 7:38AM, Jan. 22, 2010
(offline)
I like this school so much better than my real one. Even though all the assignments I have to turn in for one class is videos. They aren't going to be fun videos. I have to videotape myself doing assessments on children.

…thought I would just pop in and say hi since I've been slightly MIA.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Renga Studio at 6:23PM, Jan. 25, 2010
(online)
Hi, Niccea! How are you? :) You're the first poster in TD High this year! You're also the first (probably besides me) to know that DD High will be striking back soon! Check out this comment that was posted on Top Drawer High on Jan 17, 2010:
Empty Brooke
I finally have some pages ready, all I have to do it scan and edit and Top Drawer will taste DDH wrath~!
MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
Be prepared, soldiers; I hear its wrath isn't too yummy…
Renga Studio at 6:26PM, Jan. 25, 2010
(online)
Top Drawer High #22: crocty's Got a Brand New Fag (Part 21). AQua_ng battles Newfag.
Niccea at 7:32AM, Jan. 26, 2010
(offline)
Well in that case, I better clean the blood off the school flag from the last battle.

I would go into one of those “Now I know” or something, but we kinda killed that sort of educational joke last year.
Product Placement at 7:37AM, Jan. 27, 2010
(online)
So that's her plan. Lulling us into torpor as we get too bored with waiting for her, eventually moving on to different things and THEN attack. That's downright dirty. Why didn't we think of that?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
harkovast at 1:07PM, Jan. 27, 2010
(online)
What is TD high?
Its just occured to me that I keep seeing it but I actually have no idea what it is supposed to be.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Niccea at 8:17AM, Jan. 29, 2010
(offline)
Well Hark, it is where you are some sort of club president, but you don't have enough members (You got like 20 but you want the entire school), so you are shamelessly posting club meeting dates all over the school.
rokulily at 4:46PM, Jan. 31, 2010
(online)
'ello? Can i apply as a history or biology teacher here who runs some kind of afterschool baking class? I brought peppermint bark.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
harkovast at 5:54PM, Jan. 31, 2010
(online)
Niccea maybe YOU'RE club doesn't have enough members, but my furry club actually has too many members!
We had to send home a guy dressed as an Otter last week cause we ran out of chairs!
FURRIES UNITE!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Niccea at 6:24PM, Jan. 31, 2010
(offline)
harkovast
Niccea maybe YOU'RE club doesn't have enough members, but my furry club actually has too many members!
We had to send home a guy dressed as an Otter last week cause we ran out of chairs!
FURRIES UNITE!
I wanted to factor in your shameless promotions.
Ironscarf at 5:58AM, Feb. 1, 2010
(offline)
Niccea
I wanted to factor in your shameless promotions.

To shamelessly end up as the Harkovast Promotional Thread - such was always the fate of TD High.
We are all but pawns in a gigantic furry cosmic chess tournament.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
Product Placement at 10:10AM, Feb. 1, 2010
(online)
rokulily
'ello? Can i apply as a history or biology teacher here who runs some kind of afterschool baking class? I brought peppermint bark.
I sincerely recommend investigating this school a bit before applying but otherwise, welcome aboard.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Mettaur at 6:31PM, Feb. 15, 2010
(offline)
Alright, I'm definitely lost. Maybe I can ask for directions at that big building ( and acquire some well deserved wealth as well :neenjah: ). Wait, what the hell is this place? It looks like a…school? That's what the sign says up front, so I'm going to guess It's a school of sorts. Well, I am new to the area, might as well try out this school first. Wait a goddamn bleeding minute here, what the ‘ell is this F—ing B——-? Is that,…is that a giant orange cat in medieval battle armor walking around? And why the ’ell is he yelling about fur for? Some guy that looks like Shaggy screaming about marshmallows? Dear merciful Yahweh, is that football player have a puppet face with a gold tooth? And why in all creation is that guy that always drinks at the pub for hours at the end of the day walking around with a ‘For Sale’ sign? I usually rob these places blind, but maybe g-d is telling me that if I help these people, I'll have a second chance? I cold use a fresh start, but…I am short on cash… Should I enroll here :nerd: , rob ‘em blind :kitty: , help these people :whistling: , or maybe all of the above? No idea, I am smart, but a student would attract less attention…Eeep! Eh,’ello… um, you say your name is Niccea? Lovely name, are you going to kill me? I really wouldn't mind, as long as It's quick. Wait… your taking me to the principal for an interview? Why thank you, but could you just kill me instead? I really would prefer that. No? Ok, maybe this is a sign…that I can never get any luck.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:59PM
Renga Studio at 9:56AM, Feb. 16, 2010
(online)
To all the posters new to this thread, I say welcome to TD High, you poor, sad souls… :(
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:05PM
Renga Studio at 9:58AM, Feb. 16, 2010
(online)
Top Drawer High #23: crocty's Got a Brand New Fag (Part 22). Lord Shplane refuses to fight Newfag.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:05PM
Product Placement at 11:13AM, Feb. 19, 2010
(online)
Renga Studio
To all the posters new to this thread, I say welcome to TD High, you poor, sad souls… :(
Sea_Cow is going to have a field day with all this fresh meat.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Mettaur at 3:27PM, Feb. 21, 2010
(offline)
Alright, alright. So It looks like I'm not slipping out of this one. This Niccea lady just left me standing in the hall, hey, Einar! Great to see you! You go to school here? Huh, well, have fun with getting that money from those ad placements. and he is off…who is in charge here? Really, kinda lost.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
same at 5:42PM, Feb. 22, 2010
(online)
Nice place you got here.
We're the fighting snobs gang from the school the other side of town. We is gonna trash this place! Aint that right Karl?!

karl: Yeah! *Shakes fist at a safe distance behind Same*
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
Mettaur at 5:54PM, Feb. 22, 2010
(offline)
Listen, I don't know much about this place yet, but I know this. I hate snobs, I hate fake and cheesy accents, and when both are combined, hoo boy! You have no idea what you got yerself into! Say ‘ello to my little friend!
(Pulls out the Fatman!)
Oh, and if you drunk, I got something that can scare any man, drunk or sober! Hey! Fawkes!
(Fawkes walks over)
(Muscles bulge, and huge Gatling laser gun gleams)
Fawkes: Yes? What is it?
Do you think we should talk these idiots out of doing something the might regret?
Fawkes: I do hate resorting to violence. I was hoping I could finish reading my book here.
Oh! What you reading?
Fawkes: To kill a Mockingbird. Fascinating read.
Oh alright, I guess It’s up to me and my un-exhaustible supply of weapons and stupid jokes! Oh, the odds are stacked against me! Oh woe is m- hahaha! Sorry, sorry, couldn't help it. Just run out of here right now and don't come back, and I won't make you liver look like swiss cheese.
rokulily at 6:07PM, Feb. 22, 2010
(online)
guys! get to class! today in biology we will be discussing the requirements for living vs zombies. Are the living dead just the regular living? remember the 5 requirements!
1. able to utilize energy. be able to regulate external and internal enviroments(homeostasis)
2. responds to stimuli in the enviroment
3. capacity for growth & development. ability to reproduce using DNA or RNA
4. cellular organization or some other order
5. evolve & adapt to eniviroment

Now discuss! Class participation is 50% your grade!
Product Placement at 4:44AM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
rokulily
guys! get to class! today… something…zombies…utilize…external…homeostasis…DNA or RNA…cellular organization….something….evolve & adapt…

Now discuss! Class participation is 50% your grade!

*Various reaction shots taken from around the school*

Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
same at 12:32PM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
Listen, I don't know much about this place yet, but I know this. I hate snobs, I hate fake and cheesy accents, and when both are combined, hoo boy! You have no idea what you got yerself into! Say ‘ello to my little friend!
(Pulls out the Fatman!)
Oh, and if you drunk, I got something that can scare any man, drunk or sober! Hey! Fawkes!
(Fawkes walks over)
(Muscles bulge, and huge Gatling laser gun gleams)
Fawkes: Yes? What is it?
Do you think we should talk these idiots out of doing something the might regret?
Fawkes: I do hate resorting to violence. I was hoping I could finish reading my book here.
Oh! What you reading?
Fawkes: To kill a Mockingbird. Fascinating read.
Oh alright, I guess It’s up to me and my un-exhaustible supply of weapons and stupid jokes! Oh, the odds are stacked against me! Oh woe is m- hahaha! Sorry, sorry, couldn't help it. Just run out of here right now and don't come back, and I won't make you liver look like swiss cheese.

Get em' karl!

Karl: YEA… Wait whut!?
rokulily at 2:07PM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
*Various reaction shots taken from around the school*

sigh… i've got some work ahead of me, don't i…
Niccea at 7:26PM, Feb. 23, 2010
(offline)
Can zombies be poisoned or run through with the TD High flag?
Mettaur at 7:40PM, Feb. 23, 2010
(offline)
Alright Karl, I'm going to go easy on you. I will give you a choice, be smart and run away, or stay in a futile attempt to save some dignity of your master. I don't want to do this, mostly because I'm tired, and there is a zombie trying to eat you (pulls out plasma rifle, fires single blast)
(Zombie crumples to the floor, dissolving into green gloop)
Karl:Um…Uh….(Almost wets himself)
So, are you going to be smart? And hey, Niccea, your back! Could you tell me who's in charge here, or at least if I'm a teacher or a student?
same at 7:41AM, Feb. 24, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
Alright Karl, I'm going to go easy on you. I will give you a choice, be smart and run away, or stay in a futile attempt to save some dignity of your master. I don't want to do this, mostly because I'm tired, and there is a zombie trying to eat you (pulls out plasma rifle, fires single blast)
(Zombie crumples to the floor, dissolving into green gloop)
Karl:Um…Uh….(Almost wets himself)
So, are you going to be smart? And hey, Niccea, your back! Could you tell me who's in charge here, or at least if I'm a teacher or a student?

Ok. Ill take care of this. Stand back Karl.

Control pannel! *selects faux and types kill*

Faux is dead.
Mettaur at 4:00PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(offline)
Alright, two things. One, he Isn't dead, and second, that wasn't necessary. You typed in Faux, that's not his name, It's a fake name. Also, his name is Fawkes, not ‘Faux’. Epic fail man, epic fail. I think that name suits you, faker. After all, you lie to me about killing the almost impossible to kill philosopher, while standing there munching on a sandwich. For this, you are BANNED from the console commands! Now leave in disgrace, and take your lacky with you!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon