(online)
What what what???!!!! O_O

Depose ME will you? Hmmmm… -_-

Fallout boy is lookin' for a nukin'
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:36PM
Product Placement at 7:18PM, March 24, 2010
(online)
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
Ozoneocean at 7:28PM, March 24, 2010
(online)
Hmmmm. >___<

I've been informed by a very reliable snitch that there is a coup afoot.
Mutiny!

The usurper, one “Meat-tor”, is a known criminal and terrorist. Also, my informant who will only be known as “PP” tells me that this Meator guy was looking through a peephole at the girl's changing rooms in the gym…

Clearly
this makes him completely unfit to administrate this school.
I propose that the student body should formulate an adequate punishment regime for this interloper.

So, what will you do with him?
Hmm?
HMMMMM?
Mettaur at 1:54AM, March 25, 2010
(offline)
Listen, I've even put up with f—in' pictures of babies dressed as terrorists, but saying that a mortal is god is where I draw the line. Worship your own f—in' god, I don't really give a f— who it is. But you are no god, we have enough creepy cults. I know, a person tried recruiting me into a cult, and since then, no tolerance. Besides, you ran away from here, in a balloon! So what makes you so special anyways, hmmmm? You ran away, I actually stayed and tried to improve this place! What I hate is a person full of hot air (get it, with the balloon?…aw, forget it.) Besides, I ain't no terrorist, but you're a communist!

And I may have used a cuss some here, but it was censored, and I've put up with enough already I think. Good morning, and goo bye.

Ah, how can there be mutiny, if you were the one that abandoned this place?
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
Mettaur at 1:56AM, March 25, 2010
(offline)
There should be a punishment for deserters, so what are we going to do with this one, hmmmm?
Hmmmm?
HMMMM?
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
I Am The 1337 Master at 3:33AM, March 25, 2010
(offline)
They had warned the “great” and “powerful” Ozoneocean of Mettaur's rising up but that wasn't enough to take him down. Neither could stop the other and the only solution was found in the most unlikely of places.

1337 used “Shut the F*ck up foo!”

And this is so no fights happen and because I really want to go and say that like the stereotype of a black man.

and then be shot for seeming racist.

well to seem “unracist” instead of the man there I will use the term “average white ‘douchey’ teenager”
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:54PM
Ozoneocean at 8:04AM, March 25, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
Listen, I've even put up with f—in' pictures of babies dressed as terrorists, but saying that a mortal is god is where I draw the line. Worship your own f—in' god, I don't really give a f— who it is. But you are no god, we have enough creepy cults. I know, a person tried recruiting me into a cult, and since then, no tolerance. Besides, you ran away from here, in a balloon! So what makes you so special anyways, hmmmm? You ran away, I actually stayed and tried to improve this place! What I hate is a person full of hot air (get it, with the balloon?…aw, forget it.) Besides, I ain't no terrorist, but you're a communist!

And I may have used a cuss some here, but it was censored, and I've put up with enough already I think. Good morning, and goo bye.

Ah, how can there be mutiny, if you were the one that abandoned this place?
Huh-wha?

Product Placement! What have you gotten me into???????????????????? :gem:
Product Placement at 9:12AM, March 25, 2010
(online)

Oh, and welcome back Oz. How was the trip?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 9:41AM, March 25, 2010
(offline)
*sharpens the end of a flag pole* I'm enjoying myself right now. I don't know why. But I find the whole thing amusing.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 12:31PM, March 25, 2010
(offline)
And thus in the end ozone still loses

Ozone loses!
Mettaur at 2:26PM, March 25, 2010
(offline)
Well, at least someone finds this amusing. I would show even more evidence that clears me and backfires on Ozone even more, but is Product Placement here somewhere to blame? I just try to keep sanity. Also, I don't peep, I do have many flirting though, but not in school. However, from teh comic, there is evidence that shows you were, well, It says what you were doing to those workers of yours . Yes, they might have been hot, but that ain't allowed in schools! That student was still getting therapy when I got here….

Plus, this IS TD High after all, stuff is forgiven. Wouldn't make much of a big deal about this, except you are accusing me of doing a bad job, whence I have been improving the school. You know, with actual education? While you have deserted the school when your subordinate got p—ed at you, and you think you should be allowed to chastise the next principal? The school security system (yes, I got one of those. Because of loonies entering the school…that aren't enrolled or working here!) is identifying you as a “visitor”. You are neither Faculty nor Student, until you are either you opinion has no ground.
Ozoneocean at 2:42PM, March 25, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
Well, at least someone finds this amusing. I would show even more evidence that clears me and backfires on Ozone even more, but is Product Placement here somewhere to blame? I just try to keep sanity. Also, I don't peep, I do have many flirting though, but not in school. However, from teh comic, there is evidence that shows you were, well, It says what you were doing to those workers of yours . Yes, they might have been hot, but that ain't allowed in schools! That student was still getting therapy when I got here….

Plus, this IS TD High after all, stuff is forgiven. Wouldn't make much of a big deal about this, except you are accusing me of doing a bad job, whence I have been improving the school. You know, with actual education? While you have deserted the school when your subordinate got p—ed at you, and you think you should be allowed to chastise the next principal? The school security system (yes, I got one of those. Because of loonies entering the school…that aren't enrolled or working here!) is identifying you as a “visitor”. You are neither Faculty nor Student, until you are either you opinion has no ground.
As the once and future principal and high Headmaster of the fine institution I deplore this silliness, Clearly you're a disaffected, possibly deranged young student…
Dare I say, the Newfag? o_O
I hadn't realised newfag tactics had become so extreme. :(

Just stay where you are fellow, the nurse will be along shortly with a nice calming injection for you :)

Product Placement, You're a bad, baaaaaad man. Why aren't you a teacher?
Mettaur at 3:19PM, March 25, 2010
(offline)
Oi, girl in NYC, girl in NC, girl in that sunny state of Florida! Only a newfag would accuse a straight man of being, one of the newfag's kind! What has happened to you since you cowardly ran away?

Honest to god, muffled by breasts of Ashely from NYC, five seconds.
Kroatz at 5:15PM, March 25, 2010
(online)
How could anyone take offence in what the great Ozoneocean says? we should all hail Ozone!
Oh and Mett…

Thou hast not been muffled today!

How random could TD high be?
One guy is talking about muffling, one guy claims to be the Narrator (Which is a supervillain name), A couple of people failed to hail the ozone and the shit just hit the fan!

*GASP!*

And here I was, hanging with the geeks, minding my own business and eating my homemade peanutbutter-jelly-banana-pineapple-chocolatesprinkle sandwich…
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:23PM
Ozoneocean at 5:55PM, March 25, 2010
(online)
Strange indeed
Mettaur
Oi, girl in NYC, girl in NC, girl in that sunny state of Florida! Only a newfag would accuse a straight man of being, one of the newfag's kind! What has happened to you since you cowardly ran away?

Honest to god, muffled by breasts of Ashely from NYC, five seconds.
lol!

You obviously don't know what a Newfag really is. ;)
You know what that means? You are the Newfag. :)
I Am The 1337 Master at 6:02PM, March 25, 2010
(offline)
Newfag.
Renga Studio at 8:08PM, March 25, 2010
(online)
Renga: How are you everyone !!
Renga: All your weather are control by me.
Renga: I has a weather machine.
DrunkDuck: What you say !!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:05PM
Mettaur at 1:28AM, March 26, 2010
(offline)
That's another thing. I've hated those things my whole life, once attempted to “catch” me, I punched him in the face. Then I ran for help. But the thing is, It was ME that was the one in trouble, because the fag got a bloody nose. No tolerance for those freaks either. I don't take kindly to cowards. And yes, I know what the newfag is, it's when you guys have to be a bunch of unintelligent bitches, and say that every new guy is a fag. I knew I should have chosen the other school, because some day, the boss fag would probably come back, in the big air balloon, to destroy all that I've worked on here. The helping and purifying of this school, of you I have tried to help, against these creatures. But no, you don't care, you even accuse me of being a newfag. No doubt, in response to a well written speech, you'll just say newfag, or some short, simple, and just f—ed up faggy answer. Stop bitching Ozone, you are a coward, I'm the goddamn principal, and you have no right here. If people really want the only protection they have against the newfag to leave, then just ask me to leave, I can just go help people that appreciate it more.
Seriously, is DD really this f—ed up? Should I leave and never come back? I've considered that before, but now…Maybe I should leave this place. If this is truly what you guys are all about, then I would gladly leave. At least until you can get your shit together (any jokes and I will cut you), and apologize for this. Now, if you will excuse me, I must go back to my clan. The Talon Mercenaries, Dead Frontier. Skilled, efficient, helping, we move as a team. As you all here don't, no doubt you'd just run about, shooting everyone you can see, survivor and zed-head, in a flurry of chaos. My user name on Dead Frontier, Mettaur.
And uh, what the hell was with using the avatars for the image? And why didn't you at least trim them down?

Damn, Product Placement told me you guys were crazy, but he didn't tell me you all were THIS f—ed up! Oh, here's some news for you. A person that just says “newfag” in their post, is the true example of a newfag. No doubt just hiding it since their arrival.
Kroatz at 5:12AM, March 26, 2010
(online)
Wow.
Use the *Enter* button once in a while.

I've been thinkin' about a joke that has to do with gettin' shit together but I can't.
It's hard…

And stop threatening to quit DD, there's nothing scary about that.
If Oz would threaten to do that, now that WOULD be scary. Or if I threatened to, you guys know you can't live without me!

- Albert Einstein
Product Placement at 6:42AM, March 26, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
Damn, Product Placement told me you guys were crazy, but he didn't tell me you all were THIS f—ed up!

I distinctly remember warning you about that very thing. There's a reason we managed to destroy an entire forum category here on drunk duck, you know.

Here's a little history lesson for you.

And are you threatening to leave Mettaur? Don't you realize that if you do, Ozone will win?
ozoneocean
Product Placement, You're a bad, baaaaaad man. Why aren't you a teacher?
It's easier to not get sued that way.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
same at 8:33AM, March 26, 2010
(online)
Did i miss the shitstorm and butthurt?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:20PM
Product Placement at 8:53AM, March 26, 2010
(online)
You may have missed round 1 but I doubt they're done. After all, both candidates are gunning for the prestigious position which is the Headmaster of TD High.

lol. Prestigious.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 9:00AM, March 26, 2010
(offline)
I'm just markedly demented. I wasn't here for the Top Drawer Forum. I was on the site, but I didn't post for a year after joining.

Also, someone in my OT School tagged me in this picture at the geek. T.T And I don't even watch Star Trek. (joke I know the geek is Yoda from Star War.) You people are a bunch of complete strangers. Who do you think I am?
Mettaur at 9:59AM, March 26, 2010
(offline)
Eh, f— it. Apparently you all are smart enough to not fall for the leaving card now. Yeah, I can be a jerk too, this is the internet!

So wait, he's running for principal? Alright…I'm guessing we need reasons for why we should be in charge. If I am principal, I won't kill anyone. If Ozone gives a good reason, besides his status as Admin, I'll actually give a reason you guys would care about. After all, I got gunz every day, but you guys still throw shit in fans. Seriously, stop spraying the side-walk people with shit.

Also, I must find someone as demented as I am to be the vice-principal. This will be difficult…

Oi, new avatar. My appearance changes with my mood. And tactics, and since intelligence and reasoning ain't important to you punks, or students, not many that aren't both here…I've decided to go with Jericho. I've killed before, I went through some crazy shit, and I've decided to give it up. But then again, rage or some convincing of a sort could get me back in teh business…
Kroatz at 10:40AM, March 26, 2010
(online)
Niccea
I'm just markedly demented. I wasn't here for the Top Drawer Forum. I was on the site, but I didn't post for a year after joining.

Also, someone in my OT School tagged me in this picture at the geek. T.T And I don't even watch Star Trek. (joke I know the geek is Yoda from Star War.) You people are a bunch of complete strangers. Who do you think I am?

If I go by ur avatar I'd have to say the funny one, (you know, because of the ears) but if I'd have to go with overall attitude I'd say a tie between the geek and the the artistic one…

- Albert Einstein
same at 11:24AM, March 26, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
Eh, f— it. Apparently you all are smart enough to not fall for the leaving card now. Yeah, I can be a jerk too, this is the internet!

So wait, he's running for principal? Alright…I'm guessing we need reasons for why we should be in charge.

Noones voting. Its a battle of wits. And whoever ragequits first.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:20PM
Kroatz at 11:48AM, March 26, 2010
(online)
same
Mettaur

So wait, he's running for principal? Alright…I'm guessing we need reasons for why we should be in charge.

Noones voting. Its a battle of wits. And whoever ragequits first.

Which is gonna be mett.

- Albert Einstein
Mettaur at 11:50AM, March 26, 2010
(offline)
Shut it, you don't know anything about this. Should I get out my rail-gun?
Niccea at 11:54AM, March 26, 2010
(offline)
Mettaur
If Ozone gives a good reason, besides his status as Admin,
Ozone is a charismatic ass (referring to one of his avatars not his personality). He usually gets my vote in some things just for that.
Kroatz at 12:02PM, March 26, 2010
(online)
I don't just shut it because someone tells me to. I'm a good judge of character, some people are strong, some people are WEAK.

Guess which you are…
Newfag

- Albert Einstein

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon