Comic Talk and General Discussion *

The 2009 Drunk Duck Photo thread
HyenaHell at 11:30PM, March 25, 2009
(online)
zaymac
I just discovered this thread today. I've learned a lot. Like, who knew Ozone looks so much like Micheal McKean's character from Spinal Tap. :)

Here's a gnarly looking Bear Grylls type photo of me after I got mud splattered in my face trying to help my wife get her car unstuck.

Heh. I never thought of that, but now that you've said it… lol!

Hmmm… but zaymac's kinda got a bit of a Mojo Nixon thing goin' on there:

Or maybe that's just me.

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:52PM
json at 12:09AM, March 26, 2009
(offline)
Hyena H_ll
zaymac
I just discovered this thread today. I've learned a lot. Like, who knew Ozone looks so much like Micheal McKean's character from Spinal Tap. :)

Here's a gnarly looking Bear Grylls type photo of me after I got mud splattered in my face trying to help my wife get her car unstuck.

Heh. I never thought of that, but now that you've said it… lol!

Or maybe that's just me.

HA HA!!!

if you don't got mojo nixon, then your store could use some fixin'!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:11PM
json at 12:11AM, March 26, 2009
(offline)
Hyena H_ll
PIT_FACE
i had to sanatize a thumbtack. this was back when i was 17 and still pretty naive.haha!but it really didnt do much for it quality wise though so anyways.
Ha! I did some india ink tattoos on a buddy in high school… I think she still has ‘em, but they’re all faded and blue now. Ah, good ol' prison style tats. >:)

I just got my first one (although I didn't do it myself). Dumbest tattoo ever? Oh yeah. I think so.

OMG!!! i just saw Hyena H_ll's ass!!!

i feel so dirty …..and oh so special!
zaymac at 6:42AM, March 26, 2009
(online)
Hyena H_ll

Or maybe that's just me.

Hmmm… Mojo Nixon. Most of the time I get people telling me I look like Jake Gyllenhall.

Which is fine I guess. But there are only so many times in one's life they wanna hear this phrase.

“Hey, You know who you look like? That gay cowboy.” :/

It's a Grizzly Bear battling Zombies. Do you need to know more?
DOLLAR STORE HAIRCUTA daily webcomic of unfunny.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:55PM
Jonko at 5:01PM, March 26, 2009
(online)
zaymac
But there are only so many times in one's life they wanna hear this phrase.

“Hey, You know who you look like? That gay cowboy.” :/

At least you're getting told that you look like the hottest gay cowboy ever!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:10PM
PIT_FACE at 7:00PM, March 26, 2009
(online)
Hyena H_ll
Uh… long story?

1. Simultaneous reference to Dostoyevsky's novel and Iggy Pop's album of the same name; also my favorite Shakespeare passage (The “Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow” soliloquy from “MacBeth” ).
2. My sister-in-law only freaked out once in the whole pre-wedding madness, and it was at this dumbass redneck guy settin' up a tent (the wedding was in my folks' front yard) who made us trim a bunch of tree branches… anyhow. She called him an “asshole idiot ass”, which has now become our standard family insult. Hence “idiot” on my ass. (I chickened out of gettin' “asshole” on the other cheek.)
3. Same tattoo, same place as my favorite character from my comic. (Ain't sayin' which one. ;) )

hahaha!“asshole idiot ass!” for some reason hearing that makes me think of her being like that blond chick from “my name is earl”

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:44PM
HyenaHell at 11:37PM, March 26, 2009
(online)
PIT_FACE
Hyena H_ll
Uh… long story?

1. Simultaneous reference to Dostoyevsky's novel and Iggy Pop's album of the same name; also my favorite Shakespeare passage (The “Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow” soliloquy from “MacBeth” ).
2. My sister-in-law only freaked out once in the whole pre-wedding madness, and it was at this dumbass redneck guy settin' up a tent (the wedding was in my folks' front yard) who made us trim a bunch of tree branches… anyhow. She called him an “asshole idiot ass”, which has now become our standard family insult. Hence “idiot” on my ass. (I chickened out of gettin' “asshole” on the other cheek.)
3. Same tattoo, same place as my favorite character from my comic. (Ain't sayin' which one. ;) )

hahaha!“asshole idiot ass!” for some reason hearing that makes me think of her being like that blond chick from “my name is earl”
HA! Well… kind of? Her favorite show is COPS, and she did ask for a tazer for X-mas. But I don't think she's got that much trash in her. She's the one holding my dog:

Aghammer at 10:38AM, March 27, 2009
(offline)
Awww.. she looks nice. The other two, now, they look like serious trouble!!

Hyena H_ll
PIT_FACE
Hyena H_ll
Uh… long story?

HA! Well… kind of? Her favorite show is COPS, and she did ask for a tazer for X-mas. But I don't think she's got that much trash in her. She's the one holding my dog:

last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Ozoneocean at 10:42AM, March 27, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
Hyena H_ll
pic
yeh, That'd be HH on the right. She looks cute there. The gal on the left though… Imposing! o_o
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:33PM
Aghammer at 10:49AM, March 27, 2009
(offline)
Are you saying she doesn't always look cute? Just asking :) I agree about imposing .. if she asked me to do something I'd be “yes ma'am”-ing. o_O

ozoneocean
Aghammer
Hyena H_ll
pic
yeh, That'd be HH on the right. She looks cute there. The gal on the left though… Imposing! o_o
HyenaHell at 10:55AM, March 27, 2009
(online)
Ha! That my best friend of 20 years on the left. She would appreciate being called imposing. But even though she's got like, 5 or 6" on me, I can totally kick her arse. I'm one of those scrappy small folk, ya see. lol!
lba at 11:17AM, March 27, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
Aghammer
Hyena H_ll
pic

The thought I get when I see that look on someone's face is “wtf are you looking at? :mad:”

I don't suppose you might have a slightly less blurry version of that pic of you with the gun? I kinda want to make a stencil out of it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:29PM
PIT_FACE at 12:39PM, March 27, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
Are you saying she doesn't always look cute? Just asking :) I agree about imposing .. if she asked me to do something I'd be “yes ma'am”-ing. o_O

ozoneocean
Aghammer
Hyena H_ll
pic

is she sky net?

HyenaHell at 4:14PM, March 27, 2009
(online)
PIT_FACE
is she sky net?
Sky net? Huh?
Aghammer at 8:07PM, March 27, 2009
(offline)
yes, yes she is … haha.. the best robots are the cute ones (cause they can sneak up on you)

Hyena H_ll
PIT_FACE
is she sky net?
Sky net? Huh?
Ozoneocean at 8:48PM, March 27, 2009
(online)
lba
I don't suppose you might have a slightly less blurry version of that pic of you with the gun? I kinda want to make a stencil out of it.
I'd describe it as “hauteur” :)
———–
No unblurry sorry… It was just a one off shot while I was moving. :(
json at 9:57PM, March 27, 2009
(offline)
Hyena H_ll
Ha! That my best friend of 20 years on the left. She would appreciate being called imposing. But even though she's got like, 5 or 6" on me, I can totally kick her arse. I'm one of those scrappy small folk, ya see. lol!

i don't usually dig on tall women….but i could be in looove <3<3<3<3
HyenaHell at 10:12PM, March 27, 2009
(online)
json
Hyena H_ll

Heh. Well, in fairness- My sister'n'law and myself are a.) ridiculously short, and b.) not wearin' heels in that pic. But yeah, she's tall as f**k. I'll hook ya up if she ever moves back to TX. ;)
lba at 11:02PM, March 27, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
lba
———–

Ah well. Maybe I could still work with it. It's not too bad. That is, if I have your permission to do so.
Ozoneocean at 2:14AM, March 28, 2009
(online)
lba
ozoneocean
lba
———–

Ah well. Maybe I could still work with it. It's not too bad. That is, if I have your permission to do so.
Yep, no worries :)
PIT_FACE at 6:55PM, March 28, 2009
(online)
Hyena H_ll
PIT_FACE
is she sky net?
Sky net? Huh?

yeah, I dont know, I'm sorry, she startled me for a sec.

json at 10:54PM, March 28, 2009
(offline)
Hyena H_ll
json
Hyena H_ll

Heh. Well, in fairness- My sister'n'law and myself are a.) ridiculously short, and b.) not wearin' heels in that pic. But yeah, she's tall as f**k. I'll hook ya up if she ever moves back to TX. ;)

hells yeah…party times in austin, baby! we can get drunk off “lone star beer”…it is texas's equivalent to “PBR”. no joke. exact same recipe, just less carbonation.
HyenaHell at 12:58AM, March 29, 2009
(online)
json
hells yeah…party times in austin, baby! we can get drunk off “lone star beer”…it is texas's equivalent to “PBR”. no joke. exact same recipe, just less carbonation.
Haha. We actually got that in New Orleans. I mean, not “we got” as in I personally bought it; but it was available. ;)
Ozoneocean at 1:25AM, March 29, 2009
(online)
Try Emu export. It's horrible as is Fosters, Carlton and most Aussie beers… :)
Beer gives me a gut-ache, all I like is Guinness and Kilkenny.
lba at 6:55AM, March 29, 2009
(online)
Part of it's in how they serve it. Never let the bastards pour it down the side of the glass. :gem: It keeps all the carbonation in it that way, and that's part of how you end up getting sick and hungover from drinkin' beer. It's gotta get a decent head on it or at least work some of the carbonation out. Otherwise it's just terrible.
Ryuthehedgewolf at 10:38AM, March 29, 2009
(offline)
My hair! My beautiful hair is growing back!

I'm so happy! :D
I don't smile either, I realize.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:16PM
HyenaHell at 12:44PM, March 29, 2009
(online)
lba
Part of it's in how they serve it. Never let the bastards pour it down the side of the glass. :gem: It keeps all the carbonation in it that way, and that's part of how you end up getting sick and hungover from drinkin' beer. It's gotta get a decent head on it or at least work some of the carbonation out. Otherwise it's just terrible.
Heh. Ain't that “Belgian style”- 3 fingers of head? Or is it the Netherlands? I forget.
I always poured it down the side of the glass. My experience: most people don't like head. Feel like they're gettin' cheated.

@ Ryu- just don't let it turn into emo hair, bro! ;)
seventy2 at 1:17PM, March 29, 2009
(online)
Hyena H_ll
Heh. Ain't that “Belgian style”- 3 fingers of head? Or is it the Netherlands? I forget.
I always poured it down the side of the glass. My experience: most people don't like head. Feel like they're gettin' cheated.

tastes smoother. but that's the difference between people drinking socially, and those getting trashed.

i've done both, but when i'm just drinking, i like the smoother taste.

when i get drunk, i dont worry about the taste. as my tequila face on the first page demonstrates.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:29PM
Ryuthehedgewolf at 3:03PM, March 29, 2009
(offline)
Hyena H_ll

Haha, sadly, it's already been like that ;)
Long and black and whatnot.
I just want it to be long, not black.
Because my hair is naturally blonde or something.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:16PM
HyenaHell at 6:17PM, March 29, 2009
(online)
Ryuthehedgewolf
Hyena H_ll

Haha, sadly, it's already been like that ;)
Long and black and whatnot.
I just want it to be long, not black.
Because my hair is naturally blonde or something.
DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!!!

What's scary is that when I googled “emo boy hair” to find an example of a reprehensible cut, I discovered there were blogs out there- many, many blogs out there- devoted solely to emo hair styles, and how to achieve them.

I died a bit, I did. huh!?

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon