Comic Talk and General Discussion *

The 2009 Drunk Duck Photo thread
Ryuthehedgewolf at 6:42PM, March 29, 2009
(offline)
Hyena H_ll
Ryuthehedgewolf
Hyena H_ll
@ Ryu- just don't let it turn into emo hair, bro! ;)

Haha, sadly, it's already been like that ;)
Long and black and whatnot.
I just want it to be long, not black.
Because my hair is naturally blonde or something.
DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!!!

What's scary is that when I googled “emo boy hair” to find an example of a reprehensible cut, I discovered there were blogs out there- many, many blogs out there- devoted solely to emo hair styles, and how to achieve them.

I died a bit, I did. huh!?

OH JESUS NO!

It'll be like…

Except, instead of black hair, it'll be blonde.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:16PM
HyenaHell at 6:48PM, March 29, 2009
(online)
I
Actually, come to think of it I ought not talk. When I was in high school, I had this haircut:

But because my hair is all curly and big, it did not look good. At all. Strangely there are no existing photographs of me with that hair, so I have produced a strikingly accurate reproduction of what it looked like:

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:52PM
seventy2 at 4:51PM, March 31, 2009
(online)
DONT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU

it's called, drunk white boy think he can dance.

the only photo's (well, three others) from the night that i “accidently drunkenly” pissed all over my douchebag of a roommates stuff. it's in quotes, but it really happened that way. even tho now, i prolly would have used it as an exscuse.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:29PM
json at 10:33PM, March 31, 2009
(offline)
Hyena H_ll
Actually, come to think of it I ought not talk. When I was in high school, I had this haircut:

But because my hair is all curly and big, it did not look good. At all. Strangely there are no existing photographs of me with that hair, so I have produced a strikingly accurate reproduction of what it looked like:

wow…..you were a “chelsea girl” in high school? i don't have many pictures of myself when i was younger…..i HATED cameras as much as i hated beer back then.

but your drawing inspired me to do one of my own just now. our drawings could be friends!

for those that don't know…..texas a&m university is FULL of bigoted, white, conservative, militant, assholes. there were a SMALL minority of us that didn't fall into the afore mentioned “rich and privledged” crowd.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:11PM
JoeL_CQB at 1:07AM, April 1, 2009
(online)
Hyena H_ll
Ryuthehedgewolf
Hyena H_ll
@ Ryu- just don't let it turn into emo hair, bro! ;)

Haha, sadly, it's already been like that ;)
Long and black and whatnot.
I just want it to be long, not black.
Because my hair is naturally blonde or something.

What's scary is that when I googled “emo boy hair” to find an example of a reprehensible cut, I discovered there were blogs out there- many, many blogs out there- devoted solely to emo hair styles, and how to achieve them.

I died a bit, I did. huh!?

man, how do they see?

talking about bad hair cuts, my hair naturally grows into a sort of mullet. i'd only have to trim the sides and front a little and then bam.

i found this out, when i shaved my head over the summer and just let it grew back. and there's no barber shop around here, so it's like “nooooooooooooooooo!” and then i hide it with a hat.

and before i shaved, i had a lazy hawk.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:10PM
Aurora Moon at 3:46AM, April 1, 2009
(offline)
FUCKING HELL.

There was a fire at the apartment complex where I live, so I'm currently at my bro's.

I tell you, it's realllly FUN to be sleeping naked in my own bed and then be woken up by a fireman like that at freakin' 4AM in the morning…-__-

and even more fun when he hovers just outside the door yelling at me to hurry up when I'm dressing quickly as I can before I'm hurriedly rushed right out of my apartment.

I know it's all for my safety though.. that's just the cranky side of me talking.
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:10AM
HyenaHell at 4:01AM, April 1, 2009
(online)
json
wow…..you were a “chelsea girl” in high school? i don't have many pictures of myself when i was younger…..i HATED cameras as much as i hated beer back then.

but your drawing inspired me to do one of my own just now. our drawings could be friends!

for those that don't know…..texas a)

I had “respectable” hair in college, until the advent of the gutter dreads, of which I'm pretty sure I also have no pictures.
Ozoneocean at 4:27AM, April 1, 2009
(online)
Hyena H_ll
hair pic
json
hair pic
hahahaha, show and tell in pics :)
When I was 15 I looked like this after my do-it-yourself hackjob:

Thank goodness the hair grew back and the pimples and freckles went away ^__^
At art college and uni I just had ordinary long hair-worn out, plaited, pony-tailed, under a straw hat, up in a comb, but just basically long really.
…As it still is and ever was…

Except in primary school and early in highschool.
Aurora Moon
I tell you, it's realllly FUN to be sleeping naked in my own bed and then be woken up by a fireman like that at freakin' 4AM in the morning…-__-
Hahaha wrong thread Auroa ^_^
Still, lucky fireman! ^___^
I bet his hose was… yeah, I won't finish that one ;)

I hope your apartment and all your stuff is ok though! :(
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:33PM
Aurora Moon at 4:43AM, April 1, 2009
(offline)
ooh whoops. yeah, I wasn't looking where I was posting. my stuff should be okay though… since how my apartment wasn't on the affected level where the fire is at.
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
HyenaHell at 10:55AM, April 1, 2009
(online)
Ha! I like this “cartoon portraits of hairstyles of yore” trend. :D
lba at 11:21AM, April 1, 2009
(online)
A couple of the girls here want to chop my hair into an old-school mohawk. The kind that's really wide and low on your head. I'm actually thinking I might let them. I've never really done much of anything weird with my hair so I'm tempted just for how much it would confuse the living crap out of everyone I know. I'd have to shave it or something in about a month to get a job, but nobody I know would give a crap and my parents don't care so long as it's not a stupid looking tattoo.

I'll post the cartoon version of my hair style from back in HS later.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:29PM
HyenaHell at 1:08PM, April 1, 2009
(online)
lba
A couple of the girls here want to chop my hair into an old-school mohawk. The kind that's really wide and low on your head. I'm actually thinking I might let them. I've never really done much of anything weird with my hair so I'm tempted just for how much it would confuse the living crap out of everyone I know. I'd have to shave it or something in about a month to get a job, but nobody I know would give a crap and my parents don't care so long as it's not a stupid looking tattoo.

I'll post the cartoon version of my hair style from back in HS later.
Ooooh, you MUST post a cartoon HS hairstyle. Must. :D

That's totally the kind of ‘hawk I want! You should go for it! I would, if I was still in school and didn’t have to worry about gettin' a straight job. Plus I've put like, six years into growin' it out after I cut off the gutterdreads. So choppin' it off again would be a huge commitment. :(
HippieVan at 1:41PM, April 1, 2009
(online)
Man, I wish I had the guts to get(and looks to pull off) the kinds of haircuts you guys have had. The most exciting thing my hair does is get caught in my jacket zipper.

One time I had cornrows.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:49PM
PIT_FACE at 1:46PM, April 1, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
Hyena H_ll
hair pic
json
hair pic
hahahaha, show and tell in pics :)
When I was 15 I looked like this after my do-it-yourself hackjob:

haha! i did that once to when i was 17 or 18. my accident was that i didnt realize what wicked skin burn a bic razor could give ya if not used gently. aw man, that was horrid! also found a little red circle birth mark on my temple like a target without the bulls eye and decided never to go to war. dont have to make it any easier for em right? haha!
i was trying to look like this, cept my hair was kinda copper colored cuase we had rusty water.
i got it from Blacky from Voivod, third guy over, in the plumb smugglers.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:44PM
HyenaHell at 2:42PM, April 1, 2009
(online)
PIT_FACE: Aw, you can't just post pics of a similar hair-cut… It doesn't count if'n ya don't draw it! ;)
PIT_FACE at 3:10PM, April 1, 2009
(online)
aw allright, since all the cool kids are doing it! gimme a sec, gimme a sec…

PIT_FACE at 3:38PM, April 1, 2009
(online)

evidently, LOTS of people thought i looked like a handsom young man….
when i first made bones, he had this haircut. beleive me it suit him a lot more.haha!

Ozoneocean at 4:42PM, April 1, 2009
(online)
PIT_FACE
I'll eet yer cat!
Those anime girls prolly liked that idea…
But had a different “cat” in mind ;)

Great hair pic! you should try it again one day! :)
PIT_FACE at 4:50PM, April 1, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
PIT_FACE
I'll eet yer cat!
Those anime girls prolly liked that idea…
But had a different “cat” in mind ;)

Great hair pic! you should try it again one day! :)

haha! i realized what i wrote after i did it and hoped no one would notice, thanks a lot, jerk wad!

took forever to get my hair growin back out again afterwards, thought it was kinda neat, cold in the winter though.

HyenaHell at 6:50PM, April 1, 2009
(online)
Haha! Awesome, PIT_FACE! I didn't think about the, uh, “cat” thing until Ozone said it, either. See? See? My mind's not in the gutter all the time. ;)
PIT_FACE at 7:11PM, April 1, 2009
(online)
Hyena H_ll
Haha! Awesome, PIT_FACE! I didn't think about the, uh, “cat” thing until Ozone said it, either. See? See? My mind's not in the gutter all the time. ;)

nah, it's just Ozone's…FRICKEN ozone's…..

n thanks,Heyena!

Aurora Moon at 7:59PM, April 1, 2009
(offline)
I didn't do anything too wild with my hair in the majority of my high school life, because my boarding school had an strict rule about confirming hairstyles, makeup, etc…

so the most I did was do this strange thing with my hair band… instead of actually putting it over my hair, I would just leave it on my forehead like it was actually some sort of headband instead, and comb my hair back… but the result was that from an distance, I looked like some sort of nun. ^^;; It sure didn't help that I had super-long hair back then.. all the way down my back to just below my butt.

I don't know what I was thinking back then… other than this stupid thought: “So they can't let me do anything wild with my hair?? well, then I'm going to do something creative with what they do allow me then… no matter how stupid it might be in the end. I just want to express myself damnit!!”

Ozoneocean at 9:26PM, April 1, 2009
(online)
PIT_FACE
Hyena H_ll
nah, it's just Ozone's…FRICKEN ozone's…..
Oh don't tell me you're not all thinkn it ^___^
Aurora Moon
Hair band nun bum
pics or it didn't happen! ^^
Where's you cartoon?
Aurora Moon at 9:11AM, April 2, 2009
(offline)
in the process of finding my old school pictures to show you guys… It's coming, I promise! ^^;;
HyenaHell at 9:40AM, April 2, 2009
(online)
Aurora Moon
in the process of finding my old school pictures to show you guys… It's coming, I promise! ^^;;

Aw, you should draaaaaaw it! ;) But I do I wanna see the “nun hair”!
PIT_FACE at 11:14AM, April 2, 2009
(online)
Hyena H_ll
Aurora Moon

Aw, you should draaaaaaw it! ;) But I do I wanna see the “nun hair”!

hey, we all had to, Aurora has to, too!get too it, girly!

Aurora Moon at 7:14PM, April 2, 2009
(offline)
Alright, ladies. you win!
Here's a sketch of myself in high school:

still has to find the pictures of myself in high school. I think maybe my mom has them. :p
HippieVan at 8:18PM, April 2, 2009
(online)
This is what I've looked like lately…it's not crazy or anything, but I do look kind of like Pippi Longstocking(my fifth grade teacher actually told me this and laughed at me one time when I wore pigtails) and about six years old.

Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:49PM
lba at 8:33PM, April 2, 2009
(online)
Really quick 2 minute speed painting of my look during at least the later part of HS when I donated my hair every 5 or 6 months. I basically looked like a geeky, metal-head Jesus. I still rock the black-rimmed glasses and beard, but thankfully I've learned not to let my hair get long any more, even if it is for charity.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:29PM
mishi_hime at 11:54PM, April 2, 2009
(online)

A self sketch I did like a month ago, it was really quick, and my glasses arent that small… but it's fairly accurate. :3
Signature.txt
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:04PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon