The Pizza/Taco war.
Rage Nakasa at 3:40PM, Sept. 19, 2007
(offline)
Riku:
Points first. then story.

10 points for the kills. Sweet!

10 points for the escape.

10 points for the brutal description.

10 bouns points for blaiming Shard for Ceil's death.
70 points total.
—————————————————————–
Zeor's eyes went to little beads as he heard this news. “T-that can't be right! I-I saw it with my own eyes!” stuttered Zero. “NO! I saw him kill Ceil. They must have changed your memory to believe that.” Said Riku. As Zero heard this, his shock turned to rage. “So He also killed my friends to?” asked Zero. (His friends are Fefnir, Lavi,and Harpuna) “yes” said Riku coldly. Zero then Dashed out of his makeshift hideout and headed toward where he last saw Imshard. When he got to town, Zero saw imshard leading his troop away. “You will pay brother. you will pay” Said Zero as he followed them. At a rest stop for them, Imshard got some new troops, but he didn't notice that one of them was Zero in disguise.

( will see what comes after class.)
I decree Boot to the head to all.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:59PM
riku valentine at 5:41PM, Sept. 19, 2007
(offline)
“Hehe” I thought. “if he had known who I really was, he wouldn't have taken off like that. I remember who I was before I was abandoned. I am Ceil's younger brother!”

That was true. And it is also why I fight with such a passion. Deep down, my subconscious remembered that fact. Even if I didn't. It was about time. My first mission against my former masters. Shard was the one who killed her, but it was the tacodiers who ordered it. It was a joint effort to lure Zero into a trap. Hmph, the Tacodier general who spearheaded the mission was going to pay. I knew him, he was one of my former best friends. He would die in a gruesome way. Just like all the others. Heh, I would end this war my way. With the death of all the leaders from both sides!
Blood, the dark hedgehog with the demon inside him.
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.
Join (Roleplay) War of the Future!

http://www.drunkduck.com/the_hedgehogs/
http://www.drunkduck.com/Shadow_and_Blaze/

No suicidal people please, they won't restore your faith in life
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:08PM
Rage Nakasa at 6:39PM, Sept. 19, 2007
(offline)
Riku:
Nice.

10 points for background story.

10 points for being Ceil's brother.

10 points for going to kill that General.

total points 100.

imshard at 6:40PM, Sept. 19, 2007
(offline)
Shard knew Zero had to be nearby. He had the creeping feeling of approaching death. It was a feeling that had kept him alive on many occasions, against many enemies. Troops had been turning up with their heads removed. That and they had Riku pinned, they were clearly allies now. One couldn't be far from another.

Problem was the whole area was a front line. TacoDieros were just a mile away across a muddy field. The problem was the hole they had finally trapped Riku in, was an antiaircraft battery. And the positioning was too awkward for the artillery to hit it.
Riku had already demonstrated what happened if they tried to storm it by foot.
The Pizza's own knack for fortifying positions thwarted mobile armor solutions and large munitions like rocket launchers. Stalemate. If Riku emerged 116 rifles and 5 guard towers full of snipers would tear him apart. There was no cover for a hundreds yards around the pit. Despite the speed and agility he had exhibited getting in (which had VERY impressive to watch), there was no way he could escape. It was a very perfect stalemate.
They were still able to repulse the Taco pushes easily and there were still enough AA guns to force back enemy air cavalry and bombers. If they pushed too hard on this spot though, there could be trouble.

It made field commander Calzone very anxious.
Shard reviewed the security footage from the prison once again. Riku had waken up early in the medical wing. the antidote had weakened the poison to much it appeared. Then he opened compartments in his body. By the Pasta is he even human anymore? was he ever? They had known what he was capable of. its why the cell they had made for him rested at the bottom of a 300 ft. shaft in lowest sub-basement. The walls had been sloped in and made of frictionless material to prevent climbing. The only way out was a retractable crane and the hole sealed by a plug of pure metal. But no. Riku had woken up in the medical wing unguarded, next to a gate half a mile from the actual prison buildings. And killed a battalion on the way out. His chance to be incarcerated was gone now. Nobody escaped from the heart of pizza territory like that and definitely not from Pizzatraz. The high command itself had ordered his execution ASAP. When he had been caught in the trenches, they had brought in Shard and a selection of the Pizza military's best commandos. Even a few mercenaries had been brought in.

Problem was they still had a stalemate. the fact that the AA gun was on a mound with a manned bunker under it guaranteed he couldn't dig his way out either. A man with a dead mans switch attached to a very large bomb inside the bunker was ready to end them both ensured it. Solid stalemate. So where was Zero?

Then Shard suddenly knew what to do. He stood and marched out the bunker towards the mound with Riku.
“RIKU VALENTINE GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW AND TELL ME WHY YOU TRICKED ME INTO KILLING CEIL!”
Don't be a stick in the mud traditionalist! Support global warming!

Tech Support: The Comic!! Updates Somedays!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:57PM
riku valentine at 7:02PM, Sept. 19, 2007
(offline)
(READ THIS, SHARD! YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING! LIKE, I'M THE ENEMY OF BOTH SIDES NOW!)

While the pizzateers had a fake in a stalemate, the real me was going to do my mission. I snuck into the enemy base. The tacodiers were ordered to shoot me on sight now. This would be fun! Each tacodier I came across, I left my mark. A blazing X across their chest. The most fun part was going to be fighting my old friend. We knew each others fighting skills. Or, at least, I knew his. Noone on either side knew my true skills. Hmph, why am I refering to him as my old friend? I left my emotions long ago, when I lost my humanity and became the killing machine that I am. The only thing that existed in my cold, metal shell, was respect. That and a feeling of trust. I felt that I could trust Zero with avenging my sister's death.

I soon came to his room. He was heavily guarded. My kill count was now 1000 pizzateers and 1000 tacodiers. Soon to be 1001 tacodiers. I cut the door into splinters. It exploded inward. I soon found a gun pointed at my face. I was too fast to let this happen. Had remembering Ceil slowed my senses? Well, no time to think about that now. I sliced off the arm. The dude realed in pain. Funny. Yet another victim that I could not remember the name of. I started to laugh as his head rolled away from me.

As I was sneaking out, I heard gunfire amongst the pizzateers. It seemed Zero had deceived the Tacodiers into believing one of them was a traitor, but they couldn't figure out which one it was.
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

Rage Nakasa at 7:04PM, Sept. 19, 2007
(offline)
Imshard:
Nice.

10 points for getting to riku before he could get at the Tacodier general.

10 points for the war over riku.

5 points for the stalemate.

Total points 100.

—————————————————————————–

Zero saw his chance. He was behind Imshard, looking like a normal pizzateer. He could stay hidden if he just sat on the chair he was on, but he could not take the rage of it. He played Ceil's murder in his head over and over again. Every time he saw it he got madder and madder. Then the back of his chair broke in two.(He was siting in it backwards. you know where you lean against the front.) This got Imshard and the two pizzateer's attention. “you alright?” said one of them as Zero got up. Zero said nothing as he pulled out his sword's hilt and use his Chain Rod mode to cut off the two pizzateer heads and cut imshard's cheek. Zero's red armor looked as it glowed as he changed his Chain rod back to a Energy Sword. Then he said “You will pay for it, brother”.

Rage Nakasa at 7:07PM, Sept. 19, 2007
(offline)
Riku:
Nice.

10 points for useing a fake.

10 points for the kill count.

10 points for the rolling head.

Total points 130.

riku valentine at 7:09PM, Sept. 19, 2007
(offline)
I then appeared at the area Zero and Shard were at. “Hahaha, me, trick you into killing my own SISTER? Now why would I do that? Zero, seriously, I am Ciel's younger brother. I'll let you get revenge on this lying piece of shit!”
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

riku valentine at 7:18PM, Sept. 19, 2007
(offline)
“I have remembered something important” I confessed. “Now I need to kill the tacodiers as well. I was not abandoned. My parents loved me. They defended me with their lives. They were slain and I was taken away. Ceil was away that day. I believe she was at school or something.”
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

imshard at 7:48PM, Sept. 19, 2007
(offline)
(cheap riku, very cheap. PS I understood already.)

Ah so there he was.
Zero was frightening in his plain faced rage.
At least half of the weapons in the surrounding trenches swung to face them.
The sound of rotary guns spinning up was plain to hear. Shard held up a hand.
“leave it to me boys, if I fail then you can waste him.”
A flicker of realization flashed across Zero's face when he realized what a foolish move he had made. Shard spoke again.
“You are a dangerous man brother and hard to defeat, but very predictable. What is the third trap you've fallen into? or the fourth? I can't tell recall. Though this is probably the biggest yet.”
The snarled answer was more an animalistic growl than a man's voice.
“Shard you are truly honor-less. I should have had your guts a long time ago”
Shard actually looked pained. “I'll give you your chance Zero, but there is something you need to know first.”
“I'VE WAITED LONG ENOUGH!”
“Zero that night was a trap as well. A trap for you. It was probably the only way the Tacos would have collaborated with us. You had become a loose cannon and the Pizzas couldn't control your unit anymore, and your kill count was too high for the Tacos to ignore anymore.” Zero looked confused but at least he wasn't about to charge anymore.
“They had found out who you were seeing. They already knew who your family was. That's when Riku stepped forward and volunteered his own sister as bait.” Zero went pale as understanding swept through him. “At the time all I knew was she was tied to the Tacos.
Riku tricked me, he told me she was a spy. That she was manipulating you. I believed him. To me she was a traitor, I wanted to protect you. When my commander told me your unit had turned I wanted revenge on you all. So when the opportunity came I shot Ceil. Like a coward I shot her from a sniping nest half a klick away. Then I saw you, Fefnir, Lavi,and Harpuna. I couldn't do it. You blamed the Pizza command for sending you there. It was Riku that killed your comrades.” Shard stopped he choked and wiped tears off. Zero watched him closely. “I couldn't kill you. I made sure you escaped. They court marshaled me, I spent two years in Pizzatraz for it before they lined me up in front of a firing squad. I lived though. Because I wanted revenge on Riku more than they wanted me dead. They couldn't believe it. I earned back my commission and I've been tracking him ever since. Whenever they tried to catch you, I made sure you got away.”
“You can kill me now, if you want. But I'd appreciate it if you'd let me atone for my crimes.”

Shard paused for a moment “Besides you know me too well. You know I can't lie, Are you gonna trust That half machine who stood by watching when Ceil died or your own flesh and blood?”

EDIT: hey um Riku ya kinda posted twice while I was writing but i think my post works still… barely"

riku valentine at 8:05PM, Sept. 19, 2007
(offline)
(yeah i didn't mean to doublepost.)

“What the? Zero, Don't believe this lie! Ceil was my sister! Even if I couldn't remember, every time i was sent to assassinate her, I couldn't do it. I subconsciously remembered my sister. I never even truly met Shard till recently! I didn't even meet him that night! I looked up into the sniper's nest asnd saw him! I recognized him by reputation! Oh, god, I thought I got rid of my emotions! Rah!” I pleaded with Zero until my rage took over. I soon annihilated every one of the defenses. I was more than angry. I was sad, because I don't think I was getting Zero to believe me. He was ignoring my truth and listening to Shard's lies.
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

Rage Nakasa at 8:16PM, Sept. 19, 2007
(offline)
Imshard:
wow. So many plot twist!

+30 points cause I want to type.
Total points 130

Riku I can't give any points cause of both of them being so short.
——————————————————————

“I-I don't know who to believe!!!” Cried Zero as he went down on his knees. “I can't. I just want to stop all of this. Just Stop.” Said Zero as tears went down his cheek. “I should have never asked X to reviled Those two… Peat Zama and Tac Collen.” said Zero.(Those are the leader's of the two sides) “those two started this with there stupid fighting!” Zero said as he droped his sword. Everyone had stopped fighting as Zero talked about these two. Even the Pizzateers took their aim off of Zero. “I just want it all to stop. I don't want to fight anymore. I just want it all to go back to the way things where!” Sobbed Zero. Then a force took over and made Zero stand up. "If you won't fight thin you are useless to me! Said a disturbing voice that came out of Zero's mouth. Then Zero Sreamed in pain as a person steped out of Zero's body. This Demon looked like Zero but his armor was Blood Red. “Let's get this blood bath started” Said Omega.

Rage Nakasa at 8:19PM, Sept. 19, 2007
(offline)
Riku:
nice.

10 points for pleading with Zero.

10 points for starting to fight. (but you stoped wain Zero cried out)

10 points for emotions. heh.

total points 160

imshard at 8:38PM, Sept. 19, 2007
(offline)
for just a moment Shard knew pity for Riku.
Did the Tacos adjust his memory until his mind broke? Did he truly believe what he was screaming? Shard had seen it before. he had captured one of the infernal machines for his superiors and tried to use it himself. they couldn't make it work. Half the time it didn't work for the tacos even. battlefields and mental hospitals were littered with their failed experiments.

But no time for that now. A demon had just left his brother as a pile of quaking flesh on the ground. Shard realized the pizzateers were looking to the ranking officer for guidance. Him “CONVERGE FIRE ON THAT THING!” at that 200 of the most battle hardened warriors in the world turned their weapons ranging from meelee to siege scale on a single target and fired.

Shard turned and jumped a stunned looking Riku.
They locked blades and Shard said this.
“RIKU I KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO YOUR MIND!
I KNOW HOW THEY STUCK THOSE TUBES UP YOUR NOSE AND THE SOCKETS THEY PUT ON YOUR EYES!
THEY DID IT TO ME TOO! BUT I REMEMBERED! YOU AREN”T THEIR SERVANT ANYMORE! YOU BROKE FREE NOW TRY TO REMEMBER! I DON"T KNOW WHY YOU BETRAYED CEIL! BUT YOU DID! MAYBE THEY MADE YOU! RIGHT NOW I NEED YOU TO REACH DOWN AND FIND YOUR TRUE SELF. DO IT FOR HER! DO IT FOR THE FAMILY THAT THEY KILLED TO TAKE YOU FROM! We both know this isn't our war."

Rage Nakasa at 8:59PM, Sept. 19, 2007
(offline)
None of the bullets ever got to Omega cause of his shield. “you are all weaklings!” he said as a blast killed every soldier that was in 10 feet of him. “Now for…Oof!” cringed Omega as Zero's blade hit him. “ *Pant* *Pant* Omega!” yelled the burnt Zero. They slashed there swords for about ten minutes before Omega pinned Zero down. “You are nothing to me Zero! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!” Growled Omega.
—————————————————————–
Now for points.
Imshard:

10 points for the attack on Omega.

10 points for attacking Riku.

10 points for the machinne thing.
Total points 160
(Last post for me tonight cause I got to get off.) :(

riku valentine at 9:56PM, Sept. 19, 2007
(offline)
I suddenly snapped. Shard's words broke me from it. There was no mistaking it anymore. I did do it.It pissed me off way too badly. I lost all control of myself. My armor turned from black to a dark green, darker than my green hair. I became Green Armor Riku, a being with so much power, it was not humanly possible to contain it. The power was flowing out of me. You could see the energy surrounding me. It scared everyone around me. Even Shard was stunned. My speed is sacrificed in this form. Instead, my strength is raised out of the boundries of either human or monster. I become much stronger than even Broly, the legendary super saiya-jin (origional japanese spelling). I lose my bloodlust and instead gain uncontrollable rage. To demonstrate my power, I hit the ground, and everyone fell on their ass as I created an earthquake. All of the buildings in a 3 mile radius fell to the ground. And I was only using 1/10 of my power.

Shard ran over to Zero. “What the hell have I done?” I heard him say. I started to go on a rampage. I destroyed everything in my path. A bunch of pizzateers tried to jump in my way, but got destroyed in the process. I got to where Zero and Shard were, but before I could attack them, I heard a voice.

“Riku, stop” I reconized the voice at once. It was Ceil. “Riku, they did nothing to you. The one you really want to destroy is right behind you. The one you really want to kill is Omega!”

Her voice reached me. I transformed yet again. My green armor turned a blindingly bright white color. I was White Armor Riku, The perfect warrior. a perfect balance of speed, strength, dexterity, and even charisma. In this final form, I had no major problems, like the bloodlust in my Black Armor form, or the rage in my Green Armor form. I had full control over my emotions. In this form, I was more laid back than anything.

“Zero” I said. "I heard her. Ceil told me to stop. Now, let's all attack at once. He will not stand long against our might.
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

imshard at 6:11AM, Sept. 20, 2007
(offline)
Holy shit, it worked! Shard thought to himself. he drew his twinblades placing one in each hand held in a backhand grip along his arms. He turned and launched himself at Omega. Swift as the Kamikaze wind they battled. leaving all looking on in awe. Shard had no powers, save his reflexes, no strength but for his determination, and no endowment save that fate whispered into his ear what he must do. What he must do. He parried and danced to the front one last time, forcing Omega to take a two handed grip on his sword.
Shard couldn't get inside his defense… Then he plunged himself onto Omega's sword. Omega's eyes widened in surprise. One twinblade sunk into Omega's sword arm the other swept out and shattered his shield.

At last I have atoned for my crimes Shard thought before he slid into the black.

From the dark a voice spoke “welcome my old friend”.
“Hello Fate, it is good to see you” he replied.

Rage Nakasa at 9:52AM, Sept. 20, 2007
(offline)
“Noooooo” Yelled Zero as he saw this “You'll Pay! Omega!!!”. Zero then was wrapped in light as he became Arch-Angel Zero. (White armor with wings) Zero flue to help Riku fight Omega. Riku slashed at Omega but was then caught in an electric net that pinned him to the ground. “I got you!” said Omega, who had forgotten about Zero. Zero was right above him but it has seamed that time had stopped. Then he heard the voices of his friends.

Fefnir: You can win! Zero!
Lavi: Give him a kick in the Ass for me Zero!
Harpuna: Calculate his weak point Zero. You can do it.
imshard: You can do it brother!
Phantom: Maybe you have what it takes to be a hero, Zero.
X: Save this world from him Zero.
Then he heard her…

Ceil: You can beat him Zero. Don't give up!

“I will never give up” Yelled Zero as he slammed his sword through Omega's Head, killing him on the spot. Zero then landed and ran over where his brother was. He was surrounded by his officers but they let him thought. “Brother! You can't die on me! Nooo!” said Zero. Then he took of his armored chest and revealed that most of his body was mercantile. He then reached in and ripped out his mercantile heart and put in in imshard's body. “You… need ,, it more bro. I'm going to see Ceil” said Zero as imshard's body healed. Zero's sight faded away as he saw his brother start to move.

———————————————————
Riku:

10 points for original Japaneses spelling.

10 points for the transformation

10 points for Your power.

total: 190.

Imshard:

10 points for your speed.

10 points for the attack that allowed Zero to win.

10 points for your sacrifice.

Total: 190

imshard at 11:46AM, Sept. 20, 2007
(offline)
“we've been waiting a long time for you Shard”
“I've longed to return Fate”
“Do you feel out bargain has been fulfilled?”
“I do. I didn't get to avenge on Riku, but i discovered he wasn't really the enemy I thought he was”
“I allowed you to go back when they executed you. Would you like to go back again?”
Shard has a terrible glimpse of pain, blood, and something … alien in his chest.
“NO! I don't! I held up my end of the bargain! I served out your ends to so many, that I lost count. I am done BEING THE AGENT OF FATE!”
“Calm yourself Shard. I hold your debt fulfilled. Is it the pain you fear? Or the fact you would no longer have a pure body?”
“I am weary Fate. You were correct in that I should have died that day in Pizzatraz. My life wasn't meant to last his long….”
“Yes, you are right. As it is, I no longer have an end for you Shard. You defied me to long. Even as you served me. My servants Age and Sickness have lost their hold on you.”
“Please Fate don't make me go back”.
“You must, I no longer have a hold on you. Your mortality contract was revoked when we made our bargain.”
“I beg you, Fate let me die!”
“I cannot Shard, you are Immortal now”

He awoke without a sound and sat up. The soldiers around him gasped in amazement.
Both brothers had lain dead for two minutes. The medics had revived Zero and had installed new components. Shard had died shortly after his brother gave him a new heart. He pulled out his service knife and cut open the body bag.
He was never going to die. Death itself had rejected him in person. Best make good use of the time.

Rage Nakasa at 12:37PM, Sept. 20, 2007
(offline)
Imshard: Nice.

10 points for coming back.

10 points talking with Fate.

10 points for being Immortal.
Remember… Immortally is a curse.

total points 220

I'm spent.

imshard at 12:48PM, Sept. 20, 2007
(offline)
immortality is a curse.
Riku you gonna tie up your end of the story?

riku valentine at 1:47PM, Sept. 20, 2007
(offline)
sure, I only just got up.

I broke open the net. It was actually a challenge. Even in my White Armor form. I ran over to where Zero was. I knew what I had to do. Even without a heart, there was a way to save him, and I knew my sister would have wanted it this way. I put my hands on his helmet and concentrated. He will no longer need a heart. In the aftermath, after transfering my lifeforce into Zero, I learned that something astounding happened. A body appeared right beside Zero's. It was my final gift to my sister and her lover. Ceil and Zero were both revived, but in the process, I had used my White Armor's ultimate ability. I died reviving Ceil and Zero.
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

Rage Nakasa at 2:01PM, Sept. 20, 2007
(offline)
(making Vero sprite at the moment)

Zero awoke at a hospital. He looked around saw a curtain blocking the other side of the room. Unknown to Zero, imshard watched from outside. Standing in the tallest tree next to the hospital. Zero heard a yawn and saw a head peeking out of the curtain. “Ceil?” Said Zero surprised. “Good! You are awake!” Ceil said with a smile.
Imshard saw this and then left. He kunw that the war was not over. Nothing had changed between the two sides.

Rage Nakasa at 2:10PM, Sept. 20, 2007
(offline)
Riku:

20 points for reunighting Zero and Ceil.

10 points for getting out of the net.

Total points 220.

riku valentine at 5:28PM, Sept. 20, 2007
(offline)
It was the dead of night. The bodies of pizzateers and tacodiers were lying everywhere. On top of the nearest pole, a man with red eyes and three dots around his pupils stood, watching the chaos he had caused. He blinked and his eyes turned black. This man was an Uchiha. In fact, he was none other than the one who killed the entire Uchiha clan. This man was Itachi Uchiha. He laughed at all the chaos he had caused. He thought of how it had started. The tacodiers and pizzateers were getting ready to have a battle. He felt the battle would be pointless. He was just going to kill the winners anyway. So he killed them all.

—————————————————————————————

Hey Rage, can I make this the next mission? Deal with Itachi Uchiha?

It was a miracle. The body I had sacrificed to revive Zero was whole again. In fact, I was even human once more. Though I still had my White Armor, I could feel my heart beating for the first time in years. I could feel my human abilities returning to me. My mother had been an Uchiha, so I had the Sharingan. Ceil never had this ability because it does not show up in the women of my family. I freaked out when I discovered something. It was not my white armor! It was a white Penguin suit! I was a Prinny! I wandered about and soon ran into a hospital. Severely weakened, I passed out right in front of it.
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

Rage Nakasa at 5:56PM, Sept. 20, 2007
(offline)
Ok. It's your mission this time. But I still rate them.

riku valentine at 6:09PM, Sept. 20, 2007
(offline)
K the mission is, Itachi Uchiha, friend of no group and enemy of all, has cused too much damage to both the Tacodiers and Pizzateers. This is a joint mission between the two sides. Take down Itachi, and make sure he can't fight back. We want him captured alive, so we can execute him later.

I was having a weird dream. My clan was killed so that I could be taken, and experimented on. I lost my humanity as well as my memories of my family. I then woke up. I looked down and saw my penguin suit. I remembered that it wasn't a dream. I looked around and I saw Zero and Ceil. I got up and snuck away. I didn't want them to see me like this. My shield was in this little pouch I carried at my side, as was my sword. Hmph, so the only thing that changed was me. That was good to know. Then I heard my cousin had resurfaced from a couple of the nurses. Damn that itachi! Seemed he'd been killing everyone he could. I'd have to put a top to that. Maybe then I'd get my body back!
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

imshard at 6:50PM, Sept. 20, 2007
(offline)
(hehehe prinnies, who're you gonna have to serve to earn your reincarnation?)

Shard, had that nasty feeling of being followed again.
Now was not the time for it either. His body was regenerating. His skin was tight and new, the old scars erased. This had to be done. He was still in the hospital. He found a quiet morgue and sat on a table. I should be lying here anyway he thought to himself. He took his uniform coat and shirt off. Metal was protruding from his skin in a gruesome fashion. Te war had not been kind to his body. The machine heart his brother had given him, the metal pins that used to hold his arm together, even the artificial hip joint were all trying to escape his body. The last had given him a VERY nasty limp. He reached down and pulled out the protruding lump of metal and plastic. He suddenly hoped that immortality covered blinding pain and blood loss. He nearly passed out as the searing white hot pain washed over him. A gout of blood spurted out.
He pressed a hand to to it until the bleeding slowed and stopped. a delicate and thin bubble of skin covered the wound. he reached back to the arm pins.

The next day the janitor came in and washed up after what he assumed was so yet another autopsy. Messy doctors.

Shard turned in his seat and looked back at the city. The chopper was making good progress. The hospital just a tiny speck now. He turned to the strange creature next to him. “So Riku, where exactly is this Itachi Uchiha?”

riku valentine at 7:24PM, Sept. 20, 2007
(offline)
“Where is Itachi, you ask?” I said in response. “If I knew that, I would have already gone after him.” Despite being my cousin, I could never tell what he was going to do next. Itachi would reveal himself in time. Till then, I would try to get out of this body.

I soon ran into Zero and Ceil. I could not help it. They cornered me. They knew who I was already. It was weird. I never told them. Then it happened. We heard a scream. I had heard that type of scream before. It was the scream of someone who had been tortured by the Mangekyu Sharingan. Itachi was here.
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

Rage Nakasa at 9:30AM, Sept. 21, 2007
(offline)
“Wait!” Said Zero as Riku went to go after Itachi. “Look Riku. Me and Ceil are going to get out of this war, but that won't stop Itachi, Will it. I know that he will still go after us. Cause you and Ceil have his bloodline and Me cause I'm the god of destion…” *Funny. I never told Zero of my bloodline…* though Riku as Zero talked.
“He might just be using Shadow Clones to do this. Now Go!” Said Ceil as they ran out of the hospital. Riku ran to find no one but a nurse, who was slumped against the wall. Zero and Ceil got into a Armored car and it drove away. Unknown to them there was a ninja on top of the car. As the Car got half way in to the city, something hit the car to knock it over. Zero and Ceil got out and saw Itachi. As zero grabbed for his sword, a voice said “stop! Let me deal with him.” “Phantom?” said Zero. “Just Go!” said the ninja. Zero then picked you Ceil and Dashed away. Two other Itachi's when after them. “So you think you can stop me?” said Itachi. “I believe so.” Said Phantom.
Zero Dashed at amazing speeds but that did little to stop the Itachi's from caching up. “Damn” Said Zero as he dodged there attacks. Then he changed in to Arch-Angel Zero and flew into the air. “Zero and Ceil got away for now.” said one of the Itachi's as they poofed out of existence. Later on Riku got in a chopper with Imshard as it flew away from the hospital.
—————————————————–
There. The story makes sence now.
I'm going to score this after the mission is done this time. It's riku's mission so whan he says it's done, please give me time it rate the stories.

If you want me to do it the same way, Just PQ me about it.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon